Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    I was thinking about what you said @Jblocked and I just needed to comment on it.

Since my Wife and I have become committed to long term Lockup my desire to be released has diminished. I know that if was left alone for an extended period of time I Would Masturbate and feel guilty about it after. Being kept on the sexual edge and wet is more exciting for me than that orgasmic peak and than the drop after. Honestly I don’t want to cum on a dally or weekly bases any more but I know that I wouldn’t stop if I was free. It’s that catch 22.

Please don’t think that Miss Shelly is being cruel to me by disciplining me or keeping me locked. I got what I asked for and unless things change I’m content with the way my life is now. LFL is my life.

Thanks for your concern.

slave_m likes this.
  2. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    If your and wife are happy that's good enough. I love my play time with my wife she hasn't been to active lately most age and the pills the Doc has her on. Your wife has a great imagination reminds me of my wife a year ago. We are working our way back

CuckeldBull and Mash2214 like this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yesterday afternoon I had to go into the bank to cash some cheques and I was greeted by the lovely young lady. We stood and talked for awhile as I was waiting in line, all this time I could feel myself getting tighter and tighter in my cage because I knew that she knew that I had a little secret that was out of the normal.

As we talked I noticed her eyes casually glancing down at my caged property. It was just a casual conversation untill it was my turn. I couldn’t help but think that this young lady had possibly checked out Chastity Mansion and was more informed about the subject than she was a couple weeks ago.

Jblocked, Panda2010, slave_m and 2 others like this.
  4. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    You should whisper to her and say yes it is

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Ya that could peak her interest. And also it could be safe if it’s just my imagination she’d have No idea what I’m talking about. HAHa

6. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    This reminded me of a time checking out at the grocery store. The young checkout woman had a lovely rose tattoo on her forearm. I commented that it was quite lovely. I'm kinda biased toward rose tattoos, otherwise I likely wouldn't have said a thing. Lol We chatted briefly about its meaning for her, but I was then surprised when she asked if I had any tattoos. I leaned in and whispered that yes I did, but my rose tattoo was on my bottom. She giggled as she finished checking out my groceries. I'm sure she wasn't expecting that reply.

Jblocked, Mash2214 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Pricless. It’s fun when you can joke around with people and their not sure if your telling the truth or just having fun with them. I’ll have to think about what I’m going to say to this young lady the next time I go to the bank. Maybe I could show her “Your Tattoo “. LOL

Penney and iome343 like this.
  8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I’ve been thinking about what to say to the young lady at the bank without being to direct or creeping her awhile. A few days ago I told my Lovely Wife about what happened and how the young lady seemed to react to me differently than before.

I expected to talk with Miss Shelly about the situation but she had a different idea on how to handle it. We were sitting on the deck enjoying our morning coffee when I told her about it, she simply got up and went into the house with out saying a word. When she returned she was holding the leather strap and told me to bend over the chair. She gave me a hard strapping while scolding me about being a perverted old man towards this nice young lady. My tears were flowing freely as she disciplined me. When she finished she had me kneel infront of her with my tender backside resting on my feet. She than Told me that I wasn’t allowed to bring up the subject or even hint about Chastity to her. She also said that “She would deal with it “ . When I heard these words come out of her mouth I instantly filled with fear over how she was going to deal with it.

9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning being Saturday I got my answer as to how Miss Shelly is going to deal with the Young Lady at the bank. She has invited Her and Her Parents along with some other friends over for a barbecue this evening.

I’m not looking forward to these evening as I have many things to do to prepare for it. I’m definitely having regrets about this whole situation.

Mark Owen and slave_m like this.
  10. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    Let's hope it goes better then you imagine.

Mash2214 likes this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks. Let’s hope so.

spider203 and Penney like this.
  12. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    So, out of the blue, Miss Shelly invites the bank chick, and her parents for a BBQ!! I can just imagine the conversation:
    Miss S: "Hi young bank chick. Would you like to come to a BBQ with a couple of old farts? By the way, bring your parents along as well."
    Young bank Chick: "Yeah that would be awesome. Thanks for the invite"

13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When you make it sound like that it sound really weird. I should clarify some things. We already know her parents and they have been at our place a few times over the years. They actually use to go to the same church as us before they desided to go to a different one. We haven’t talked to them much in the last year. We know their children as well but haven’t kept up on their lives. Also their was about a dozen people in total.

Sorry for the confusion, it wasn’t just two old Farts. Ha Ha

Ma’ams Slut and Panda2010 like this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sorry about the delay on the barbecue but I’ve been very busy since than and haven’t taken the time.

Miss Shelly invited the bank girls parent and her, she has kept a casual contact with them since they went to a different church so it wasn’t just out of the blue. Brian and Carla were also present and two other couples and my daughter who is about the same age as the bank lady. Not just us to old farts. Ha Ha

The guest were to arrive around 5 so at 4 my Lovely Wife made sure I would be on my best behaviour by reapplying the spanking from the previous day. It worked as I was a perfect gentleman.

It was a casual time with me on edge when ever MissShelly talked to her parent and my nervousness peaked when she was talking to the bank lady and asked if their was any special man I Her life. When she answered No that most guys she knew didn’t seem more interested in themselves than her. I wanted to listen in more but had other responsibilities that I needed to attend to. While they talked my cage tightened making things a little uncomfortable.

The young lady and my daughter left shortly after dinner ( and No I haven’t asked Miss Shelly what they talked about )

The other couples all left except for Brian and Carla. I think Carla knew that my backside was tenderized as she took every opportunity to pinch me or touch me. Our evening ended with me giving Carla a back massage in front of the fire while Brian and MissShelly visited. This was the first time I’d ever given anyone a massage infront of the fire the setting was very romantic.

15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My last post may not of had the excitement that some of you may have expected, sorry about that. Last nights adventure may.

Last night I was waiting for MissShelly when she texted me “ On the bed, nude on your back, Blindfolded Now “ no questions or discussion was neccesary I followed her instructions. My cage tightened as I heard her enter the house and come into the bed room. She secured my hands to the head board and my feet to the Spreader bar. Than surprised me by removing my cage, the ring stayed in place as it would have had to be cut off due to the hardness of her property.

She than said “No Cumming “ and took her property into her mouth and gently sucked on it. I was not going to upset her by cumming and had to “Time Out “ several times as she continued bringing me closer and closer to the edge but never going over. The feel of her soft lips on my hardness was incredible I did everything I possible could not to ruin the moment. I was at the point where any more touching would have put me over. MissShelly simply layed on the bed beside me and used one of her toys to bring herself to two Screaming Orgasms. Just listening to her and feeling the bed move kept me as hard as a teenager and it took along time untill my cage was slid back on and she released me.

I became restrictedly hard again as I hugged her and thanked her for the incredible pleasure she had given me. No words were exchanged as to why she felt the need to do this and none were needed.

bethanise, Mark Owen, iome343 and 4 others like this.
  16. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I have a feeling Miss Shelly loves you very much. It may be to show her appreciation for all you done to make her happy. You know you have that very special place in heart. You don't need words for that, you just feel it with your heart.:+1::lock:

Jblocked, Penney and Mash2214 like this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    So True sometimes the less we say the better.

What you Do speaks so Loudly that what you Say I cannot Hear

Jblocked likes this.
  18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Over the last week My Lovely Wife has been very nice to me.

I’ve given her three massages, one was on the deck in the morning sunshine. I’ve also been able to rub her feet on four different occasions.
    I’ve brought her to two glorious oral orgasms.
    I’ve done all my household duties.

So how is this being Nice to me? These are just the everyday things that I do that I have been doing for a long time that give me pleasure. For example when I give her a massage my cage still tightens and a Chastity tear still appears.

When she comes home and the house is meet and tide and she gives my bum a little pat or touches her caged property. It gets a little tight.

Last night while watching a movie she had me kneel beside her, as she casually caressed her property causing it to get very tight and the tears of Joy drip to the floor.

She said to me just a few minutes ago as she walked out the door that tonight I would be getting a spanking. My cage got a little tight.

Just a quiet normal week. Life is Good.

Mark Owen, bethanise, iome343 and 4 others like this.
  19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Miss Shelly lived up to her words.

At 6:30 she texted me go stand in the corner with a blindfold and a leash. As I got ready and got into position my excitement was obvious as my cage tightened and tears were dripping off the tip. Not knowing if my spanking was going to be a hard disciplinary spanking or more of a fun spanking kept me on edge. The door opened, it was time. I remained silently in the corner waiting and listening the anticipation kept me tight and moist ( after over 35 years of getting my bum reddened it still excites me )

She pulled on my leash and led me over to the ottoman and pulled me down by the leash and secured the leash, I couldn’t get up. I felt the strap caress my backside than move away. 20 Times it came down on my backside pushing my cage and wetness into the ottoman. The strokes were firm but not terribly uncomfortable. She layed the strap on my back and sat in a chair and waited and waited. She rose from the chair and picked up the strap. It struck my backside with a lot more force than before causing instant pain, over and over she delivered disciplinary swats to my sore backside. My tears were flowing freely before the 20th stroke was applied. I was thankful that she had stopped even though my cage cock betrayed me and was still testing the bars, I wanted No More.

I was lead back to the corner and than was surprised when she she left the house and drove away. Not knowing for sure what to do I remained in the corner with my backside glowing for maybe 20 minutes untill I heard her return and enter the house again. She than came to me and ran her fingernails over my welts and whispered in my ear. “I was getting Fucked while Bill was spanking you “

The steel bars of my cage were instantly tested again.

Mark Owen, Jblocked, slave_m and 7 others like this.
  20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My Lovely Wife is on her way this morning in her freshly cleaned car. She’s going away for the weekend so I’ll once again be home alone for a few days. I’m sure that she has some task in mind while she’s away to keep me under her control, just thinking about it is causing a tingle behind the bars.

During breakfast this morning we also had company. Mr Bill came over for coffee. Knowing now that it was him that spanked me caused me to blush while he checked on the markings he applied to my backside. As he talked to Miss Shelly about how exciting it was to do that under those circumstances my cage tightened and a tear of pleasure appeared on the tip, that went unnoticed as they were more interested in their own conversation than what ways going on with me. I was On Display for them, a statue, for their viewing pleasure. An Excited Statue.

21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Went for a sunny walk in nature this after noon. It was so nice that clothing wasn’t required. Well on my walk I came to an area that was about 1/2 mile from a round and well I was walking a truck drove by on the road and slowed down to the point that he was hardly moving.

There were no trees around or any buildings close by so I did the only thing I could, I waved and continued on my way. The truck never came to a complete stop and slowly drove away. I didn’t know who’s truck it was maybe time will tell. I guess your never sure if you are Alone.

Mark Owen, iome343, Jblocked and 3 others like this.
  22. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    The truck driver looked at your cage?

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I couldn’t tell what he say if anything. Maybe he say the reflection of the sun from between my legs. LOL
    Time well tell possibly.

24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    While giving my Lovely Wife a massage last night. She took ahold of her caged property and caressed it till it was tight than said. “I’ve decided that On your birthday I’m going to remove your cage” needless to say my cage got even tighter and wetter. She didn’t say for how long or if she would allow me an orgasm. I only have 5 days to wait.

bincorona, Penney, Jblocked and 2 others like this.
  25. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Great news Mash! I hope you get a wonderful birthday gift. Hey, just being out of our cages is a gift, right?

Jblocked and Mash2214 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice