1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
SaraLovesChastity
Last Activity:
Aug 17, 2017 at 8:02 PM
Birthday:
October 13
San Francisco, Ca

SaraLovesChastity

Transgirl Chastity Slave in Training, Female, from San Francisco, Ca

Day 14 of training! Tomorrow is a big day! Aug 17, 2017 at 2:11 PM

SaraLovesChastity was last seen:
Aug 17, 2017 at 8:02 PM
    1. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 14 of training! Tomorrow is a big day!
    2. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 11. 100% in collar and chastity expect for visits to the office. Serving and pleasing my keyholder is my purpose! My blog is underway.
    3. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 10. My Keyholder has expressed interest in developing a blog to track the effects of fulltime chastity. I love being a slave!
      lockedsliver likes this.
    4. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 9. My reward is sleeping in bed! And then she measured me for god-knows-what. :D
    5. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Week 1 of chastity training complete! I have praised for my eagerness and my commitment! My reward is to diligently continue.
    6. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 7 of my training! It's all becoming normalized. Chastity and slavery are now my daily routine. Serving her is now my purpose.
    7. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 6 as a Chastity Slave. I love my new life! Full report on my development and training tonight!
    8. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 5. I never imagined that chastity would be so fufilling.
    9. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Preparing to receive Mistress' anal training.
    10. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 4. Alas, I am temporarily unlocked for work. This will be redressed when I get home. Permanent solution to follow.
      supersub likes this.
    11. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 3 in chastity. My daily routine is being integrated with my training.
    12. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 3 in chastity. Eagerly awaiting my opportunity to perform my morning duties.
      lockedsliver likes this.
    13. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Second night of chastity. I love my new life and my new role!
      lockedsliver likes this.
    14. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 2 of chastity! Obediently standing by to perform my morning duties.
    15. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      First official night in chastity. I'm so excited that I doubt I will get to sleep!
    16. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 1 in chastity. I will apparently only be using a strapone from now on.
  • About

Birthday:
    October 13
    San Francisco, Ca
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    Chastity Devices:
    CB-6000 with a Mister B. harness
    Chastity Resume:
    Day 1 as of August 4, 2017.
    I am a pre-op transsexual. I transitioned in 2004 and have done all of the medical and legal means to change my gender. My femininity is not in question.

As of August 4, 2017, I officially began chastity training under the watchful eye of my beloved girlfriend and Keyholder. We are working out the challenges related to daily wear. I am currently being trained in a CB-6000 with a Mister B. buttplug harness and a rubber scrotum protector. When not at work, I am locked into this combination with 5 locks (six if you count the collar!). The principal component of my training is to affirm her command and mastery over my body and enable her to regulate all of my sexual activity. My daily duties, when required, are to orally service her and be available to perform strapon duty. I am being trained to do so on command and in a pleasantly obedient and subservient manner. A significant part of my training regimen includes anal training complete with regular enemas. Currently, this is to be administered almost daily when at home. This is taking some getting used to!

Being a chastity slave has been my life-long wish. My training regimen is already overriding my own will and hardwiring. My focus has improved and my attentiveness to her is now total. I welcome my new life and role.

Here at Chastity Mansion, I do wish to further enjoy and explore my subservient role and thus I am open to protocol-respectful conversations with others. If you are a Keyholder and wish for me to address you with proper titles or honorifics, I will be more than happy to oblige. Please let me know how you wish to be addressed and I will dutifully comply.

In chastity,

Sara