Dallas, Texas

Kept4her

Member, Male, 53, from Dallas, Texas

3D printing has a lot of advantages in the lifestyle. Feb 23, 2022

Kept4her was last seen:
Nov 13, 2023
    1. Kept4her
      Kept4her
      3D printing has a lot of advantages in the lifestyle.
    2. Kept4her
      Kept4her
      Just looked at my status. Didn't notice it has been since 2012 for my Looker 03. Been so happy in it, doesn't seem that long ago.
    3. Kept4her
      Kept4her
      Finally found the device that will work for me. Got what I wished for, now I see long term chastity in my future... and couldn't be happier....
      Rectrix and guodor like this.
    4. Kept4her
      Kept4her
      New Birdlocked came in and So surprised at the changes from the old cage and wife also liked it a lot too. Now trying to guess how long it will take to get use to it for Long term wear. (more than a few weeks at a time)
      1. Spike's Bitch
        Spike's Bitch
        Good luck!! :)
        Jul 7, 2010
      2. Goddess Jen
        Goddess Jen
        Looking forward to hearing how it works out for you :)
        Jul 7, 2010
    5. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      That back is just ITCHING for some nice decoration.. or maybe I'm the one itching to do it!!
    6. Spike's Bitch
      Spike's Bitch
    7. Kept4her
      Kept4her
      Waiting on the new Birdlocked PA model to come in. Since the PA5000 is in pieces
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Spike's Bitch
        Spike's Bitch
        For comfort you can wear it long term after a week of getting used to it, but cleaning depends on how much room you have. I pretty much fill it up flacid (shower instead of grower) and that makes cleaning with the device on challenging. Mistress and I shower together so she just lets me take it off during showering every morning to properly clean and then back on right after showering. With some practise though you probably could clean it during showering without taking it off. You might want...
        Jul 5, 2010
      3. Spike's Bitch
        Spike's Bitch
        ... to turn it 90 degrees when pulling your balls through because it will make it easier. They sort of explain this on their website but i missed that suggestion the first day.
        Jul 5, 2010
      4. Kept4her
        Kept4her
        Thank you for the information. I will pass on the cleaning info to my Wife also.
        Jul 5, 2010
    8. Kept4her
      Kept4her
      Yes Ma'am that is me
    9. Goddess Jen
      Goddess Jen
      So, that is you. Very nice, my dear. Very nice :P
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 25, 1970 (Age: 53)
    Dallas, Texas
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Birdlocked, Neosteel Sports belt, PA (5000) and didn't have much luck with them. Now I have a Steelworks Looker 03 and it works perfect
    Chastity resume:
    5/24/2012
    Locked in a Steelworks Looker 03 with my wife as my keyholder. I now have gotten into 3D printing and designing. This has opened many new ideas in the lifestyle. I think about it and can make it now.

Signature

Felt like a lifetime of searching, till I found chastity....
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice