1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
thekeyholderwife
Paralegal

thekeyholderwife

Well-Known Member, Female

1. Muzzo4you
      Muzzo4you
      Humble Hello, I've just now had the fortune to discover your profile and your postings. As many have stated previously, your husband is one lucky gent for oh so many reasons. You have an infectious smile and attitude towards life and I wish you, yours, and all you come in contact with a joyous, satisfying, yet kinky life. I do hope we see more of your postings and pictures.
    2. James71
      James71
      Chastised since the 14th February
    3. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      I like your photos. They show enjoy your life.
    4. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      You are a very unique and powerful Mistress
    5. sissy Veronica
      sissy Veronica
      I love reading about your adventures.The world needs more strong women like you
    6. Evgeny
      Evgeny
      Are those leather pants or a leather skirt on the profile picture? It looks so nice and shiny :-).
    7. Damons
      Damons
      I'm lost? I thought I was most complimentery! Did I get blocked
      1. Damons
        Damons
        Accident ly hit ignore. Problems solved. Carry on!!
        Apr 28, 2016
    8. ChasteHubby2015
      ChasteHubby2015
      I love your new profile picture. You guys look so cute together, very romantic! You're gorgeous and he's so lucky to have you, it's well worth never being allowed an orgasm just to be with you.
    9. Aslan
      Aslan
      Can you please take a picture with a piece of paper showing todays date and cm's website name. It seems that people are having trouble you are who you say you are and it would shut those people up. Given that you have no problem showing you and your subs faces, this should not be a problem for you.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. thekeyholderwife
        thekeyholderwife
        It should also not be a problem for them if I tell them that I don't obey orders from strangers very well. And I won't. I have considered taking down my photos anyway because the more I think about it, many on this site just want to jerk off anyway and I am not trying to encourage this kind of behavior.
        Mar 12, 2016
      3. Aslan
        Aslan
        I agree with richard, people do not have to prove themselves, however, a picture with a piece of paper should not be too difficult. When people have 10+ pictures uploaded, yet they get very defensive for such a simple request, it definitely raises question marks.
        Mar 16, 2016
      4. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        Sorry Aslan, can you see how your question looks? You have no profile information, zero posts on the forum, no avatar, words on someone else's profile page is the sum total of your existence here, yet you feel this is enough to cast judgement on the veracity of others? Get real Aslan, by posting something of your own.
        Mar 16, 2016
    10. Colleen1986
      Colleen1986
      What a nice avatar of you and your sub-hubby. Hugs.
    11. kevgetsum
      kevgetsum
      My wife would love to chat with an experienced keyholder like yourself. I notice you haven't been on in a week. Hope to see you around soon.
    12. ChasteHubby2015
      ChasteHubby2015
      I love your photos, but just curious, aren't you afraid that people you know or work with will see these photos and learn about your personal life or does everyone already know?
      LadyBlaze likes this.
      1. thekeyholderwife
        thekeyholderwife
        Not worried at all. If they find these photos then it would mean that they are on this site too. If that is the case and they are male then I know what is under their pants;-) And if they talk to me about what they saw then they risk getting into a very difficult HR problem. Especially since I work at a law firm.
        Nov 24, 2015
      2. ChasteHubby2015
        ChasteHubby2015
        That definitely makes sense, never thought of it that way. Thank you for explaining.
        Nov 24, 2015
      3. Evgeny
        Evgeny
        A concern that I would have is that one could fine the image using face recognition without explicitly browsing this website. So somebody uploads a picture of you to Google Image Search and it picks up your face here.
        Jul 18, 2016
    13. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      One Hot Lady
    14. Freebird
      Freebird
      OMG those pics are amazing.
      You look WAY better in them than your old low res profile pic.

Don't mean to offend you, but damn I wish I was allowed to cum at the moment...
      Dufty likes this.
    15. Freebird
      Freebird
      Please post more pics of yourself!
    16. daxxxxxx
      daxxxxxx
      Love your profile. Just what every man needs....a strong woman in control....
    17. elliot_r
      elliot_r
      Wow, I just read through your journey. Many have said how lucky your husband is. But not alot have said how lucky you are also. From your words, i see that you know how lucky you are also. This looks to be a match made for the two of you. I wish you all three the best and continue on. BTW, i have a Lori 5A that is being made for me now. Anyway good to see you here and read of your journey.
      Locked126 and thekeyholderwife like this.
    18. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      Very pretty smile
    19. tdk34
      tdk34
      You look so fabulous, lots more photos please. Info on how you can keep my keys, Im useless at keeping myself locked.
      Locked126 likes this.
    20. Kepoke
      Kepoke
      I have to tell you, you are amazing and you're husband is one incredibly lucky man. Please take my key and hold it forever!!! (p.s. being serious!)
      Locked126 and thekeyholderwife like this.
    21. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      Love your new pic. Trying to get my wife on here to read your posts.
      Locked126 and ChasteDilf13 like this.
    22. tdk34
      tdk34
      hi , lock me up and make me wear panties .
      Locked126 likes this.
    23. tdk34
      tdk34
      lots of photos please, you looking great.
      Locked126 likes this.
    24. tdk34
      tdk34
      hi, you look so wonderful and hot,
      Locked126 likes this.
    25. thundar
      thundar
      Very nice pic. Cow girl was more cool. But, this is nice
      Mascara^Snake likes this.
  • About

Paralegal
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle: