Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    Your description definitely got my cage tight. The image of you hanging there and the women checking you out will be on my mind for some time to come.

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    Wearing a cage panties and sitting to pee are so common that I can’t imagine life without them. Using a vibratory would be great but it’s not something I’m allowed to do. Good for you for having the privilege. Embrace your life in Chastity

Mark Owen likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My excitement was also visible by my Chastity tears.

Jail Bird likes this.
  4. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Totally agree about the cage, panties and sitting to pee! I am not allowed to touch her vibrator. She uses it on me while I lay perfectly still (or try too!) When she's not using it, there's a small padlock through the male end of the plug. She had me drill one of the blades out to fit a small padlock. No chance of plugging it in the wall with the lock there. She's very smart and really does think of everything! Not that I would try to use it but that lock takes the thought away. She laughed and said the wand and my cage have matching locks!

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Having your Keyholder keep tabs on you and under her control can be extremely exciting.
    In our home we installed servalence cameras a few years ago. She is the only one that has the password to it so I can’t even see what’s been recorded. The cameras cover outside, the living room and our bed room. The kitchen isn’t covered not that I would even think of doing anything without her permission but knowing that she could be watching me still gives me a tingle behind the bars.

iome343, Mark Owen and slave_m like this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I just had a strange and exciting experience a few minutes ago.
    I was enjoying a morning coffee after MissShelly had left for work when I heard a ding. The sound when her iPad receives a text. At first I thought she had left it at home but laying on the kitchen table was her old IPad. I’d just recently purchased her a newer one but her old one was still active.
    The exciting part was the text that appeared on the screen “ The pictures are fantastic I wish I could have been their. Luv Ya.” The text came from someone I don’t know. Needless to say I became instantly wet just thinking about what pictures she was talking about.

iome343, Mark Owen and slave_m like this.
  7. Jail Bird

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    OMG! I bet things got very tight in your cage!!

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    She’s home now. I haven’t said anything to her yet. Yes it made my cage tight

iome343 and Mark Owen like this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well my secret texts from her iPad has ended. I informed her last night that it was still active and that I had seen some of her texts.
    Her reaction was worse than I expected. She went completely silent and just stared at me. I knelt beside her with my head down and she completely ignored me. She went to bed shortly after with me still kneeling beside the couch.
    I had severely disappointed her and now I was I trouble.
    This morning when she left for work I tried to make up to her with a great breakfast, she never touched it. She never even so much as looked at me before leaving. She should be home tonight, we’ll see what happens

slave_m likes this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    For those of you that are. Curious about the texts I saw. Most of them were just normal conversation with her friends. Except for e few.
    From a lady that we’ve know for years that I thought knew nothing about me being Locked. “ Seeing _______ tied up with that hook up his ass and that thing on his privates. Still makes me wet. “

On Friday she texted Steve asking when he was off work.
    Steve - 3:00
    MissShelly “be ready at 3:30”
    She got how at 10:00pm and went straight to bed.

A conversation with the lady she sent the pictures to and making an appointment for a special massage. The appointment hasn’t been made and now probably won’t be.

Mark Owen and slave_m like this.
  11. slave_m

slave_m Long term member

slave
    Santiago - Chile
    Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    I hope you have a good solution and she will forgive you.
    We are all wrong sometimes, I hope she considers your sincerity in confessing and forgiving you.

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. Jail Bird

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Good luck Mash. I'm pretty sure you have a severe punishment coming your way.

It's sort of hot the response from the lady who you thought did not know about you being locked up. Nice you make her wet when she thinks about you.

Ma’ams Slut and Mash2214 like this.
  13. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Oh my, I’m so sorry. I sure hope you guys can work out a way forward.

Mash2214 likes this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning as I was standing beside my Mistress’s chair waiting for her to be seated for breakfast. She walked into the room and pointed to the living room floor and said “Present Yourself” I was on the floor in position kneeling with my head on the floor and my legs spread presenting everything for my Mistress. She walked up behind me and took ahold of her property and pulled it up between my legs and said “Knees together “

Her property and my backside were displayed for her as she finished her breakfast. I was nervous and had a slight shake as she got up from the table and walked to the bedroom. The sound of her high heel shoes on the hardwood floor caused my anxiety to increase. I was about to be punished for my wrong doings of not telling her about her iPad sooner. I know I should be punished and needed to be punished but I wasn’t looking forward to it.

I felt a slight tickle across my tight testicals followed by her stern words “Don’t You Dare Move” an incredibly sharp pain went through my entire body starting at my testicals that she had struck with the riding crop. I almost collapsed to the floor but remained in my vulnerable position. Another strike and the pain was more intense than the first one. I cried out as tears ran from my eyes onto the floor. Two more strokes were added to my testicals, the pain ran through my entire body, a pain like I had never felt before. She than placed the ridingcrop infront of my face and proceeded to use the strap on my raised backside. She strapped me hard but the it was nothing compared to the pain in my tender testicals.

When she finally stopped my punishment I was simply a whimpering mess. She set the timer on my phone and left for work. With the instructions to not move untill the alarm went off. My body was numb and I had no feeling in my testicals when the alarm finally went off an hour later. I had no feeling that is untill I started to move than the pain came back. This was a punishment that I never wanted to have again as I tried to sooth my self with a cool cloth.

Even now 6 hours later it hurts to touch her property or even walk but I have things to do, I have an appointment for a massage at 7:00

15. Jail Bird

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    WOW! Glad you made it through the punishment Mash. I'm thinking your balls are going to very sore for a few days.

16. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    I'm sorry for your punishment

17. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I sure hope you are okay today. My best wishes for a speedy recovery.

18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes I’m OK still sore but I’ll be alright Thanks for your concern.

Penney likes this.
  19. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Glad that you are okay.

20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Miss Shelly has basically given me the day off today. She left this morning,early before I was up and didn’t give me any instructions to do. She use left a note that said I’ll be home at 8:00. So I’m going to have a relaxing Saturday at home.

slave_m and Penney like this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Wow it’s been 10days since I posted anything. No I haven’t passed on I’m still here serving my Mistress on a daily bases. My life has become very simple without a lot of outside stimulation or interaction with others. Retirement is getting closer and closer so that my time at home keeps increasing. So why don’t I post more? I guess I do t really have much excitement to share. Since my last post I did give a lovely Lady a massage while my bum and testicals were very tender.
    I was a little apprehensive about it before it started while waiting nude and blindfolded but when my client entered and started talking I was more comfortable. It was the lady that I trimmed trees for so she is completely aware of our lifestyle. She was very grateful and said she would be back.

This last Friday Miss Shelly was going for a sexual romp with Steve after work so I thought I would be home alone but I was mistaken my friend Doctor Bill was stopping over.
    I had to chuckle to my self before he came over because knowing why he was stopping. He needed to get his fix of kinky sexual satisfaction just like MissShelly and all of us need from time to time. He wasn’t at my place more than a few minutes before I was over his knee getting my bum tanned. The spanking was slightly painful but more pleasurable as was evident by the wet spot I left on his lap. When I rose from his lap I apologized for the spot and offered to wash his pants for him. He removed his pants and handed them to me revealing his bulge.

After pouring him a scotch I put his pants into the washing machine and a thought came to me. I had a plan.

When I returned to the living room he was reclining on the sofa while enjoying his scotch. I stood infront of him and said. “ May I have the Honour of sucking on your cock Sir “ he smiled as I knelt before him and released his manhood. My plan was taking shape.

I sucked on him tenderly taking him deep into my mouth untill he treated me with his nectar. I my sucking and got even more gentle as he started to soften in my mouth. I had No intention of stopping. I continued to very gently caress his softness with my tongue and lips. A had to adjust my position many times as I continued to caress his manhood but I had no intentions of stopping, he was complete relaxed enjoying the sensation of having his spent cock caressed. After what I later realized was over an hour his cock started to stir and start to grow in my mouth. I kept caressing him very gently untill he was fully erect than I took him deep into my throat and started to slid up and down his shaft with my mouth.
    I continued to suck deeply on him untill be took ahold of my head with his hands and started pushing his hips upward. I struggled to keep taking him deep while still trying to breath. He was literally Fucking my throat till he pushed his hips up hard and pushed my head down and coated my throat with his cum. He finally released my head as I was needing air and I cleaned every drop from his cock and testicals
    I removed myself from his cock and sat back and was greeted by the biggest smile I had ever seen on his face. ( it had been almost 2 hours since I had knelt down infront of him ) He helped me to my feet than totally shocked me by giving me a deep kiss and a huge hug. My plan had worked to perfection.

After relaxing to a few glasses of scotch, while both of us remained nude it was time for him to leave but not before I was placed back over his knee for a little Thank You Spanking.

Penney, Jblocked, slave_m and 5 others like this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    To add a little close to my evening with Mr Bill
    When MissShelly came home later she was tired and needed a good foot rub.
    I was rubbing her feet when she asked me about my visit with Bill. I told her all the details and when I told her about sucking him hard again she seemed very pleased.
    Well fast forward to this morning as I was standing beside her chair in my usually position while she eats breakfast she was deep in thought. She than said “ I’ve been thinking about the blowjob you gave Bill and I think I’m going to try that sometime”
    I remained in position not moving but other parts of my body didn’t. My cage became very tight and a Chastity tear started to drip from the tip. MissShelly also noticed as the tear eventually dripped to the floor. My excitement grew as she continued to glance at my tight cage.
    She than broke the silence by saying “Go get the brush”
    When I returned and handed it to her she pointed to the arm of the sofa.

She rose from the table pulled her property between my legs and kicked my legs together than took a deep breath and started to strike my backside with conviction while saying “ When O When O When will you learn that I’m not going to suck your cock. “ she stopped for a second while resting the brush on my testicals, I prayed and begged inside that she wasn’t going to do what I thought she was. She raised the brush, I took a deep breath as the brush landed hard on my backside. Her verbal discipline also continued “ You asked me. Even begged me to Lock You and take control and you still fight it.” She spanked me a few more times in silence as my tears started to flow. Not so much because of the pain but because I knew that she was right. The spanking stopped as she tossed the brush on the sofa.
    I remained bent over the arm with my face covered long after she had left for work her words going over and over in my head.
    I had disappointed my Lovely Wife Again

Jblocked, slave_m and Rectrix like this.
  23. Mark Owen

Mark Owen Active member

Student
    Sicily
    Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Hi Mash, I quite didn't get why your wife was disappointed about you, was it for you chastity tears?

24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    She’s upset because I’m still thinking that she’s going to unlock me and give me a blowjob. She’s right that was what I was thinking. In her words I’m still thinking with my little head and not my big one

Mark Owen likes this.
  25. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    Didn't she tell you never again sometime prior to your last BJ? There's always hope. (But not if you get caught reading her messages again)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice