A keyholders diary...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Goddess Jen, Nov 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    I only spotted something today with one of these bears....
    10 brownie points for who ever spots thats wrong in the image.
    (Note: i dunno what 10 brownie points are worth. Maybe Mistress Jen will will trade them in for something. Thats something you will have to ask Mistress Jen)

2. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Is it the one on the right?? Its left foot paw is upside down?

3. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    DING DING DING DING!! And we've got a winner folks! Perhaps for your 10 brownie points earned, Amber dear....you can have 10 days wiped off your sentence (all with the permission of Mistress Becca of course!), while I add 10 days to pets? Whatcha think???? (TBT, even if your Mistress isn't up for it, I'll still add the days on to Dan's :p)

How's that sound, sweetie? :happy0011:

BTW, Amber. It's wonderful to have you here again. I missed you.

So, yesterday I went over to my fabulous jeweler who is making my leash for Daniel. We were playing with different ideas and I asked her if she could make anything for my key. I wear Dan's key round my ankle on a chain, but it slides all over the place. I asked if she could make it more stable and make it prettier. She did :D

Picture:
    CD mansion 051.jpg

I got a call from her this morning. My leash is done!! I can't wait to show it all to you!! Well some of you. I would like it to be a surprise for a certain someone, for when he steps off the plane. I'm not naming any names or anything. ;)

4. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:

Woo I win haha

I like your idea, but you'd have to have a Mistress/Goddess meeting with My mistress to decide :)
    Even though i did just suggest the other day she add a month on to my chastity, The strange things i do whilst locked up haha, 4 months its up to now Yikes!!

And its good to be around again, missed talking to you to

:girl_curtsey:

Amber

5. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ok maybe she knocks of 10 days your chastity but without you knowing which ten days. as in "Surprise hunny, your getting getting unlocked".
    I have to say the pic has beeen on the site for a while and you was was the first person to spot the unside down paw. it took me a couple of weeks to notice myself.

And Mistress, you want to add 10 days on to my lock up. So be it :)

6. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    Sounds like a very wonderful weekend and good times had by all,the man cave WOW how cool is that ,november should be very interesting,Curtseys :)

7. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OK... completely off topic. Mistress Jen was talking about theres a harry potter audio book. I said i hate audio books as they are always abridged. Mistress said not the harry potter ones.
    http://mistressjen.info/Crazy_harry_potter.htm <- US (Jim Dale) version
    http://mistressjen.info/Crazy_harry_potter_uk.htm <- UK (Stephen Fry) version
    (ok the UK one is a bit of a mess of files. but still..)

Jim's is 126+ hours and Stephens is 124+ hours...

OK so maybe not all audio books are abridged :p

8. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Goddesses and Mistresses are always right LUM except for when they are wr..............AH nevermind they ARE always right and that's that.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

9. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh i wasn't doubting her. just when she said it was un-abridged. I just wanted to know how long they would be.... And thats a lot of audio. ok its the 7 books, but still a LOT of audio. Hats off to Stephen Fry and Jim Dale.

10. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Rachel, even I can be wrong sometimes. Just don't tell anyone I admitted that. ;)

So, I've been trying to get Dan to read HP for months now, and it looks like he's finally going to start. YAY!!!

If any of you don't know this, I'm completely and utterly addicted to Harry Potter. I've read each book about 5 or 6 times. I'm re-reading them now, because the 7th movie is coming out soon. So, when someone hasn't read the books and I try to talk to them about Harry, or Hermione and they don't get it....it's irritating. I thought it was a law or something in the UK that everyone had to read HP.

I have to go now. I'm waiting for an owl to deliver my acceptance letter into Hogwarts. ;)

11. Rachel

Local Time:
    It's one thing for You to say it but quite another for me to say it. Your secret is safe w/me Goddess Jen.

MM's sweetpea
    Your friend
    rachel

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    lol. My wife and I have been Harry Potter fans since the first book came out and made a splash. We've both read them multiple times.

mikecb

13. Mistress Becca

Mistress Becca Doyenne of the Mansion!

Local Time:
    Ten days wiped off? Pfff, not sure about that! I think I'm being very generous already :D

14. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    I've never read any of the books or seen any of the films..... :confused0068:

15. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    First off..

Hi, sweetie!! Long time no talk/see. Missed you around here. I hope you and your beautiful wife are well :)

Next, you HAVE to read the books!! They are so very good!! If you get the time and feel like reading some fiction, pick them up. You won't be sorry. Promise.

Well, I'm off for the weekend. The women and girls in my family (there are about 10 of us from the age of 4 to 60 ;)), are going to the Wisconsin State Fair. We've been going for the past 8 years and we always have such a great time. Wish me luck that I don't go overboard on the cream puffs! SOOOOO GOOOODDD!!! I wonder if we'll all end up with rainbow hair this year again?
    CIMG5353.JPG

16. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Pick me up some salt water taffy, love that stuff, especially if it's fresh.

17. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Yikes, it's been awhile. I've been so very busy this summer, having fun with local kinky peeps! Seems like there's an event going on every weekend in my area. I'm really kicking myself in the ass on why it took me so long to get involved in the local community. I was afraid everyone would treat me like a joke or something. It has been so the opposite!! Everyone that I have met (well, not EVERYONE, but those peeps are just not nice people in nilla life, either), has been so wonderful. I've had questions that have been answered by friends on every side of the spectrum. Sub, Dom/me and everyone in between. I'm so loving my life at the moment :)

John's man room/extra bedroom/Dan's bedroom/part-time dungeon is finished. YAY!!! Now if I could only convince my husband to get cable! The man spent a fucking fortune on this uber sweet Plasma TV and the cheap ass won't get cable. GRRRRR....

We did have some playtime in there to make sure everything was in working order. It is. :D I just realized I needed a few other pervertables to complete the room. So, John and I took a trip to the Home Depot together and I got the things I needed. I just adore the hardware store! So many lovely little toys you can pick up. Like:

Bungee cords (All sizes. These can be used for SO many different things!!)
    Fly swatter
    different size dowels (works fab as a cane & super cheap so if one breaks on a subs ass, no biggie)
    plastic and wood clothes pins
    Dog collars to use as cuffs (this was a great idea from someone on FL)
    D rings for said collars
    duct and electrical tape
    candles for wax play
    drop cloth for any messy play
    zip ties

All of these things are pretty cheap, which is always a bonus. I'm not knocking professional equipment, but after we just spent all that $ on the room, we need to cut corners somewhere.

I'm hoping to use some of my new toys this weekend. There's so much fun happening! Lots of parties and play dates. WOO HOO!

I have more to write, but since I'm on John's ITouch it will have to wait. This took FOREVER to type!!!

Have a nice day, everyone :)

ps. One more little tid bit. Dan is locked until he sees me for the gathering. We both agreed it would be much more fun for both of us this way. 2 more months!!

18. Rachel

Local Time:
    Nice to see You haven't deserted us Goddess Jen lol. i read You sent in the deposit for the Gathering. Mistress Michelle throws one hell of a party and i am glad i will finally get to meet You.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

19. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Oh, honey. I haven't deserted you! I've just been really busy having fun :)

I'm so excited that I get the chance to meet you, Michelle, and many others I've grown to call friends over the past year I've been a member of this site. There are quite a few I wish I could use my magic Goddess powers and persuade to go (you so know who you are), but it is not to be. I'll just have to torture the subbies that do go more to make up for the ones not going. I'm pretty much ready to have the time of my life. This is going to be one of those weeks that I remember forever.

Speaking of that. I have no idea why, but my mind has been on overdrive thinking of all the things I want to do to and with Dan while he's here. Perhaps, because it's getting closer? Or maybe it's because John and I were talking about this the other day (John said, "Wow...poor guy. Does he actually KNOW what he's getting himself into??)? Could it be the shopping I did for new toys? I'm not sure, but my thoughts are all of torturous games I want to play while he's here. Sometimes my mind will wander at night and an idea will pop into my head and then I start to do the "good cop, bad cop" thing. Like, "You can't be THAT mean to him!!! This is his first visit for Christ's Sakes! You do want him coming back here again, right?!?" Then it's quickly replaced with, "WOW...you are so fucking brilliant, I'm rather impressed at your creativity here, Jen. Just think of the look on his face when you pull THAT out of your mental toy bag!"

Wonder who will win out in the end?? :angledevil3jb: Mwwwaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaa...

20. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    The end of my diary

I've been thinking about this for a bit, and I believe the time has come. I'm going to wrap up my diary.

When John and I first started our chastity journey, I loved being able to come in here and write about our adventures. I loved the comments and positive feedback I received from members of the Mansion. But, over the past few months my life has gone in a different direction. John and I still play with chastity, and I have my pet over in the UK all locked up and ridiculously frustrated as well. I have gotten a lot more involved with my local kink community and it is taking up lots of my time. To say the least, I'm having the time of my life and I'm not only growing as an individual but also as a Domme. I've learned so much and have been expanding my horizons by leaps and bounds. I still adore chastity, but there are other avenues I'm exploring that I love just as much.

Now then. I'm not going anywhere. I hold the Mansion near and dear to my heart and I've made friends here that I will have for life. The support I have gotten from the members here over the past year has, at times, brought me to tears. I'm still going to be commenting on threads and putting my opinion in, even when not needed (or asked for :p). My diary has just run it's course.

I would like to thank all of the lovely people that have supported me in my writings.

Goodbye, "A Keyholders Diary". You have helped this once new, have no idea what the hell I'm doing, nervous lady into a much more confident woman and more importantly, Mistress. I'll miss you.

21. Rachel

Local Time:
    Goddess Jen sorry to see Your diary go away but at least You will still be here and i for one am happy about that. There is only so much time in a day though. Enjoy Your adventures and please do stop in and see us from time to time. Your thoughts and insight have help us too.

MM's sweetpea
    Your friend
    rachel

P.S. could You please put that beautiful butterfly back in Your signature.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice