Denmark
kindergarten teacher assistant

SissyDenmark

Member, Male, 21, from Denmark

SissyDenmark was last seen:
Apr 6, 2021
    1. Sissy_Denise
      Sissy_Denise
      Cute outfit and submissive pose. in your avatar it seems like you are looking for something. In your album, it looks like you found it. :-)
      Ms. Joanne likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 20, 1999 (Age: 21)
    Denmark
    kindergarten teacher assistant
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity resume:
    some day in november 2017, bought a cb-6000s 17-07-2018
    Hello all! Thank you for checking out my profile :)
    A bit about myself:
    I use almost all my free time on badminton! A great sport, you should try it out! I do badminton training 3 times a week, some self-training (also badminton, usually some where we practice shots) with my good friend once a week, and I do physical training 3 times a week as well. So I workout a lot :) I also work as a coach 2 times a week, in two different citites.
    For the people who knows badminton: I use a voltric z-force ii (4u), but I recently got 2 Li-ning Turbocharging 75, but I have yet to play with them, as everything is closed down :/ But they feel extremely nice to hold and swing :) I'm a front-court player in double, but I'm "talented" (i've been told) in mixed doubles where you have to work from the back. I'm best at playing the neutral shot from the front area :)

I also work in daycare :)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice