1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Steviepie
Last Activity:
Aug 17, 2017 at 2:55 AM
Birthday:
Feb 9, 1962 (Age: 55)
New England
Professional

Steviepie

started male.....intelligent, feminist, Male, 55, from New England

seeking a place in the community and at my Mistress feet Jan 8, 2017

Steviepie was last seen:
Viewing thread Genderfluid and in need of tips for looking feminine, Aug 17, 2017 at 2:55 AM
    1. Orrene.marsh
      Orrene.marsh
      Thank you for the welcome
    2. Steviepie
      Steviepie
      seeking a place in the community and at my Mistress feet
    3. Steviepie
      Steviepie
      seeking friendship with similarly evolved and aware alpha women who practice FLR as a normal healthy lifestyle
      Mistress Meeshell likes this.
      1. Orrene.marsh
        Orrene.marsh
        I love FLR
        Jul 15, 2017
    4. Steviepie
      Steviepie
      Open to feminine guidance......
      Orrene.marsh and X.Cucked4love.X like this.
      1. X.Cucked4love.X
        X.Cucked4love.X
        Yes please! Message me if you can please Mistress. Sorry if I bothered you!
        Aug 14, 2016
    5. Kir_S
      Kir_S
      Both avatar and background picture are very lovely
      1. Steviepie
        Steviepie
        certainly the background is very beautiful - thank you for noticing
        Jun 29, 2016
    6. Steviepie
      Steviepie
      previously broken male (now unrestrained) trying to be deserving of the right woman to assert her natural authority and control.
      Orrene.marsh likes this.
      1. Orrene.marsh
        Orrene.marsh
        You were restrained? How?
        Jul 15, 2017
      2. Steviepie
        Steviepie
        This is out of date.......I am now restrained in a stainless cage.
        Jul 15, 2017
    7. Steviepie
      Steviepie
      unattached male working on my humility (I have so much to be modest about :)
    8. Steviepie
      Steviepie
      working on my humility
      1. Orrene.marsh
        Orrene.marsh
        You seem to be OK, what are you wearing here?
        Jul 15, 2017
      2. Steviepie
        Steviepie
        a DH gate cage
        Jul 15, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 9, 1962 (Age: 55)
    New England
    Professional
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    Chastity Devices:
    CB6000s
    Chastity Resume:
    see my timer if interested in current durations
    The first dominant woman who kissed me was already my best friend before we even met (thanks to internet technology). She knew I would be submissive to her in whatever direction she took the relationship after meeting face to face. And yet, out of old habit, it was I who took the initiative to kiss her (asking permission nonetheless). But it was definitely HER back to the wall and nomatter how softly or gently I pressed my lips to hers, it was still I deciding when to bend to nuzzle her neck or behind her ear............ until I realized....that I was doing it again.....following old patterns.......sweet but not of her choosing. She wasn't upset. She LIKED our kisses. But when it hit me what I'd done, when I stepped aside and turned my back to the wall and rested my hands ever so lightly on her hips to await HER intiative.........in that moment, she smiled and we fell completely in love.

And I said just one word, "Please?" And her smile warmed me through with the knowledge that I would be hers both heart and soul. When she leaned in I closed my eyes to concentrate on her lips and tongue. When I lifted my arms above her shoulders to lightly embrace her as we kissed I felt for the first time the sharpness of her nails as they twisted and cut my nipples through my thin shirt. When I opened my mouth to moan I felt her teeth biting sharply into my lower lip and started consciously to relax my body to accomodate whatever she wanted next. She felt me and immediately and placed her round toed pump between my feet. I spread my own feet apart and felt her thigh quickly slip between my own to feel my hardness pressing upward from my groin. As she bit me yet again I felt her lift her knee to flatten my testicles and hold them as I moaned for her.

And then all of a sudden, I felt her wetness seeping thru her jeans and had a long delicious moment tasting her lips before she thrust her keys in my hand and told me to bring the car around while she stepped quickly into the ladies room. In a moment I was blinking across the parking lot in bright sunlight worried for my obvious erection but in that same moment I realized it was HER erection and that I was indeed just what she'd said as the door closed...........her "Good Boi".