1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chastity Mansion - The most popular community for male chastity on the web. We are glad you have found us!

PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP:

A guide for avatars

We encourage all members to upload an avatar photo to make you recognisable. However, please keep your avatar clean and do not use a photo of a penis (locked or unlocked), or any kind of crotch photo. It can be disconcerting, especially for our ladies, to look at a discussion and see lots of locked penis photos :)
    We have a gallery section where you are welcome to upload photos of you wearing your chastity device. :)

Behaviour on the site

Please remember that you are in the company of members who might not be as open minded as you, if you could remember to keep your posts and particularly thread titles respectful to all, that would be very helpful. We like to include all topics related to chastity on the site, but not at the expense of turning others away. :)

It's best to start at the foyer

It's good to let everyone know you are new and say a little about yourself. Drop into the Foyer section and leave a "Hello - I am here!" message - long or short, it's up to you. :)

Management Team

Please contact
    L-u-c-y or Mistress Jules if you have any problems with your account.
    Welcome to our community! Have fun and enjoy the site!
    Jens & Lucy
    Dismiss Notice

My husband and chastity, the real world, not fantasy...

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by JuneChas, Jul 3, 2016.

1. You are a very unique lady. Your servant is so Lucky to have someone as committed as you are to control him. Most Mistress 's never gain the self confidence to do what ever they want to their sub because they are so worried about hurting them. It's not punishment if it doesn't hurt. Your Journey is very exciting. Thank You for posting it and Please continue.

2. Hi!

Thank you for posting. My husband and I have some hard limits and my last post pushes those boundaries a tad. We are both willing to try anything, we are a couple, there is nothing wrong with that. To give some more information on the post I last made, the forced voiding into a diaper with an enema / suppository was right on the cusp of a hard limit but we still tried it anyways. That is honestly something we have only done twice with regards to #2 but the #1 activities we do often. I find it a turn on to punish him when he does not void in the diaper when we chose to do that and it is our kinky little secret in public. There have been other times I punished him for voiding too, it really depends on my mood.

One thing that I did like is the method used to clean out (suppository, normal voiding) really helps to make it easier to use the shower nozzle to clean him out before I pull out the large 2.5" strap on. There has occasionally been a "mess" but now he is squeaky clean which makes us both more comfortable and it lets me be a little rougher, so I guess it was an unexpected benefit that we found.

-June

spider203 and Hobgoblin169 like this.
  3. June, love the diaper play scenario in public! Very humiliating and hot! Is he locked up during those times as well? What kind of diapers are you using? May I suggest Abena Abri-Form X-Plus M4 diapers (non-premium, with the plastic backing) or confidry24/7's. Very thick.

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    Best way to do it. One contact on the back of each nut. Damp them if you can! Remote control and ideal in situations where you're with other people who don't need to know.

5. You have a very lucky husband, please keep up the excellent posts. I look forward to reading more in the near future. ;) x

6. Wow, certainly pushing the limits! What are the punishments for voiding when he is not meant to (or vice versa)?

There is a Mistress in London who pushes the subs face in the messy diaper (well they call them nappies in the UK) if they void into it, which given the suppository or enema given before they are diapered, is quite likely. That is well beyond my limits!!!

7. Wow.... thats a hard limit for me. I must say that I've really enjoyed your she nannigans so far. Keep them going. X

8. Replying to the last two posts.

Now I know why it was an upper limit, there was no me changing him or anything, I asked him do it, he agreed and we did it just to test it out and will probably not do it again, but the unintended result was giving him a better cleaning before other activities so we did learn something.

Pushing a face in a messy diaper would be a STRICT HARD LIMIT, that is nothing that we would even venture to try once but I cannot judge others of course! We have upper hard limits and strict hard limits, a strict hard limit will never be asked of by either of us.

Punishments for voiding or not voiding can be any of the punishment methods I mentioned in other posts, caning, shocking while he goes down on me, etc., really the punishment is whatever I fancy at the time, I like to change things up to keep the element of surprise.

Oh trust me, the shenanigans will continue!

-June

slave_m likes this.
  9. “First, I want to preface this thread that this is not one of those fantasy posts”
    Oh boy that can only mean one thing: certain fantasy.
    At least your posts are creative, definitely better than most other fanfics on this site.

squier likes this.
  10. Confused on that post David. Everything posted we have tried. Some stand the test of time, others fizzle out. I use this site as a blog for my own purpose and to get other perspectives. Do you not have a relationship like my husband and I have, open and creative?

-June

11. Sounds jealous to me. Please do keep your posts coming. You're inspiring for sure. :D

slave_m likes this.
  12. This thread hasn't rung my BS-ometer. Consistent writing style, no change of person/tense, and well within the boundaries of what some real kinky couples do.

13. He does that on everyone's threads..just a troll trying to get a response..he's done it to mash in his.on display wh8ch is one of the best most followed posts here. Ignore the troll!

14. Know your facts dude, I called fantasy on exactly 2 threats: this one and thekeyholderwife. No more, no less.
    And obviously I stand by it, it’s all crude fanfics you would expect from tumblr. Naturally no one can prove or disprove anything, so no point arguing.

15. SubVerity

SubVerity The Mansion's own Fairy Godmother!
    Staff Member Moderator

London
    "We break into this thread to bring you this comment from a mod...

Er - dude? If you're convinced that the site is mostly fanfics then one can only assume that you're happy to be here to read them.

We dont need telling who is fanfic and who is not - that's not how CM operates. If you think something is fiction, just move along - no need to comment.
    Cos you'll often/usually be wrong. Life IS stranger than fiction, part of which is that all that stuff you might assume to be fiction could very well be real.
    Ultimately you have no idea. So say nothing and do not comment to say so on peoples threads. Please. Thanks. :)

Now - we return you to the scheduled program"

16. Er – “better than most other fanfics on this site” is not the same as “this site is mostly fanfics”. Basic grammar.

But you’re right, as I said no one can prove or disprove anything, so no point arguing.

17. SubVerity

SubVerity The Mansion's own Fairy Godmother!
    Staff Member Moderator

London
    :) Consider it creative license, otherwise you are correct.

18. Hi Everyone!

Wow, I love the responses, very supportive. I chose CM because it seemed to be one of the few legitimate sites out there with a strong sense of community. Our start was slow, we have grown as you can all see and our activities have strengthened our relationship. It takes a lot for someone to share intimate details of their relationship and activities, even when it is anonymous. Honestly, I do not have to defend anything, the only thing I will ever defend is the sanctity of my marriage and the trust my husband and I have for each other; that is paramount to everything else that I have written or anything that is to come. so as SubVerity said, "Now - we return you to the scheduled program" I agree that life is stranger than fiction. I have better things to do than battle internet heroes!

@ PrincessK: The posts will indeed keep coming

@ SubVerity: I agree, if you do not agree or do not want to positively contribute, move on.

-June

Sub Dave, SubVerity and slave_m like this.
  19. The very fact you have made it to page 3 of your journal speaks volumes. Most of the times I have read something and had my doubts about its veracity the author departs very quickly. I am glad you are not going to let the recent posts put you off, we are debating why there aren't more female members of the Mansion and it would have been sad if someone who is unlikely to stick around very long had also put you off.

L-u-c-y (Partner) and Apfel like this.
  20. Jasmic,

No one is putting me off! I am happy for all of the positive responses to recent events that were received.

-June

slave_m and Jasmic68 like this.
  21. Love the humbler image - thats true female domination

Attached Files:

• S.png
      S.png
      File size:
      363.1 KB
      Views:
  23. Hi Everyone!

Sorry for being absent for a while, we were on an extended vacation and I have some things to share :)

We love the 2" SxySadist for around the top of his balls however when he was walking around a good part of the day, the sharp spikes did cut in to him a bit, nothing to severe. What I did was use some 1/4" nylon rope and tie it as sort of a ball stretcher under the spiked ring which still allows it to serve its purpose and it just plain looks neat while keeping the ring in place and stretching his balls at the same time without the ring bouncing up and down, we just make sure not to tie it too tight.

I also started giving him a weekly spanking / strapping / caning (whatever I feel like using). I call it his weekly reminder punishment, even if he had been good for the week and did not need to be punished. What this does is it keeps him in line, and if he needs a punishment then the spanking on his already sore bottom feels much worse than when he is "healed" (for lack of a better word). I deal a severe punishment to ensure that future ones over the next week really serve their purpose and become more of a meaningful punishment as I had discussed before. These weekly adjustment spankings do not count towards dice roll spankings that are build up, these are completely separate.

After a little more than a year, we stay away from silicone and plastic cages or anything that is form fitting, we only use cages that are metal and very open on the sides to allow for the most breathing as possible. They still serve their purpose while keeping things a bit more hygienic and are easier to shower in. The Birdlocked devices over time just do not do well.

We continue to being our play into public discretely with the diapers, shocking, spikes, and other under clothes things that make him aware while being hidden from view, one thing I do now though is wear the key around my ankle, or my neck when wearing something low cut, most that notice don't realize what it is for, but those that do give me and my husband a smile when they look at it, most likely is they know what it means. It has also sparked some interesting conversations with other female key holders that definitely know what the key means :) I am honestly surprised that so many know what it means. We really do enjoy these activities together and I also learned to ask him for his fantasies sometimes because my husband does have ideas to try but did not want to bring the up because he wanted me to own what we do, including him and asking only brought more excitement to our adventures.

See you all soon :) I am also open to learning the adventures of others and predicaments that your imaginations have conjured up!

-June

bethanise, Jblocked and slave_m like this.