1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
DarkKnight
Last Activity:
Apr 25, 2017 at 11:26 PM
Birthday:
May 14, 1963 (Age: 53)

DarkKnight

In service of the Dark_Queen, Male, 53

Wanna see me down on my knees Bending over backwards now would you be pleased Unlike the others Id do anything Not the same I have no shame Mar 29, 2017

DarkKnight was last seen:
Apr 25, 2017 at 11:26 PM
    1. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Wanna see me down on my knees Bending over backwards now would you be pleased Unlike the others Id do anything Not the same I have no shame
    2. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      You see, it's all clear. You were meant to be here. From the beginning
      AlanThom likes this.
    3. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Can I touch you to see if you're real? 'Cause in nothing there's something I feel Will my heart take the strain Or will it break down again?
      Thejedhi and LadyS like this.
    4. sissy Veronica
      sissy Veronica
      I know exactly what you mean.I'm in same spot
    5. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Been forty days since I don't know when. I just saw her with my best friend. Do you know what I mean?
    6. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      She's my sweet little thang, she's my pride and joy She's my sweet little baby, I'm her little lover boy
      CJ's hubby and LadyS like this.
    7. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      If I gave you everything that I owned and asked for nothing in return Would you do the same for me as I would for you?
    8. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Its beyond me Help me Mommy Ill be good youll see Take this dream away What this lets see I feel sexy Whats come over me Here it comes again
      LadyS and Happy wifes matter like this.
    9. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      I just wanna be Your everything I'll do anything for You All you gotta do is just let go and we can flow
    10. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      There was a girl I knew She said she cared about me She tried to make my world The way she thought it should be
      frankie teardrop likes this.
      1. frankie teardrop
        frankie teardrop
        The smell of burning leather
        As we hold each other tight,
        While our fingers rub together
        Flashing sparks into the night,
        At this moment of surrender
        Darling if you really care
        DON'T TOUCH ME THERE! ...
        (The Tubes, 1976)
        Oct 12, 2016
    11. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Please mother mercy Take me from this place And the long winded curses I keep hearing in my head Words never listen And teachers never learn
      AlanThom likes this.
      1. frankie teardrop
        frankie teardrop
        Life is just a bowl of All-Bran,
        You wake up every morning and it's there,
        So live your life as best as you can,
        It's all about, enjoy it,
        'Cos ever since you saw it,
        There ain't no-one can take it away,
        So give me those Happy-Days-Toytown Newspaper Smiles,
        Clap twice, lean back twist for a while ...
        (The Small Faces)
        Oct 10, 2016
        AlanThom and DarkKnight like this.
    12. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Please, mother mercy Take me from this place And the long winded curses I keep hearing in my head
    13. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      I'm up off my knees girl, I'm face to face with myself. And I know who I am, I stole my power from the sun . . . Im more than just a man
    14. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Im up off my knees girl Im face to face with myself And I know who I am I stole my power from the sun Im more than just a man
    15. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      I get confused cause I don't know where I stand and then you smile, and hold my hand. Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you
      1. frankie teardrop
        frankie teardrop
        She's a big teaser, she took me half the way there now, she was a day tripper, Sunday driver yeah ...
        Sep 15, 2016
        DarkKnight likes this.
    16. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Sometimes I want to take you down, Sometimes I want to get you low. Brush your hair back from your eyes, Take you down let the river flow.
    17. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      And its been awhile Since Ive seen the way the candles light your face And its been awhile But I can still remember just the way you taste
    18. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Almost cut my hair, it happened just the other day It's getting' kinda long, I coulda said it wasn't in my way But I didn't and I wonder why
      AlanThom likes this.
      1. AlanThom
        AlanThom
        David... my favorite of the four.... kind of.... have all the stuff of them together and individual.... I'm letting my freak flag fly.
        Aug 24, 2016
        DarkKnight likes this.
    19. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      And you just don't get it, You keep it copacetic And you learn to accept it, You know it's so pathetic
    20. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Went out last night, That's when I met a sexy girl She was looking so right, She said, "I wanna take you For a trip around the world"
      chastesoon likes this.
    21. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      When I feel like you get too close I put you right down I never really leave I just slip away And it's not my purpose to break your spirit..
    22. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"
      kellysbitch likes this.
    23. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come. This I know, this I know
    24. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      There was a girl I knew, She said she cared about me She tried to make my world, The way she thought it should be
    25. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Oh, you were a vampire, And I may never see the light
  • About

Birthday:
    May 14, 1963 (Age: 53)
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    Chastity Devices:
    Rikers, CB6000s, 45 and 50 mm anatomical rings from Steelworxx for sizing - will convert to full cage at a later date.
    Chastity Resume:
    On Hiatus

Interact

Content:
    FetLife:
    144-544-122
    Tumblr:
    https://www.tumblr.com/blog/darcknight