Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    After Carla and I talked for awhile we exited the massage room together.

When I say Miss Shelly who had came home during the massage I instantly knew that I had been “Setup” it was a nice setup. Miss Shelly was standing in the middle of the living room wearing a long white sheer house coat. In her hands were two glasses of wine, infront of her on the ottoman was a paddle, a strap and the riding crop. She handed Carla a glass and said “ When Carla told me what she wanted to do I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist, lay down on your back and pull your legs up “
    I did as instructed totally exposing myself to them as they shared a toast and talked about the up coming wedding. I could do nothing but wait for the painful spanking that I knew I was going to receive. The first stoke of the strap caused me to jump as I released my legs and my legs lowered.
    “We can’t have that “ said Miss Shelly “Can you please hold his feet Carla” Carla was giggling as she took her position straddling my head while holding my legs, as I looked up her wet pussy was only inches away from my face. I could feel a tingle in my cage that was quickly deferted as the strap landed once agin against my backside.
    Carla struggled to hold my legs as my strapping continued and lowered her self onto my face. I delighted in the taste of her honey pot as I licked and sucked on her as MissShelly continued to punish my backside. The combination of the pain and pleasure was incredible as Carla ground her wetness into my mouth and tongue, she was so close to cumming. Miss Shelly had stopped the strapping as I lapped and licked at Carla’s wetness trying to take her over the edge.
    I thought my punishment was over but I was wrong as the riding crop struck my testicals. I let go a muffled scream as Carla screamed with pleasure and released her orgasm into my waiting mouth, five more strokes landed on my testicals before Carla released my legs and removed her self.
    Miss Shelly helped Carla onto the couch before returning to me and giving me a passionate kiss sharing Carla’s passion. She helped me up and led me to the bed room wear she tucked me in and said. Good night. You have a big day ahead of you tomorrow.

2. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    Waiting for tomorrow

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The morning of the 29th we were up early because we had to check in at the hospital. Today was the day that I would have my first surgery, nothing serious but something that needed to be taken care of.
    Before we left home I was tempted to ask Miss Shelly to remove the cage. She wouldn’t force me to go into surgery on my abdominal area while locked, would she. I said nothing as we registered and I layed in bed with my lovely hospital gown on. After answering many questions one question caught me by surprise. Have you removed all of your jewelery? Before I could answer Miss Shelly responded by saying “He doesn’t wear any Jewelry” I gave her a questioning look had she forgotten about my cage, I wanted to say something but what would I say. “Well Ma’am I do have on a metal Chastity cage”

I wasn’t sure what I was more concerned about the surgery or going in while locked. Than the young nurse comes to my bed and says “We need to prepare the sight for your surgery” or in other words shave you. As she positioned the blankets and gown I looked down and my cage was just barely covered as she shaved my abdominal area. She did comment “If your surgery was a little lower I wouldn’t have needed to shave you “ my anxiety level was almost at a maximum as Miss Shelly asked if we could have a moment alone. She drew the curtain and removed the key from her pocket and removed my cage.

The surgery and recovery went good as I took it very easy for the weekend and was feeling a lot better after a few days. Monday morning before MissShelly left for work she made Me a great breakfast and Locked her property back up, without the urethra tube. As I watched her drive away I was touching her caged property and thinking. I had just been unlocked for almost 4 days. The longest that I’ve been free in a long long time and I never once had an erection.

For the next Six weeks I’m limited to what I can do. But I can still be her Locked Little Servant Boy. :)

4. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    I am happy that the surgery went well.
    I'm amazed: how did you manage erection for 4 days?

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    I'm glad your surgery went well, and that you are make a good recovery.

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Going 4 days without getting an erection seems impossible. I guess the discomfort of surgery kept my mind off it. If it makes you feel any better I’ve had difficulty sleeping the last few nights do to nocturnal erections. As least it still works Ha Ha

Allen1987 and iome343 like this.
  7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you I appreciate your concern. It wasn’t anything serious but the recovery is slow and long.

8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Things are getting back to normal. When Miss Shelly came home last night after sharing a great supper together she asked me if I was up for giving her a massage.
    The massage ended with me treating her to some oral pleasure and than continuing the massage until she was fast asleep on the massage table. I finished the massage at 10:20 and it was after 2:00 when she finally came to bed. We had a little chuckle about it being a good thing she didn’t roll over and fall of the bed. I cuddled in behind her with my secure property against her warmth. Things are back to normal.

9. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    For that was always my though about the massage table that you could fall off the table
    When you are asleep.
    Funny story one night I had to sleep in a very narrow bed in the middle of of the night I felt out and frightened the sh#t out of me so much so that I could do was laugh.

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    She haven’t fallen of it yet and I know that when it does happen I won’t be laughing at her even if she’s like you and laughs. I’ll have to start putting pillows all around the table just in case. Ha Ha

spider203 likes this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes things are definitely getting back to normal. It’s been almost two weeks since my surgery and I’m feeling great, I just have to be careful what I lift for a few more weeks.

Yesterday after noon Miss Shelly texted me and said “Have supper for Three ready at 7:00 and have yourself cleansed and in presentation position at 6:50”

My cage was tight as I prepared for the evening. I was in position kneeling on the floor with my head on the floor and my legs spread, open for when Miss Shelly, Bill and Leanna arrived at 7:00. I wouldn’t be joining them for supper as I stayed on Display for them.
    As the ate supper and carried out casual conversation I looked between my legs at the puddle I was making. My puddle was obvious to everyone but no one said a word to me or about me. My cage was ready to break with anticipation.

After supper MissShelly approached me and said “You need to be tenderized before Bill takes you “ the ten stokes of the ridingcrop to my pleasure hole caused my tears to also cause a puddle, as the puddle from my cage got even bigger. The coolness of the lubricant was soothing both from Miss Shelly’s fingers and the head of Bill’s cock as he slid slowly into me. It took a few minutes until he filled me and started to slowly withdraw and push into me over and over again. The girls cheered words of incouragment as Bill released his cum deep inside me, it felt warm and soothing almost taking me over the edge.

As he withdrew from me MissShelly told me to properly thank him by cleaning up.
    I did as ordered taking his soft cock into my mouth cleansing him, as I licked and sucked him clean his cum dripped from my pleasure hole onto the floor which I also was instructed to cleanup along with my own drippings.

The rest of the evening was a time of casually serving our guests, I was taken over the doctors knee ( son to be retired Doctor) and gave him a gently sucking for the road. As I tucked Miss Shelly into bed and sat down to have some supper before cleaning up, I was thankful that things were back to normal

12. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Your normal is others fantasy. :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well @Penney I think it’s was more my Wife giving me a treat. She knows how excited I get when I’m on Display for others. I also have to say that I get pleasure out of sucking on Bill’s cock. It’s nice and thick and fills my mouth and pleasure hole so nicely. To be used in such a way makes me very happy. I’m so glad that we’ve gotten to know them in this way. I only wish we could spend more time together.

Maybe now that’s he’s retiring at the end of the year we will. Time will tell.

Penney likes this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The morning after our evening with the Bill and Leanna. I was awake before Miss Shelly and prepared her breakfast as I normally do. During breakfast we got into a conversation about what we’re doing for Christmas which led into and argument. Miss Shelly got up from the table and simply pointed towards the corner. I was in trouble. For an hour and a half I didn’t move till she left for work with a list of things for me to do during the day and her parting words. “ You will be punished “

When she came home everything on her list was completed and I was over the ottoman in the living room with a collection of implements waiting for her. My discipline was long and severe. ( a picture of the results has been posted ).

Since that evening she has strapped me twice more and has given me the silent treatment. So the days leading up to Christmas haven’t been very enjoyable in our house. I just hope in the next few days we can put my poor behaviour behind us and have a Great Christmas.

slave_m and Love&Passion like this.
  15. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    So sorry/ :-( Let's hope for better times at Christmas.

16. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    I wish you a loro of perfect xmas data. I'm sure MS Shelley Will be noce and warm with you

Mash2214 likes this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    And a Merry Christmas to you also. It’ll be nice MissShelly has taken two weeks off and we’re not planning to go anywhere. So it could be fun. Her silent treatment has ended so we can enjoy the season.

Love&Passion, Panda2010 and Penney like this.
  18. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Liked as in thanks for sharing. Wish you a happy Christmas and I am sure you too will be fine again after a few more swats ;)

Greetings

Mash2214 likes this.
  19. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Merry Christmas Mash and Miss Shelly.

Mash2214 likes this.
  20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Merry Christmas to you. I’m always open for a little warming love. 12 days of Christmas starts on the 26 th.

21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The twelve days of Christmas have been delayed or ended I haven’t been told any different.
    On Christmas Eve an old friend of Miss Shelly’s stopped by and is planning on staying till New Years. They hadn’t seen each other in almost 10 years so have a lot of catching up to do. I’ve been keeping them happy with coffee, meals or beverages and allowing them to have a nice visit. ( they didn’t want me to join in their conversations). Needless to say things have been very quiet here for the last week the only time Miss Shelly even touched me was this morning when she was showering she had me stand on Display with a dozen cloth pins attached to her property. The pins hurt but the stimulation did cause my cage to tighten and get wet.
    It is different wearing clothes all the time around the house.

slave_m, Gigaman and tiruh811 like this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My Lovely Wife’s good friend said GoodBy this morning and was on her wa y after a lot of hugging and both of them sharing a few tears. They did say that they would be getting back together soon even though they live many miles apart.

Even though I was never allowed to join in their conversations I did hear enough to know that she is having marriage problems, the normal thing we’re her husband was unfaithful.

Last night as I was doing dishes and could just barely hear them talking. Their conversations took a different turn when Miss Shelly said ( What I do to keep my husband faithful and committed to me is keep him locked up ). My heart skipped a beat when I heard her words, even though I had only heard bits and pieces of their conversation for the last week this was the first time anything like this had ever been mentioned or even hinted at. I could feel the moisture building inside my panties and my cage start to tighten. The tightness increased when she called me into the living room.
    When I stood in front of the two ladies I acted like I hadn’t heard a word of their conversation and simply asked my Lovely Wife what she would like.

What she said was “I want you tell tell our guest why your such an obedient husband “
    I started by saying that I love Honour and Respect her and want to serve her needs. MissShelly cut me off by saying “What about your erections and orgasms “
    I looked at both of them and said “I’m only allowed them when You want me to “ When I looked at MissShelly she wasn’t pleased, Her anger showed in her voice when she said to me. “ You Know What I Want You To Say, or do I have to pull down your pants and spank you right here and now? “
    Miss Shelly’s words shocked more than just me as her friends eyes opened wide her mouth also opened as she covered it with her hand as I explained to her that I wore a Chastity cage all the time and have no control when or if it ever gets removed.

As I was excused to go back to the kitchen to finish my dishes I could feel the redness in my face. I thought to my self, Why was this so embarrassing for me what made this situation so much different than others were my secret was revealed to someone. Was it because I had to say it with out showing, or because this lady was not the sexually kinky type.
    I never heard anymore of their conversations but as I served them late into the night she tried to look into my eyes. I lowered mine and said nothing more.

Mark Owen, slave_m, tiruh811 and 7 others like this.
  23. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    It was because you were dealing with and disclosing the reality of your marital submission, and not being excited by the kink of it as is the case with others of your visitors.

tiruh811 and Mash2214 like this.
  24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I agree it had nothing to do with sexual interest it was simply as you said marital submission. It was a very different feeling

tiruh811 likes this.
  25. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Can You describe the reaction off your wife friend?

tiruh811 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice