The Evolution of Mistress Amante

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nicoftime, Apr 13, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    Shame on you my friend! You should always be prepared with the strap on new or not! As we all know the key to doing a good job is preparation! :). Now go and do your tongue exercises, we don't want you having to stop before she's ready for the harness do we? :).

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    Had an interesting night last night. We had been out at the pub, and when we got to bed she was in the mood.

She told me she wanted me to lick her pussy, I greedily did as I was told. Soon she asked for the wand and my fingers. She asked me if I could make her cum with my little dick. I said I didn’t know. She said “really? You don’t know?” While still using my fingers I admitted “no, probably not.” She said “I still want you to try, if you do I’ll let you fuck my ass, would you like to fuck my tight little ass?” I mumbled yes and kept trying to use my fingers to get her closer.

She handed me the key from her necklace and I quickly unlocked. She had never once mentioned anal being on the table, and although she loves being rimmed, she had not so much had even asked for a finger there, to say I was excited and eager was an understatement.

I was in her in a heartbeat. I was starting to feel good about my odds, I had been drinking and I had to pee, and thought for sure I could last long enough. I was fucking her with abandon, holding off really well, but it was becoming clear that with me on top, I would not be able make her cum. I looked down at her as I was thrusting and she started caressing and then pinching my breasts and nipples. They have been sore so I cried out. She said “well they are right there”. I noticed that they were swaying right there in her face. They look a lot bigger while they hang above her. She under me, letting me feel her warmth, her inside, it felt so good, yet I could not get her to cum with me on top, and I had to pee so bad that I knew I wouldn’t finish either.

I saw my window closing and increased my pace to frantic. She knew as well, and said “oh you can’t make either of us cum can you?” Again I increased my pace to as fast as I could. She patted my head, pushed me down and said “and use your fingers, they are bigger than your little dick”. I went down ravenously and did as instructed. She soon hit her mark and I climbed above her wanting another crack. I slid my 3 inches into her and began again, it felt even more wet and warm than before. She said “you’re done, it’s time to lock up”. Ahhhhhhgh!!!!

I had a brief moment that I had thought of grabbing my cock and quickly cumming without permission. To just finish, cumming all over her beautiful body. I came to my senses, I rolled over, put my cage on.

Can’t wait to give it another go...next time without needing to pee or have quite the buzz going. It’s been awhile and I’m even more desperate than before.

3. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sex wise we have been out of commission for a bit, she’s been having some issues with her monthly’s. Multiple times in one month, painful cramps, all in all has thrown a roadblock in front of any play time. Add to that our puppy has been too interested in what I’m doing down there (hey! Whatcha eating down there?! Don’t hog it all! Let me in there!), and my job starts way earlier than hers so my morning time was eliminated.

Well, all the stars lined up this morning, I didn’t have to get up early, no monthly issues, and although our puppy was still wanting to see what I was eating, managed to let me do my job without ruining the mood. Yay!!!

She hit the snooze a few times too many as I was spooning and kissing her back, neck and arms. I made my way down, and said “it has been awhile, ok, you will have to make coffee and my lunch” and swung her leg over so I could have access. I usually make coffee and her lunch, but I suppose she needed the reassurance since we were going to cut in to her time to get ready.

I greedily started and she moaned, again saying it’s been awhile and that she missed this. Inside I had to giggle, she hasn’t gone down on me for quite some time...female led...she has pretty much given up on doing anything that isn’t directly giving her pleasure, and going down on me must not have been one of them lol!

After giving her some attention she grabbed the wand and placed it on her now wet mound. My face so close yet so far, I could only watch, smell, and listen to the action just inches from my face. She told me to “put my fingers in her, it’s just like your little cock.” I did, rubbing her g spot, kissing her thighs as she asked me “if you wanted your little dick in there instead?” I didn’t answer, I assumed it was rhetorical lol. She had a nice O and clamped down on my fingers, I could hear the powerful wand make her wetness rattle (picture putting a vibe on high in an inch of water...that sound).

After a quick snuggle we got up, and I rushed to make her coffee and lunch for the day, and started her car. Before she left she told me she was the luckiest girl in the world. The way she said it made my heart melt, it was real, like she was thinking “I get to be his princess forever, everyone else doesn’t even know what they are missing”

Off to work she went, leaving me happy to get back to reminiscing our recent fun. Will be happy to get back to our routine.

4. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Very hot evening last night!

Came home from the pub and when we went to bed she was really in a mood. Very vocal, and I was dying to cum. Going down her she told me that she was going to let me in her, that if I came before her I was going to clean her up until she came, and I wasn’t going to miss a drop. If she came first I would be allowed to get myself off and clean it all up after. “So you’re eating cum tonight”. I continued to lick with abandon. She then started talking about the cuckold stuff. Although I know reality wise she has no interest in being intimate with a stranger, her open and honest fantasies turn me on like crazy!

-Can you fuck me hard and deep?
    -I can fuck you hard.
    -But you can’t fuck me deep can you? Your too small. You want me to find someone who can?
    -If you want that
    -I want you to fuck me like that
    -me too
    -when I get fucked are you going to watch or just know that I got fucked by a nice big cock?
    -I want to watch
    -You want to watch his cock slide in me don’t you, you want to help don’t you?
    -Yes I want to help
    -When he cums you can help by eating all his cum out of my pussy, will you do that for me?
    -yes
    -Say it
    -I will eat all his cum from your pussy
    -Good boy, after that I’ll let you rub your little dick until you cum and you can clean that up too. Only one of us eats cum right?
    -uhhuh
    -Who does?
    -I’m the one who eats cum
    -Very good, do you want to be in my pussy now?
    -Yea yes yes I want to be inside you

She pushes my head away and rolled me over. She straddled me and I was in heaven in a second. The warm feeling of her pussy after weeks of confinement is a feeling like no other. I told her I wouldn’t last long so she grabbed the doxy wand and wedged it between me and her clit as she rode me.

Did I mention we had been drinking? A little fact of life, it’s not just guys that alcohol affects their stamina...she couldn’t cum. If it was just me I would understand, but she had doxy in high and she still couldn’t get there. Doxy could rattle the paint off the walls, so if she can’t get there with that...it ain’t happening. After a few minutes, she came to that very conclusion.

-I cant cum, I drank too much and I think I have to pee.
    -Are you sure?
    -Oh I’m sure, I guess you won’t be eating cum tonight

With that she turned off the wand, rolled off me, and we both lay there panting.

-Goodnight my gorgeous
    -good night love you too

So now she is at work, and I am still reeling from the dirty talk and almost getting to cum. She didn’t ask me to lock up but I’m half tempted to do it anyway to keep myself from getting any ideas.

On a side note, I took advantage of my cage free status to try a bigger ring. I hadn’t tried to gauge up in months and figured I might have self stretched through normal wear and tear so to speak. I was right, it’s a tight fit but am now wearing a size 1 gauge ring. It’s amazing seeing it in. The size is so big, especially in comparison to my member. The ring is the diameter of a pencil and as big around as the head of my penis. It’s a bit tender for actual penetration right now, but once I’m used to it, I may have added a half inch to my length lol! Hopefully it is something that pleases her in bed for next time.

Ughhh!!! All I can do is think of her, and her mouth watering bits. Maybe tonight we will be able to finish what we started last night!

Jasmic68, Rectrix and Love&Passion like this.
  5. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was thinking about how much my wife has changed in the 3 years we have been into this. Yesterday morning as we were hitting the snooze button, her not wanting to leave but said she had to. She said "we are definately having sex tonight" as she tapped my cage. She's going through some issues right now and wont clear up for 4 more days. Trying to be a "good boy" i implied that maybe we should wait till you're al better, we can use Doxy(wand). She said "ohh we always have time for Doxy" and asked for the wand.

I was implying later that night, but hey I'm not the one that is going to be late for work, so did as i was told. Normally i hold her and finger her while she uses the wand, but with her issues was just able to hold her and listen to her cum. Doxy did its job within minutes and she handed me the wand to put in the drawer again. All was right in the world for her and off to the shower she went, me rushing off to make her coffee, pack her lunch, and start her car. That's when i started thinking of how much she has changed, and giggled at how much she never would have guessed her life would be this way a few years ago.

She was no prude, and openly enjoyed sex, but sex was something done for a man. It was to make him happy. Oral, being spanked, telling someone that they can do anything they want, and it is over when its over. No one worrying if she had an orgasm, no toys that might threaten their ego, and certainly no using a toy instead of them so she could cum, and no sex with reciprocation in general. Fast forward to now, her using a powerful wand while i held her, having an orgasm and getting out of bed. Knowing that not only was unable to touch myself while she was gone, but unable to even get an erection after such a show. It is part of life, its the way things are and will be. No second guessing if I needed to orgasm, no worrying if I was mad or frustrated.

When we first started chastity play, I think she still felt somewhat guilty or felt that she owed me some sort of something. Every night she would uncage me and massage vitamin E oil on me to keep the skin healthy down there. It usually ended in an orgasm or a ruined one. Now its just her pleasure, and "you can have an erection or orgasm if i feel you've earned one". Honest about her lack of need for my penis, both understanding that it is nice for intimacy but not really a tool for sex.

Evolution of Mistress Amante indeed, I think we have both evolved.

6. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Last name got was amazing and it’s hard to know which part was the best.

We were at our local tavern, a friend/coworker was there, and we were all talking with a couple of gals that happened to be sitting near us. We were talking about me being an asshole lol, my wife disagreeing with him that he’s not like that at home. He said I’m sure he’s nicer, but he’s no sweetheart! Then she started listing all the stuff I do for her. “He rubs my feet with lotion almost every night, gives me back rubs, sometimes he gives me a bath and washes my hair, paints my toes, he does the cooking and cleaning”. My buddy says” your lying, no way” she continued on “ he gets up early and packs my lunch and makes coffee”he interrupted again saying “he can’t do that he works in the morning, and there’s no way he gets up early on his days off”. She said “no he does!!! He even packs my lunch so the cheese doesn’t get wet in my salad. He starts my car if it’s cold, I don’t have to do anything. He washes the dishes and does the laundry, he’s perfect.”

The two gals were giggling and laughing with my buddy, one gal said “so Your the big tough guy at work huh? Too funny!”

My wife whispered in my ear “did I embarrass you?” I told her no, I was proud, she said “good”.

We went home and to bed. It was a lot of me going down and finishing up with the wand and my fingers. In between there was a lot of dirty talk. It never ceases to amaze me how much we lose all common sense when we are horny. She started with some cuckold talk, and she had told me that she doesn’t want to actually do it, but I seem to forget in the moment. So when she tells me these things it feels real, it shouldn’t, I should know she’s just talking dirty, but in the moment I lose a hundred IQ points and aren’t sure of anything.

She said she missed maid service, and that when I get off work, I’m going start another shift in a dress. She said I might be allowed to cum. She asked how long, I said it will be 60 on the 7th, she asked if we should wait. I said if you want to, she said we’ll see.

I am a very lucky person, I adore her

iome343 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    Brilliant. I’ve just caught up with your last three updates and they show just how amazing this lifestyle can be. This should be required reading for all those women about to shout ‘get away from me you freak’ at their partners when they bring up chastity play as an idea.

Giveitup likes this.
  8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You might have to edit the rambling of desperation and pouting in parts lol

Jasmic68 likes this.
  9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    She had a bit of fun with me last night, I had some fun too!

Was watching a movie on tv, she unlocked me and said I needed to keep paying attention to the movie. This proved difficult because she started going down on me, watching her mouth and my cock disappearing in her velvety lips was very distracting.

Every time I would try to fondle or touch her she would stop and say I needed to focus on the movie. She eventually climbed on top and started to ride me. She teased me a little, saying that if I can’t make her cum maybe she would stick with dildos, that I better enjoy it I may not get to have my little dick in her pussy again. She continued by asking me if I had a small cock, asking me if it was fair that she only had my little dick, and asked if it felt good for me cause she could hardly feel anything and letting me inside her wasn’t doing anything for her.

She said she had enough and said we should go to bed. I was hoping to get another shot, but she was tired and maybe later. This morning I was still unlocked and tried to get in but she wasn’t interested, I got the doxy wand out and handed it to her. She was certainly down for that, I then fondled her inner thighs and breasts while she got herself off with the powerful wand. She finished in minutes and she was done. She told me how much she loved me and handed me the wand to put away. I kind of tried to pester her into letting me inside her, but she said “I’m good”.

Still uncaged and waiting to see if I’ll get another shot at being inside her or cumming.

10. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow I haven’t posted in months on my journal here!

Nothing too life changing has occurred and to be honest, our kink streaks are few and far between and mostly done in a few moments. Summer is coming soon, she will have it off, and I will work fairly minimally due to vacation, personal days, and weekends off. This should get us back on track, less tired, and into our routines.

She was a bit disappointed that I had abandoned the maid role, even if it was only a day a week, and I told her I would try to resume. A lot of it has to do with my physical appearance. Due to hormonal changes I am growing more estrogen dominant. Not that big a deal and have been aware of it for years now, but it has recently started to physically manifest, and wearing the outfits while being her maid was somewhat kinky fun, it’s a whole different animal when you actually have breasts, cellulite, curves, etc. So I planned on losing weight and seeing if my looks become more masculine again. Nope, chest is here to stay and so are the curves. I have however started to let it go and started to try to be better at what I am rather than changing what can’t be changed.

On the chastity side, she lets me out every month or two, sometimes I get to cum, sometimes I don’t, I think she is in a long term relationship with the Doxy wand lol!

Mash2214, Jasmic68 and Consensus like this.
  11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    It is good to hear from you again. I haven’t felt the urge to update my journal in a long time as well, though coincidentally I intend to later today.

From my perspective I am still very interested in reading your descriptions of the changes to your body and the psychological effects that has on you. It occurs to me that many of the sissies who frequent the mansion would probably wish something similar occurred to them.

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Sounds like you're both getting what you want and need. Congratulations.

13. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I haven’t really been updating the fun stuff lately, it’s not that it’s any less intense, fun, or fading...it’s just that our “kinky” sex and Domme/sub activities have become more of a reality. This is our normal, even if others wouldn’t think it’s normal.

Although lately she has allowed me to orgasm quite a bit more than usual, it is always about her, and she has grown to enjoy and demand clean up every single time. That though is an after thought, sex is watching her grind the Doxy wand, using my fingers, and occasionally her telling me she is in the mood to get fucked. We have never really talked about code words or anything, it’s just assumed that when she wants cock she isn’t talking about me, she’s talking about her toy in the drawer. Most of the time I just take it out and use my hand with it, but when she really wants it, she’ll tell me to wear it.

She is vocal about all of this, pushes all my subbie buttons, and then she either unlocks me and lets me go for a romp, or says thanks and I’m left leaking all over.

It’s funny how normal the cage seems in our relationship now. I get dressed or undressed in front of her twice a day, walk to the shower or laundry room, wearing nothing but my cage. It doesn’t feel anything but routine now. She doesn’t stare at it or comment, doesn’t ask about it, doesn’t worry about me needing out or if I’m super horny. She sees it as what my privates are supposed to look like. When my clothes are off and she looks down it’s supposed to be a small steel nub there.

So we are still having amazing adventures, still bending our boundaries and priorities, it’s just that our normal is now a different and is worth documenting, but happens enough that I can’t write it down every time. All is going well though, and we are loving our life.

Mark Owen, Jasmic68, MissyB and 2 others like this.
  14. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    The routine of life. I so hear what your saying, it’s very similar in our house. The cage is just something that their “ a wedding ring or a tattoo “. That’s the way it’s suppose to look. Nice Post

tiruh811 and MissyB like this.
  15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well after a bit it's like that a lot. and it's silly to have to keep writing the same stuff down all the time. it's difrent when its all new and you starting off.

Jasmic68, tiruh811 and MissyB like this.
  16. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    That is so much better said, in three lines, than I have managed to do in several journal posts over the past several months!

Unlucky, jemima and Mash2214 like this.
  17. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    And just like that something new happens. Well not really new, but by no means common.

I was cleaning out our fun drawers. It’s been a wreck lately...our dog seemed to think a freshly used Johnson (her 8” stunt cock) would be a dandy chew toy. I caused a mess as well, leaving something rubber touching something silicone and melting of playthings commenced. So with poor Johnson in pieces all over, and a gooey mess of toys in the drawer, I decided to organize and clean it all.

We have accumulated quite a little collection in the three years of this, some I had even forgot we had. After the drawer was clean, I added two replacements for Johnson (I got different kind than what was ruined so fingers crossed) made by Vixskin one big and girthy the other only 7 inches and thinner. Leather harness with the 9incher was next, then Next I added the Doxy wand. That’s top drawer, gets used pretty often, anytime.

Second drawer had the stuff we don’t really use much or at all. A couple butt plugs(such an awful sounding name), string of Ben wa balls, dripping candles, rubber gloves(rarely used but it certainly intensifies massage or oil play), blindfold(not a favorite of mine), my collar and leash( I do find it very erotic, but awkward if worn when not in scene as in everyday wear) and a humbler.

The humbler, I had forgotten all about it. I bought it on a whim, put it on and when she saw it she said “you could just take it off when I wasn’t home” with a look of “this is worthless if you can escape” kinda look I was familiar with when I told her I could pull out the back of my cage. Like my piercing, I remedied the problem with security and put padlocks on the humbler so it couldn’t be taken off. Then it sat, and sat, and then I had forgotten all about it.

So I figured while I was cleaning and she wasn’t home I should try to see if it fits while I’m caged. I was skeptical, but after some fiddling I had it clamped on and everything was right and exposed. I snapped a few photos to show her and put it in its spot in the drawer. I later sent her a picture and she said I should wear it when serving her and rubbing her feet.

I find it amazing where my brain takes me in such a short time with so little to go on. From that little comment I started thinking about her making me wear it, making me pleasure her while wearing it, her slapping and squeezing the vulnerable orbs, her locking me in it all day, her making rules and routines about wearing it. Then the other toys pop up in my imagination. Would she insert the steel plugs, will I start wearing the collar....I was a hot mess!

Later in the evening as her feet were near me on the couch, I needed them. I grabbed one up and began to worship. I licked and kissed and sucked on every inch of them. I inhaled her scent, tasted the very feet that she walks on. The other foot after I was renewed and rewarded with more of her essence. I escalated my vigor with even more fervor. Wanting to consume everything that was her. It was a powerful subbie moment, I was in subspace and needed to do this, needed her, needed to show her. I then pulled out the lotion and gave her a proper foot and leg massage. After I waited for my full out gallop to turn into a steady trot, I resumed watching tv. She was on her laptop the whole time doing some work and thanked me for my efforts when I was done.

So much excitement from a vague comment that could mean anything from joking to serious. I need so little encouragement to get worked up! Lol

Mark Owen and Mash2214 like this.
  18. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Every needs a Dog to spice up their sex life. Priceless

19. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Went on vacation for a few weeks, then after we fooled around. Went on vacation again, cage stayed on and it’s now been 3 weeks already.

This morning, our first back home, upon waking i worshipped her bottom for awhile before she turned over so I could concentrate on her very wet mound.

After a bit of ravenous activity there, I grabbed the dildo so she could work that in and out. The doxy wand was next. I caressed her body as I watched her work the toy in and out of her while the powerful wand pressed on her clit.

After she finished we got up, and it seems we are both happy to get back to normal. I am anxious to get inside her, can’t wait till she decides I am allowed!

iome343, Giveitup, Mash2214 and 2 others like this.
  20. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The wife had been hinting at maid service returning for awhile now, some subtle and not so subtle (I want my maid back!).

She had to work this morning so I got up with her, made the coffee, cooked a couple breakfast sandwiches to go, put her stuff in her car, and gave her a kiss goodbye. This got me thinking about service returning and I dug out my uniform from the back of the closet and decided to try it on.

It’s official I got fat! I could hardly squeeze into the darn thing, and I certainly couldn’t do any cleaning or pampering in it. It looks more like lingerie now than a dress. I was going to try to do something special for her and be all dolled up, clean house, with me pampering her, washing her hair, massages, and being at her feet waiting to rub them...ya know the whole maid thing.

Going to go put on some comfy clothes that fit, and do the rest without the fancy uniform. I really wanted to make her happy and do this for her but until I lose 20 pounds, this dress is retired.

Let the diet begin, low carb for 8 months should get me down to 175, and if I really try I think I can get to a slim little 150.

Attached Files:

iome343 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  21. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    chastity can help you in your diet proposal?

22. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not really, once I start I don’t really have a problem following through it’s just getting started. Which I did a few days ago, so it’s a work in progress

iome343 likes this.
  23. Genie400

Genie400 Member

Head of Research and Development
    Nottingham, UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your posts. I started a few weeks ago from the start and I’m up to date now. Your journey and that of your Mistress has been very impressive. She has grown in confidence and many times thinks of her pleasure first and if you get some relief then so much the better but her pleasure comes first. You accept your place and get real pleasure in making sure her needs are met. Thank you for sharing.

Nicoftime likes this.
  24. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks! Quite a bunch of reading. Before this thread I had https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...uh-oh-she-likes-it-grinning-ear-to-ear.18174/
    Which was my first journal.

We certainly are not anywhere near where we thought we would be, but we are probably right where we should be

25. Genie400

Genie400 Member

Head of Research and Development
    Nottingham, UK
    Local Time:
    It will be interesting to follow how your relationship develops further. Your Lady seems to enjoy her wand and being serviced by a big strap on, while you get pleasure by servicing her needs. As her desire to cum on a big cock grows will you try to find a lover for her? Look on “Fabswingers” when you need to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice