1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
SaraLovesChastity
Last Activity:
Sep 19, 2017 at 9:10 PM
Birthday:
October 13
San Francisco, Ca

SaraLovesChastity

Collared Transgirl Chastity Slave, Female, from San Francisco, Ca

Today marks the start of my 7th week of blissful chastity & glorious service to my beloved PrincessK! Sep 15, 2017 at 4:18 PM

SaraLovesChastity was last seen:
Sep 19, 2017 at 9:10 PM
    1. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today marks the start of my 7th week of blissful chastity & glorious service to my beloved PrincessK!
      Stephie and danijean001 like this.
      1. the odd tease
        the odd tease
        You both seem to have found something good! Congrats, and enjoy...
        Sep 16, 2017 at 7:11 PM
        PrincessK and SaraLovesChastity like this.
    2. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      Welcome to you and your Princess, your bound looks very special
      PrincessK and SaraLovesChastity like this.
      1. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        Thank you so much!
        Sep 14, 2017 at 5:05 PM
    3. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Glorious Day 40 as a fulltime collared chastity slave for my Beloved Keyholder. My devotion to her is total!
      PrincessK and knightservant like this.
    4. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 21! Our preparations & training have proven successful! I am now officially locked 24/7. Happiness is being a chastity slave!
      Brianna27 likes this.
    5. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 16! As of last night, I have officially received my collar! I've never been happier.
    6. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 15. Today, I am going to work locked up. We'll see if the preparation and my training has paid off! I love my new slave life. Blog soon.
    7. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 14 of training! Tomorrow is a big day!
    8. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 11. 100% in collar and chastity expect for visits to the office. Serving and pleasing my keyholder is my purpose! My blog is underway.
    9. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 10. My Keyholder has expressed interest in developing a blog to track the effects of fulltime chastity. I love being a slave!
      lockedsliver likes this.
    10. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 9. My reward is sleeping in bed! And then she measured me for god-knows-what. :D
    11. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Week 1 of chastity training complete! I have praised for my eagerness and my commitment! My reward is to diligently continue.
    12. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 7 of my training! It's all becoming normalized. Chastity and slavery are now my daily routine. Serving her is now my purpose.
    13. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 6 as a Chastity Slave. I love my new life! Full report on my development and training tonight!
    14. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 5. I never imagined that chastity would be so fufilling.
    15. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Preparing to receive Mistress' anal training.
    16. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 4. Alas, I am temporarily unlocked for work. This will be redressed when I get home. Permanent solution to follow.
      supersub likes this.
    17. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 3 in chastity. My daily routine is being integrated with my training.
    18. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 3 in chastity. Eagerly awaiting my opportunity to perform my morning duties.
      lockedsliver likes this.
    19. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Second night of chastity. I love my new life and my new role!
      lockedsliver likes this.
    20. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 2 of chastity! Obediently standing by to perform my morning duties.
    21. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      First official night in chastity. I'm so excited that I doubt I will get to sleep!
    22. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 1 in chastity. I will apparently only be using a strapone from now on.
  • About

Birthday:
    October 13
    San Francisco, Ca
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    Chastity Devices:
    CB-6000s secured into a Mister B. buttplug harness with five locks
    Chastity Resume:
    Chastity training Aug 4, '17
    Fulltime collared chastity slave Aug 18, '17
    I am a pre-op transsexual. I transitioned in 2004 and have done all of the medical and legal means to change my gender. My femininity is not in question.

As of August 4, 2017, I began chastity training under the watchful eye of my beloved girlfriend, partner and Keyholder, PrincessKPrincessK. We have worked out the challenges of daily chastity and I am happy and proud to report that I am now officially under lock and key 24/7, save for the 15-30 minutes per day that I am permitted for hygiene purposes and weekly harness cleaning and conditioning (with saddlesoap and Huberd's).

PrincessKPrincessK has trained me to perform myriad duties for her. I routinely and cheerfully submit to her command and she maintains complete and total mastery over my body. All of my sexual activity is now regulated by her and my training has completely overridden my own desire for sexual release. I am honored to say that this power now rests completely with her.

As of August 18, 2017, I have officially earned PrincessKPrincessK's collar and I'm now fully beholden to her whim, wishes, and desires. My training to serve her continues. My collar is an Eternity Collar and is secure-locked at all times. For chastity purposes, I am currently locked into a CB-6000 with a Mister B. buttplug harness (this is a five-lock combination) at all times except for during the aforementioned hygiene rituals. During my workday, this combination is worn under my skirts and nylons, save for the collar which usually viewable (I rarely get comments). At home, I am required to wear nothing but the collar and harness weather permitting; moreover, on occasion, I wear a rubber scrotum protector in addition to the chastity/harness (ideal for public play events and/or electro-stimulation).

I have taken on a new sense of purpose and duty. This duty is a total focus on her pleasure. As her slave, virtually all aspects of our relationship are morphing to take this arrangement into consideration. The chastity and her masterful control over me has modified my behavior to submit in ways that I never imagined. I perform oral service on her without question. I am ready to perform strap-on duty for her upon command. I greet her at the door on my knees with wine or tea whenever possible. I avail and present my body for her pleasure (whether teasing or torture). I am frequently bound and presented for routine things like watching television and she has even transformed me into furniture for her amusement. Further, I am learning gestures and positions so that I can obediently serve her better in public situations. My training has successfully produced a veritable compersion effect for me. In essence, I experience a physical feeling of joy when she is pleased.

Frequently (up to several times a week), under PrincessKPrincessK's supervision, I am ritually required to insert an insertable buttplug which she then secures with the locking harness. As part of my anal training, I was given routine enemas and 'graduating' insertables, so that I am now prepared to be penetrated by her at her whim. Being penetrated by her is an honor and a privilege as the double-dildo that she uses produces a tremendous amount of pleasure for her. She has trained me to keep pace with her for as long as she wishes so that she can cycle through multiple orgasms. I love that this is the primary source of my sexual gratification now: being dominated and anally penetrated while locked in chastity.

Being a chastity slave has been my life-long wish. The success of my training regimen is proof that one's will can be completely overridden by that of another. My hardwiring is being rewritten so that my submission to her is total. My focus has improved and my attentiveness to her is now complete. I welcome my new life and role. I am so fortunate that I have been enslaved, collared and placed in chastity by a woman that I love. I would die for her.

In other news, in furtherance of my celebrated submission, while here at Chastity Mansion, I do wish to further enjoy and explore my subservient role and thus I am open to protocol-respectful conversations with others. If you are a Keyholder and wish for me to address you with proper titles or honorifics, I will be more than happy to oblige. Please let me know how you wish to be addressed and I will dutifully comply.

In chastity,

Sara