1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
SubVerity
Last Activity:
Aug 12, 2017 at 4:12 PM
London

SubVerity

The Mansion's own Fairy Godmother!, from London

Staff Member Moderator

Time for a lighter brighter avatar I think... May 13, 2017

SubVerity was last seen:
Aug 12, 2017 at 4:12 PM
    1. Vinny
      Vinny
      The surgeon gives you a card but the TSA here does not accept it since it is very easy to forge. My wife has handicap license plates so she gets all the good parking spots. That is another plus.
      1. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        Oh no - in the UK we don't even get a card, we're a civilised lot, so we just smile and say "I've had surgery" and accept our pat-down from the nice man.
        Jul 25, 2017
    2. Vinny
      Vinny
      My wife got new hip last year. It is made of Titanium. However, she now sets off all metal detectors which means pat down exams at airports and court houses. Also, when cremated, the hip will remain. Where to put it? On the bright side, if she is burnt beyond recognition, they can identify her by the serial number on her hip.
      SubVerity likes this.
      1. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        When they told me that I'd set off the alarms at airports my first thought was that I'd be happier about travelling while caged. I'll just tell them it's a metal hip and they'll wave me through. :)
        Jul 24, 2017
    3. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Time for a lighter brighter avatar I think...
      frankie teardrop, RGL and Chat408 like this.
    4. RGL
      RGL
      Thank you for your time Fairy Godmother :giggle
    5. wLOCKridge
      wLOCKridge
      That's fink, thank you very much
    6. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      An Avitar that says something about me. Bound,spanked,locked wearing lace (better)
      SubVerity likes this.
      1. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        Lucky man. :)
        Mar 21, 2017
    7. SubVerity
    8. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Surgery over, and what a trip the last 4 days were. Things happened.... .weird things. :D
      AlanThom, smash363636 and DarkKnight like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. the odd tease
        the odd tease
        Hopefully all will be well and pt goes smoothly
        Mar 14, 2017
        SubVerity likes this.
      3. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        4 weeks on now and walking upto 2 and a half miles with crutches, though I can do fine with just one, and walking passably without them. Amazing really.
        Mar 14, 2017
      4. the odd tease
        the odd tease
        Just take time to smell the cherry blossoms
        Mar 14, 2017
        SubVerity likes this.
    9. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Bad cop and good cop. Being a mod sucks at times.
      CJ's hubby, Rimel and smash363636 like this.
    10. SubVerity
      1. jshackleton2016
        jshackleton2016
        Good piece of music and art needed in times of a potential for tyranny.
        Jan 14, 2017
    11. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Not been here for a while - how is everyone? I have a hip replacement booked for 9th Feb. Wish me luck. :)
      1. sylvana chastity
        sylvana chastity
        definetely all the best for you (and it's still better than a brain replacement)! hugs!
        Jan 13, 2017
        SubVerity likes this.
      2. frankie teardrop
        frankie teardrop
        You'll do anything to get hip! All the best.
        Jan 13, 2017
        SubVerity likes this.
      3. Glychlock
        Glychlock
        Good luck! But you won't need it, because it's a lucky day... My birthday. So you'll be fine!
        Feb 1, 2017
        SubVerity likes this.
    12. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      7 days locked now after a break due to injury, love how frustration builds. I'm entering the restless stage.... :/ :)
    13. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      There's a fresh autumn wind blowing in my hair.... it's making my earrings jangle! ;)
      Wendygirl likes this.
    14. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
    15. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Things with Wonderful simply wonderful at the moment. So proud of her. Also - got a thumbs up for a hip replacement this winter. Cant wait!
      Newlover and AlanThom like this.
    16. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Consultant say's he thinks I need a full hip replacement this winter. Not sure what I think about that tbh.......I think I need a hug!
      Newlover likes this.
      2. Wendygirl
        Wendygirl
        Lol is not really appropriate but it was on the BBC news feed probably take years to go mainstream just it was an amazingly hard material and hips were sited as a perfect use. Xx Wendy
        Aug 23, 2016
        SubVerity likes this.
      3. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        Yeah, partners brother works in Swiss for a company making similar stuff, but it wont be ready for market till long after I'll want it. Which is basically now. :/ :)
        Aug 23, 2016
      4. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        BTW - I was hoping for an answer like "There's this surgeon I know who can be persuaded for a week of blowjobs." or similar. I'm disappointed. :D
        Aug 23, 2016
    17. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Mother been out for 3 weeks now, an awesome recovery. 2 strokes down, no dribbling, not any more disabled than usual. A bit of a result! :)
    18. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      My Birthday today. Spending it visiting my mother in hospital where she is currently trying not to fall off the coil. I love Birthdays.
      chastesoon likes this.
      2. shadowman6
        shadowman6
        So sorry to hear, Sub...hope all turns out ok
        Jul 14, 2016
        SubVerity likes this.
      3. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        Thanks guys and sissies, it's been a bit of an unbirthday if I'm honest. Maybe I'll have an unofficial one in a few months like the Queen does. Still got half an evening of unbirthday to go....and anything could happen! (but is unlikely to). Ho hum.
        Jul 14, 2016
      4. maid_carrie
        maid_carrie
        You were doing the best thing possible really - being together with the person who was with you on the day you came into the world.
        Precious moments.
        Jul 14, 2016
        lock667 and SubVerity like this.
    19. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      10 days of holiday. 10 days of diving is 10 days of not being locked. A new rule says I'm not to touch my dick for pleasure. Frustrating!
    20. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      This weekend a reward. Released but no release, with even more pain. I've never been so bruised. Hugely enjoyable. Hugely frustrating.
    21. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Coming up to 2 weeks locked with no release. There was play last weekend, pleasure for her, pain for me. This weekend?
      HollyC likes this.
    22. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Someone here persuaded me to lock up this morning, so glad I did.
      Zak and HollyC like this.
      2. Joroincharge
        Joroincharge
        So who is the KH? Is she a Member?
        Aug 22, 2016
      3. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        She is my partner, not a member, and referred to when I do here simply as Wonderful. At home she is Princess, Prince, King and Queen.
        Aug 22, 2016
        Joroincharge likes this.
      4. Joroincharge
        Joroincharge
        LOL! Shame she is not a Member however.
        Aug 23, 2016
    23. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Currently unlocked but wishing I was....
      1. Colleen1986
        Colleen1986
        Ah, the duality of the chastity lifestyle.
        Apr 1, 2016
    24. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Yay!! We're back! Huge thanks to Jens, great job!
      Colleen1986 and Gibson1506 like this.
    25. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      For updates on the website, goto ChatityMansion.org.
      maid_carrie likes this.
  • About

London
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity Devices:
    Holy Trainer v2
    Chinese cheapy - metal with rings and bars
    Steelworxx steelheart - sold
    Steelworxx Looker 2 - love it!
    Last but not least - my mind.
    My Wish List(s):
    World peace, fluffy kittens, education for all children, a pair of killer heels and a sheath-dress, oh and a nice new hip.
    Discovered chastity about 3 years ago, shared it with Wonderful who is slowly learning to use it to her benefit. Almost immediately on buying a device and being locked more or less 24/7 it had a massively beneficial effect on our relationship.
    Oddly it encouraged and enabled new forms of communication (yes, we'd grown....stale?) and provided a physical reminder that sex existed in our relationship......somehow. We're always learning, growing, changing, and chastity has now become a solid part of our journey.

Signature

We are all of us fighting a great battle. Be kind to those around you, for you do not know what battles they may be fighting.

CM policy on Avatars https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/avatar-policy-on-cm.21468/