Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    Looking forward to reading what happens! Sadly, I have a date with a butt plug, a ruler, and some sandpaper tonight.

Mash2214 and Penney like this.
  2. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    What a lovely time for you. It makes me tight just reading it.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    It sounds like a fun time will be had by all....some a bit more then others.

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Sandpaper o_O ? Can’t wait to hear about it.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  5. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    So many great things in all your posts thanks for sharing them amy!! You two are really a great couple that can handle all this it’s amazing and I love reading. Thabk you did taking your time and sharing it all it’s much appreciated

6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    Things are a bit sore down there today. No blood though!

7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My Lovely Wife likes keeping me on the edge and has excepted my kinky side. She’s a fantastic women. Terrie was a much bigger part of our life a year ago. We don’t see her a lot anymore but she is one very wild sexual women. It’s always nice when I get a chance to spend time with her.

8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Just the thought of that makes me cringe. Don’t let Miss Shelly find out. Their are somethings I Don’t want to try. Ouch

9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sunday afternoon we were at home by our selves and MissShelly told me to go clean myself for some fun. I presented myself infront of her and was ordered to kneel with my legs spread and head on the floor. She applied some lube to my pleasure hole and slid the tapered plug into me. After working it in and out for awhile loosening me up she pushed the ball shaped plug in and lightly slapped my bum and told me not to move.

I remained in position for about with everything exposed to her as she went about doing business on her iPad. After about an hour she positioned her self behind me the paddle in her hand. 50 with the paddle and 50 with the short strap brought tears to my eyes. The feeling of the paddle or strap sticking the plug added to the wetness and tightness in my cage. Small drops of pleasure dripped to the floor. After a few minutes she told me to stand and remove the plug. My pleasure hole was empty for only a short time as I was seated on the long pink but plug. The coolness of the coffee table made me tingle as my tender cheeks contacted the table.
    Her Instructions were simple “Apply the clothes pins and don’t move” the pins hurt a little as I fastened them to her property but it still felt pleasurable in a strange way.
    After 20 minutes of sitting motionless my bum was sore and the pins were becoming uncomfortable. Miss Shelly stood in front of me and said “Spread your legs wide and close your eyes. Time to remove the pins “ As she slowly removed the pins one by one the tears started to roll down my cheeks, it always hurts more removing them than applying them. I was thankful that she didn’t use the riding crop to remove them. She had other plans for that as she tenderized my inner thighs with the occasional miss hit striking her tender testicals.
    I was very Thankful when she allowed me to remove my self from the butt plug. When she ordered me to go take a shower I kneeled before her a kissed her feet Thanking her for being so kind to her servant. She lifted my head and said “I’m not finished Yet. Go Shower “ the water was soothing as it ran over my tenderized bum and thighs. As I washed my tender thighs and testicals my cage tighten, the thought of taking my soapy hand and stoking my hardness added to the tightness.
    When I came out of the shower Miss Shelly was in the bed room. On the bed was the strap on, the long strap, the key and a deck of cards. “You get 5 minutes of intense pleasure, Red cards are for a BlowJob, Black for fucking. As she stoked the Strapon. “ I cut the cards and handed her one card.
    Miss Shelly picked up the key to my cage and put the key in the lock. She caressed her tender property and said “ Staying locked while I was away made me wet, I thought about sucking on you many times” she than showed me the 4 of clubs. Feeling her drive her hardness into me gave me the intense pleasure she said it would. As she withdrew from me I pushed back wanting her to slid her hardness into me again but my actions were met with the strap.

A light strapping and a long night of intense cuddling, it was an incredible day.

10. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Did you ever find out who else was locked up

11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sorry to say but I still have no idea who it could have been.
    Something you may not know about MissShelly and I is that she has many many friends and knows a lot of people, many that I’ve never met. She can become close friends with someone in a very short time it’s one of her many gifts.

I’ve also learnt that if I push an issue to much she takes a stand and I’ll never get an answer, maybe a few hard spankings, the next day she did say “Maybe some day we’ll get together with them “ So it’s in her hands.

Thank you for taking the time to read my crazy journey, I tend to get long winded or long texted once in awhile.

Ma’ams Slut, Jblocked and slave_m like this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well Valentine’s Day has come and gone. No release for me and definitely no orgasm. I sent 5 dozen roses to her office on 5 separate days thinking maybe just maybe she would allow me some time out of my cage and a possible orgasm but it never happened.
    It’s been very quiet till this afternoon when she casually removed my cage and told me to keep my hands behind my head on the deck (after the picture). We still have a lot of snow and even though the sun was shinning it’s still cold. The coldness caused me to shrink to the size of a small child as MissShelly watched me through the window. 40 hard strokes warmed my backside before I was allowed to come in out of the cold.
    I was than ordered to stand infront of her for 5 minutes and get an erection. She said “If you can get hard you can Masturbate” the cold was to much and I was unable to get hard before being locked.
    It was nice to spend a few hours unlocked even in the cold.

13. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    Cold won your need of cumming.
    You can wait a bit more

Mash2214 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The cold can really show how small we can get. After she was finished and I was allowed back inside I looked like a little boy that hadn’t reached puberty yet LOL. Should have waited till after for the picture.

15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well it was been a very interesting weekend.
    We had to go to an anniversary west of Edmonton so we desired to take a few days and go out to the mountains. We checked into a little cabin that was very comfortable and private on Saturday night. It was late so we were off to sleep in minutes.
    Sunday morning started with two oral orgasms for Miss Shelly before leaving for spa treatments and massages. During our couples massage MissShelly made sure the ladies giving the massages knew that if they say a bulge under my towel I wasn’t getting excited it was only my Chastity cage. I could have crawled into a hole at the casualness of her comment and the giggles it caused.

After our visit to the spa we stopped at a small pub for a snack and decided to play a little pool. It had been years since we had both played pool after the first game which I won easily she said “Best two out of three, “if you win I’ll give you a treat if I win you go cut a switch when we get back to the cabin.”
    I got instantly excited as I am a much better player than her and it showed in the second game when she had 5 balls left and I had only the 8 ball. I made it and scratched. I lost. Tied 1-1. My excitement and tightness in my cage left me on the third game as I scratched on the 8 ball again. I lost 2-1. It was a quiet ride back to the cabin. In the dark I found a switch that she used on my backside. As we cuddled into bed I wondered what my treat would have been.

On Monday morning we were up early and off to a private isolated hot springs to soak up some mineral water. When we arrived at this secluded spot their was no one else around so we entered into the warm water in only our birthday suits. The freedom felt so nice as we cuddled amongst the rocks until we heard someone coming. I got up to put on my bathing suit to cover my cage and the red marks on my bum but Miss Shelly didn’t allow it her words were clear “Unless you want me to spank you infront of who ever is coming you will stay exactly as you are.” I was between a rock and a hard place as I sat back down into the water covering my cage in the clear water. Over the next 1/2 hour three couples arrived. Alas two of the guys and one girl also got into the water nude I removed my hands from my cage and just allowed what ever to happen happen.

A few minutes later MissShelly said “It’s time to leave” as I got up everyone could see my caged cock and tanned backside. MissShelly took control of the situation by saying. “Take control of your men girls “ the girls were giggling and smiling as we dressed but the three guys remained silent as I did. I was thankful that I’d never see any of them again, it was a short visit but we had left an impression.

16. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Amazing vacation, ad usual

17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    After spending the rest of Monday touring around we arrived back at our cabin after dark. It was also very cool in the cabin so as MissShelly went for a bath I made a roaring fire in the fireplace. When she joined me infront of the fire it took only moments before I was tasting her honey as I treated her to two body shaking orgasms. We than cuddled infront of the fire with my tight cage and wetness pressed betweeen her cheeks. As the fire slowly burned down it started to cool off so we resumed our cuddling in bed, as I cuddled up behind her again she said to me “Youll get a treat tomorrow “

As is normal I was awake before her and had bacon cooking as she awoke and watched me till I served her breakfast in bed. After breakfast she signalled me to stand beside the bed as she removed the key from her makeup case and inserted it into the lock. She than sat back on the bed and watched me. I waited for her to say something but she remained silent she simply changed her glance from my crotch to my face. I took ahold of the key and look at her waiting, a few minutes passed before she said. “Remove it so I can suck on You “

My cage was off in seconds as I stepped forward she opened her mouth and took me inside it’s warmth. I almost came instantly but didn’t. As MissShelly withdrew her mouth from me she smiled and waited a few minutes before sucking on me some more, she repeated this a few more times before she sat back in the bed and looked down at her property. I also looked down at my very hard cock that was larger than I’d seen it in a very very long time. I than looked into her eyes and waited for her to say something. What she said caught me by surprise. She said. “ If you think it’s neccesary, You May cum “ I wanted so badly to take ahold of my cock and stoke it and have an orgasm. But was it neccesary?

I looked her in the eyes and back at my cock without touching it. Just a few stokes would all I’d need. I took ahold of my hardness and very slowly stoked it One, Two Three Times than removed my hand and placed them behind my head and said “Yes Ma’am it’s not necessary that I cum “ I stood motionless for a long time till she could finally get my cage back on as she removed the key locking me back up she slid her hand between my legs and inserted a finger into me and said “This will get a treat when we get home “

18. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    Marvelous display of willpower.

Mash2214 likes this.
  19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As we were finishing packing to leave our cabin in the woods we looked around to see if we had missed anything. MissShelly told me to pull down my pants and bend over. I did as instructed expecting her to give me a quick spanking, but that wasn’t her plan instead she inserted the prostate stimulator plug into me.

As I sat in the car the plug did its job and caused that inner pleasure making my cage tighten and panties dampen. As we drove away she placed her hand between my legs and said “I want you to enjoy the drive “. Spending all day driving while caged isn’t always enjoyable but with the addition of the stimulation from the but plug it was going to be a long day.

After a couple hour MissShelly fell asleep as she normally does. As I quietly drove on I kept thinking about our time together and what those three young couples. But what was mostly on my mind were her words “ If it’s Necessary “. What did she really mean by those words. Orgasms, erections, pleasure, being unlocked non of these are necessary,

20. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    I love it, what a wild ride...

21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    For anyone that’s driven a car for a long distance while locked and with a but plug in, you’ll know what I mean when I say I was glad to be home. The constant stimulation from the plug kept me more aroused than I like while driving. After we unpacked it was time to go to bed. As Miss Shelly was crawling into bed I asked her if their was something that she had forgotten. She said “No I don’t think so “

I mentioned about the plug and she responded by saying “Would you like a bigger one in for the night? “ I answered no Ma’am. She than told me that I could remove it for the night but that I’d be plugged first thing in the morning.
    I was up at 7:00and did as MissShelly requested and inserted the plug, than started to make her breakfast. When she got up she instantly told me to prepare myself for a good hard pegging.

I layed on the bed blindfolded with my legs raised waiting. I heard her enter the room and apply some lube to my pleasure hole. Her cock touched the entrance and she started to slowly push, it wouldn’t go in, she moved back and than pushed some more finally the head entered me it felt so large inside me. She slowly slid into me but I had to stop her because it hurt to much. She than withdrew herself completely and said “ Your better relax because your going to take my new black cock like a good little slut “ Yes Mistress I responded as I felt the head enter me again. It was definitely larger than anything I’d ever had in me before but finally I took it all. It filled me completely. As she slid it out and pushed it back in it still was uncomfortable but was starting to feel better. She slowly pegged me till she had had enough. I was glad when she told me she was done.

When I sat up and removed the blindfold and say the large cock protruding from her I couldn’t stop staring at it and thinking that it had been inside me it was at least 2 inches wide and a foot long. Miss Shelly was smiling at me when she said “remember the saying, Once you go Black you’ll never go back “I hopped that she was only kidding.

22. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    This could be an interesting topic either from male POV either than from Female/KH one.

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Didn't know there were hot springs in Canada

iome343 likes this.
  24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Ya it could create a lot of discussion and a lot of long term lock up. What is Necessary?

25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Since returning from our little holiday in the mountains MissShelly has been in rather rough shape. She pulled a muscle in her leg and has had a very difficult time moving around. After many many massages and rubbing of different oils she’s stating to get back to normal. It took serving to a different level the first few days as she couldn’t hardly move, it was nice having her at home all the time and being able to do things for her 24/7. I’m almost sad that she’s going to be going back to work tomorrow. She did arrange for me to have one treat last night.

We were watching a movie cuddled up together on the couch when their was a knock at the door it was our good friend Bill (retired Doctor Bill) as soon as he came in I knew something was up. After a short greeting he got down to business and placed a chair in the middle of the room and motioned me to co e to him. My cage tightened instantly and I could feel my self getting damp as he slid down my panties and placed me over his knee. His strong hands did their job reddening my backside and making my eyes water.

When he released me from his knee I kelt beside him while MissShelly sat in silence sipping on her wine with a huge smile on her face. The silence was broken by the sound or Bills zipper sliding down. I needed no more encouragement as I lowered his pants while taking his man hood deep I to my mouth. If Miss Shelly wanted to watch me give him a blow job, than I was going to give her a show she would enjoy. His cock felt great as it slid down my throat over and over again. It didn’t take long until he was ready to explode as I took ahold of both his cheeks and buried him even farther into me. As he exploding into my mouth I caught a look of MissShelly who was leaning forward in her chair openly pleasuring her self. I sucked every drop out of Bills large cock. As he removed it from my mouth I instantly when to my place between MissShellys legs to give her the oral pleasure she needed. As she was recievimg her second orgasm I heard the door close as Bill was on his way. It’s Great that My Lovely Wife is feeling better

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice