Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    You are perfect to give pleasure to all the people around you

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    Thanks @iome343 thats a very kind thing to say. Most of the time people just think about them selves and their pleasures but since I’ve committed to giving what ever is required of me I’ve become more content and happy. I am still priveledged to receive pleasure from my Lovely Wife in many different ways. I feel I’m in the perfect place. Strange as it may be. Thank you for your words of encouragement they mean a lot to me.

Queensbitch, slutsarah and iome343 like this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As I was looking at my blog I found it hard to believe that it’s been three weeks since MissShelly has done anything to me, and almost two weeks since I’ve had any kind of pleasure and that was giving. I had to smile when I read my previous post about when She said “If it’s necessary “. I guess the last month I’ve found out that being touched, teased or caressed by my Lovely Wife isn’t neccesary. Things did change last night.

Last night started with Carla coming for a massage at 7:00pm it gave me great pleasure to massage her as was evident by my very damp panties. I Think she also enjoyed it because when I was finishing with her feet after 75 minutes she was fast asleep. I covered her with a warm blanket and let her sleep.

I was relaxing watching a movie when MisShelly came home at 9:30 and asked “Why is Carla’s car still here?” Carla woke up just before 10:00 and was a little embarrassed that she had been sleeping for so long. After the ladies enjoyed a couple glasses of wine which I had the privilege of serving them while only wearing my white lace panties, I drove her home. As I dropped her off she surprised me by saying “ Shelly said it would be OK for you to be unlocked for my next massage, but that might be my last.” I was excited as I drove home over the possibility of being unlocked for her but it being the last time I would massage her didn’t give me any happy thoughts. I think theirs a wedding in someone’s future.

When I got home I Was surprise that Miss Shelly was still awake. When I walked into the house I knew why. In coffee table was in the middle of the floor with a couple pillows on it and the leather strap. I was excited and nervous as I layed across the table it had been so long since my last spanking that my bum was completely white. My excitement was soon replaced by intense pain as she strapped me with authority. Over and over again the strap inflicted it’s punishment on my backside the tears were flowing freely when she finished and said “ Since it had been awhile I wanted you to remember it “

4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning my Lovely Wife started me on a new training program. No I’m not running 5 miles everyday, it would be good for me.

This morning she told me to clean my self. When I walked into the living room the pink dildo was stuck to the coffee table and I was instructed to lower my self onto it. It took a little time to get the head in me but only a moment till my cheeks were touching the table. She than informed me “ You will do this every other day for 20 minutes till I tell you different. Do You Understand “

It was pleasurable to be filled as I sat motionless watching the clock. After about 10 minutes of not moving the pleasure had given way to discomfort, at 20 minutes I wanted it removed from me. As I stood up Chastity tears dripped from the end of my cage even in the discomfort my body wanted more.

Miss Shelly did allow me 5 minutes to peg myself with the pink cock ( without an orgasm of course ) What she’s training me for or for how long I have No idea only time will tell.

5. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Lovely! I'm sure you will tell us when you learn her plan. ;-) It sounds like you are in for it though.

Consensus and Mash2214 like this.
  6. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Goodness! Your training is intriguing!

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My second day of training went as I expected. I prepared myself and slowly lowered my self onto the phallius. It felt nice and big as I slowly filled myself. As my cheeks touched the table the clock started. Miss Shelly just sat across from me watching without saying a word. Having my bum filled and her watching caused my cage to tighten and a Chastity tear to appear on the tip. As the clock reached 20 minutes I started to rise slowly removing the phallius from my pleasure hole. Only the head was still in me when Miss Shelly told me to Stop. My legs started to ache as I remained in the semi standing position,

My legs were relieved when I was told to stand, but as the head left my pleasure hole I wanted to replace it. My second day of training was over.

Jblocked, Mark Owen, tiruh811 and 7 others like this.
  8. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    I love the definition "chastity tear"

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks. It just sounds so much better than precum. I guess it’s part of the development of your life you look at things a little different. Thanks again friend.

iome343 likes this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My training has continued as Miss Shelly said it would. She still hasn’t told me what she’s training me for. She did add 10 more minutes for a total of 30. Even after only a few times being filled every other day I’m starting to look forward to it and in a strange way crave it. On the days that I’m not required to have the dildo in me it feels like something is missing.

Yesterday morning I set everything up and waited for the order to sit but MissShelly was delaying it allowing me to wait. My cheeks had no sooner touched the table when someone was at the door, a panicked at first since I was in the middle of the living room but was quickly told to remain seated.

Carla entered and enjoyed the predicament I was in, while they sat on the deck having a morning coffee, where they could still see me sitting pegged to the table my cage tightened and droplets of Chastity tears dripped onto the floor.

Washing the floors was added to my dally duties after the Ladies left for the day. The tears remained present most of the morning. Life is Good in a strange way.

Mark Owen, Jblocked, slave_m and 6 others like this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Training continued this morning with a little addition. She told me not to make plans for the weekend because we’ll be flying to Edmonton. She didn’t say but maybe that’s what the training is for.

The little addition is that this morning when my cheeks contacted the table with the dildo buried deep she said “ When I raise my hand you Will rise up till only the tip is in side. When I lower my hand You Will sit down immediately. Do you understand “

Yes Ma’am

She raised her hand and a raised myself up so only the tip remained inside, I could feel my cage tightening and Chastity tears starting to build. She lowered her hand. I lowered my self down burying the dislocated in my pleasure hole. She immediately raised her hand. I raised myself up.

I want to here your cheeks slap the table hard. She Demanded. She lowered her hand. I dropped to the table thrusting the dildo inside me, my caged testicals also slapped the table, a small yelp of pain and pleasure escaped my lips. She raised and lower her hand again. My cheeks slapped the table as a Chastity tear dripped to the floor. I waited for her hand to raise again, wanting her hand to raise again. She waited a few minutes than raised it. I started to lower myself but her hand stayed raised. She waited I waited she waited. My eyes were pleading for her to lower her hand she waited a few more moments untill she did and my cheeks slapped the table.

She slowed the pace for the remainder of my 30 minutes as I was on the edge. When my time was up she told me to remove my self and go shower, I did as I was told even though my body craved for the training to continue.

12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    We were off to Edmonton early in the morning on Friday, we arrived at the Hotel by 11:00. After checking in I thought maybe we would have time for a rest but that wasn’t the plan. Miss Shelly had me completely clean my self to get prepared for the afternoon. A white lace thong barely covered my cage as I slipped on a pair of loose fitting pants and a T shirt. I felt under dressed as she led me down the hall. A blindfold was slipped over my eyes as she knocked on a door.

My clothes were instantly removed, except for my panties. By the voices I heard their were 5 ladies in the room. Only one I had previously meet. The lady that owned the sex store were I had been put on Display and spanked. I could feel my cage tightening and getting damp as Miss Shelly told the ladies about how she controls me and keeps me locked all the time. My damped panties were quickly removed as I was put into position to demonstrate her control over me. A cool dildo was touching the entrance to my pleasure hole as I squatted over a coffee table infront of the ladies. As she explained to the ladies that with two simple words she could control me. My legs were starting to ache and I could feel my Chastity tears starting to build at the end of my cage.

When I heard Miss Shelly say down. I didn’t disappoint and dropped my self onto the dildo, as I had been trained, my cheeks slapped the table. A slight pain ran through me but I remained silent. The gasps, comments and cheers coming from the ladies caused my already tight cage to get even tighter. “Up” I heard.

I raised myself till only the head remained inside and waited. MissShellys words were varied sometimes it was fast and sometimes it was slow she knew how to keep me just on the edge. Even though I couldn’t see any of the ladies I was sure that two of them were pleasuring themselves. Miss Shelly’s playing with me like a puppet on a dildo ended with me down and the dildo buried deep. I remained in position as she answered questions about our life style. For about ten minutes I remained motionless untill I heard some one ask “May I “ MissShelly laughed and responded with “Go right ahead.

A panicked slightly until I felt a warm hand caress my testicals, I had no idea which lady was touching me but my pleasure was short lived as she pulled down on them hard and than slapped them. Her actions created a lot of laughs, I wasn’t laughing. I remained seated with tears in my eyes when I heard another voice say “Their is something I have always wanted to do, would it be alright “Miss Shelly cut her off before she could say what she wanted to do. A few moments of silence followed by more laughter and Miss Shelly telling me to stand.

I was than bent over the end of the couch and could feel someone move in behind me. She slid into me with no resistance and waisted no time withdrawing her self and ramming her cock deep inside me. It felt pleasurable to be pegged infront of so many horny women It took very little time untill I was on the verge of cumming. She withdrew herself before I reached my peak. MissShelly had been watching very close.

I remained bent over the couch as my bum was penetrated periodically and spanked when someone wanted to. Even though I had been put in such a humiliating position I was leaving a wet spot on the arm of the couch.

After one perticular spanking that wasn’t very hard I heard the lady say. “ In all of my 60 years I’ve never had so much fun spanking someone.”

It was 7:00 o’clock when we returned to our room but our day wasn’t over. It was a fast cleanup and than down to the restaurant for supper. It was a little uncomfortable having supper having never seen the faces of any of the Ladies but they would definitely recognize my Lovely Wife.

Mark Owen, bethanise, slave_m and 7 others like this.
  13. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    The lady's will give them selves away with snowing smile when they bumped into you and your lovely wife.

Mash2214 likes this.
  14. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing your fun time. I was looking forward to your telling of the adventure Miss Shelly had planned for you. To be shown off like that, awesome!! I couldn't help but wonder how she happened to arrange it.

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It wasn’t so much her arranging it. She’s kept in contact with the owner of the store in Edmonton and it was her suggestion because some of her customers were interested in finding out more about the FLR lifestyle. I guess she’s been sharing the pictures she took when we were their before. You can read about things in books all you want but seeing is believing. Ha Ha

Jblocked, bincorona and Penney like this.
  16. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Wow, did they find out! Some of us just have to read about though, since I can't imagine my Mistress showing me off to a group of women.

spider203 and Mash2214 like this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I didn’t notice any glowing smiles. Maybe none of them were their for supper or their very good actresses. We left rather early the next morning and didn’t see many people.

18. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I love the fact that since you were blindfolded you have know idea who they were or what they look like.

19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On our flight home Miss Shelly cuddled up to me shortly after take off. It was a beautiful calm morning and if felt so nice just having her cuddled up beside me.

We were over an hour into our flight when Miss Shelly woke up with a jump. “I Have an idea” she said. She than told me to pull down my pants. She than removed the necklace that held my key and unlocked me. I sat in silence as she removed my cage and placed it in her purse. I instantly started to grow as she caressed me than said. “I’m giving you Complete Freedom to do what ever you want”

I sat in silence for a few moments glancing at my hardness thinking about what she had just done and said. “You mean I’m free to touch myself as much as I want? “

Yes she responded.

As I gently ran my finger over my erection I looked at her and asked. “Does my free time include having you do things to me also “ she moved away from me and went silent. After a few minutes of silence and me softening, I felt like I had ruined my opportunity and looked straight ahead. Miss Shelly broke the silence by saying. “I’ll agree to do what ever you want me to, Till noon tomorrow “

I looked at her with a big smile on my face she than added. “You will than be Locked untill aleast your birthday” 24 hours of what ever I want for 3 months of Lockup. I agreed to her terms.

My pants remained down till just before we landed as I thought about what my next 24 hours would include.

Mark Owen, Jblocked, slave_m and 3 others like this.
  20. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Too bad we can't double like!! Wow...oh my, now you've got some thinkin' to do. The plot thickens.

Mash2214 likes this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My 24 hours of pleasure started on the drive home as I had my Lovely Wife suck on me while I was driving, she started to stroke me with her hand to try and make me cum. I stopped her taking my time of control seriously and telling her that she could only use her mouth. She gave me a fake smile than took me deep into her mouth again, I was so close to cumming and wanted to so bad but I told her to stop I wanted to wait till we got home.

We were hardly in the house and she was on her knees taking me deep inside her mouth again. I wasn’t holding back any longer as I exploded. I held her in place as my orgasm almost caused my legs to buckle under me. She tried to pull away but I held her in place as she sucked on my softened cock bringing it back to life. As I stepped back from her she put her head back with her eyes closed and seductively locked her lips. She was enjoying the change of roles as much as I was, I’m sure my cock grew another inch. As I watched I gently stoked my hardness and decided to go all the way. I helped her to her feet than told her to go prepare her ass for my cock. She staired at me for a moment than turned and walked away caressing her ass as she walked.

She was ready for me when I walked into the bed room bent over the bed with her hands holding her cheeks apart. She glistened with lube as I touched the head of my cock to her ass and pushed myself in. I slid All the way in with little resistance and made love to her tightness with long slow strokes till I emptied myself deep inside her. We cuddled up together on the bed and drifted of to sleep for a few minutes before sharing a shower together and some intimate caressing.

I only woke her a couple times during the night for some oral pleasure before we awoke at 9:00 in the morning. Only three hours till my time was up I wanted to make it count. I knew that what I was about to do was going to cost me but I was willing to pay the price. I sat down in a chair in the middle of the room and told my Lovely Wife to lay over my lap. She was reluctant since she doesn’t like to be spanked but she was not one to go back on her word as she placed her self over my lap. I slide my fingers into her pussy and pleasured her before applying a few swats to her backside. She yelped as I turned her bum a nice shade of pink before returning my hand to her pussy that had gotten a little wetter. I alternated between spanking and caressing untill her bum was reddened and I had given her an orgasm.

She rose up from my lap. Her spanking had ended as tears were running down her cheeks and her pussy juices were running down her leg. I wanted her and my hard cock also wanted her. I layed on the coffee table with my hardness pointing to the ceiling and told her to Fuck Me. She straddled me and lowered wetness onto me almost making me cum instantly. As she made love to me I watched her caressing her breasts as her pussy worked it’s magic on my cock. This has always been my favourite position to make love (it isn’t hers) I tried to remember the last time we had made love in this position knowing that it would be a very long time untill we would again. It didn’t take long untill her pussy got its reward and I came deep inside her. She continued to slowly ride me as a slipped out of her. My time was almost up as I looked at the clock than told her to “Clean Me “ she looked at the clock and with a huge smile on her face said “ With Pleasure”

I just closed my eyes and savoured the moment as she gently licked our love from my soft and tired cock. I knew that it would be a long time if ever untill I would be allowed freedom from my cage again but I also knew I would never forget my 24 hours of freedom.

I had drifted off to sleep. When I awoke it was after 12:00, I was locked once again and my Lovely Wife was standing over me holding a strap and the cane.

Turn Over

22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My days following my week of freedom haven’t been boring. Miss Shelly has started Monday to Thursday with more anal training with the dildo buried deep inside me for 30+ minutes and than following up that with a strapping and a few strokes with the cane.

I know that she enjoyed the 24hours that I was given and took control but has also enjoyed the last few days of taking the control back. This morning I was expecting more of the same but nothing happened. No training and no spankinging. My backside appreciated the break. She did tell me just a few minutes ago as I was tucking her into bed that tomorrow she had a New Surprise for me. She didn’t give me an indication what it was , I guesss I’ll findout in the morning. Good Night.

23. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Oh goodie, more fun. Lots of fun for us to read, probably a little less so for your bottom.

Mash2214 and Chaste J. like this.
  24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The break for my backside was nice. I wasn’t surprised when she did that for five straight days, she wasn’t doing it out of anger because she always had a little grin on her face. It was her letting me know who was in charge. Yes it hurt but pain can also be pleasure in a strange way.

Chaste J. likes this.
  25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    A few years ago I never would have dreamed that MissShelly would show me to someone else either. But when Carla and Terrie became part of our lives her inabitions about exposing me changed. She’s more comfortable with it now and it excites me.

slave_m, Penney and Jblocked like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice