Catering Administrator

HoldingTheKey4You

New member, Female, 58, from Topeka

New to FLR Lifestyle, but READY Mar 28, 2021

HoldingTheKey4You was last seen:
Apr 24, 2021
    1. LockitMan
      LockitMan
      Hi and welcome to CM Ma'am . It's a pleasure to meet you this way and I loved your inspiring bio very much. I'm glad that you've decided it's time to have it your way and I sincerely hope you find the loving obedience and devotion you seek and deserve.
      HoldingTheKey4You likes this.
    2. Junebug15
      Junebug15
      Hello and welcome. Great bio
      HoldingTheKey4You likes this.
    3. HoldingTheKey4You
      HoldingTheKey4You
      New to FLR Lifestyle, but READY
      Rectrix likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 30, 1965 (Age: 58)
    Topeka
    Catering Administrator
    Your chastity role:
    • Domestic Keyholder
    • Mistress
    • Domme
    • Dominant
    Years ago I was a Mistress and lived with a 'slave' for over three years but found he had ultimately molded me into being a perfect Mistress - for him. I won't make that mistake again. Thanks to a very kind chaste male I discovered my "true calling" if you will and recognized that I need to be the Dominant Female that I am. Although new to this journey my desire to be a keyholder is real and my focus on an FLR becomes more clear by the day. I'm old enough to know what I want, and more importantly what I don't want. A boy's devotion and adoration is what I seek and his servitude and obedience is how he best demonstrates those qualities. I am experienced and I am intense and if you can handle verbal humiliation and some pain as well, all the better.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice