A keyholders diary...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Goddess Jen, Nov 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    Thanks so much, Mikecb!! Mwah!! So, anyway....I was a bit annoyed by my pet last night. It seems silly, but it bothered me that he didn't comment on my thread. He kept asking what was wrong, & I just kept saying nothing. Yeah, great communication on my part. He knew. He could tell I wasn't happy about his response. So, he tried to be sweet and ask if I needed anything. Foot rub, back rub, watch a movie. I just kind of ignored him. These are all very bad moves on my part. I really don't like my feelings hurt. I can deal with everything else just fine, but if you say something that takes the wind out of my sails, I just crumble :heart-broken:. Gotta work on that. So, last night was a quiet evening. I chatted with a friend and played on FB for awhile. Question....I was wondering about this yesterday. If you are on any social networking sites like Facebook/Myspace, what's the 1st thing you do when you become friends with someone? Or as I call it "your 1st stalker move"? I always go through all their pictures. Oh, and when I find out that the person I'm looking for has an public profile??? It's like Christmas! :jumping0046:

2. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    the reason why i didnt write more is:this is your account of what happens,which is a mirror of mine except for thought and feelings. much of this we already discussed and since you are very well written as opposed to me. there wasnt anything for me to add, except the following:I LOVE YOU.I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. if you count them they correspond to a number that is very meaningful to me. xoxoxox pet:spankwhip:

3. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Like I said, sweetie. I was being overly sensitive. I keep forgetting that you are a man and as such you don't think like I do. Is that 2O "I love U's" for lil ol me? Awwww...so sweet. 2O more days. You'll be just fine. I say you won't even start begging till the 11th. Luv u, my pet.:love0071:

4. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    What a great diary. I look forward to hearing about your play time leading up to the 30th. I am sure happypants will happly take your spanking, since he know how much it pleases you. Maybe be then end he will even agree to a tattoo. Sounds like a great relationship.

Locked17

:sex007:

5. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow a Goddess indeed. A woman who can admit when she is over sensitive!!! LOL Just kidding Goddess and no disrespect intended.

So you are a Facebook stalker hu? You'll have to visit my wife's then. She lives on that thing. LOL

Happy pants love the I LOVE YOUs LOL! You go!

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    LOL.

Nice good crop, say, so you catch those soft inside thighs and see how much he handles....

Have fun!!

7. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    nice journal, Goddess Jen.

O/our first toy was a wooden paddle that i foolishly selected while Mistress was admiring the floggers. this was all new to me at the time. now i know better. Mistress always teases me that i selected the paddle and that it's my favorite toy...but She knows that it hurts like hell. i can take the floggers forever compared to my tolerance for any of Her paddles...or canes.

8. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    None taken Xcite. None at all. I don't like when I've got to do it, but when I'm wrong there's nothing gained about pretending like I was right. I always say I'm sorry, and then we move on. I really think this is why our marriage is such a good one. We've always talked things out. It does no one any good to keep things inside. Ever realize how incredibly EXHAUSTING it is to argue? It's so physically and mentally draining. I can count on my hand the # of times we've really had a go, but even then it doesn't last long. And we all know how great make-up sex is. :jumping0045: *note to self...get into a small argument with pet later* Oh, and yes...I do love to FB. Ooooo....perhaps I should friend request your Goddess! We need more places to talk about what sinister plans we can come up with for our pets!!! Mmmmwwwwaaaahhhhaaaahhhhh.

Thanks so much for stopping by, Locked. My hubs has been talking about getting a tattoo for a few years now and just hasn't been able to find a design he wanted. Guess what?!? I think I found the perfect thing for him. In his words..Boo-Ya!

Joroincharge, I so love the insides of his thighs. Yummy. I have a feeling you're going to be a great source for ideas. Thanks so much for sharing yet another.

Anyway, last night I want over to a friends house for some girl talk. So, pet & I were apart. :sad0137: I didn't like that either. Our little chicklet is sick, and it's been hard to have any play time when we're so tired from taking care of her. Yep, good ol' nilla life gets in the way again. I'm hoping she goes to bed early tonight and stays there, because I'm feeling in the mood to be gettin freaky. I just got off the phone w/hubs and he's taking me out Friday night. Yeah, baby. I think we're going to see 2012. Looks like a goody. I just love date nights out...well, date nights in ain't been so bad lately either. :evilgrin0010:

9. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Thanks so much for taking the time to read it darlin'.

You chose a paddle over a nice soft flogger? :interrogation: Bum...mer. Moment of temporary insanity? Or did the excitement of your Mistress picking out her implement of pain, temporarily obscure your common sense?

10. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    the paddle was O/our first professional toy. before that i was only beaten with household objects, and only a couple of times. i really had NO idea. Mistress knew better...She kept asking if i was sure that i wanted the paddle...lol!!

11. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    LOL!! Is it bad that I saw a ping pong paddle the other day and went, "Hmmmm????"

12. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I will only admit it is bad if you say it is. I had the same thought one time. Problem was I was at a sporting goods store and thought "hell what a inexpensive thing this could be. I wonder what the rubber surface adds to it?" Glad I never found out, sounds like the flogger is definitely the way to go.

13. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    *mental note* Check at Dicks Sporting Goods.

14. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    I think that second hand stores, garage sales, and serendipity in general were all designed to please inquisitive, sexy minds. :character0053:

15. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    Madam bought an oversized one a while back. I do believe it is still around here somewhere as it never gets used.

16. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Darnit. My pet has 2 days knocked off his sentence. Don't even ask how he did it, the man is a genius...or it could be that he knows exactly how to push every button of mine the right way. This is what 15 years of being together does to you. UGH!!! I NEVER thought could do it.

OK, let's just say he pulled it off. He's completely gifted in the oral sex department..and he knows it. But, I'm going to tell you something that is kinda hard to say. Wow.....

Now, no laughing. K?

I was fighting that last O with everything I had. I did not want to loose and I wanted to add more days to pets sentence. So, he was working really hard, and I mean really hard to get to his prize. Well, and I don't know if it's because I was trying to hold back so much or what, but I (take a deep breath, Jen..and just say it) actually squirted. I couldn't believe it!!!!!!! I never came so hard in my life! It almost hurt! Totally bizarre, and kinda weird. I'm telling you, I thought it was an urban legend or something. It's not. That's a G-spot O right there, folks. Yikes. When can I have another??? :sex023:

17. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    how many days is it worth?:happy0011: you forget honey i was a nerd that spent all my time learning about pleasing a partner. didn't have one but when it happened i thought i should be ready.

18. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    A+ my darling. A FRIGGIN PLUS!!!

19. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    Woo hoo! Congratulations GJ! (and congratulatory spanks to HappyPants) :) :smilies_xxx21:

mikecb

20. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Good to see happypants pulling one back for team chastity haha :)

21. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Hi, Matt!! Hi, Mike!! Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

So, Matt? How's freedom been treatin ya? Are you lovin' it, or does it feel strange to be out of your CD? C'mon...gimme some details. Let's talk shop. :anim_26:

22. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    It really is 50/50 at the mo, love my new found freedom, i thought my heart was going to stop with my first orgasm, it was like the first time id done it, got the whole streched out curled toes feeling if you know what i mean lol
    I think i few nights out are in order to :)

but on the flip side i miss being locked up by my lady, it has the ability to keep me on my toes and not allow me to get easily sidetracked.

Plus i would of never of thought before entering chastity id end up wearing frilly panties and stockings for my Lady. She has mentioned that she would like to see me in something like this to

http://www.birchplaceshop.com/sissy-dresses/jezebelle-sissy-maid?cPath=11

So i think i better enjoy my freedom while i have it :happy0167:

23. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Oh, that outfit is absolutely adorable! I love the pink under the black. Too, too cute!

I definitely think you deserve a few nights out!! Have some F. U. N.!

24. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Goddess Jen

My lady has just emailed me and said i have one week, So that few weeks of fun i had planned is now fitting into one. I better get a move on haha

She'll have me wearing heals next the way things are going!

Good to see your having alot of fun to :)

25. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    WOW! All I can say is wow and please no need to be embarrassed if my wife/Goddess can make me wear a pair of panty hose to bed in order to get out we can surely here about your little.... squirt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice