Local Time:
1:16 AM

Following 1

Followers 3

Canada
Artist

bratty-boi

Member, Male, from Canada

New on the scene after finally finding a comfortable cage looking forward to exploring the world of chastity. Apr 13, 2021

bratty-boi was last seen:
Jul 3, 2023
    1. seasoned
      seasoned
      Thanks for your likes on my story. So far it has not been well received :-(
      bratty-boi likes this.
      1. bratty-boi
        bratty-boi
        you're welcome, thought it was a quick fun read
        Apr 18, 2021
    2. MistressS
      MistressS
      Look into hair removal it is better
      1. bratty-boi
        bratty-boi
        Thank you miss, I've considered looking into the removal creams for 'down below' haha but in general even in chastity I still prefer to present a bit more masc in appearance even if exploring a more femme side sometimes
        Apr 16, 2021
    3. bratty-boi
      bratty-boi
      New on the scene after finally finding a comfortable cage looking forward to exploring the world of chastity.
  • About

Canada
    Artist
    My key is held by:
    Myself (currently)
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Cage of Shame, Holy Trainer V4
    Chastity resume:
    First locked Oct 16th 2020, on and of

Recently, this month, since getting my Holy Trainer I've been trying two days at a time.
    Installation artist and sculptor, currently living that quarantine life and isolating as much as possible while waiting for normal life to resume once it's safe.

Love film and television especially science fiction and horror, reading, spending time out in the city with some hiking and outdoor excursions. Fully enjoying legalized Canadian weed, and just trying to chill out as much as possible to keep the existential dread of the pandemic at bay.

Currently using newfound free time to begin to explore kink and chastity and my more submissive side. Looking to meet friends and people to talk to in the scene, maybe an online keyholder, but mostly just looking to learn more about the bdsm scene and sub/domme dynamic.

Feel free to say hello
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice