1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chastity without pegging, strapons or sissification

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by Mistress Lucy, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Mistress Lucy

Mistress Lucy L-u-c-y
    Staff Member Moderator

Oxford, England
    I'm curious how many are interested in chastity on it's own. Most seem to be into these fetishes as well.

Anyone here into chastity without these fetishes?

2. I've tried pegging. I didn't enjoy it, my KH isn't into it, I would do it again if she wanted but certainly wouldn't be suggesting it myself.

Not into sissification at all.

3. First to put my hand up (as the only (active) male dom on CM). I don't mind reading about it or discussing it though. Chastity is it's own thing entirely. You could google the world "dildo" and see it used in all sorts of ways. Used by straight couples, gay men, lesbians, sissies, trans...but it's just a thing...just a dildo. I apply the same logic to chastity. It can be used by anyone in a variety of ways and alongside many different kinks. When I think of chastity though, it's just chastity...the other kinks you mentioned don't pop into my head.

traveler likes this.
  4. An inquiry would be welcomed, we all would like to know what the majority of us think about it.

5. None of those coincide with our practice of chastity.

On the other hand, we are in a cuckold relationship, so not sure if that's another for your list.

6. In a healthy 25 year marriage with my wife. She doesn't want me to the woman and I don't want her to be the man. I would love to attempt pegging but that has nothing to do with chastity in my mind.

I enjoy surrendering the power and so far, she has enjoyed taking it. We do it because we enjoy it.

Mark Owen likes this.
  7. I wouldn't really call what we have a fetish. My wife just hates penetration and erections. Keeping me locked up serves her desires while allowing me to have a much funner sex life (sex was terrible before chastity).

The only thing close to sissification is my wife's desire for me to be castrated. It's not the losing of my balls that she desires, she just wishes I were more easygoing sexually and less aggressive in bed. She wants to set tone and pace of our sex life, and I have way too high of a libido to match what she wants without being castrated. And she dreams of me being impotent after castration.

As for the other stuff, no way. My wife would NEVER let me use a strap on with her. She hates anything in her vagina. And we both find pegging repulsive. Just the idea of something touching my butthole makes me cringe, let alone something going up inside.

NoloMeTangere likes this.
  8. I wasn't into fetishes when we started chastity but over the years it is surprising what you begin to enjoy ..took my wife and I by surprise ...a very pleasant one

9. As i Always Said chastity device for teasing before get a nice orgasm. At all a tease and please game

10. I've been their and tried just being locked up with no teasing or any kind of stimulation. This happened while I was trying to get my wife to become my keyholder and control me. It wasn't a very exciting time and if I wasn't so stubborn I could have stopped the chastity thing than and their. To make a long story short she now loves being in control and I also enjoy her being in control. Chastity without some kind of stimulation isn't Fun

11. You know pegging is more mainstream than chastity, right? ;)

Peter Rabbit and tomf_22033 like this.
  12. Given the choice between chastity and pegging I'll take the latter.

For many of us fetishes and BDSM brought us to chastity. So it's a secondary or lower kink.

sissybitch likes this.
  13. Only other people have fetishes, what I do is perfectly normal!!

Yes, that's a gross oversimplification, but based on postings on the site I reckon most people engage in "chastity plus" and very few have a monk like avoidance of any sexual activity of any sort.

My non-fetish is exhibitionism, which I assume many would classify as a fetish :)

Jane
    X

zorglub likes this.
  14. I would very much enjoy being pegged and sissified but that is entirely up to my wife, who has not yet mentioned it.

15. Mistress Lucy

Mistress Lucy L-u-c-y
    Staff Member Moderator

Oxford, England
    My question was nothing to do with mainstream, I'm just curious.

16. If its part of something that the key holder wants then it's fine

tomf_22033 likes this.
  17. There's no strapons/pegging happening around here.... and if i do wear ladies clothes - it's got absolutely nothing with sissyfication to do... or forced fem.... it's not forced at all as i like crossdressing...

tomf_22033 likes this.
  18. Yes . . . and no. Were it so simple.

How do you define chastity and what do you want to accomplish with it?

Part 1: How do you want to define chastity?
    A. No erotic and/or sexual gratification from others (the purported medieval purpose)
    B. No erotic and/or sexual gratification from SO
    C. No erotic and/or sexual self-gratification
    D. Some of the above
    E. All of the above.

Part 2: How do you want to enforce chastity?
    A. Self-discipline
    B. Discipline by SO and/or others
    C. Restrictive garments
    D. Mechanical device(s)
    E. Some of the above
    F. All of the above

Part 3: What do you want to accomplish with chastity?
    A. Everything previously stated in Part 1 (repress gratification)
    B. Build intimacy
    C. Enhancing erotic and/or sexual gratification
    D. Obedience
    E. Discipline
    F. Control
    G. Power
    H. Tease
    I. Denial
    J. Humiliation
    K. Inflict pain
    L. Punishment
    M. Bring someone to the dark side . . .
    N. Some of the above
    O. All of the above

Don't you just hate guys like me who take a simple question and immediately overcomplicate it?

I could also suggest that if it needs or already engages in some form of chastity, it's probably because it needs denied gratification to induce a level of enhanced erotic haze necessary to compel it to push beyond its self-imposed limits. It's just looking for an intimate partner with a firm and loving hand to help it achieve the dark guilty pleasures it secretly craves.

It also rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again . . .

Otherwise, who needs other fetishes?

Keuschling likes this.
  19. Oh oh! I got the quote, without google'ing it! I haven't seen that movie in ages,now i feel like watching it...
    Do I win something? :D

20. When I'm locked (taking a break right now because of life) there was no pegging or sissification. I brought up the idea of me using a strap on so I could properly fuck her without needing to unlock but she likes the real thing versus cold dildo. Yes I know you can warm them up under a warm tap but that kind of takes time and ruins the mood. Sex isn't a planned thing for us typically as it seems like it is with some others.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  21. I enjoy some cross dressing but it isn't sissification by any means. We own a strap on but apart from to have a look at it it has never come out of the box. I have never been asked to use it on Elle and she doesn't want to use it on me.

When Elle desires some kind of penetrative sex she uses numbing spray on me. She makes me use enough so that i am completely numb, not just partially. That still messes with my head and she gets what she wants. I get to be able to go as long as she wants and to be able to concentrate on her rather than thinking about brussel sprouts.

joe01 and tomf_22033 like this.
  22. Where is the line between feminization and sissification? My wife is feminizing me but is stopping short of satin and lace.

23. Mistress Lucy

Mistress Lucy L-u-c-y
    Staff Member Moderator

Oxford, England
    And what about self sissification? :)

24. I would be happy to self-sissify but I do not have that privilege. Perhaps, if my wife is satisfied with my evolution she will permit that.

25. I am not in any way an expert, I think the explanation of the difference should come from someone who identifies as a sissy, but I think it all comes down to attitude and intent. My Wife is encouraging me, not forcing me. I am not being feminized.

It all started when I complained that women's clothes were so much nicer than men's, smarter, more elegant, more choice. We were on a ferry from the U.K. to The Netherlands and I was watching all the couples. Pretty much all the women had made an effort to look nice while most of the men looked like slobs. Baggy jeans, boring t-shirts and horrible jackets. There were exceptions on both sides of course, but it really stunned me how the majority looked like this. Then I looked at myself and was thoroughly depressed by my awful man clothes.

So, my Wife started buying me women's clothes. We are slowly building up a wardrobe of outfits and, while I don't wear dresses or outwardly female clothes in public, I have some blouses and so that are part of my 'stealth' wardrobe. None of this is sexual. I am not sure but from what I have seen a large part of sissification is sexual.