Locktober 2023 if you are already 24/7 caged

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Westu, Sep 22, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    One thing my evil wife sometimes does is not allow me to make her cum. I have no idea where she finds the self control. Still lots of playing, but I'm not allowed to go down on her. She knows how much I love doing this and uses her own denial to tease me.

So no one cums in October, just a month of edging, that could make it special? :)

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  2. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    Last year we did our first Locktober. No orgasms but I was allowed out for cleaning and inspections.

This Locktober we're going a bit more hard core, no unlocks, no orgasms. I'm already feeling nervous.

Our continual lockups vary. I'm locked most of the time. The period between unlocks for cleaning or just allowing a little erection time have been varying from 24x1 to 24x6.5 ish. 24x31 is going to be a new record (assuming she lets me out on November 1st).

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  3. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    I suppose I'm just looking at Locktober as a chance to settle into my role as her pet or submissive as she's started to call me. I think she is coming to accept that she has a submissive bf. I think I'm accepting it too, that it’s not a switch you press on and off. I don't know if it's ideal for either of us. I am struggling with being in permanent chastity sometimes. She does like it but I wonder if she's trying to be the most dominant domme any man could ask for. She's said from May that I will be rewarded but she hasn't let me out for an erection or to cum in that time so I don't know what she means. Locktober is the only certainty I have and that is small comfort.

Caged4Sazz and Lckdnpnk like this.
  4. Lockedpeanut

Lockedpeanut Active member

Local Time:
    Over the year's my wife's views about Locktober hasn't changed
    It's just another made up name for a month like Dry January nomowvember etc
    If she wants to use her cock she will unlock me otherwise business as usual
    For me being locked full time anyway not knowing when my next orgasm will be it really makes no difference what month it is ro be honest

5. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    I've tried the orgasm denial thing a few times and come to the conclusion that I'm just not wired for it. I don't get the same kick out of it that hubby does. Once in a while I'll let him tease me early in the day and we finish later. The building anticipation is a nice change of pace. But waiting multiple days just makes me grumpy. An entire month is completely out of the question.

Perhaps that's unfair, given how long I expect hubby to go between orgasms. But everyone is different.

6. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    My wife is exactly the same

7. Westu

Westu 24/7 caged by my Lady

Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    Whats a great response to this question ... Thanks to all...

My Lady and I had a long chat today..... Locktober, Ruined Orgasms, Submission and Ownership.... all enabled by the great variety of responses here (and some web searches!).

Pretty sure we are going to do Locktober .. after just over 1 year of 24/7 caged (94%of the time caged - according to Chastity Tracker). I still dont know what my Lady C is planning, but I expect it will be a 'Full' orgasm ban, and a series of edging and 'Ruined Orgasms' (we are referring to them as 'partial') to complete the plan. If I know my Lady at all, she will adjust during the month to get things how she wants them.

Thanks again to everyone.... :)

Caged4Sazz and M@rcellus like this.
  8. tightlockup

tightlockup Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    A keyholder could always cuff the subs' hands behind them when the cage is off, and then put the cage on, and then unlock the cuffs (if you want to). That way the sub cannot touch his penis or balls even with the cage is off.

9. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    I've asked to get out of Locktober. I'm already way past the 3 month initiation, we're going to be apart for a month due to holiday and work trips. I've had a difficult day with caged erections and don't think I can last another month. It's not an emergency key situation and I seriously doubt I'll be released for masturbation alone although that's what I want and would take my mind off this feeling.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  10. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    She said we'll talk that means no. At least not for now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice