The Noose Tightens

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Clean Living, Feb 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Clean Living

Clean Living My Lady enforces complete submission and service

Personal butler and sex slave for my Lady
    PA
    Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    Response of my Lady to the 'neck constriction' scare.

She did comprehensive research on the topic, and decided that very little needs to change. She will be mindful of over-tightening my tie for long periods, but sees no danger from our current pattern. I wore a tie to work most of my working life, and I'm still here. Seeing the degree to which men (especially me) seem to be trying to get out of wearing ties just seems to stoke her determination that I will dress up for her and learn to like it. She is my Lady, and I will do what she wants.

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    "addicted to pussy worship"
    Hmmm. Addicted to? Maybe not. Demands more and more of? Definitely! My wife loves long, slow sessions of pussy worship for, in some cases when time permits, hours. My tongue gets fatigued, but my endurance is always getting better.

3. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    After a period of reflection and discussion with me, her butler, my Lady has given me more guidance regarding my service and submission. This results in part from some great input from fellow CM users to the thread about most valued part of an FLR, in the FLR section of CM. My Lady shows considerable intelligence and wisdom herself in guiding us, and has given me her revision of material I submitted to her:

Uncontested decision-making - I just want to hear 'Yes, milady' when I give you my decision about something. Any backtalk or undercutting of my authority will be punished.
    Immediate obedience - Again, I expect you to promptly acknowledge when I ask you to do something, then do it by my deadlines. You must discuss with me any exceptions that might be beyond your control. If you miss a deadline, there will be consequences.
    Loving respect - An expected part of our relationship, demonstrated in your manner, attitude, and actions.
    Control- My word is final - With my permission you may offer input, but I will have the final say. My word is law for you.
    Adoration- worship, attentiveness - You are expected to think of my needs before I need to bring them up to you. If the flowers need changing, they should change. If the blanket on my chair needs washing, it should happen.
    Servitude- You are my devoted butler. I expect you to act the part from the moment you awaken to when you go to sleep. What gives my life ease, comfort, pleasure? Do your best to not make me need to direct you, but if need I will direct you.
    Ownership of my penis - Your organ is absolutely, completely mine, to be used as I wish. You will know if I want to unlock it for anything. You are allowed to bring grooming needs or any problem areas to my attention, to help me take good care of it. I do not want or need reports about your degree of horniness or how long it's been locked, etc. Now, you are merely its caretaker, the rest is up to me.

I am grateful to my Lady for her guidance. I can't believe we are here already. I love making her happy, and that she has allowed me to submit and serve. In the past, I have posted about how long I have been locked and its effects on me, but realize that compliance with the last guideline means no more of that. Those who want to know can look at the 'counter' thing on my posts and draw their own conclusions. ;):lockkey:

4. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    With her control come some consequences. She's serious about all this!

This past week I was introduced to what happens if I don't follow my Lady's guidance (rules). When she notes any infraction, I must go downstairs to the basement and record it on a whiteboard that leans on her 'comfy chair' across from my punishment chair in front of a pole. At any time of her choosing, I'm directed to go sit in my chair and handcuff my hands behind the pole, regarding the whiteboard and thinking about my errors. As an aside, it's a mindfuck in its own right to go write on the board, where I can't avoid seeing the punishment chair with the handcuffs sitting on it.

When she decides my reflection time has been sufficient, she'll come down to hear how I plan to fix my behavior to avoid repeating my mistakes. If she finds my answer unconvincing or insincere, she'll simply go back upstairs, leaving me handcuffed to the pole in my chair. After a half hour down there I'm ready to be released, but my time there is usually far longer than that. Too bad for me. Sure makes a body want to please his Lady.

Ominously, when I was cheeky to her the other night, she commented 'With any more of that you'll find yourself sleeping in your butler uniform. I haven't decided yet whether that will include handcuffs, or if it will be on the floor'. So far, when she's said stuff like this, it has eventually happened. I have been making an effort to be extra affectionate and mindful of her guidance. As of now there's nothing on the whiteboard...

5. Princess Indigo

Princess Indigo New member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    Butlers are a particular fetish of mine so I found this whole thread very delicious.

tiruh811 and Clean Living like this.
  6. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Something about the weekends.

My Lady seems to think of pussy worship more on the weekends, it seems. Last night I spent most of the evening on my knees and between her legs. During dinner, she was looking at me with a hungry look. One of the byproducts of my working out (she closely monitors my progress and compliance with her expectations) is that I am getting to be pretty buff and good looking for an older guy. I've even noticed more people checking me out when out doing errands and suchlike. She likes this, and it also seems to get her sexual fires stoked up more.

As we neared the end of dinner she said 'When you are done cleaning up, bring my tea and cookies to the family room. I'm horny, and you are just the solution I need. You won't be having any dessert or tea - I'm going to be your dessert'. Since lately she has me on a short leash, I did as directed. When I went to place her tea service next to her, there was a pair of handcuffs on the table and she was naked from the waist down.

'Cuffs on. You know what I want. Make it last, make me glad I'm your Lady'. This is one of the elements of our new order of things where I'm vividly aware of the pluses and minuses of being her personal butler. Serving her this way causes her property to try to get aroused, which of course is not going to happen. She has no concern about that, simply using me as her living sex toy to pleasure herself. When she's not actively using me, she keeps me kneeling between her thighs inches from her pussy. Only when she has reached satiety does she dismiss me from pussy worship.

By the time this point came last night, my tongue was worn out and so was I. My Lady looked very content, and very sexy. When she leaned forward to reach behind me to unlock my handcuffs, her pussy was right in my face. She flopped back on the couch, leaning forward briefly to straighten and snug up my tie. 'Good job, my butler,' she said, 'You may clean up the dishes and yourself now'. With Mr. Happy's struggles, I swear I was probably walking funny. Who knows what the rest of the weekend will bring!

Mark Owen and Rectrix like this.
  7. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Thank you Princess Indigo

Welcome to CM. Have you a butler of your own? If so, I hope you will post about your experiences. Shucks, I hope you participate regardless of your butler status.

tiruh811 likes this.
  8. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    It's the simple things.

Last night my Lady wanted to watch a bunch of 'her' shows, and wanted me to join her. Often when I'm viewing things I'm not fully invested in, I'll be on my iPad and not paying full attention. She had us sit on a love seat in front of the TV, then had me handcuff my hands behind me. She swung a leg over mine, then left her hand resting on her locked-up property. She knows this drives me nuts; sometimes I've grabbed her hand to petition for a break. Handcuffs solve a lot of problems - I was forced to pay full attention and could undertake no other activity. When she needed something she unlocked a cuff and sent me off for it, but then I was back under her control and her wandering, torturous hand. By the time she had her fill, I was a mess. Blissed, but out of my mind with denied lust. To rub it in even more, she had me give her a 'nightcap' before saying good night and rolling over.

Mark Owen and tiruh811 like this.
  9. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Well, this is for real.

How do I know? I'm nearing two months locked up, and my Lady emphasized yesterday that to be released I have to earn it, and that my performance is not meeting her approval. She said 'I think you're going to set a new record (the current one is 69 days), the question becomes when?' She is quite averse to naming times for me to look forward to, and loves how things are when I'm locked, serving and submitting.

'I know I ask a lot of you, so I want to hear you say it: Is this really what you want?' she asked me this week. I've been working hard to please her, and it's difficult at times. Submitting to someone who is strict about her authority is a challenge, and I miss being able to hold my dick in my hand. After two months, it's not as crazy-making as one, but I'm still a horny mess much of the time, especially because of her teasing. Anyway, I swallowed hard and said yes, I want to submit and serve, on her terms.

She replied, 'I'm glad you said that, because I have no intention of letting go of this. It's so delightful to have my devoted live-in butler to serve me. I like this life. No, I love this life, and I love you.' As she said this she reached over and patted my cage, setting off a reaction. As she watched my reaction, she said 'You are so fucked now, and the best part is I know you like it!'

No argument from me on that one. She's become an amazing, dominant, fiendishly inventive Lady. I love her and I love that we've done this (at least most days).

10. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I think my answer might have been "Both no and yes. No, I don't really want it, but that's what makes it exciting. So ... yes."

11. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    I am often asked if I do all of the housework and chores in our FLR household. They are often surprised when I say that I do not, in fact Miss Amanda tends to handle most of them. The reasons for this are that I am often working away during the week, and also that Miss A is very efficient at handling them. Of course if I am told to do something I do it.

In terms of household rules, the basic ones are to be obedient and respectful, and to be proactive in thinking of and doing things which will please her.

Mis A exercises domestic discipline when required, and to whatever severity she decides is required. This could be anything from cornertime, through hand or paddle spanking, up to on fairly rare occasions, the cane. Punishment is very real and never for play. I have a low pain threshold, and I never court discipline.

Mark Owen and BransBitch like this.
  12. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Deeper and deeper.

Our weekend had another important moment. Usually when we have one of our talks about our FLR relationship I am kneeling in front of my Lady for the discussion. This time she was in her favorite chair and had me with hands cuffed behind and pants unzipped, Mr. Happy hanging out in his cage. Giving my dick a tap with her toe, she said ‘I want you to know you’ve been sold out by your little friend there who’s now my property. He’s a spy who will rat you out in a moment - he’s now loyal only to me. Here, let me demonstrate for you.’

She took a sip of her tea, then stroked my face. With a serious demeanor she locked eyes with me, then pronounced ‘I’ve made a decision: I’m going to have you install a pair of handcuffs at the foot of the bed, on the leg near the floor, with a good stout bolt. Any time your errors, omissions, or attitude become offensive to me, I’m going to have you cuff yourself down there for the night, in your butler’s uniform.’

After she spoke, her eyes dropped down to watch her property in its cage. With that smile that makes me shiver, she said, ‘Now, look, see what he did there? He tried to get hard in his little cage. He’s informed on you, that you would find this punishment arousing. As your Lady, keeping you in a state of denied arousal is a core principle that helps me to maintain your commitment to submission and service at the level I would like to see. My little spy, kept in his cell and with you at all times, will help me identify the best methods for doing so. Now, thank me for helping you fulfill your sick needs.’

In awe and with no small amount of fear I thanked her, shivering a little at that smile. Now she has me so completely in her thrall I am helpless to resist. To make the mindfuck a level higher, she told me that she wasn’t going to have me do the thing with the handcuffs and the bed - yet, that she was just showing me a piece of what I can expect looking ahead. Since I’m kinky to the core and turned on by bondage, it’s clear she has zeroed in on an easily exploitable part of me.

After my verbal thanks she let me thank her in other ways, given that I was kneeling between her legs handcuffed and dressed to serve.

13. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    If she ever asks her spy, "what if I kept him imprisoned permanently, and never allowed him out?"

You'd be completely screwed. LOL

Giveitup likes this.
  14. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Nolo,

You say 'LOL', but at this point I think that's where we're likely to go. She's seen firsthand how I like to submit and serve, and how her cruelty and strictness get me fired up. My Lady likes what our arrangement brings her, has observed the changes in me and likes those, too.

Every time she has asked me to confirm if this is what I want, I have said yes. We both still have questions about 'permanent', but I'm pretty certain I've had my last unlocked orgasm at my own hand. Hardbodysub, above, said he would say no and yes to completely giving up control; my response is a can't-believe-I'm-saying-this yes. My Lady really has no reason not to proceed, as both our live are enriched.

BTW, after some time to think about it, she's going to have me install the handcuffs on our bedpost. An emerging theme she taps into is having the means to discipline me available in plain sight as a silent reminder and threat. Both the threat and use are effective, believe me.

Mark Owen, bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  15. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Your story is so inspirational, to see two partners find such a happy complement in each other, to see such growth. I imagine all of us would readily trade our mere orgasms for such closeness and acceptance.

16. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Personally, that wouldn’t stiffen my spy. Permanent chastity device lockup has no erotic appeal whatsoever. If she makes it permanent with no release, she loses whatever power it gave her, because there’s no reward/penalty. It’s like a blackmailer after releasing the sensitive information - he’s got no leverage any more.

JackStrap and Miss-Amanda like this.
  17. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    That is how it works with us as well.

18. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Rectrix,

Thanks for your encouragement. It's the hardest, yet most gratifying thing I've ever done.

19. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Nolo,

Thanks for your input. From what's been said, I think there will be releases (milking, ruined) but all done by my Lady while I am firmly secured. And the teasing, where there is nothing after but locked back up.:eek: For me, no cummies, no touching.

20. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Domination ritual.

A clever thing my Lady has done (there are many) to reinforce my submission is my 'uniform' of coat and tie while serving her at home. Unless she grants permission for exceptions, I'm expected to be 'dressed to serve' as her butler. Like my chastity device, a neatly knotted tie reminds me of my position and her expectations. Believe it or not, this idea came from me years ago when I was feeding her material about FLR 'possibilities'.

She keeps close tabs on my observance of this expectation, and will frequently grab the tie and knot to make sure it is neat, centered, and snug. Almost invariably she smiles as she does this; it takes just seconds then we go on about our business. It's a quick, silent, powerful reminder of what the roles are in our household, and she clearly enjoys it.

Mark Owen and Mash2214 like this.
  21. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Each day is now a new record for me being locked up and denied.

As the time stretches out, I actually had thoughts about what would happen if I tried to un-submit, or asked for time out. Taking care of the domestic chores of a large house while wearing a suit gets sweaty at times, on top of the reality of never being able to touch my dick while it's unlocked. I've noted before that these forms of bondage also turn me on and fuel my submission to my Lady. She is an active consumer of my services and relentlessly teases me; my balls throb at times.

My Lady has warned about very unpleasant punishments if I initiate an unlock with her. 'I own that dick now,' she has said, 'What happens with it now is up to me'. I'm just trying to focus on the good things, like the pleasure I give her and her delight at how things are now for her. Having submitted, I do realize that by definition that means she calls the shots.

I don't know where I'm going with this. The best I can say is that it's my personal manifestation of the 'Be careful what you wish for'. My Lady has the key to my dick, and she really likes how I am when I'm locked up. Really, really likes it. So, if you're thinking of taking this step, think about how you'll feel after your partner has had you locked up for months and is happy as a clam, with no end in sight for your dick's captivity.

22. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Very interesting story, it seems you've found what you've wanted.

23. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    She tightens her control another notch with a ‘performance review’.

Still recovering from yesterday, plus much to get to today. Yesterday afternoon, my Lady told me to prepare for a performance review. I knew she had some dissatisfaction about how well I’ve been doing with the items on our to-do list (we use the one that’s in Alexa), so this filled me with a sense of dread. She makes sure each item has a due date, and either one of us can see how I’m doing any time we wish just by opening up the page/app and looking.

I was further alarmed when she instructed me to open up the list on my computer in my office, then handcuff myself to my office chair. I use a set of ankle shackles with the chain length modified to hold my arms snugly behind me in my chair, which allows me to spend hours there if that’s what she wants - she likes to use depriving me of my freedom as a punishment. ‘I’ll be in after a little bit to review your progress with you’ she told me, her expression quite serious. I knew the picture was not good, as routine tasks and special plans have used up much of the time I might spend on these bigger items. There was no way I could change anything to make it look better, either, as I knew she had very likely looked it over herself by that time.

Around 3 o’clock, she breezed in pushing her own chair from her office and sat down next to me, pausing to adjust my tie, then looking at the screen with me. ‘You know this does not look good for you’, she said, looking at the screen. She noted two items that I have deferred twice and that are still not done - wall repair and cleaning off the roof of our shed. ‘This is not acceptable. Here is what I will do about it: From now on we’re going to sit down like this every week to look this over. Any item that is past deadline will extend your time locked up according to my judgment. For what we have here today, you’re looking at August before you can expect any release’.

I apologized and promised to see to it that the items were done by next week. ‘I would hope so. Here, let me set you up to contemplate the issue’. She opened up my Amphetamine program that keeps my computer from sleeping, then turned to me and said ‘I’m leaving you here for the remainder of the day, which means I’ll have to get my own food for dinner and do without your services. I’m not happy about that, either. When I come by, I want to hear what you will change to fix this. When your plan seems solid, I will release you’.

She did not return until after 7, and was not satisfied with my responses to her queries. I let my frustrations with the process show some, which pissed her off. ‘You’re here because you’ve failed in your commitments to me. If you want to be upset with anyone, look in a mirror’. I acknowledged my errors and said I would begin addressing the items on my list immediately if she released me. She did not; she stalked out of the room and did not return until she was dressed for bed, a long evening for me forced to look at my shortcomings. I felt well and truly punished, as I missed dinner and had been chained to my chair for almost eight hours.

Mark Owen, Larrious and Rectrix like this.
  24. little minion

little minion Little minion

Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Fantastic reading your forum clean living I’ve sent the link to my Queen to read we have not long started out with long term chastity she’s slowly getting to grips with the Benefits of putting her feet up while I do all the chores reading your blog may give her some ideas going forward look forward to your updates

25. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    The life of a chastised butler

Yesterday my Lady observed that I have been locked up for 3 months. 'And you have weeks to go, at least, before I will unlock you', she said. She's still upset by some of the events of last month; it's not a good thing for her to be upset.

Her never-ending to-do list has kept me quite occupied. She has also continued to be voracious in her own sexual appetite. Most frequently, I am serving her on my knees, dressed for service and hands cuffed behind me, in her favorite 'pussy worship'. It leads me to the height of desperation to be locked up and restrained this way while she comes so emphatically, leaving her juices all over my face. Just like I imagined.

This past week after one such monumental O she asked me if I remembered being inside her warm, sopping pussy. She laughed at the look on my face as I answered 'absolutely', then responded, 'I hope your memory is vivid, because I don't know if you'll ever feel that again'.

spider203 and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice