She’s not shy about our roles

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Nicoftime, May 12, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    My wife I think, takes pride in my submission and our roles. She has on multiple occasions, expressed them to others publicly.

I actually take pride in that as well but have never opened up to others about it. Felt it really wasn’t my place.

The other day we were at our local pub which we frequent often. The topic was being busy, chores, who does what etc. The bartender said she was so tired after work, making supper, doing dishes, laundry, and cleaning the house that her days just blended together. My wife replied, “I’ve got a maid that does all that” and thumbs towards me.

This of course got a laugh and raised eyebrows from the bartender, and my wife continued with “he does all that, except for my laundry because I don’t like how he organized it, I like picking stuff out of the baskets in the morning”.

She went on a bit more saying that “it’s going to be busy for me this week though, my maid quit on me and is the handyman for the next 2 weeks while he builds our patio”. Again this brought a laugh, and I didn’t interject. I did start talking about the patio build and how much work it was though.

She has done this several times, normally it was almost like bragging, like oh yeah well this is what my husband does for me. She doesn’t say it like that but kinda sounds that way. She has openly discussed that I rub her feet almost every night and that I do all the cooking, dishes, and housework on other occasions as well, I don’t remember her ever mentioning maid though.

She’s also mentioned publicly that if I wasn’t careful I was getting a paddling when I got home, to everyone there it would seem like an ironic joke, but I knew it wasn’t which made us both grin a bit.

One thing that happens most often is her honest answers to questions or replies to comments that are a bit on the embarrassing/humiliation side. Once someone was commenting that I was a hung Italian, and that she was such a lucky girl. She laughed and responded, “he’s tiny but I’m still lucky”. Another time someone brought up sex positions, overall consensus was doggy style, and she goes “that’s my favorite too, but he can’t reach” and while everyone took it as a joke and razzing, I knew she was being quite honest and accurate.

Another conversation was about cheating, and she said “I don’t have to worry about that, I never let him out of his cage”. That I’m sure people thought she was referring to her keeping a close eye on me. But in reality, she was literally referring to me always being locked.

These comments are usually small talk at the tavern we live by, talking with the bartender and the few people sitting at the bar. Not a crowded bar. Once on her birthday it was busy, a bunch of her friends were there, someone said she might get lucky that night, she said “that thing is on lockdown, it’s my birthday not his”. That one was actually pretty funny at the time.

Anyway, just a share of some of the things my wife and keyholder has slipped out that shows she is proud of both our roles, and sometimes wants to express them as trophies. And sometimes just to tease me a bit in public.

2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    I so love this

Dogchasecats likes this.
  3. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Great perspective. Mistress/Wife here isnt so forward in public but leaves it understood. Not that I would mind ... your wife makes it clear in case it wasnt obvious....I think that is great.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  4. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    That is a great conversation to have in public. My wife has a saying "many true words said in jest".
    We used to talk with others about a fantasy relationship we had before it became a publicly known fact.
    Hopefully as she embraces this lifestyle she will joke with others.
    She has said before that she only keeps me around to look after her, so I feel there is hope.

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  5. Locked&Hosed

Locked&Hosed Member

Local Time:
    BRAVO to Her!! ;)

6. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    You sound like a perfectly matched couple and are good sports about it having fun along the way. Never forget the effort you put into making her life easier and happier to help make this happen. I love to hear when it all just works. She has a good sense of humour and a craft with conversation. I love these things in a women. She's a keeper.

7. Boypaul

Boypaul Member

Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    Very interesting, we met 3 years ago and flr from nearly the start. She is not so public but is very open in our home with guests/friends. I am usually disciplined on Friday evening and hace cane welts for sometime after. Often on Saturday one of her friends will be over for coffee and i will be on full display.

spider203 likes this.
  8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well thanks! She certainly is.

9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    She would never display her authority in more than a joking way in front of others. So you definitely have is best with public displays.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  10. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    @Nicoftime
    Gotta love the fact that life IS stranger than fiction.

Wonderful writeup!

My bet is a lot of us here are proud of our roles - I for one am.

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    My madam made it very clear when we started our FLR/bdsm relationship that she was completely open and out as a Dom and a kinkster, and that she would be honest and open about what I was to her as well, I very nervous about it to begin, but soon got used to it and found it to be very exciting!

12. Sub24-7

Sub24-7 Member

USA
    Local Time:
    My DOMME does not get kinky in public, but she is very direct in what she expects.

It’s very clear that she is the boss.
    She does not lift a hand for anything.

For example, If we are at the pool or beach and she has her shoes off, I am expected to be on my knees washing her feet and putting her shoes back on in public. I have had comments by passers by saying, “wow, she’s a Princess”.
    In certain situations I carry her purse for her and I am always required to carry any shopping bags. As she shops I am required to sit or stand near her in case she needs anything or has questions.

She is very strict, confident dominant woman and It makes me feel good, as I embrace my sub role in service to her in our marriage. I’m proud to serve her in public.

13. Princess Server

Princess Server New member

Retired
    NE
    Local Time:
    Princess isn't shy about our roles when we are out and about. It's clear who's "the boss" in our relationship. She orders for me when we go out to eat. If someone asks me a question and she's nearby she'll somethimes answer for me. She's strict, fair, and it works for us!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice