How to get him to lock up again? Ideas

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Ranay00, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Ranay00

Ranay00 Member

Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    My husband of 25 years brought Chasity into our lives. He likes being locked up but it’s hard to get him to do it. He wants a chase…catch me if you can type of play. Once I do get him to lock up he always wants the key…Tell me your ideas.
    I’m pretty Vanilla and he’s not, but I’m trying.

2. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    There’s been stuff posted about freezing the key in a large block of ice, so if holding firm is an issue for you, the ice being firm could help.

There’s also considering the difference in his behavior when he’s locked vs. unlocked, figuring out which version of him is better suited for certain periods in your life (household chores and projects, going out, company visiting, travel, meetings, dealing with family, etc.) and secretly planning around that so that you know that you’re helping him out his best foot forward depending on the situation.

I hope that this helps.

3. Ranay00

Ranay00 Member

Local Time:
    I like the ice idea. It’s hard for me to say no when they are begging

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    What would encourage him to accept a lock up?

5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    It takes a compromise between two people to make this work... it doesn't sound like you two are on the same page, try talking about it.

Gatekeeper and tomf_22033 like this.
  6. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Have an extra key made, but have it cut wrong so it doesn't work, and give it to him.

7. Wanderer

Wanderer Active member

Sahuarita Arizona
    Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    If it is a problem with saying no then there are a few ideas.

Have him ask you something everyday for a week/ 2 weeks / month whatever that you are required to say no to.

For example you could have him ask you for sex every day with you saying no. This help get you in the habit and makes it easier.

Set a time in advance where he will need let out of a condition that must be met. Then you can simply reference that as his answer.

You can have a punishment associated with him asking. Weather or not you say yes. Then he can ask but know he will get a punishment for it even though you may say no.

You can say yes but have a timer for it. Say 24 his after he asks. There are some apps that can help with this as they have count down locks to reveal a combination to a combination lock safe.

You could have the key in a combination lock. When he asks you can give him a single digit. Or give him a talk to earn each digit.

If there problem is getting him in the device in the first place then you could make love while he is having to the bed. Then cage him before letting him up.

Ultimately you just need to find what works for you. Something that makes it worth your time and effort.

8. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    A more serious answer than my last one.

Most cages or locks have at least 2 keys. Mark one as yours and have him agree that one is yours and you have complete control if it and he has no say. You agree that if he asks and there is a valid reason, medical or emergency you will unlock him.
    Second key is his, but he gets a timed safe and he will put his key in there. He gets to decide how long the timer is set for with some agreed minimum time. I suggest a minimum of 5 days, with an effort to work up to to at least 14.

cogman, Ron33 and New to cage like this.
  9. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    On days when I ask my Wife more than once, She makes me regret it.
    I’m not supposed to ask, we have agreed on that.
    If I do ask, she will let it slide once or twice. If I really nag her though. Like ask multiple times, she will not hesitate to whip my ass.
    This works for us.
    It doesn’t permanently work, but if it comes to one of these punishments, She has some peace knowing that it’ll be a few weeks till I ask again.
    The Femdom is supposed to have control if the couple has agreed to enforced male chastity.
    A beating is the best way to enforce that chastity.
    The Femdom should no longer have to deal with nonsensical sexual pressure from the chaste male who is only thinking about his dick.
    I know this, sometimes the urges become too much and I can’t stop opening my stupid mouth about it.
    My Wife corrects this, and we move on. Each interval between reminders is longer and longer.
    So I’m learning, but slowly.
    My advice? Don’t let it slide for a second.
    Take him over your knee and show him what happens when he tries to tell you when or how the play should be.
    You have to be tough. Don’t feel bad about it. Give him a real beating. The sooner, the better.
    Do it out of love, you will both be happier when he realizes that it’s not for him to decide anymore

10. Funtell1

Funtell1 Active member

Local Time:
    lol sounds like myself. I don’t usually bridle my tongue to well sometimes. I guess that may be 1 small part of being hesitant to let the OP have my key. I do think that she may also agree that I do get better slowing my lips from blurting out what my brain comes up with after a few days of being locked but apparently I still am a bit to quick to open my mouth.

11. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    @Ranay00 , freezing the key in ice is BS in the age of microwaves. You need to confront him about trying to top from the bottom. If you are in charge, then he has to submit or you shouldn't fulfill his requests. If you are to be a keyholder and in control, then he must submit to your direction. Anything else won't work, IMHO.

sextudent, asastype and tomf_22033 like this.
  12. Ranay00

Ranay00 Member

Local Time:
    Still trying to figure that out.

13. Ranay00

Ranay00 Member

Local Time:

Punishment idea is intriguing. I have added days in the past for asking but then I usually give in

14. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    Doesn't seem like he has fully embraced it himself and unwilling to truly surrender power and control. I think you need to be harsh to be kind, next time he requests the key tell him absolutely not and you're adding on a week for him asking. He must decide is he self locking for personal kink/gratification or does he want the benefits chastity can bring to a relationship when you surrender all control to a loving keyholder.

15. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Give the key to a friend, leave it at work, mail it to yourself. Might not work in the long term if you can't say no, but it'll take away the choice from you temporarily, or make it slightly more difficult.

16. Caro-Kann

Caro-Kann Long term member

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    Do you think that he secretly wants to be forced or tricked into it? Like if you slipped the cage on while he was asleep? Have you asked him?

17. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    It’s dangerous to microwave metal

18. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What's the inside of your microwave made of?

19. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Metal but that is irrelevant as the inside of the microwave is a mini Faraday cage designed to keep RF energy contained. Microwaving other metal can interrupt this, causing sparks and possible fire, it can also cause changes in current flow in the wiring around the magnetron generating the RF radiation causing it to over heat again with the possibility of starting a fire.

20. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yep, I know the science. But the size of a key and the time that it'll be in there the risk is extremely small.

But if you want a key encapsulated in ice to be released, just pop it in a mug of boiling water.

21. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    He wants you to step up the dominance probably. Topping from the bottom. He needs to be put in his place in a vanilla way you feel comfortable with. When he's locked again don't let him out without a firm promise it goes straight back on.

Funtell1 likes this.
  22. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Or think of it in a different way. He gets pleasure from being locked, unlocking him is denying him his pleasure

z3nuwen and Locked4QueenK like this.
  23. Ranay00

Ranay00 Member

Local Time:
    This is very true.

anasyrma and littleguy3 like this.
  24. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Once my wife thought of it in that way, a lot of things clicked into place (mentally) and onto my body. Not just in the chastity way, but in the BDSM/spanking way too

A

25. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Get a Kitchen Safe! They are about $40 online. It's a plastic box with an electronic timer controlled lock that can be set up to ten days. The timer can't be bypassed. Time CAN be added while it's counting down. If the batteries run out, it stays locked. In fact, you can access the batteries while it's locked, so you could remove the batteries as an indefinite punishment, rather than adding a specific amount of time. Other than smashing it, the decision is no longer yours, and his whining will be useless.

If he refuses to re-lock promptly, either don't play, and/or withhold privileges when he finally complies. Remind him this is his game, and it's tedious for you to entertain his kink while he then resists it. As mentioned, it may actually be that he wants you to take a hard line, but he can't express that.

If you introduce bondage, and only allow him an orgasm if restrained, you can remove his ability to refuse to re-lock. Give him a 15 minute time out to decide whether to comply, or to stop playing permanently. Make this an explicit rule before starting.

In fact, all of the rules should be explicitly agreed to before starting. The ultimate penalty is always that you can stop bothering if his effort isn't worth the trouble.

An emergency key can be retained with some distinctive newsprint, or tissue paper with your signature and or a note from you on it glued to the key, and then encasing it in transparent tape. Removing the tape will destroy the paper. Insist on inspecting the emergency key as often as his reticence warrants.

Make sure that you are always getting the attention/sex that you want. There is no no need for you to share his deprivation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice