The Evolution of Mistress Amante

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nicoftime, Apr 13, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    We have discussed her finding a young hung guy for sexual gratification, but ultimately decided unless it happens naturally she will wait for now.

She finds the idea of that appealing, but the reality of being with a complete stranger, being unsure of their health, needing to use birth control, along with the fear that others in the community would find out, has made it not worth the risk. She talked once about me setting up an online profile and finding her a guy, but then changed her mind. She has a job that she would lose if anything of this nature got out and she would rather just keep this a fantasy for now.

Who knows, maybe we’ll go to one of those hedo resorts one day and lose all inhibitions. Kinda like the saying of what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...I’m sure the same goes for the Caribbean

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    Haven’t updated here in awhile, I tend to post more often n my blog https://suddenlysubbie.wordpress.com/ for most of my daily issues and fun stuff...as well as some rants and whining lol. Thought I would check in here and at least update, even if there isn’t much to update.

I remember I started a thread here called where do the old member go? It was about members that seemed to be fairly into all this , but just kinda vanished and stopped posting. I think I understand a little more now. I didn’t know that f they fell out of the lifestyle, we’re fake and didn’t want to continue the lie, of if this stuff put a strain on their relationship. I now think that maybe they had given all they could to others, and learned as much as they were going to, and just stopped interacting.

I am no expert in relationships I’ll tell you that much, but I have a pretty firm grasp on how to act and respond to chastity in one. I have a pretty good insight on wearing, choosing, and altering cages(at least around my size, sorry mr. hung like a horse). With that self awareness of not needing reassurance or more information, sharing becomes the main reason for returning here daily. Sharing however can be tedious to both me and those listening if it’s said a thousand times.

So, I haven’t posted much lately and have found where the old members go...they may have just outgrown coming here. I still check in, I still post, but in general it’s the reason why this journal has lost its urgency and frequency.

My mistress, my wife, is doing well. She has a pretty firm grasp on what I’m all about, and is now very comfortable in our roles and expectations. I am by no means orgasm free, but they only happen when she is in the mood to give me one (mine have rarely had anything to do with hers). She uses the wand or toys on a regular basis, is honest with me in my shortcomings in that area, and has left guilt completely out of the equation about sex.

Me wearing the device is a not optional. Yes I could tell her I don’t want to wear it, but she would now take it as a slight, both of us knowing I’m a better partner while wearing it has made not wearing it a selfish act.

We have outgrown some of the unrealistic routines and started some new ones. I don’t go down on her every day, ruined orgasms aren’t on the itinerary, and punishment has been reduced to mostly playful threats and innuendo. What replaced them? Daily foot rubs, making her morning coffee, fixing her lunch for work, starting her car, cleaning the house, cooking, and me remaining caged except for the few minutes she wants me out of it. We mix in some maid service and erotic pampering, but really that’s just a sexual version of what I already do...just adding feminine clothes, a bath, and an erotic massage.

I suppose I should start a new thread that isn’t named about her evolution...but one about our new normal. She isn’t evolving, she evolved. I can’t see us delving deeper too much more than we are. Actually the only thing that she has put out there that hasn’t happened but still may happen is cuckolding. She loves the idea, but putting it into reality isn’t something she’s comfortable with. Perfect partner, attitude, discretion, chemistry, schedule, penis, and about a dozen other things that concern her before she would want her fantasy to become real. If the stars all lined up sure, but she is the kind of person that would wait until it was perfect.

End of rant, update, misc. For those wanting a more updated account of our life and lifestyle, feel free to follow my blog I mentioned above

3. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Thank you for the update. I am a reader of Suddenly Subbie and didn’t know that was you. I am glad you and your wife have created a ‘normal’ that works so well for you.

Nicoftime likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice