1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chastity without pegging, strapons or sissification

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by Mistress Lucy, Sep 12, 2017.

1. We (wife and I) are not very sexually active (because of all kind of external reasons nothing to do with me or her), my wife just likes the fact that I do not masturbate anymore and that I pay her all attention she needs when she needs it.
    And when it comes to cuddling, or kissing or being passionate, we do that very often and she likes to grap my locked member when doing that, just a touch or a squeeze now and then,,
    Probably I'm one of the "lock and forget" guys, but who cares, I feel proud and happy that I do not masturbate anymore and the cage is a great help to accomplish that, we are not into any kink besides male chastity, but I don't call that a kink, more of a commitment thing,
    Oh yes we do use strap ons sometimes, but these are to replace my locked member, not to be used on me,
    My wife likes me to be the man in the house and I like her to be the princess in the house, and I consider myself man enough to wear a chastity cage for her, because that is what makes it possible for me not to masturbate, my wife doesn't like prostate milking or so, so I'm locked and really 'dry' between releases, and in my wicked mind that makes me happy and proud.
    Semen and erection retention is a more accurate terminology then mere chastity in our case,

I do like to read about other CM'rs their kinks though, maybe that is my kinky side? ;)

joe01 likes this.
  2. I'm looking forward to stockings and garter belts beneath a three-piece suit.

3. My wife and I have played orgasm tease and denial for about 9 months, and we have our kinks, just not those kinks. We love keeping me horny, on the edge, and totally submissive to her all the time.

4. None of the 3 above. A little bdsm play for a long time. After I gave her the key things slowly turned the other way. She always like the top, and I found out that it is
    a better place for her then me. She is in control and life is good.

5. We're into vanilla chastity :)
    Tease n denial, orgasm control and that's about it. No milking, sissification, cuckolding. So far :b

6. Mistress Lucy

Mistress Lucy L-u-c-y
    Staff Member Moderator

Oxford, England
    Interesting replies, thanks :)

7. hmmmm - yes, very interesting, indeed - and what did you actually have learned from them, dear Lucy???

8. It is amazing how peaceful life becomes when we finally give in to complete and permanent submission to female authority. Wish I had done it decades ago.

Keuschling, Allen1987 and Joan.t like this.
  9. I started on her birthday 5.5 years ago. Wanted to show her that she was the only one. As time went by she noticed that I acted different. Been together 41 years married 37 and I wish the same thing,but you know with children around it wouldn't be so easy. I love where l am and I think you know what I mean. Just enjoy the harmony of it.

10. I am indeed. I love how assertive she has become and how naturally she exerts control over every aspect of my life. I am blessed indeed.

11. Hopefully that real couples indulge in wide range of different activities to that of a mistress who never even meets their slaves.

sissybitch likes this.