1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
SaraLovesChastity
Last Activity:
Feb 24, 2018 at 12:43 AM
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
5:46 AM
Birthday:
October 13
San Francisco, Ca
Slave & servicegirl

SaraLovesChastity

Collared Chastity Slave, Female, from San Francisco, Ca

Day 204 of blissful chastity & service to my beloved Keyholder! Thank You, Princess, for Your divine handling and control of me! Feb 23, 2018 at 6:59 PM

SaraLovesChastity was last seen:
Feb 24, 2018 at 12:43 AM
    1. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 204 of blissful chastity & service to my beloved Keyholder! Thank You, Princess, for Your divine handling and control of me!
      PrincessK likes this.
    2. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today heralds 200 Days of chastity and service to my gorgeous and powerful Owner, Keyholder and Partner. i heart You, Princess!
      PrincessK likes this.
      1. Slaveash
        Slaveash
        well done sara. i hope you enjoy your cigar service. As a full time ashtray, that is something that i really enjoy.
        Feb 20, 2018 at 12:57 AM
        PrincessK and SaraLovesChastity like this.
    3. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today is Day 197 of blissful chastity & service to my beloved Keyholder: the sublimely gorgeous & all-around awesome PrincessK. i love You!
      1. PrincessK
        PrincessK
        I love you too, My angel. I'm looking forward to our public cigar service play tonight.
        Feb 16, 2018
        SaraLovesChastity likes this.
    4. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Chastity slavery + morning service = happiness!
      jung-sklave and Allen1987 like this.
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        How sweet it is! there are not to many words that can do it justice.
        Feb 10, 2018
      2. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        You are absolutely correct!
        Feb 10, 2018
    5. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today marks Day 190 of blissful chastity slavery and devotion to my beloved Keyholder and Owner. i proudly serve Her and wear Her collar.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        Thank you so much! Yes, I am blissfully happy.
        Feb 9, 2018
      3. suzy maid
        suzy maid
        I'm just 22days in and my sexuality is screwed up. 170days must turn you upside down. I got a 90 day target. Just love your venture. X
        Feb 9, 2018
      4. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        Hi Suzy! i wouldn't say "upside down"...frankly, i'm extremely focused on properly serving my Keyholder. The control that She wields is substantially powerful. She's properly transformed me into the consummate obedient slave. This is the happiest i've ever been!
        Feb 9, 2018
    6. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today marks Day 183, Week 27, a half a year of blissful chastity slavery and service to my beloved Keyholder!
      1. Vicky Locked
        Vicky Locked
        Congrats!
        Feb 3, 2018
      2. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Bob and Donna have started a journey, hope it goes well for them. Sounds like your journey has totally bloomed.
        Great to see happiness in service. PrincessK must be so pleased.
        Feb 4, 2018
    7. Vicky Locked
      Vicky Locked
      177 days, wow. Congratulations! When is the last time you had an orgasm? And btw, your very beautiful.
      1. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        Thank you! Princess graciously permitted me to have a traditional orgasm a few weeks ago. I am routinely allowed prostrate orgasms as I am penetrated on a regularly basis.
        Jan 27, 2018
        caged certo and WOTAN13 like this.
    8. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 177 of blissful chastity slavery and service to my beloved Keyholder. Excited! Semi-permanent device and new training starting soon!
      jung-sklave, subboy123 and WOTAN13 like this.
    9. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today marks the start of Week 25 in chastity to my beloved Keyholder. Day 170. That's almost half a year!
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Beloved: dearly loved, dear to the heart by definition.
        It is a very powerful word when spoken in truth. I am
        so happy that you found each other.
        Jan 23, 2018
        SaraLovesChastity and PrincessK like this.
      2. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        I think it is apt.
        Jan 23, 2018
        Allen1987 likes this.
      3. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        There is no app to cause anyone to be beloved to
        someone else. It is just meant to be.
        Jan 24, 2018
    10. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today is Day 167 in blissful chastity service to my beloved Keyholder.
      2. Skywalker41918
        Skywalker41918
        Your most welcome
        Jan 18, 2018
      3. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        Thats a very long time!
        Jan 19, 2018
      4. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        I'm well trained!
        Jan 19, 2018
        PrincessK likes this.
    11. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 155 of delightful chastity and service to my beloved Keyholder! Last night we took the plunge and ordered a Mature Metal.
      2. sissystephanie
        sissystephanie
        The added weight will be an occasional reminder but the feeling of the pure strength of your cage will be immediate and constant.
        Jan 18, 2018
      3. the odd tease
        the odd tease
        We also just went to a MM recently, love it!
        Jan 23, 2018
      4. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        That is delightful to hear! We are very much looking forward to the quasi-permanent solution and its impact on my servitude.
        Jan 23, 2018
        PrincessK likes this.
    12. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today starts Week 22 of blissful chastity slavery and service to my beloved Keyholder. What better way to start the new year?
      PrincessK and Allen1987 like this.
      2. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Bob has agreed to give it a try. I gave him some rings from a HTv2 to try. My wife said Donna was all excited.I hope it works out for them.
        Jan 4, 2018
      3. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        And just like that...you've become a mentor!
        Jan 5, 2018
        Allen1987 likes this.
      4. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        It is hard to feel like a mentor when all you want to do is serve. Happy New Year to you and PrincessK.
        Jan 5, 2018
    13. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 145! Princess has the first draft of my slave contract! Also, I'm digging the new CM layout. Kudos!
      jung-sklave, Allen1987 and PrincessK like this.
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        We had one that covered punishments, but because I just do what I am asked to do, punishments are a non issue.
        Dec 26, 2017
      2. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        I also pride myself into doing what I'm told. This contract will shape the bridge from obedience training and total service into the operating framework of the Princess' complete ownership of me. The dialoguing to get to that point virtually ensures that we get there.
        Dec 26, 2017
    14. Samantha in Syracuse
      Samantha in Syracuse
      What will you be let out for? Does She milk you in chastity?
      1. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        I'm only let out of my chastity for a few moments each morning for hygiene purposes (showering, cleaning the cage, etc.), The metal chastity will change this ritual and will create a more 'permanent' solution for our chastity lifestyle.
        Dec 25, 2017
        jung-sklave and anasyrma like this.
    15. Samantha in Syracuse
      Samantha in Syracuse
      Go for it girl !! Can't wait to see the permanent device!
      1. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        Thank you. I'm very excited about the prospect as well. Though, as Princess has pointed out, it's not actually permanent per se, but it will not have to be removed daily for hygienic reasons. This amounts to a quasi-permanent solution, though.
        Dec 25, 2017
    16. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 143! My service development continues: I'm working on the draft of my slave contract and being fitted for a metal chastity! :D
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Nothing feels better. What are kind are you getting:
        Dec 24, 2017
      2. PrincessK
        PrincessK
        Mature Metal- the Queen's Keep. Fitting, don't you think?
        Dec 24, 2017
      3. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        You both will love it. Had one very similar, easy to keep clean no need to remove for cleaning. Very comfortable. If you like teasing someone is in for it.
        Dec 24, 2017
    17. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today begins my 21st week of blissful chastity to my beloved and gorgeous Keyholder. Thank you for the privilege of serving you, my love!
    18. chastelizzie
      chastelizzie
      Hiya!!
      1. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        Hello there, my dear!
        Dec 18, 2017
        chastelizzie likes this.
    19. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today marks the start of Week 20 in blissful chastity to my beloved Keyholder!
      ColoBilly, chastelizzie and Allen1987 like this.
    20. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today marks the start of Week 19 of fulfilling chastity & service to my beloved Keyholder!
      PrincessK likes this.
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        To have the desire to serve is much more rewarding when the One being served knows your desires.
        Dec 9, 2017
    21. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 122 of blissful chastity slavery to my beloved Keyholder. I look forward to my privilege of worship and service tonight.
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Hope you have a wonderful night of service to
        PrincessK.
        Dec 3, 2017
      2. PrincessK
        PrincessK
        Guess you'd better get your homework done, then.
        Dec 3, 2017
      3. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        Of course, Princess.
        Dec 3, 2017
    22. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today marks the start of Week 18 in splendid chastity! Busy weekend -- looking forward to properly serving my Keyholder Sunday evening. :D
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        It is always splendid when the opportunity to serve presents itself. Always my favorite time. Sure you
        will be excellent for PrincessK.
        Dec 1, 2017
      2. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        I do my best!
        Dec 1, 2017
        Allen1987 likes this.
    23. CD Veronica
      CD Veronica
      FYI You are lovely!!!
    24. ColoBilly
      ColoBilly
      Love your photos.
      1. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        Thank you so much! I believe that the credit principally belongs to my Keyholder! She has a terrific eye for photos and directs me accordingly. I'm only responsible for the obedience part. ;)
        Nov 28, 2017
        PrincessK likes this.
    25. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 117 of blissful chastity slavery to my beloved Keyholder, who continues to stretch my limits. Figuratively and literally. :)
      ColoBilly and CD Veronica like this.
      2. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        90 days is still pretty substantial! Is there anything stopping the two of you from going a whole year?

To clarify, I am in chastity 24/7, but I am still permitted orgasms on occasion, with the longest duration between currently standing at 40 days. This duration is determined and arranged by my Keyholder.
        Nov 28, 2017
      3. ColoBilly
        ColoBilly
        I too am in chastity 24/7 and am only permitted orgasms when she wants it. The time we went 90 days was both locked 24/7 and orgasm free. One thing keeping us for going longer is that I don't think my KH (wife) could never go that long without penetrative sex. She has a lot of needs. She really gets off spanking/whipping me and that makes her so horny that she just has to have dick.
        Nov 28, 2017
      4. ColoBilly
        ColoBilly
        Not to mention, I am afraid to tell her that I have been thinking about being locked and orgasm free for a full year. She is crazy enough to hold me to it!
        Nov 28, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    October 13
    San Francisco, Ca
    Slave & servicegirl
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity Devices:
    MatureMetal Watchful Mistress

CB-6000s secured into a Mister B. buttplug harness with five locks

My-Steel ERGOslim
    Chastity Resume:
    Chastity training Aug 4, '17
    Fulltime collared chastity slave Aug 18, '17
    Who i am

i am PrincessKPrincessK's trained and collared chastity slave. i am a pre-op transsexual and i transitioned in 2004. As i have completed all the medical and legal means required to change my gender, my femininity and gender are not in question. In other words, i have not been feminized nor sissified under my Keyholder. Use of the correct pronouns is appreciated. For those interested, i am always happy to discuss my transition.

On August 4, 2017, i consented to a rigorous chastity and slave training regimen under my Keyholder's supervision. Two weeks later, on August 18, 2017, i officially earned Her collar. This highly symbolic act underscored the notion that hereafter i was placed on a path to become Her property and completely under Her control. On February 14, 2018, the Princess and i memorialized my slavery and service to Her in a formalized contract that enumerates my training and duties, and our respective roles and responsibilities to each other.

Please be advised that chatting with me is not a problem. i consider doing so to be a wonderful opportunity for me to extoll the virtues of my chastity slavery; however, as my Keyholder regulates my secual activity, i am forbidden to relate to others in a sexual manner unless expressly directed by Her.

As Her chastity slave, i live in a totally submissive environment and obediently serve Her in all capacities. This includes both the sexual and the mundane. She has complete power over my sexual release and maintains mastery over my body through orgasm denial and protocols designed to maintain a constant state of arousal and obedience.

my duties

• Provide total obedience and deference to the Princess. i am to seek opportunities to express my slavery and deepen my submission to Her at every turn.
    • Supply the Princess with pleasure according to Her direction. The Governing Principle is that the Princess’ pleasure is manifest and administering it to Her is a privilege. my pleasure is at Her behest and she is under no obligation to supply it to me.
    • Observe morning and evening service rituals. i am to always request the honor and privilege of servicing the Princess.
    • Attend to the Princess’ sexual requirements and ensure that all Her needs are met.
    • Present myself according to the Princess’ specifications and adapt to changing circumstances.
    • Submit to the Princess’ discipline and correction without protest.
    • Adhere to all established protocols to maximize the Princess’ dominance and power.
    • Strive to unlock my authentic self and become the best slave that i can.
    my training
    • Chastity & orgasm denial
      i am required to be in chastity 24/7. Currently, i am secured into a MatureMetal Watchful Mistress. Masturbation is expressly forbidden and i have absolutely no power whatsoever over my orgasms. my body is considered property of the Princess, and thus, when being edged or manipulated, it is my responsibility to keep the Princess informed such that i do not orgasm without permission (this applies to both prostrate orgasms and traditional ejaculative orgasms). This ensures that Her property is always at a heightened state of arousal and attentive to Her needs.
    • Insertables
      i am routinely required to wear a butt-plug/insertable harness. The goal is to keep me reasonably plugged all times whenever at home (except for showers, sleep, etc.) and/or at appropriate locations. Currently, i average 4-8 hours per day. Insertable size is determined by the Princess. Endurance training is key to insuring that anal activity when required is not burdensome.
    • Surveillance
      In order to best serve the Princess, and in accordance with my training, Her property no longer enjoys a right to privacy. When training, restroom privileges will be requested and surveillance practices will be in place where appropriate and when deemed necessary by the Princess.
    • Training calendar
      Specific training requirements are calendared and must be adhered to within the requisite timeframe at the expense of all other activities. This process ensures proper time management such that my fitness to perform my duties is ensured.
    my training has transformed and educated me with a greater perspective of purpose and duty that begins and ends with Her pleasure. As Her slave, virtually all aspects of our relationship have morphed to take this arrangement into consideration. Chastity and control has modified my behavior so i submit in ways never previously imagined. Further, She has trained me to respond to precise gestures to assume positions to serve her in public and private. This training will be augmented with a shock/vibrating collar so that She can remotely summon and correct me, and train me to perform tasks or duties with tones and vibrations. my training has produced compersion. In essence, i experience physical joy when She is pleased. i am tremendously responsive to the headspace and the constant state of arousal that Her control generates.

Being a chastity slave has been my life-long dream. my focus has improved and my attentiveness to my Keyholder is complete. i welcome my slave life and service role and i’ve never been happier. i am fortunate that the Woman i love has enslaved and collared me. my collar and chastity device provide constant reminders of my love and devotion to Her. The future is indeed glorious!

In chastity,

sara

Signature

[​IMG]