Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
2:57 PM
Birthday:
Oct 12, 1981 (Age: 39)

Shepherdsflock

Active member, 39

@belindajmoore just something to consider. I am not trying to define who or what you are. Oct 18, 2020

Shepherdsflock was last seen:
Viewing Gallery Album, Oct 28, 2020 at 6:25 PM
    1. Shepherdsflock
      Shepherdsflock
      @belindajmoore just something to consider. I am not trying to define who or what you are.
    2. Shepherdsflock
      Shepherdsflock
      @belindajmoore if you are living as a woman then that is considered transitioning by most people. Whether you consider it to be is up to you
    3. Shepherdsflock
      Shepherdsflock
      Hi, @belindajmoore , thank you for your support. Transitioning doesn’t always have to involve hormones or surgeries.
    4. belindajmoore
      belindajmoore
      I am very lucky I know but I suppose I wanted to reach out and say that perhaps you too will find such a relationship and please never stopping believing in yourself.

Sorry if I've rambled and not expressed myself so well but I do wish you all the best.

b x
    5. belindajmoore
      belindajmoore
      It's been bumpy and painful sure but now I'm with the most amazing and lovely, totally accepting and supportive woman who does my make up, shares clothes with me and let's me be exactly the person I've always wanted to be. She loves and adores both sides of my character.
    6. belindajmoore
      belindajmoore
      To be clear, I am not transitioning and don't feel compelled to, but I have the highest admiration and respect for those that do. I wanted to offer perhaps a little hope and support to you because I've been through a long and unsupportive marriage and lived a lie for half my life.
    7. belindajmoore
      belindajmoore
      I felt very sad for you reading that and while someone else's marriage is really no one else's business at all i thought of my own journey in life and where I've reached happiness, acceptance and total love now where beforehand at different stages that seemed impossible and so far out of reach.
    8. belindajmoore
      belindajmoore
      Hi there,

Please excuse me messaging out of the blue but I felt compelled to after reading one of your posts this morning, one where you made it clear how your wife wasn't supportive or understanding in your transitioning.

9. Ron33
      Ron33
      You look really nice! Love your smile!
    10. Ms. Joanne
      Ms. Joanne
      Fabulous new avatar pic.
      Shepherdsflock likes this.
      1. Shepherdsflock
        Shepherdsflock
        Thanks, it's been quite a journey getting here.
        Oct 4, 2020
        Ms. Joanne likes this.
    11. Shepherdsflock
    12. rwbyswitch
      rwbyswitch
      Sorry to hear about your gender dysphora darling. I used to be involved with a few girls who had it and where transitioning. You'll get there, just keep going
      Dianna1395 likes this.
    13. nonerect
      nonerect
      I'm rooting for you. You're a good father and husband.
    14. Kylara
      Kylara
      Thanks for your support, I am happy to have someone that understand me.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 12, 1981 (Age: 39)
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Used chastity devices for a few years and had good experiences with them. Started transitioning with HRT it really isn’t needed anymore. I still visit the site occasionally to see what’s going on.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice