Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Bill never said what time he would be stopping by so I was busy in my shop when he arrived, my security system was also taking a nap. So I was a little surprised when I say him standing at the door to my shop, I stopped what I was doing to greet him.

We chatted for only a brief moment before he said he didn’t have much time as he was running late. He sat down on a bench and tapped his lap, I lowered my pants and panties and took my position over his lap. I could feel his hardness pressing against me as he wasted no time warming my backside. His spanks were hard and quick wasting no time.

When he had finished he removed me from his lap, my bum was tingling from the spanking that been hard but more stimulating than painful. I looked at his hardness behind his jeans and waited for him to lower than so I could relieve his pressure but he didn’t. He simply went to the door and said. “Sorry I don’t have more time maybe we can get together this weekend. Thank You I needed that. “

As we walked away I ran my hand over my backside and lightly caressed my caged cock. Even though he had only been here for a few minutes I was tight and wet and if it wasn’t for the cage I’m positive I would have stoked myself to the point of no return. I got dressed and continued what I was doing as if nothing had happened except that I now had a warm feeling inside.

tiruh811, Penney, bethanise and 4 others like this.
  2. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This last Saturday afternoon MissShelly and I were relaxing on the deck when she received a text from someone, she responded to it than said she was going for a shower. When she finished her shower she called me to the bed room where she was lying on her back worth her legs pulled up. Her smooothly shaved pussy was damp and open ready for my lips to give it Pleasure.

As I started to lick her inner lips she said to me. “ Warm me up but don’t make me come, I’m going to Steve’s for that” I paused for a second holding my tongue on her luscious lips, the thought of Steve’s cock parting her lips. And sliding into her made my cage tighten even more. As I continued to lick her lips and insert my tongue into her my own wetness started to drip from my steel bars, I wanted to please her and prepare her for her evening bringing her so very close to cumming.

She stopped me before cumming and hurriedly got dressed. As she left she said to me “ Don’t wait up and put a plug in your ass to remind you of Steve’s cock filling me.”

I spent the rest of the evening with my cage being tight and precum dripping from the end ( that I didn’t waste ) every time I moved the plug reminded me of the big hard cock that was pleasuring my Lovely Wife. I went to bed at 10:00 with the plug still in place.

tiruh811, cshorts, Mark Owen and 5 others like this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    At Midnight when she crawled into bed she allowed me to remove the plug and as I cuddled up to her she drifted of to sleep.

In the morning we talked about her evening with Steve a little bit. When she got their he was ready for her and he bent her over the kitchen table and took her from behind, he didn’t last long before cumming deep inside of her. She said that she than knelt infront of him and sucked him hard again and didn’t stop untill he released his second load into her mouth.

As she was telling me about her evening I was sitting in silence just imagining the two of them together, and since I was only wearing panties my wet spot became noticeably. To hear her voice with the excitement in it excited me also in a strange way. Their last interaction at 11:00 pm finally gave her the results she so wanted as she rode him to two glorious orgasms. But Steve was unable to have another one of his own.
    I was extremely grateful that she shared her evening with me I had a difficult time not to openly smile as she was describing the details. It’s so nice that she has that inner Peace.

tiruh811, Panda2010, cshorts and 5 others like this.
  4. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Thank you for sharing another lovely time with your Mistress. It got me tight-I was going to say hard, but that isn't really possible in my cage. :)

tiruh811, Sissy_Denise and Mash2214 like this.
  5. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Wow! What a lovely interlude.

tiruh811 and Mash2214 like this.
  6. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Ever since I read your post, the image of that has been on my mind, and it is so hot! He just shows up, you are bare bottomed spanked over his knee, and he leaves. Some people get songs in their head, I get images. What a fun one.

7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks. It was hot and exciting for me also. It also makes me feel good inside when I can fill a Need for someone else. It doesn’t have to be a big event or anything fancy sometimes.

tiruh811, spider203 and Penney like this.
  8. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    It's so special to have a friend like that you can trust and have those experiences with.

9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The weather is finally getting warm enough in the mornings to be outside without a jacket on.

You know what that means. It’s time to wash my Lovely Wife’s car before she goes for the day. Normally she’s at home on Saturdays but she just left for some event with some friends of hers. A ladies day away.

She was sitting on the deck enjoying her morning coffee while I washed her mustang in my normal car wash attire ,shoes and my cage. When I was finished she had me stand leaning against the wall infront of the car facing the wall with my legs spread ready to be searched. After about 20 minutes she came out side. I was ready for the strap or something else but all she did was reach between my legs from behind and pull her property back hard while whispering into my ear. “ I was just talking to Bill he’s coming over to deal with this. Now go clean up. “

As she released me I scurried into the house as she drove away.

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sir Bill has cum and gone. Literally ( I think calling him Sir only seems right )

He arrived shortly after 11:00. I was ready for him impatiently waiting. I tried to do somethings around the house but the tightness in my cage and the moist tip made it difficult to concentrate. When he knocked on the door I went to the door and knelt before telling him to come in. He was a little surprised to see me kneeling but seemed to like the idea. He waisted no time telling me to crawl out onto the deck and spread my legs and put my head down. I could feel the warm sun on my exposed backside, I didn’t bother to put any clothes on since it didn’t seem necessary. Bill went into the house for a few minutes, when he returned he straddled me and warmed my backside even more. As my bum got warmer and warmer I looked down between my legs to see my passion dripping onto the deck. Bill Than had me reach back and spread my cheeks so he could in his words “Tenderize my Tender spot “.

The tenderizing was complete as he removed his pants and inserted two lubed fingers into me. His fingers caused some discomfort but not as much as his hard cock that replaced them. It took a while till he was completely in as he grabbed my hips and pulled me close. As he started to ram his manhood into me I started to moan and beg him to fill his little slut with his cum. He quickened the pass than pulled me in tight and released his cum deep into my ass, as he came we calapsed onto the deck with his cock still buried inside me. My tight caged cock was pressed against the decking almost causing me to release my own cum.

As we composed ourselves and he pulled out of me his cock was starting to soften and had traces of cum on the tip I took ahold of his hips and took his soft cock into my mouth enjoying the heat and flavour of it as I sucked him clean. I tried as hard as I could to get him hard again but it was to no avail as he stopped me and helped me to my feet. As I stood he caressed my caged cock and said “ Someday I’m going to suck this thing” I just laughed and said “I’m not stopping you”.

11. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I thought that your spanking was hot. Oh my goodness!!!

12. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    @Mash2214 I have only just caught up with Miss Shelly's adventures with Steve. Another twist along the road. And very hot. Sounds like things are going well so far for the three of you. Good luck as this progresses.

tiruh811 likes this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The last few days have been normal. Washing MissShelly’s car in the morning and either rubbing her feet or giving her a massage in the evening. She hasn’t done anything to even stimulate me the lady few days and I haven’t had the pleasure of any visitors. Strangely it’s been nice. Last night (Tuesday) she went to visit Steve for a little pleasure and this morning she left for a weekend away. So I’m home alone for a few days

Before she left she did say she would have a surprise for me before she got home on Sunday. So it’s looking like a relatively quiet weekend for me.

14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well I just had a interesting time with a young lady.

The banking institute that I bank with has made some changes and we had to change things to how we did on line banking. Well not being a techno genius I screwed it up and locked my iPad. So I had to go to the bank for assistance.

Well the young lady (about 22) was very helpful. She took my iPad to log on but when she was going to the bank web sight the sights you frequently visited came up. I could see her eyes as she read the first one “Chastity Mansion “ of course she didn’t say anything but as she read it her eyes opened a little more and she developed a little bit more of a smile. I’ve none this young lady all my life and am good friends with her parents. She may Look at me a little different from now on. I guess I should have cleared a few things first. Oops .

15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On Saturday since Miss Shelly was away Steve needed some assistance at his house so I spent the day helping him. The topic of his relationship with Miss Shelly never came up in conversation even when we were enjoying a few beverages. The adjustment to our new lifestyle has become the normal way things are. Nothing else with our friendship together has changed. I guess that’s what True Friends are all about.

16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Shortly after I arrived back home I received a text from Miss Shelly that said “ Red Bum send Pic “. I went and got a paddle and a strap and reddened my backside than took a picture and sent it to her.

Her reply was “I said Red. Do it Harder “ I followed her instructions and paddled myself even harder bringing tears to my eyes. When I was finished my backside was definitely Red and Sore. Her response to the picture was. “ Good Boy see you tomorrow evening, spend the next hour in the corner “

As I was standing in the corner My Chastity tears were dripping from my cage. I wondered if she was watching on the home security cameras or if the camera even still worked. Just being controlled from so many miles away and possibly being watched kept my cage tight

17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On Sunday evening when Miss Shelly arrived home. She was Ready. She wasted no time having a shower and getting onto the massage table.

As I started to caress and massage her back I kept thinking that it’s been over 35 years that I’ve had the privilege of caressing her body and it still makes me hard ( try anyway ) as I massaged her bottom she let out little sighs of pleasure which was unusual for her she’s usually rather quiet. I finished massaging her back and feet and as she was turning over I could see the wet sport that she had left on the sheet. It had been along time since massaging her back had caused that much of an affect on her. What ever she was up to on her lady’s weekend away I definitely approved.

As I oiled up my hands and caressed her breasts more sighs of pleasure excaped her lips she also slowly parted her legs, and I could see the glistening of her wetness. I needed no more I couraging and took my place at the foot of the table. It took on a few moments till she was pulling me in tighter offering me nectar of her orgasm. She held me tight almost to the point that I couldn’t breath but I continued my lovemaking to her till she released her second offering. She had a special sweetness to her that I greatly enjoyed.

As she released me and relaxed I continued to massage and caress her she looked like a Godess laying their so peaceful as she drifted of to sleep.

It was only a few minutes after I finished her massage that she awoke. I was standing at the head of the table like a good servant but my caged property was giving me away as it was dripping Chastity tears.

Miss Shelly just smiled and left the room saying she would be right back. When she returned she had a blindfold a collar and cuffs. She put them on me and secured my hands to the collar. Than she unlocked the cage and removed it, leaving the ring in place. As she slid the cage off it felt like I was growing with it but couldn’t be sure as I was unable to see or touch my possible hardness.

She than sat in the chair across from me and said. “I’m going to pleasure myself with this large cock and just admire my little boy or should I say big boy. Don’t move” I remained motionless without sight as I listened and smelt her bring her self to another glorious orgasm. After she finished she sat silently, I was sure she was looking at me and I was so waiting for her to slide her lips over my hardness and suck on me if only for a few minutes. Time slowly ticked by till she moved closer to me and I felt my cage sliding back into place and being locked. She removed my restraints and blindfold, I took her in my arms and gave her a passionate kiss while my soft caged wetness pressed against her.

18. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    Lovely description

tiruh811 likes this.
  19. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Such a lovely time! So nice that Miss Shelly has returned home.

tiruh811 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes it is Yes it is. It’ll only be for a short time. She does like to travel around to different events or just with friends. While I’m more of a stay at home type, an arrangement that works good for both of us.

tiruh811 likes this.
  21. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Could have been a bit awkward, to say the least. So it is great that things between you and Steve are normal.

22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Miss Shelly is gone for another day of work making other people’s lives a little better. The morning was like any other morning, well almost.

I made her morning coffee and breakfast and while she sat down to eat I went out to wash her car dressed of course in only shoes and a few bars of steel. As I was finishing her car she came out onto the deck ready to leave. She just washed me untill I was finished than said. “ Thank You but Debbie is picking me up, we’re going out for drinks later. She’ll be here in a few minutes. Just long enough for you to run to the fence and back” as she pointed at the fence about 100 yards away. I’m not much of a runner as I looked at the fence than back at her. She added “ Times a ticking “ I was off and running as best as I could the warm sun and cool breeze feeling good on my naked body. When I got to the fence I glanced at the road leading to our lane and say a car on it heading our way. It was going to be close. I picked up the pace and sprinted as fast as I could back to the house “ Usain Bolt “ would have been proud as I turned the corner into the back yard as Debbie’s car pulled up infront of the house. I had made it undetected.

When I was safely in the house panting like a dog Miss Shelly sent me a text “ Loved It :love::love::love: You made me Soooooo Wet, Have a Great Day Love You “

23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When MissShelly came home late in the evening she was in a good mood. An evening after work haveing drinks with a few of her closer friends usually does that. Who knows what they must talk about.

As soon as she got into the house she wanted some action. She had me lay on the coffee table so she could straddle my face and ride me to an orgasm in no time. She wanted more and told me to go put the strap on on. When I walked into the living room with the large cock protruding from me she was holding her knees up while laying on the table. I waisted no time entering her and giving her the satisfaction of the hard cock deep inside of her. As I thrust into her my own caged cock bounced against her causing me to also get excited. I had to slow my pace to avoid cumming my self knowing that I would PAY dearly if I did. I succeeded in bringing her to another glorious orgasm. As I removed my self from on top of her she sat up and just stared at me with that sly smile she has and said. “That hard cock works much better than the little one below it. Don’t you agree? “

Yes Ma’am I responded as I went to remove the hard cock as my Chastity Tears dripped from their tight steel home.

24. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    She ever going to let you out

Mash2214 likes this.
  25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    She did just a few days ago. I think I even had an erection. I wasn’t allowed to touch or look at it but I think it was hard

Peter Rabbit and Jblocked like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice