London

SubVerity

Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;), from London

No. No flag on my profile please. Kindly remove it ASAP. Jan 13, 2018

SubVerity was last seen:
Feb 9, 2018
    1. Goddess Audrea
      Goddess Audrea
      I carefully searched for what I want and I'm here for it stray slut, Let me be your superior seductress, the reason you wake up every morning, I am a Mistress with very beautiful ideas and modes of Domination. I will explore your limits and push them to the extreme!,I want you to be a part of my life...message me
    2. virginat34
      virginat34
      I really want someone to take ownership of my dick and balls. Even if its just one meet where you lock me up and then leave me with acage on my dick with no escape for me.
    3. virginat34
      virginat34
      Hello, I am new to the lifestyle, but have been looking to submit and serve a female Mistress since I was 12. I have always thought the females sex was the most supreme. I would like to be teased, denied, locked in chastity and then when you decide, locked up permanently. I am serious. That is my ideal situation, but if you take control of me, It will be up to you what you do with me
    4. Breathe
    5. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      No. No flag on my profile please. Kindly remove it ASAP.
      Ella123 and Caged1234 like this.
    6. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Yay - resigned! No longer a Mod! (I can say whatever the hell I like now!)
      Beck and smash363636 like this.
      1. PouchPantyLover
        PouchPantyLover
        Yeah, try that and see how it works out for you....
        I don't think freedom to speak ones mind is high on the new agenda
        Dec 16, 2017
      2. xcitedsisssy
        xcitedsisssy
        I do hope to see you still active here. I have always enjoyed your input...The voice of reason when a thread goes south.
        Dec 16, 2017
        SubVerity likes this.
      3. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        I don't actually think I WILL say whatever the hell I like, but the feeling of increased freedom to is pleasantly entertaining. :D
        Dec 16, 2017
    7. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      People are funny. Some are only happy as long as you give them platitudes. Tell them something real and they run a mile. :)
    8. Mascara^Snake
    9. Vinny
      Vinny
      The surgeon gives you a card but the TSA here does not accept it since it is very easy to forge. My wife has handicap license plates so she gets all the good parking spots. That is another plus.
      1. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        Oh no - in the UK we don't even get a card, we're a civilised lot, so we just smile and say "I've had surgery" and accept our pat-down from the nice man.
        Jul 25, 2017
    10. Vinny
      Vinny
      My wife got new hip last year. It is made of Titanium. However, she now sets off all metal detectors which means pat down exams at airports and court houses. Also, when cremated, the hip will remain. Where to put it? On the bright side, if she is burnt beyond recognition, they can identify her by the serial number on her hip.
      SubVerity likes this.
      1. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        When they told me that I'd set off the alarms at airports my first thought was that I'd be happier about travelling while caged. I'll just tell them it's a metal hip and they'll wave me through. :)
        Jul 24, 2017
    11. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Time for a lighter brighter avatar I think...
      frankie teardrop, RGL and Chat408 like this.
    12. RGL
      RGL
      Thank you for your time Fairy Godmother :giggle
    13. wLOCKridge
      wLOCKridge
      That's fink, thank you very much
    14. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      An Avitar that says something about me. Bound,spanked,locked wearing lace (better)
      SubVerity likes this.
      1. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        Lucky man. :)
        Mar 21, 2017
    15. SubVerity
    16. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Surgery over, and what a trip the last 4 days were. Things happened.... .weird things. :D
      AlanThom, smash363636 and DarkKnight like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. the odd tease
        the odd tease
        Hopefully all will be well and pt goes smoothly
        Mar 14, 2017
        SubVerity likes this.
      3. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        4 weeks on now and walking upto 2 and a half miles with crutches, though I can do fine with just one, and walking passably without them. Amazing really.
        Mar 14, 2017
      4. the odd tease
        the odd tease
        Just take time to smell the cherry blossoms
        Mar 14, 2017
        SubVerity likes this.
    17. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Bad cop and good cop. Being a mod sucks at times.
      CJ's hubby, Rimel and smash363636 like this.
    18. SubVerity
      1. jshackleton2016
        jshackleton2016
        Good piece of music and art needed in times of a potential for tyranny.
        Jan 14, 2017
    19. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Not been here for a while - how is everyone? I have a hip replacement booked for 9th Feb. Wish me luck. :)
      1. sylvana chastity
        sylvana chastity
        definetely all the best for you (and it's still better than a brain replacement)! hugs!
        Jan 13, 2017
        SubVerity likes this.
      2. frankie teardrop
        frankie teardrop
        You'll do anything to get hip! All the best.
        Jan 13, 2017
        SubVerity likes this.
      3. Glychlock
        Glychlock
        Good luck! But you won't need it, because it's a lucky day... My birthday. So you'll be fine!
        Feb 1, 2017
        SubVerity likes this.
    20. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      7 days locked now after a break due to injury, love how frustration builds. I'm entering the restless stage.... :/ :)
    21. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      There's a fresh autumn wind blowing in my hair.... it's making my earrings jangle! ;)
      Wendygirl likes this.
    22. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
    23. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Things with Wonderful simply wonderful at the moment. So proud of her. Also - got a thumbs up for a hip replacement this winter. Cant wait!
      Newlover and AlanThom like this.
    24. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Consultant say's he thinks I need a full hip replacement this winter. Not sure what I think about that tbh.......I think I need a hug!
      Newlover likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Wendygirl
        Wendygirl
        Lol is not really appropriate but it was on the BBC news feed probably take years to go mainstream just it was an amazingly hard material and hips were sited as a perfect use. Xx Wendy
        Aug 23, 2016
        SubVerity likes this.
      3. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        Yeah, partners brother works in Swiss for a company making similar stuff, but it wont be ready for market till long after I'll want it. Which is basically now. :/ :)
        Aug 23, 2016
      4. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        BTW - I was hoping for an answer like "There's this surgeon I know who can be persuaded for a week of blowjobs." or similar. I'm disappointed. :D
        Aug 23, 2016
    25. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Mother been out for 3 weeks now, an awesome recovery. 2 strokes down, no dribbling, not any more disabled than usual. A bit of a result! :)
  • About

London
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    Holy Trainer v2
    Chinese cheapy - metal with rings and bars
    Steelworxx steelheart - sold
    Steelworxx Looker 2 - love it!
    Last but not least - my mind.
    Discovered chastity about 3 years ago, shared it with Wonderful who is slowly learning to use it to her benefit. Almost immediately on buying a device and being locked more or less 24/7 it had a massively beneficial effect on our relationship.
    Oddly it encouraged and enabled new forms of communication (yes, we'd grown....stale?) and provided a physical reminder that sex existed in our relationship......somehow. We're always learning, growing, changing, and chastity has now become a solid part of our journey.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice