1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
SaraLovesChastity
Last Activity:
Nov 21, 2017 at 9:02 PM
Birthday:
October 13
San Francisco, Ca

SaraLovesChastity

Collared Transgirl Chastity Slave, Female, from San Francisco, Ca

Day 110 of obedient service to my beloved Keyholder. I hope I finish my schoolwork early so there will be extra time for my service tonight. Nov 21, 2017 at 7:10 PM

SaraLovesChastity was last seen:
Nov 21, 2017 at 9:02 PM
    1. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 110 of obedient service to my beloved Keyholder. I hope I finish my schoolwork early so there will be extra time for my service tonight.
    2. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 106! Today heralds the beginning of Week 16 in chastity and service to my super-duper gorgeous Keyholder!
      verne likes this.
    3. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 104 of exquisite chastity in service to my beloved Keyholder!
      Atomic and Chastitygirl88 like this.
      1. Skywalker41918
        Skywalker41918
        Going strong good for you
        Nov 15, 2017
        SaraLovesChastity likes this.
    4. Allen1987
      Allen1987
      Just wanted to say it is so great to serve someone that makes serving so special. I love to hear it!
      PrincessK and SaraLovesChastity like this.
    5. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 100 of splendid chastity servitude! On Armistice Day of all days. Appropos. Thanks to my beloved Keyholder!
      1. rebeccacd404
        rebeccacd404
        Well done Sarah....how much longer?
        Nov 12, 2017
      2. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        How much longer? This decision rests with my Keyholder.
        Nov 12, 2017
        rebeccacd404 likes this.
    6. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 99 of delightful chastity service to my Keyholder! And a Happy Veterans Day to my fellow veterans!
      PrincessK likes this.
    7. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 94 of blissful service to my beloved Keyholder! She secured me into the steel belt for the rest of the evening until service & session.
    8. PrincessK
      PrincessK
      Happy three months of Servitude, slavegirl. This level of connection brought on by our journey is something I had never dreamed of. I very much look forward to our date night/ session in mere hours.

With love,
      Princess
      1. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        Thank you, my Princess. I am in total accord! I look forward to our next session and serving all of your needs.

I love you!
        Sara
        Nov 5, 2017
        PrincessK likes this.
    9. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 92! A successful Locktober! And apparently we're off to a good start for NO-vember. I'm dutifully ready.
    10. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      PrincessK has decided that I'll be spending the final hours of Locktober safely secured into the steel belt while she is at work! :D
    11. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Safely secured in the My-Steel chastity belt for the remainder of the evening through dinner and service! Ah, the joys of chastity! :)
    12. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today marks Week 13 as PrincessK's chastity slave. After a long week, I'm looking forward to extended service and time in the steel belt.
      Ms Monicas sweet boy likes this.
    13. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 79 of sublime chastity slavery! I even made a fancy ticker for my signature instead of doing homework. Hopefully I won't get in trouble.
      danijean001 likes this.
      1. PrincessK
        PrincessK
        Astounding.
        Oct 22, 2017
    14. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today is the start of Week 12 in devoted service and chastity to my beloved Keyholder. I couldn't be more fulfilled!
      danijean001 likes this.
    15. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 75! Tonight, I am being trained to do my schoolwork while safely secured in a My-Steel ERGOSlim chastity belt with a 6" insertable. :)
      danijean001 likes this.
      1. PrincessK
        PrincessK
        And apparently you're not doing your schoolwork. Tsk tsk.
        Oct 18, 2017
      2. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        I just finished another paragraph!
        Oct 18, 2017
    16. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 72 in splendid chastity and blissful service to my beloved Keyholder!
      Brianna27 likes this.
    17. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Week 10! Today is Day 64 since I began my training and Day 50 as a collared chastity slave. There is much to be thankful for!
      danijean001 likes this.
    18. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 62! Safely secured in my chastity and harness and I'm ready to head to the office. I heart being PrincessK's chastity slave!
      the odd tease, PrincessK and Tinytina like this.
    19. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 59. CB-6000s swapped out again for more training in the My-Steel ERGOSlim chastity belt. Apparently I am celebrating Locktober.
      danijean001 and Sub Dave like this.
      1. the odd tease
        the odd tease
        Wonder if you'll get a trick or a treat at the end of the month....
        Oct 5, 2017
      2. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        That's funny!
        Oct 5, 2017
      3. PrincessK
        PrincessK
        *grin*
        We'll see, won't we?
        Oct 6, 2017
    20. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 58. CB-6000s combo swapped out for weekend training in the My-Steel ERGOSlim chastity belt. I heart being a chastity slave!
      Sub Dave likes this.
    21. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today marks the start of my 9th week as PrincessK's obedient collared chastity slave.
      Sub Dave, PrincessK and Hobgoblin169 like this.
    22. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 53! After a difficult week it is delightful and humbling to be reminded of my role and purpose as the Princess' collared chastity slave!
      Sub Dave and danijean001 like this.
      1. PrincessK
        PrincessK
        Always. <3
        Sep 25, 2017
        Sub Dave likes this.
    23. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 51 in blissful service and chastity to my beloved Princess.
      Tinytina likes this.
    24. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today marks the start of my 7th week of blissful chastity & glorious service to my beloved PrincessK!
      Stephie and danijean001 like this.
      1. the odd tease
        the odd tease
        You both seem to have found something good! Congrats, and enjoy...
        Sep 16, 2017
    25. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      Welcome to you and your Princess, your bound looks very special
      1. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        Thank you so much!
        Sep 14, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    October 13
    San Francisco, Ca
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity Devices:
    CB-6000s secured into a Mister B. buttplug harness with five locks

My-Steel ERGOslim
    Chastity Resume:
    Chastity training Aug 4, '17
    Fulltime collared chastity slave Aug 18, '17
    I am a pre-op transsexual and I transitioned in 2004. I have completed all of the medical and legal means to change my gender and thus my gender and my femininity are not in question. Use of the correct pronouns is appreciated. For those interested, I am always happy to discuss my transition.

On August 4, 2017, I began chastity training under my beloved girlfriend, partner and Keyholder, PrincessKPrincessK. We worked out the challenges of daily chastity and I am officially under her lock and key 24/7, save for 15-30 minutes per day for hygiene purposes and weekly harness cleaning and conditioning. PrincessKPrincessK has prepared me for total submission and trained me to obediently perform myriad duties for her. This includes both the sexual and the mundane. She has complete and total mastery of my body, regulates all of my sexual activity and has complete power over my sexual release.

On August 18, 2017, I officially earned PrincessKPrincessK's collar signifying that I am fully beholden to all of her whims, wishes, and desires. She collared me with an Eternity Collar. This collar is worn at all times. For chastity purposes, I am currently locked into a harness and chastity combination of a CB-6000s and a Mister B. buttplug harness (this combination requires five-locks). This is what I wear at all times except for during the aforementioned hygiene rituals. During my workday, this combination is worn under my skirts and nylons. The collar is usually viewable but I rarely get comments on it. At home, I am required to wear nothing but the collar and harness, weather permitting.

PrincessKPrincessK recently trained me for extended wear of a My-Steel ERGOSlim chastity belt. This belt never did see much use in my previous relationships and I was quite happy to see its return. It's a rather severe chastity for daily wear so my training was limited to evenings after work, days off, and the weekends. PrincessKPrincessK appreciates the severity of this belt and its metallic aesthetics and she incorporated this magnificent device into our chastity lifestyle and routine. The effect on my posture is noticeable and the severity is incredibly humbling. Due to my training, I can successfully go about my duties, chores and daily routines (10-12 hours at a stretch) before being switched back to the CB-6000S.

My training has educated me to a point where I have developed a new perspective of purpose and duty that begins and ends with her pleasure. As her slave, virtually all aspects of our relationship are morphing to take this arrangement into consideration. The chastity and her control over me has modified my behavior such that I am able to submit in ways that I never imagined. Not only do I perform oral service on her without hesitation and I am ready to perform strap-on duty for her upon command, but my slavery is changing basic relationship dynamics. I greet her at the door on my knees with wine or tea whenever possible; I avail and present my body for her pleasure (whether teasing or torture); my sarcastic tone has been modulated to be more respectful and subservient. She occasionally binds me and requests that I present myself for routine things like watching television. She has even transformed me into furniture for her amusement. Further, I am learning gestures and positions so that I can obediently serve her better in public situations. My training has successfully produced a compersion effect for me. In essence, I experience a physical feeling of joy when she is pleased. I enjoy the headspace and the constant state of arousal that she has placed me into.

Routinely, 3-4 times a week, PrincessKPrincessK ritually fits me with an insertable buttplug which she then secures with/into the locking harness or chastity belt. An integral part of this ritual includes the occasional enema and 'graduating' insertables so that I am prepared for penetration at her whim. This is an honor and privilege as the double-dildo that she employs produces a tremendous amount of pleasure for her. She has trained me to keep pace with her for as long as she wishes so that she can cycle through multiple orgasms. I am proud that this is the primary source of my sexual gratification now: I obediently assume the position to be penetrated and await to be entered and dominated by her, and rhythmically match her movements to maximize her pleasure. My prostrate orgasms are controlled and granted only with her permission.

Being a chastity slave has been my life-long wish. My focus has improved and my attentiveness to her is complete. I welcome my life and role. I have never been happier. I am so fortunate that I have been enslaved, collared and placed in chastity by a woman that I love. I have constant reminders of my devotion to her: one around my neck, one around my waist and rear, and a cage around my genitals; all locked and secured beyond my control. I am her slave and I would die for her. There has been discussion about body modification in my near future: possibly a PA in order to increase the severity of my chastity. I am comfortable knowing that she will decide what is best for me.

In chastity,

Sara

Signature

[​IMG]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity mansion steel slave training utopiastories