New to cage
Last Activity:
Sep 26, 2018 at 2:06 AM
Local Time:
11:54 PM
USA South Carolina

New to cage

Active Member, Male, from USA South Carolina

Awoke this morning to be told to unlock. Performed oral, received oral where I was allowed to cum in her mouth. Told not to relock yet Sep 25, 2018 at 12:33 AM

New to cage was last seen:
Sep 26, 2018 at 2:06 AM
    1. New to cage
      New to cage
      Awoke this morning to be told to unlock. Performed oral, received oral where I was allowed to cum in her mouth. Told not to relock yet
    2. Skywalker41918
      Skywalker41918
      Thanks for the like I see your from south Carolina how did you make out in the storm
      1. New to cage
        New to cage
        Did well. I. Middle of state, not much wind and rain for us
        Sep 20, 2018 at 1:45 AM
        Skywalker41918 likes this.
      2. Skywalker41918
        Skywalker41918
        Glad your ok
        Sep 20, 2018 at 1:50 AM
    3. New to cage
      New to cage
      Went out commando this morning, I can hear the padlock knocking against cage. Wonder if anyone else can hear it also?
      MrMartini, Norcalguy09 and Breathe like this.
      1. MrMartini
        MrMartini
        I’m commando myself and the sound is great. Have genital piercings that clink too. Hope others hear it.
        Sep 20, 2018 at 12:51 PM
    4. Hoates
      Hoates
      Hey there, sorry, I left the room and didn't see your question. Outed myself to a friend who is a woman I see maybe every other day. She is a person I got to know, just as like buddies, I told her and she told me that she was glad I felt comfortable enough to tell her, she has no problem with it.
      New to cage likes this.
    5. moofey
      moofey
      Good stuff
      New to cage likes this.
    6. Romeo17
      Romeo17
      I will wait until she locks me again. I just hope she dose it soon. I need her to read more about Chastity to under stand it.
      1. New to cage
        New to cage
        I would always wait at least two weeks, then if she hadn't said anything I would suggest it. This is the first time she has asked with no prompt from me. Our focus on this is tease and denial for me. I think she sees how excited she really is for me to be locked. She had to get over the period where she thought it was cruel or some way painful for me.
        Dec 16, 2017
    7. Romeo17
      Romeo17
      I want to be locked for a long time. Now I’m out. Don’t know when she will lock me again
      1. New to cage
        New to cage
        Give her time. Remember, this started as your desire and she's catching up. I have had many periods unlocked after being released. Today I have been locked for a week and I get the feeling from her that I will be relocked whenever she releases me next time
        Dec 15, 2017
    8. New to cage
      New to cage
      Day 4 of a 10 day lock up. Playing a dice game and I kind of hope that she rolls a number that keeps me locked up longer
    9. New to cage
      New to cage
      Finally locked again after a week and a half out. Hopefully she will make me wait at least a week this time.
  • About

USA South Carolina
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    Cb6000s
    In long term relationship with my wife/ keyholder. This is not a Dom/ sub relationship in the normal sense. Not a sissy, cross dresser, or anything else. Enjoy being locked and not having control of my orgasms. I love making my wife happy and seeing her orgasm and not knowing if she will let me orgasm this time or not.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice