Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    As I said her first reaction was of shock. It shocked her that I would say what I said. As MissShelly and I talked about her relationship after she left, I found out that’s shes very straight no real kinky side at all. The kind of person that we call Vanilla with a Capital “V” . Her husband had tried over the years to do different things but she wouldn’t allow her self to get into them and enjoy herself. He eventually went somwhere else looking for what he wasn’t getting at home.

Back to her reaction, after the initial shock, when ever I served her after she had a mischievous smile. I also noticed that she was looking at my crotch, something she didn’t do before. When she left and gave her a hug she hugged me like she didn’t want to let go and you could tell that she was a lot happier inside than when she had arrived a few days earlier. Miss Shelly never told me much about what they all talked about but they have already made plans to get together at the end of January.

Does that help to answer your question. Have a Happy New Year @iome343

iome343 and tiruh811 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Last night Miss Shelly and I were alone and she had a plan. She went and had a shower than layed on the bed. As I waited in anticipation the tingle in my cage was causing it to tighten and when she called me to the bed room a tear of Chastity dripped from the tip.

My Lovely Wife was waiting with her knees spread wide and her smoothness glistening, waiting for me to service her. It’s such a priveledge to slid my tongue between her lower lips and taste her nectar of love. It took very little time to bring her to her first release, the second and third took longer but even though my tongue and neck were getting sore I didn’t stop until she told me to.

As I crawled off the bed thinking that her plan had been completed. I started to cover her up. She had more plans. She told me to put the strap on on.
    As I slide the large cock into her more happy tears of Chastity dripped from the end of my cage. The feeling of making love to her with long slow strokes was incredible as she wrapped her legs around me and released her passion once again. She had received what she wanted and rolled over onto her side as I covered her up. I was tucking her in when she said “ Go have a shower, and clean yourself completely than come back”
    I wasted no time getting into the shower, I even gave myself a quick enema just so everypart of me was clean. I hurried back to the bed room and stood beside the bed. My Lovely Wife looked up at me and opened her nightstand drawer, wear I say the key on its chain her words were simple. “I want to suck on my property”
    A tingle went up my back as she undid the lock and slide my cage off, I started to grow before her eyes as I struggled to remove the ring. As I placed the ring on the night table she took me deep into her warm mouth, very slowly and deeply she sucked on me, it had been so long since I had felt the warmth of her mouth that I was grateful that she went slowly allowing me to enjoy the sensations without loosing control. For a long time she gently sucked on her property keeping it so close to the edge, to see myself so hard slowly disappearing into her mouth made it difficult to not release my juice for her.
    When she had sucked on me enough and I was laying beside her on the bed with my cock still as hard as it could be. She commented how impressed she was with my control.
    As she was gently caressing my testicals she said to me “Would you like to stroke your hardness” a paused for a few moments before I answered not sure that I had heard her correctly. I quietly answered “Yes”
    “You have until I count to 10, but no cumming “
    Yes Ma’am I answered as I took my hardness in my hand.
    It felt incredible to feel my hard cock in my hand, as I slowly stoked myself it even felt better than her lips as I touch all the right spots as I heard her slowly count 7,8,9. I removed my hand just before she reached 10.
    As I layed my hands beside me she looked down at my hardness and said “What have we here” l looked down and say my failure. My cum was dripping out of the end onto my stomach. I hadn’t even felt myself cumming and had Ruined my own orgasm.
    Miss Shelly was silent for a few minutes before she said “ You know what these means, clean it up than go put your cage on “
    My eyes were full of tears as I put my cum to my lips, I had failed my Lovely Wife. As I locked my cage and handed her the key my tears were already rolling down my cheeks. She took the key and pointed to the bed, I bent over as I heard her say “ This wasn’t how I wanted this to end. But you know the rule 50 hard stokes “
    Yes Ma’am

3. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    It was a great night, in any case

Ma’ams Slut, tiruh811 and Mash2214 like this.
  4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes it was an incredible night. I feel so bad that I ruined it by not having enough control. I still have a lot to learn.

Ma’ams Slut, tiruh811 and iome343 like this.
  5. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    I'm sure next time Ms Shelley will be proud of you

Mash2214 and tiruh811 like this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The time alone at home with my Lovely Wife has been very rewarding I’ve been doing my normal duties of keeping everything clean and tidy but it takes on a different level of excitement when your being watched by the women you love with a ridingcrop laying on the table infront of her.
    We have spent many hours talking, cuddling and me giving her massages and foot rubs. She’s returned the favour by keeping my backside a nice rosy colour. It’s been a fantastic vacation without going anywhere. I only wish it had been longer. Tomorrow and Sunday she has other things to do and on Monday she’s back at work. Maybe the evenings will still have some moments to remember.

This morning I had some free time and I responded to some new people here at the mansion about the normal things. You know getting the right cage to fit your cock. This started me thinking that since my surgery at the end of November Miss Shelly has locked me in a different cage, that isn’t my most comfortable one but one that gives Her easy access to my foreskin ( I posted a pic if anyone is interested). This has gotten me thinking that we all strive to find the most comfortable cage but it’s not about what we want its what the owner wants to lock on her property. Miss Shelly likes the bars of steel over my Holy Trainer because of the look. She didn’t even care which one at the time was more comfortable since she’s the one that has to look at it. It’s what she wants. Comfort is important but what the owner wants the owner gets. Since I’ve been in this cage I’ve been awaken more at night than normal and MissShelly knows about it and likes it. This has made me to take a closer look at my position again.
    I am the property of my Lovely Wife, comfort is a luxury that I should never take for granted.

7. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    We just had Dec 24th -Jan 2nd off. I know what you mean to be able to just be together.
    I am an early riser and She isn't. I do just marvel sometimes as I watch Her sleeping. I
    think about how lucky I am to have such a beautiful women by my side all these 38+ years
    together.

You are so right. We have so much to learn, but at the same time we look at how we feel about
    our failures and we see how much we have changed by their caring love. We make mistakes and
    they sit us up,straighten us out and on we go. They never give up on us and I think that's the reason
    our love just deepens. As I say "All for Her and Truly Her's" I know how you feel.:+1::love::lock:

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well the miniature vacation without going anywhere is over. Miss Shelly went back to work yesterday and I was surprised because I was continually restless wanting to touch my self, but I didn’t . It surprised me how it felt now that I was home alone again, I’d gotten very comfortable with her at home all the time. The little orders and little teases touched me more than I thought.
    This morning being her second day back she surprised me by having me lay on the coffee table with my bum raised and legs spread, displaying everything for her. I layed their for almost an hour anticipating the spanking that I knew she was going to give me. I could feel my juices dripping onto the towel every time she moved close to me. When she layed the strap on my bum my juices flowed more freely, but she just left it their and continued getting ready for her day.

It was almost time for her to leave when she came to me and told me to spread my cheeks as she picked up the strap. I didn’t want my bum hole spanked but my excitement deceived me as more precum leaked from my cage.
    “Relax your ass hole” I heard. As I waited for the strap I felt a couple drops of liquid drip into my pleasure hole. I thought it was lubricant. I was mistaken it was Pepermint Oil. My ass burned and tingled the feeling was so intense I quenched my cheeks tightly together. The strap landed on my cheeks “Relax your ass” she applied more oil that ran down onto my tender testicals causing more burning and tingling. I almost couldn’t take it and thought about getting off the table.
    Her next words were “For one Hour you will stay laying their. Good Bye” as she closed the door.
    As the ti e ticked slowly by my ass and testicals burned and tingled it was uncomfortable but also stimulating more precum dripped from my cage. As the clock ticked by the sensations grew milder until my hour was up and the effects had almost worn off. It was an extremely interesting hour. As I was cleaning up Miss Shelly called and asked how I enjoyed the peppermint. I told her it burned,hurt and drove me crazy but was strangely stimulating. She laughed and said “Good because next time I’m going to cover the head of your cock in peppermint oil than put your cage back on and watch you squirm.”
    My cage dripped again.

9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On Thursday morning before Miss Shelly left for work she simply said “ clean yourself and insert you largest plug, I’ll text you later. “

I did as ordered as I struggled to get the plug in it took some time but it finally was in place filling me. I checked the clock it was 9:30
    Doing my chores around the house was stimulating at first as I moved the plug gave me pleasure but as the day went on it became more and more of an irritant. At 7:30 I received her text. “Tan your ass “
    As I went to get a paddle and strap to follow her orders she texted again
    “Bright Red 200 per side “
    I did as ordered turning my bum bright red as the plug became even more irritating. Even though I was uncomfortable and in pain my caged cock deceived me and dripped from the tip.
    When Miss Shelly arrived home she was very pleased with the colour and allowed me to give her a full body massage causing more Chastity Tears to drip and run down my leg. Pleasure ,pain and discomfort all rolled into one.
    After her massage I was finally allowed to remove the plug it was 10:15.
    As the plug came out I felt empty and almost pushed it back in but that would have been wrong.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This Saturday we had a wedding to go to.
    Dianne the young lady that Miss Shelly had me show my cage to back in September.
    The ceremony was beautiful, Dianne looked so beautiful and perfect in white with a long train trailing behind her.
    As we were sitting at the dance while Miss Shelly was talking to some people she knew. ( out of the 250 guest I think she knew about 200 me I knew 9, she is a social butterfly) Dianne came up behind me and placed her hand on my shoulder and asked me to dance. When the bride asked you to dance you dance.
    It was a slow song as she pulled me in even closer than I had held her. As we dances slowly together she whispered into my ear
    “I’m so glad you and Shelly could make it today” the next thing she said caused a stir in my cage. She whispered to me “ Is that your cage I feel”
    I answered as I should. “Yes Ma’am “ she just smiled and held me even closer as the song came to an end. We shared a hug and parted.
    As I watched her dance with an older gentleman I had to admire how lovely she was and wonder if her husband was locked or not. Or was I the only one in a cage at the wedding.

Later I shared my thought with Miss Shelly as we danced and what she said was “ No her husband isn’t locked today but You are not the only one wearing a cage here”. What ? Who? How do you know ? These questions ran through my mind and my Lovely Wife knew it but said nothing she just smiled that wicked smile of hers as she looked at different men. Needless to say my cage got tight and my panties wet.

Jblocked, slave_m, iome343 and 4 others like this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As we drove home from the wedding I tried to get more information from my Lovely Wife about who at the dance was also locked and how did she know. The only response that she gave me besides the mysterious smiles and laughing was it wasn’t someone that I knew at the dance but they were definitely locked up.
    I had to concentrate on my driving as I thought about who it could possible be and she squeezed her property. This is something I ask my self a lot when I’m out in public “ Am I the only one locked? I know theirs others out their but you just can’t tell who “.

Miss Shelly did give me a treat when we crawled into bed. She lightly fastened my hands to the headboard than slid down my body until her lips made contact with her property.
    It felt wonderful as she licked and sucked on my tight berries. I felt her mouth going over my cage as I looked down my entire cock was in her mouth. I could barely feel it on my Locked cock as I tempted to break the bars with my passion. It was incredible to watch her totally take me into her mouth over and over again if only she would remove the cage. Even just for a little while, so I could feel her warmth and tenderness I was begging her in my mind but knew that I couldn’t say anything as she withdrew her self and cuddled up beside me.
    As she cuddled in behind me the pressure in my cage caused me to move around more than normal trying to get comfortable. She comforted me by saying “Stop your squirming or I’ll have to punish you” as she gave her property a hard squeeze. I fought the discomfort as I layed beside her as still as I could be.

Jblocked, Mark Owen, slave_m and 4 others like this.
  12. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    In a large group, I've often wondered if I'm the only one lock. In a mixed group I also wonder if I have on the cutest panties. My wife will sometimes whisper, "I bet you have on the cutest panties."

13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Ya I’ve heard that one more than once. I do wear nicer panties than MissShelly. She likes the ones for comfort.

Chaste J. and Penney like this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning as I was standing at the door saying goodbye to my Lovely Wife. She was looking at her caged property that wasn’t covered by any lace or anything else. She ran fer fingernail over the rings and counted 1-2 -3-4 then she moved to the base ring and said 5. She than looked at me and said. “Think of 5 words to signify your rings”.

As she walked away I thought that this must be some kind of test what 5 words would signify the rings of my cage ?
    It was only a few minutes when I texted her “Respect Cherish Serve Obey and the largest ring is Love “

She responded almost instantly with :love::love::love::love::love:
    I had passed the test I text my response “LFLFY “

Locked for life for you.

Chaste J. and iome343 like this.
  15. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    Pretty much the way it works for us. My wife will pick out a tiny lace thong for me, then giggle as she slips on her full cut panties.

Chaste J. and Mash2214 like this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When your married to an incredible woman that also holds your key everyday is exciting.
    Last night when she came home we shared a simple supper (pizza) than it was time for her massage. Her massage ended as it normally does after about an hour while I’m rubbing her back she drifts off to sleep. I covered her up and went to watch a hockey game.
    Her nap was very short it was only a few minutes before she came into the living room and said. “ I’m going to bed and I want you to shower, unlock yourself and join me “ it was a short hockey game as I hit the shower.
    When I walked into the bed room with her property semi erect and dripping she was ready for me. She had me lay on my back and secured my hands to the headboard with cuffs and chains. The chains were long so I could move my hands a lot but not long enough so that I could touch myself.
    She laughed and said. “I’ll give you enough movement so you can pull the covers back if you need to.”
    She than layed beside me and started to caress and suck on her property. I savoured the feeling as she slowly kept me ever so close but not allowing me to have a release. I knew I wasn’t an orgasm even if she didn’t say anything so I was ready to stop her if she was going to far. She never went that far for over half an hour she caressed me and sucked on me. It was incredible.
    She than covered me up and cuddled in beside me. It was exciting to be free and to be secured to the bed but with enough movement that I could hold her but not touch myself.
    I slept through the night and awoke at 6:30 as she was gently caressing her property, she than unlocked my hands and simply nodded her head. I knew what time it was as I stood beside the bed until I could lock her property back up. I smiled as I handed her the key. It was such a simple act of love but a very special time.

Mark Owen, bethanise, iome343 and 3 others like this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It’s hard to believe that it’s been over two weeks since I posted anything. After the recovery time from my surgery I had some work that had to get finished so I spent the rest of January working very long hours which didn’t leave much time for play.
    I was leaving early in the morning and getting home late at night.Miss Shelly was normally home before me. We still had time to give her a massage or a foot rub but than it was time for bed.

On one evening when I arrived at home MissShelly was already home and had supper ready. We also had company Bill And Leana were I’ve for supper. I paused at the door not completely sure what to do. Normally when I get home I’m required to remove my clothes at the door except my panties and cage but when we have company it’s at Miss Shelly’s discretion if she wants me nude or not.
    I waited for her instructions
    , even as a sat and had super my cage tightened in anticipation of what was going to happen and when. We finished supper and I was clearing of the table while they relaxed in the living room. When I finished I walked into the room and. MissShelly tapped the love seat beside her. I sat beside her as she rested her hand on my lap. As the evening progressed we only visited I was never instructed to do anything. I was a little disappointed when they left but being on a bit of an edge all evening was exciting in its own way.

slave_m and GripOfChaos like this.
  18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Miss Shelly has gone away for a week on a Girls Only Vacation. Her and three of her close friends have gone to a much warmer place than central Canada. I can’t imagine what they could possibly be doing without us guys along? Ya Right.

Before she left she gave me the key and said “Do what ever you want”. I started a poll on what would others do under this situation. ( What’s your Defalt Setting )

Well this morning was day one, they arrived safely and I received a text that said “Are you enjoying your self”
    I responded “I didn’t unlock your property”
    Miss Shelly “Good Boy, warm your bum a little for me. Luv Ya “

Even when she’s hundreds of miles away she can still make me wet.

Panda2010 and iome343 like this.
  19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Day two of Miss Shelly’s vacation. She sent me a picture of the four of them on the beach soaking up some sun. Carla and one of the other ladies that I haven’t meet before we’re topless. She added a simple text “Wanted someone to apply suntan lotion “

As I’m sitting hear enjoying my morning coffee alone the picture did what I think she intended it to do and cause a tingle in my cage. I’m thinking about the key laying on her Jewelry Box and how good it would feel to remove my cage and oil myself all up and caress and stroke myself. She did say “Do what ever you Want”

iome343 and Rider9 like this.
  20. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Miss Shelley is teasing you hard.
    Be strong, we are with you

Mash2214 likes this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your concerns. @iome343 . I was thinking about it but didn’t. It’s been a very long time since I’ve had free access to the key. I really want to unlock myself and pleasure myself to the point of cumming but I know that I shouldn’t. It’s interesting that no matter how long that I’ve been locked that Desire is still their. Time to go do some work and take my mind off of my cage. Thanks again Friend.

Panda2010 likes this.
  22. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    Had a dream last night that my KH left me unlocked overnight. I started gently fondling myself without thinking about it,. Suddenly realized what is was doing, stopped and thought about it and -- very conflicted (it felt good!) -- decided to leave it alone. Only a dream -- KH hasn't left me unlocked a single night since we started.

Hang in there @Mash2214 !

Panda2010 and Mash2214 like this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Nice sorry. I’m still locked

GripOfChaos likes this.
  24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As Miss Shelly was away On Vacation last Sunday she made an appointment for me to give a massage. Normal conditions and dress applied ( only panties over my cage ) as I waited in the massage room my client arrived. My cages tears started to drip as Terrie entered the room completely nude with her pubic hair completely removed. My cage tightened and a drop fell to the floor as she got on the table. I don’t know who enjoyed the massage more her recievimg or me giving. She didn’t allow me to touch her pleasure spots but when I finished and was standing at the head of the table testing the bars of my cage. She Told me to go and get the key and remove my cage. She must have been talking with Miss Shelly. I removed my cage and stood with my hands behind my head as instructed to do so. My hard cock was only inches from her mouth as she pleasures herself. I wanted so bad to place myself on her lips but knew that I shouldn’t. She brought herself to two glorious orgasms as I watched so close to feeling her lips on me.
    I stood with my hands behind my head until I softened and was able to put the cage she selected for me, the one with the urethra tube. As I slid the tube into me and locked the cage Terrie just layed back and smiled and said. “If I would of had my way I would of road you till you were to sore to put your cage on. Maybe next time.” I remained as hard as possible as she dressed and walked out the door leaving the key laying on the massage table.

Mark Owen, slave_m, iome343 and 3 others like this.
  25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The rest of the week was quiet until Miss Shelly arrived home Friday night. On Saturday morning she told me she was going to reward me for staying locked and to get some things ready for tomorrow. Just some simple things, two straps, one paddle a riding crop, three but plugs, the pink dildo and twelve cloths pins.
    The excitement of what’s going to happen tomorrow is keeping me wet and my cage tight. Excited like a little boy at Christmas

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice