Men Locked in long term chastity with a pa piercing

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Victoria23, May 10, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Victoria23

Victoria23 Active member

Teacher
    Italy
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    If you are a man locked in long term chastity with a pa piercing feel free to contact me. I want to know how does It feel being locked for you. For my husaband, locked in a lori for 4 years, It feels like a torture. He knows he'll never have sex again, his penis is shrunked, he has no idea how to remove his cage and he would do anything to be free and cum.

2. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    I'm no where near four years. I love lori tubes and have spent quite a bit of time in them. Yes torture is a good term. I remain grateful that she keeps me locked, I'm amazed at her strength and direction. However after a while, i have self doubt and anger toward myself for my desires. I can't be mad at her, she worked to meet our needs. It's a sence of self-loathing, knowing i have met my match and have been bested. I congradulate you for your determination, and send my condolences to hubs for finally living out his perverted desires. The world needs more women like you! As they say 'be careful..........

3. Ffcman

Ffcman Member

Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    I have been locked since October of 2010. Releases have been getting further and further apart. I would suggest to keep it interesting and most tormenting to restrain him Atleast twice a month, unlock him and edge right to the br k of cumming before locking him back up completely unsatisfied, horny, and more frustrated than he was before!!!!!!

4. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    I have been locked 24/7 with a piercing for almost 7 years, and I would not describe it as torture. I freely admit that I like it. I had ED problems for several years previously (I'm 65 now) and the great thing about chastity is that the issue is off the table! It doesn't matter if I can't get hard, we can still be intimate.

5. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    I’m locked 24/7 usually for long periods, locked with a secure sealed PA barbell to my cage. Really no chance of easy escape or cheating. When we first started this lifestyle I admit it seemed more exciting. Now my cage is the norm and I’ve gotten so used to it, I’m often able to forget about my situation. Obviously, I get reminded of it whenever my wife teases me, seeing beautiful women out and about knowing I could never please them in the traditional way lol, and every time I use the restroom. The edging can be brutal and tantalizing at the same time. I’ve said this before, my wife is very strict about when I’m released from my cage. That being said she doesn’t let me out for anything except satisfying her needs. Unfortunately this doesn’t include the everyday life occurrences like metal detectors, doctor visits, being sick with the flu, etc…. There are many times that I questioned why I put myself in this position and wanted to stop it altogether, from fear of the possible embarrassment or whatever. It can really be torturous at times.

6. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    Wouldn’t we all if got to that point

7. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:
    Locked in a permanent situation with a pa baw device for 3 years I am let out only for her use and I mean only for her use every around 4 to 4 months for a an hour or two. It feels relentless most of the time. Even when I am let out for that hour and have to pee I still sit I am truly washed into this lifestyle by her but it works and I have a life sentence with her so…… all is well!!! My balls are the only target my penis is invisible.

8. pietverbecke

pietverbecke Member

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    I am locked 24/7 in a steel cage with PA insert for 1 year now. My wife barely unlocks me for a short teasing or an orgasm by masturbation. No PIV for me anymore.
    I am very submissive and I like the feeling of being in an inescapable device. The power exchange is really higher. It is far from a torture even though frustration is permanent and really high.

Horn dog, remyruff, spider203 and 2 others like this.
  9. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Hi I've been caged for 5 years now, I love it. I'm pierced for security although as the cages have got smaller Mistress is considering fitting a tetherspout, at least in part because of the visual appeal and invasive nature of those devices. If your hubby hates it so much then he must really love you to put up with it, either that or he's a complete wimp. No cage is escape proof, some are better designed than others, but if a man stays caged then usually it's because he wants to. Of course that isn't always an easy thing to admit to.

10. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    Well looking at your pic of his cage it’s only got a Allen key so would be easy enough to get it if for sure

11. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    I´m on de day 1 of chastity with PA pricing... Got my piercing 20 days ago and the body piercer installed himself and gave my wife the key.! The freedom of movement and not having my ball squished is much better....

12. UkSwitch

UkSwitch Member

Uk south East
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    BAWR with PA hook. Very comfortable had a PA for 25 years at 5mm

bdnewyork and mlcf like this.
  13. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    The first thing I noticed was how confy it is... unless I get erect.... after some time I get some pain... but I was impressed that the pressure does not come from the pircing point...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice