Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    That is awesome! I can certainly understand. When my wife showed me off a few weeks ago it was so exciting. Asked to show my bottom tats to her sister was so fun. She actually lifted the side of my thong so she could see it all..

I just want her to show more of me. I'm hooked. We are theirs to show off of course.

Jblocked, Rectrix and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    This morning I when I got up as usual before Miss Shelly I was a little excited. My cage was tight and damp as I prepared coffee, I found myself needing to constantly adjust my cage. When Miss Shelly got up I stopped my adjusting but was still excited with anticipation. She just casually sat down and told me to start making breakfast and to Make extra because Steve was coming for breakfast.

This wasn’t anything new Steve is our best friend and has been for many many years since before we were married. Last summer he was the friend that say me going for a walk with only my cage on. This didn’t effect our friendship in anyway, we’re still best of friends and since he’s single, he comes out for breakfast a lot on Saturday’s.

I guess my surprise would have to wait. We had a good time visiting as we normally do. I was starting to clear the table when Miss Shelly told me to sit down because she wanted to ask me something. What she said was.

“Steve and I have been talking for awhile, and since your unable to service me sexually since your Locked up all the time and won’t be Un Locked for a very long time. ( I took a large drink off my coffee almost forcing myself to swallow it ) I asked him if he would be my sexual partner when ever I needed a Good Hard Cock. (My heart skipped a beat) this will only happen if you approve.

I was about to say something when She said. Go take some time to think about it we’ll wait here. I got up from the table, looked at both of them and went outside.

She wants my best friend to make love to her when ever she wants. I sat down by the fire pit and took ahold of my caged cock. I wanted to be locked, I wanted her to be happy, she needs more than I could give her, she needs a hard cock once in awhile, I wanted to satisfy her but knew I couldn’t give her enough. She had taken other partners since I’ve been locked. This is my or our best friend. I spent along time thinking. What was the right thing to do.

After what was almost two hours a went back into the house, the were sitting in the living room just chatting. I stood between them looked at my Lovely Wife than at Steve and than said “ Steve. Since I’m unable to service Shelly sexually would you please give her the Pleasure she deserves.”

Steve looked at Shelly, who was smiling, and than at me and said “ If your OK with it I Will.” I responded by saying “ The three of us have always been close, this will make us closer. Yes I want you to make Love to her when she needs you “
    Shelly gave me a hug and a huge kiss as tears were rolling down her cheeks. As she broke the kiss she said “I Love You So Much “ after sharing a huge she looked right into my eyes and said “ go get some Champaign while we Seal the Deal.

My cage was tight and I was wet as I reached my hand into my panties and caressed my self as I drove to town. I felt good knowing that my Lovely Wife was receiveing the pleasure she deserved.

3. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Like you, I had to think about your new situation. It came as quite a surprise to your followers. Your Miss Shelly is rather amazing and knows all your buttons. She has just pushed another. Following your journey has been quite the ride! I wish you the very best, and will continue to follow your evolving, never boring, wild, and wonderful adventures under the care of Miss Shelly.

4. Needtobechaste

Needtobechaste Submissive male who needs to be chaste.

Sales
    Seattle, WA
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    I admit that in reading your latest post it stirred something in me. To be chastised and cuckolded by my Wife would be a dream come true! To be able to live your dreams is truly wonderful!

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your support. I was a little surprised since I’ve had a couple days to think about it. It was inevitable that we would get to this point she wasn’t getting enough from me. It’s that catch 22 you want to stay locked and sexually aroused to give pleasure to your Mistress but you can’t give her all the pleasure she needs.

I know that she’s taken a few other partners over the last couple years, mostly with Terry’s boy toys and a couple times with Bill. With Steve it different since he’s been our friend for ever, he hasn’t been with a women since his divorce many years ago. So it’s Good for him and good for Miss Shelly. It’s also Good for me because two of the people I care about the most are happier. Their is zero chance that she’ll leave me for Steve.

Our three way relationship is strong and always has been. Surprisingly I’m content and happy that it worked out this way. Miss Shelly and I talked about it last night and she has agreed that she won’t be with any other man and oral servicing of her will be done only by me.

On Saturday when I returned with the champagne we had a quick taste and Steve left. My Lovely Wife patted me on my backside and said “ I want you to lick me “. As I licked her I almost broke my cage and had my own orgasm without even being touched. I did give my Lovely Wife two orgasms, something that her time with Steve failed to do. Everyone seems happier it’s a perfect Triangle.

6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On Sunday afternoon Steve was back at our place. He needed some welding done on his trailer, we had planned to do this on Sunday afternoon a couple weeks ago.

He called first around 11:00 asking if it was still Ok to bring his trailer out. I assured him that it was my plan for the afternoon to fix his trailer than have a couple beers and barbecue some steaks for supper. I had just started doing the work while he was Noticeably Uncomfortable watching me. I stopped what I was doing and put my hand on his shoulder and said “It’s Ok, Honestly I’m OK with you and Shelly being intimate. I have about an hour or so of work to do here Why don’t you go and see what she’s up to “

As he slowly started the 150 yard walk to the house I texted Shelly. “Steve’s Depssed , he’s on his way to the house “ her response was simply :)

When I finished my work. They were on the deck relaxing. Steve handed me a beer he was a lot more relaxed and even had a little smile on his face. The rest of the evening was perfect just enjoying a good meal and good friends.

Miss Shelly and I were standing on the deck as he drove away when she squeezed my cheek and said “Did you know that it was almost ten years since his last blowjob “ my cage became instantly tight.

7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Everything has been quiet since Sunday evening. Miss Shelly has given my backside a break from the strap and also hasn’t even touched her property.

This morning as I was applying lotion to her back cuddled up tight behind her she wiggled her backside against my cage and said. “ I’m going to be a little late getting home tonight. I’m stopping at Steve’s first” my cage started to tighten and juices started to flow. She also felt my excitement.

After she kissed me Good Bye. She squeezed her property and said “ I’ll save the cleanup for you”.

As I watched her drive away from the window a small Chastity tear dripped to the floor.

Caged, Denied and your best friend is servicing your Wife. What a wild and crazy life we lead.

8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    At 7:00pm I received the following text from Miss Shelly. “On the bed, spreader bar, blindfold, handcuffed to headboard Now” I turned off the hockey game I was watching and got into position, legs spread wide and secured to the bed. As I waited for my Mistress to return every little sound caused a stir in my cage the bars were being tested when I heard the outside door open. It took only a moment untill someone was on the bed straddling me. I could feel my Chastity tears dripping from my tight cage as the aroma of her sex filled the air. She moved up untill her hot wet pussy was just above my face. Drops of her love making with Steve dripped onto my lips I licked them clean as I knew I should.

She lowered her self onto my waiting mouth. I licked and sucked her while she slowly rubbed her self against me she was incredibly wet and tasted almost sweet. I cleaned all of the cum out of her pussy while my own cock was stressing the welds on cage. She started to ride my tongue more aggressively before releasing her orgasm into my eager mouth.

After she relaxed and I licked her clean she removed her self from my mouth and removed the blindfold. She cuddled up beside me while gently caressing her property. Not a word was spoken as she drifted off to sleep.
    It was almost 11:00 when she awoke and removed my restraints and we cuddled in for the night.

9. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    If I've read your journal correctly, I believe this would be the first time Miss Shelly had actual intercourse with Steve?

Are you allowed to ask her any questions about her time with him?

Mash2214 and Robinoh like this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for following my Journal. @Penney to answer your question. The first time that Steve and Shelly had intercourses was when I went into town to get the champagne. They stayed at home and Sealed the Deal. This time was a little awkward but it was their first time. This last Wednesday was their second time Steve was a lot more relaxed and got into it a lot more.

Miss Shelly has been very open about what has gone on between them when they have had intercouse. She has shared detailed such as his cock is bigger than mine in both length and width and that he has no foreskin. He also doesn’t have to wear a condom since their is No risk of pregnancy and he hasn’t been with anyone else for many years.

So as of today they’ve had intercourses only twice and she’s given him one blowjob to orgasm. My emotions are still a little off about the whole arrangement but Miss Shelly has been noticeably happier and she’s showed this by touching her property a lot more than she has in a long long time. Just a little caress or a little squeeze but It’s kept me wet and my cage tighter than normal. It’ll take awhile for all of us to get complete comfortable with our new arrangement. But so far it’s been beneficial for everyone

I hope this helps to answer your questions.

11. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I can only imagine it will take some getting used to. Thank you for sharing.

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Some things won’t be much of a change like the frequency of intercourse for me and time unlocked.

Penney likes this.
  13. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    Not in the same exact situation, but after four months seeing Her happy makes it all worth it.:strong::+1:

sissybitch, Mash2214 and Rectrix like this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I agree with you on that one. To see that sparkle in her eye makes me damp and causes a tingle behind the bars.

sissybitch likes this.
  15. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Even though our FLM contract gives my wife complete freedom to, and as much as I might wish it, likely I'll never experience it. So it's exciting to read your posts; it's kind of a vicarious cuckolding experience for those of us reading your posts. :) Thank you again for your insights.

Mash2214 and Giveitup like this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Tuesday night was massage night for MissShelly and she was completely relaxed as usual as she dozed off on the table.
    Wednesday evening before she came home she texted me to prepare the massage table. It isn’t normal that I would give her one two days in a row but if she wanted another massage I was going to be ready.
    Everything was ready for her but I wasn’t giving the massage I was going to be recievimg one. I was instantly excited as I’m not on the recievimg end very often. Her massaging of my back,legs and feet was fantastic. Followed by me turning over for her to do my arms and chest. I was in second heaven from the incredible massage she gave me. But she wasn’t finished.

Now Desert. She said as she started to very gently caress her caged property, my cage instantly tightened. She licked the tip through the bars and looked up at me and said. “Absolutely No Cumming” as she continued to lick the tip of my swollen head through the bars. She than lowered her mouth to very gently suck on her swollen testicals.
    “Time”
    A few moments to recover and a finger slid inside me and she took all of her property into her warm wet mouth.
    “Time”
    A few more moments and the licking of the tip continued.
    “Time”
    Over and over she continued with her caressing, licking and sucking on her property that was trying its hardest to break the steel bars. She expertly kept me on the edge untill it was to much. Any more stimulating and I would have exploded inside my cage. I needed her to stop.

As she removed her lips and fingers from me I layed back and relaxed Very Very Happy.

17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sorry been busy. Time for an update.
    On Sunday after noon MissShelly and I were just relaxing. We were sitting watching a movie in a very common position with her feet in my lap so I could give them a gently massage, when we heard a car drive up. I tried to get up, since I had only panties covering myself but Miss Shelly stopped me when she say that it was Steve. As he came in the front door the massaging of MissShellys feet continued with nothing to hide.

For him to just show up unannounced isn’t uncommon, he’s been stopping by periodically on weekends for years. The uncommon part was that I was allowed to slip on a pair of pants and a shirt.

As he made himself comfortable with a beverage we visited like every other time that he had been to our house. I was A little uncomfortable waiting to be asked to go for a walk or go to my shop to do something so the could be intimate but as the day progressed into early evening nothing happened. Well nothing but a little damp spot that occurred in my panties that I’m positive Steve noticed.
    Our friendship has had some changes but in some ways it hasn’t changed At All

18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Miss Shelly has gone away for a few days she left on April 30th and won’t be back till May 7th. Just in case someone is wondering. Yes she left me locked and didn’t tell me were she put the key.
    Yesterday Terrie called earlier in the day and asked what my plans for the evening were. It was nice to talk to her again. She needed a massage so my plans for the evening were set.

When she arrived I had everything ready and even though I had massaged her many times and seen her beautiful body on the table before my cage still tightened when she layed on the table. I left my panties off since Theirs nothing to hide between us. The tension in her shoulders and back took a lot of massaging to get out. While massaging her I commented that she needed a massage more often. She looked at the Chastity tear dripping from my cage and commented “ I’m not the only one in need “ we shared a laugh.

After her extensive massage she was very relaxed and cuddled up on the table and had a nap. After covering her with a warm blanket I quietly left the room. It always gives me a feeling of great accomplishment when no matter who I’m massaging is so relaxed that they drift off to sleep.

When she left she gave me a big hug and asked if I was available for a repeat performance tomorrow.

I’m looking forward to this evening.

19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I was ready for Terrie at 7:00 as requested. Standing at the head of the massage table nude except for a few bars of steel with the but plug and blindfold securely in place. When I heard her enter the house my cage tightened and Chastity tears started to appear. It seemed to take a very long time untill she stood infront of me with her hand squeezing my swollen testicals, she teased the tip of my wetness before whispering in my ear. “Your Ready “

As I massages her back and slid my hand down to caress her cheeks she stopped me from touching her tight back pleasure spot. It wasn’t part of her plan. As I finished her back and legs my tears dripped from my tight cage leaving evidence on my legs. When I finished her feet she rolled over I reached out to caress her lower legs but was stopped by her simple words. “Hands behind your back “ as I ran my tongue up her inner thigh she pulled her legs up and away from me spreading them as wide as she could. The fragrance of her wet womanhood filled the air as I very very gently touched her wetness with the tip of my tongue. That gently touch almost put her over the edge as she pulled me in closer, the time for teasing was over as I licked and sucked on her tender smooth flesh it took only a few moments untill she gave up her sweet nectar. I slowed down my massaging of her tenderness and qently continued to caress her lips and clit with my tongue untill she treated me again.

She had had enough and had me stand at the head of the table. While she took a few minutes to relax. As I listened to her soft breathing and could still smell her aroma in the air my cage tightened even more. I was ready for what ever she had planned as she got off the table and had me bend over it and spread my legs as wide as I possibly could. I waited in position while she was doing something, that took a few minutes I didn’t move, my tight cage was pressed hard against the table as she stepped behind me and worked the plug around inside me almost removing it than pushing it hard back into place. My pleasure was building when she surprised me by whispering in my ear. “Stay in position untill your phone rings , Good Night “

As I heard the front door close I waited and waited for her to return thinking that this was part of her game. The ringing of my phone brought me back to Reality. I was alone. As I removed the blindfold and looked at the two wet spots on the sheet I had mixed feelings. I felt good that I had given Terrie the pleasure she needed but also felt empty.

After cleaning the massage room and having a shower I walked into the kitchen and found a note from Terrie on the kitchen table that simply said. “Tomorrow at 7 “

20. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Amazing!! Such a lovely time for you. I imagine your wife was involved in planning Terrie's visits. I can foresee that this will be an interesting time.

Mash2214 likes this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes Miss Shelly always keeps a hand or a finger on what goes on with me. Terrie and her were definitely talking at some time.

Allen1987 likes this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Before Terrie arrived she sent me a text. To be in the same position I was when she left.

As was bent over the table blindfolded, plugged with my hands behind my back when I heard the door open. My anticipation was evident as it was difficult to get comfortable bent over the table. When she entered the room my excitement rose another notch. Her nails ran down my cheeks to my inner thighs and across my swollen testicals she took ahold of the plug and worked it around like she had yesterday. Almost removing it than pushing it back over and over again she worked the plug in me bringing me ever so close to cumming.

Time Excepted my lips and as her thrusting stopped.

Terrie left the room only to return in a few minutes to start her assault on my pleasure hole again. I was getting closer and closer to the point of no return when she removed the plug completely and replaced it immediately with a large dildo. The dildo was to much as some cum excaped from my cage wetting the sheet. I thought my slight release when unnoticed by Terrie but I was mistaken as she tapped my back side Than removed the dildo and left the room.

I looked down at my caged cock and say the evidence of my accident, even though it was a small discharge it was still an orgasm. An unauthorized orgasm.

When Terrie re entered the room what was going to happen was obvious as she held the strap in her hand.

23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Some people have been asking about how my relationship works so I’ll try to explain

First with my Lovely Wife and Key Holder MissShelly. It’s very simple. My cock and any sexual pleasure I receive is at her discretion. She keeps me locked almost all the time and controls my frequency of having an orgasm. Which isn’t very often. She teases me to get her property aroused as she see’s fit and will give me a spanking at least twice a month usually more often. Simply it’s Her Property to do with as she pleases.

Our arrangement with Steve isn’t very complicated either. He is our Best Friiend and is around our house a lot. When he is around I’m almost always clothed as he is t completely comfortable with me being caged in panties.
    Miss Shelly has my permission to have intercourses with him when she wants and also to give him a blow job if she so desires. I am not allowed to watch, participate or even be in the house when they are intimate together. Steve isn’t allowed to give her oral pleasure as that is received for me and they won’t sleep together. It’s a sexual satisfaction arrangement.

The arrangement we had with Carla has almost completely ended since her and Brian are getting married soon also the times that Terrie. Ones for a soothing massage are becoming far and few between.

Our arrangement with retired Doctor Bill is. Since he searched us out he has used me to fulfill his inner kink of spanking another man. While he was still practicing this was very difficult for him to satisfy but now that he’s retired he’s more open to do what he wants .. for a man of over 70 he can still bring tears to my eyes. Also I service him orally sometimes after the spanking if he wants since his wife Leanna refuses to do oral but is ok with another man doing it to him.

I should add that with regard to Steve their is No and won’t be any interaction between us besides having a beer or two together. We don’t talk about his time with Shelly as that’s their private time.

How do I deal with Steve and Shelly together.
    I very comfortable with it. I know that their is No chance she’ll leave me for him and he is doing what I’m unable to do. Being locked up and denied by my Wife has been the best thing I have ever done. I honestly am a nicer and more productive person since committing to being locked permanently. I’m very content and happy with how our life together has evolved over the years. I’m Locked for the rest of my Life. I know I will be pleasured and teased on a regular basis but i May never receive another cage free orgasm or see my erect cock again and I’m alright with that. To serve my Lovely Wife as I do is My Purpose in Life.

I hope this helps to answer some of the questions some of my Chastity friends may of had. Take Care and Stay Locked.

24. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    always sweet and clear words

Mash2214 likes this.
  25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This past Sunday after noon was a normal Sunday afternoon for us in the summer time. We had some people over to enjoy a barbecue and just visit.

Steve was their of course and Bill and Leana and two other couples that have only been to our place a couple times. It’s always been Shelly’s idea to mix new friends with old friends so people get to know someone new.

Things were going as normal when Steve and MissShelly slipped away into the house together. Everyone was having a good time so no one really noticed, except me. When they didn’t return after a few minutes my mind went to work and my cage tightened just thinking about what they could be doing. I didn’t believe that MissShelly would go for a quickie while we had company but that didn’t relieve the pressure behind the bars of my cage. When they finally returned I looked for some sort of sign of what they had been doing but couldn’t see any. If they had gone for a quickie they had done a great job of covering it up.

Shortly after they returned everyone started to leave. Bill asked me if I was available Monday after noon for him to stop by. I had no other plans.

As Bill and Leana drove away I asked Miss Shelly if I could have the privilege of giving her some oral pleasure before I cleaned everything up. She smiled and agreed. As she layed back on the bed I gave her a passionate kiss before taking my place between her legs to worship her womanhood. I tasted no evidence of any activity with Steve but that didn’t releave the pressure behind my cage.

Penney, bethanise, Giveitup and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice