A keyholders diary...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Goddess Jen, Nov 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    And I love that you love them! :manga_blowkiss:

2. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    Lady Jen

The way to go is to get a good Shibari rope book and practice, practice, practice. A Lady who knows the ropes - is special.

Midori always comes up but there is a guy in Chicago area who teaches it - i'll find his name. i attended Boston seminar two years ago and have an excellent book (that i need to find).

But here's a start:

http://www.amazon.com/Seductive-Art-Japanese-Bondage/dp/1890159387

There are all kinds of books below this on the Amazon page.

When i was 13 point suspended and pierce played and then swung around by two Mistresses - nirvana.

curtsey,

Aline

3. Goddess Chris

Goddess Chris Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Family Jewels....

I totally agree Mistress Watchful! I have this book. It is definitely a must read!

:butterfly:

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    I am so happy that the general consensus among the Goddesses is to treat a man's cock and balls as precious jewels instead of as disposable carrots or radishes.

I encourage you all to buy this book! :character0117:

Respectful :cat:

5. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    :anim_63: As a Goddess, my dreams of dominance are wrapped up in that wonderful little package. Just as I expect and deserve his utmost respect, I only give the same in return. Thanks so much for recommending the book, ladies. I'll get it asap. I'm up late, and I'm sleepy. :manga_snooze: I have much to write about but I'm too tired to give it my full attention. I'll give you a little snippet, though. I let pet cum tonight. He was such a good boy all week and he took so much teasing from me without lip. Anyway, I'll update tomorrow. Good night all...sleep tight!!

6. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Last night...

Aline? There's a man in Chicago who teaches Shibari?? Oh, that would be so great!!! I'm more of a hands on kinda gal. Reading is ok, but I really like to learn by doing. KWIM? Thanks for the information. :)

K, this is a recap of last night...

My back was really hurtin yesterday. I don't know what I did to it, but it was so sore. Pet kept asking all day if he could help, and I kept saying "thanks but no thanks". Chicklet went to bed, and he went to go play on the computer for a bit while I chatted with a friend about a gift for him. I'm getting him something so SAHWEET this year (don't tell him, K?) and I needed to go over details. Anyway, I closed the computer, came upstairs, and told my dearest that I was ready for bed. After a nice shower together, he asked me again if he could rub my back for me. I was like, "Why do I keep saying no?? Girl, take him UP ON IT!!!" I told him that sounded great. Pet gave me a fan freaking tastic back rub. Oh, it felt soooo great! I told him to straddle my ass while he was rubbing....I like it that way. He was whispering little things in my ear every so often. This drives me crazy!! A couple well placed kisses to the ears and back of the neck...Goddess Jen is good to GO! Game time. :sex023:

He asked if my back felt better. I said it did but I'm sure it would be even better after a hard orgasm by his mouth. He got to work right away and within 15 minutes (I'm getting really good at holding out and savoring that wonderful feeling)......Skidoosh! Oh, was it good. Wait, it was fucking great!!!!

Now, I know I said I was going to wait and have pet on his longest chastity to date. But, he's been so wonderful this last week. Helping out, taking all of the teasing, all the love he's given me getting nothing but frustration in return, and doing everything I've asked, that I already had it in my mind that I was going to let him cum. I figured I'd give him the option when we got to that point. So, I tied his hands together and put them over his head. I blindfolded him, and had him hang his legs over the side of the bed. Lubed up his cock and started to give him a hand job. Got him to the point where he told me to stop about 5 times or so. He was starting to shake and his breathing was getting really heavy and fast. Little break time while I got ready.

I thought I'd try a different position with him while working my strap on. I had him put his legs on my shoulders while he laid on his back (Thanks, Goddess Chris for this delish idea). This is one of my favorite positions because pet can jam his cock in super deep. Well, let us see if it's the same when your Goddess is working it! :smilies_xxx06: I tried a new toy this time. Pet bought me a Feldo a couple months ago and I haven't really given it a good go yet. Now, it's a lot bigger than what pet is used to. The dildo that I have for my strap on is an average size....this newest toy is quite *ahem* larger. I've got to say, my darling took that baby and asked me to fuck him harder! And in this position it was so easy. It was SO hot! Especially in that position. I could stroke his cock and fuck him at the same time. Ah....bliss.

He was loving this and pretty much pleaded with me to let him cum. I asked if he was sure he wanted to. He said, and I quote, "Please, please, my beautiful Goddess, let me cum!! Thank you, I'll do anything for you, Goddess. Please let me cum!" I told him that he's been such a good little pet that he deserved a reward so he may. Wow.....that was quite the show. At one point I thought he might pass out.

So, yes, I let him have an orgasm. Should I have? I don't know. I do know that it was his longest time without one (7 days!). He has been such a great lover/husband over the past week, he really deserved something special. The best way to show him how much I appreciate everything he gave me is a VERY hard orgasm. Which he got. I told him we're still going to keep his next release date as the 28th. That's 13 days. So, we're working up...gradually.

I do so love that man.:love0038:

7. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I wanted to write some thoughts down I've been having.

The last couple of days, as I've been wandering around The Mansion, I've read threads about being afraid of this "lifestyle" taking over lives full time. This is interesting, because my own pet has stated his concern about me becoming too controlling in our every day lives. See, he wants me to be in complete control of him in the bedroom, but for us to be equals everywhere else. We've talked about this a lot lately, and I told him that I have a hard time turning this off once I get started.

See, to turn the Domme part off and then heat it up again is exhausting!! I'm sure this has been discussed before...but I guess it's my turn. It's like when you are the dominate in the relationship full time and with everything, there's not so much a drain, because this is just how it is. But, when you're in the mood to flip that switch, it takes energy to get your mind back into that roll. Does this make any sense whatsoever? So, I have to be a wife (something I cherish), a mother, a caregiver, sweet and kind, and then a domineering bitch in the sack. Wow. Lotta different persona's there.

After reading threads and talking with friends, last night I just wanted a nice night of intimacy with my husband. No worries about me playing my part perfect, or planning our evening. No "yes, Goddess", no worries about if pet has an orgasm or not. I just wanted sweet soft sex and to connect with him. That's it. And why shouldn't I have that?!? He's my husband for cryin' out loud! So, we did. We had plain old sex and ended up cumming together. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but that hasn't happened in a long time! It was wonderful and felt great to connect as husband & wife....not Domme and sub. After, when we were lying there naked and all pretzeled up, he said, "This is what we're about. You and I forever." It was one of those moments I'll remember for a lifetime.

Now, this was all good and wonderful, but I'm feeling completely recharged today. I'm more focused, because I know at any time, we can get back to that place without a problem. I guess that's what I (and I'm sure, pet) needed to make sure of. I must go now...time to play mommy. A Goddess' work is never done. :manga_blowkiss:

8. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    Goddess Jen,

I struggle finding the words to explain my feelings on this topic, but I'll try to explain. For me, it can be difficult to transition from subby to equals, so I can imagine how hard it can be for you or my Mistress to transition from equals to dominant Mistress. For me, since I recognize the difficulty, it’s also why I fully appreciate the effort I know she puts into it for our happiness. I bet your pet feels the same.

There are various reasons for me to prefer my Mistress have complete control in the bedroom, but outside the bedroom, I believe most relationships must be based on equal ground where comprimise is the best tool used to make the best decisions for the family. I would fear an imbalance in power in the relationship outside the bedroom would cause unhealthy feelings of resentment and become damaging in most relationships.

Regardless of what "lifestyle" a couple choses to live, both partners needs must be met for it to work. No one should expect a lifestyle to 24/7-365 without occassional breaks whether its a vanilla lifestyle or a dom/sub lifestyle. The way I think about it is even the vanilla couple eventually decide to try something new or different to prevent things from becoming boring. So why should it be different for a dom/sub couple? Why wouldn't they need an occassional night or weekend of vanilla relations? Again, in my opinion, these breaks from the norm help each partner's needs be met so they can be happy and deal with all the challenges that happen in day-to-day life with work, family, and finances.

I hope this makes sense to you (and others) and helps.

Respectfully,
    boy toy (bt)

9. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    Goddess Jen, this post was so good to read. It really makes me feel comfortable with getting back to what makes me and my wife us. And it makes me feel like we will be able to get back to the less 'nilla stuff eventually too. I've probably become a bit obsessed with being submissive and my wife is surely burnt out on being dominant. Reading your experience with your pet/husband makes me feel much more comfortable in enjoying the way we were for awile and trying to incorporate the Domme/Sub relationship slowly. Thanks for all of the interest you put into my situation as well. It's been a real help to have you to talk to. Have a great day!:jumping0045:

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You are very lucky. It's taken us 3 years to realise that, and we still can't find the balance.

I was speaking to my potential new Alpha today who was talking about the exact same thing.

In his previous relationship he and his wife were 24/7, actually it was more like 25/8!!! The only way he can now differentiate between D/s and R/L are to be unfaithful to his new, very vanilla partner.

But he is happy, I'm not sure she will be if she ever finds out. That's probably why potential will remain potential, but we are still aiming to set a date for that coffee!

11. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Goddess Jen, Thanks for brining up an area that both my wife and I have already struggled with. For us we are definitely one of those couples who have realized we need those vanilla moments. Actually she needs them a lot. For us the lifestyle is more of a form of foreplay if you will. She loves the control of keeping me chaste but does not appear to have any desires of being the Domme in the true sense of the Domme role. With my vanilla job roles and largely by her request she wants me to maintain the head of the houshold role in terms of being an authority figure with the kids, the creditors, etc. I think this is where the disconnect happens for us. When I am chewing someone's but for over charging us on something, she cant just say hang up and now get on your knees. LOL

I think you have already figured out as many are you have to find a way that works for both of you without either of you loosing your identity of who you truly are. I could see being a 100% submissive just as easy as I could see being a 100% dominate. I think it is the areas in between and the frequency of the time in between that causes the most problems.

Not sure if any of this makes sense but I say as I have always said it is about the communication obviously. I am not sure there is a perfect way to do this as many, like myself can turn the roles on and off at the flip of a switch while others need time to get into the role, and for each person those steps are unique to them. Friends of ours put it best once when she told me that outside the house she expects him to be the kick ass business and sales man that he is. However inside the home he can share responsibility in major decisions including kids but she calls the shots everywhere else at home ESPECIALLY when it comes to when and how they have sex or play time. Anyway, that is my rambled two cents. LOL

12. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    Right now my Wife is in "Domme mode" and my reaction is like Goddess Jen's husband. I hesitate for a few difficult days but have no choice.
    For us it seems that i can switch easily into submission, then it takes a few weeks for Her to build up pressure and after that She just goes on and wants me locked up, gives me orders to do this and that and expects me to obey.
    At this stage i usually get a few difficult days wondering if it is such a good idea with chastity. No, i am not complaining but it is a strange psychology?

13. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Lady Jen

His name is Master Z (and look for Shibaricon as well). He'll get You going. He's an excellent teacher.

http://www.leathersins.com/kinkykollege/ZChicago.htm

Thanks for sharing the downtime of Domming. It becomes overwhelming - breaks are necessary. Great to read You here.

Curtseying again,

Aline

14. ozoner55

ozoner55 Junior Member

Local Time:
    finding balance.

I understand the dilema of balance. I have served 24/7 in the past and the struggle turned out to be far too much work for us both. In time and with her leadership she assumed more and more control. I struggled with this, but today i wonder why. A woman is far better suited to lead than a man. She is emotionally better equipted she is more spiritually in tune and most of all she is free from the all consumming male ego, that threatens to destroy all it meets. I beleive that once a woman begins to find her power there is no putting the genie back in the bottle. Besides how selfish is it to limit the woman that you love and adore. Be submissive, live the life and support her through everyday life so she will have more time and energy to grow to her full potential. As submissive men it is our pleasure and duty to serve in all areas to our utmost capacity.I want my Queen to grow to her full capacity in all dimensions of her life. If i love her, and indeed i do, to limit my service would be very disrespectful of her. I serve, i suffer and she grows. I know no other way. I beleive it is inevitable. Female rule is the future!

15. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    You're all the BEST!!!

Thanks so very much for all your replies! Looks like we've all dealt with these kinds of feelings. Big kisses and hugs!!!! :love0059:

16. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    hmmm, by all appearances W/we are a vanilla couple...but there is no doubt in either mind that i am Her slave 24/7. vanilla sex is more the norm, but Mistress decides when, where and how. sometimes She will ask me to choose positions, oral, penetrative, anal...but mostly it is Her choice.

in all life matters Mistress makes the final decision, but i am almost always consulted.

i serve Mistress...PERIOD. i have failed if Mistress has to ask for anything. when i fail or break one of my rules i am punished.

17. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    That sounds lovely...

John, I gotta tell you. The arrangement between your Mistress and yourself sounds just wonderful. I've always wondered what it would be like to have my pet be totally devoted to me 24/7. I really love that idea. I think some would think that I'm already spoiled by my pet. He's extremely generous with me and helps with chores and taking care of our little chicklet. My friends and family thinks I've got it made in the shade. So, WHY DO I WANT MORE?!?! OK, maybe not want, but fantasize about it. Why does the thought of having complete control of him make me feel electrified? WTF is wrong with me?! Why can't I just be content with how things are? UGH!! Oh, I'm rambling. There's really nothing more to talk about. Pet and I have had some really nice easy going evenings together. But, I'm feeling especially feisty today....I've had these crazy ideas running through my mind all day today. Here I'm thinking of doing all these wicked things to pet and he's texting me the sweetest sentiments. Wonder if he'll feel the same way tomorrow?

18. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    there is NOTHING wrong with You, Goddess Jen...it's just the way You are wired. this world would be a much better place is Women ruled and all men served.

do You have a clear set of rules for Your pet? Mistress and i worked on my rules in the very beginning and W/we revisit them from time to time. it's much easier to serve when you know exactly what is expected of you.

19. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Maybe you should consider going ProDomme and make some extra money whilst getting out your frustrations?

Or like Ms Michelle, have several different "types" of submissives... she makes it work very well for her, a lovely sissy, a wonderful painslut and married to a great submissive... and all the others online and who visit her every so often.

Sometimes one just isn't enough!

20. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Those are some of the sweetest words I've ever heard. :happy0030: We do have a contract, John, and pet follows it very nicely. He's completely content with how things are in our lives. Don't get me wrong...I love pet to death and love our relationship, but always wonder what it would be like to have a slave of my own. Wow...that sounds completely sadistic. I'm sorry to be complaining.
    Mistress Watchful, :manga_gotmail:

21. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Goddess Jen I don't think there is anything wrong with you at all!! As others have said we all have these thoughts. Even myself who has to be in control through various parts of my day to day activities, I often find myself fantasizing and wondering what it would be like to be completely devoted to a Mistress as a full time slave. This means we all have our fantasies and thus you are not alone. Relax, smile and who knows maybe MIstress Watchful is right. Perhaps you just need a slave to play with from time to time.

22. Respectful

Local Time:
    From a fan

Goddess Jen,

Did someone say you are sick? Can I give you a breath of fresh air?

:manga_blowkiss:

23. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Oh, please do, sweetie. Should we both just sit in front of your fan and sip some tea?

24. Respectful

Local Time:
    I would love that!

25. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Respectful you kill me! You go!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice