Limited or denied blowjobs?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Oakwood29, Mar 20, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Tracysg

Tracysg Long term member

Washington State, Puyallup
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    Since being locked, i need cock, I want to give blow jobs everyday...

b_quark likes this.
  2. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    yes it is one of the way of FLR and chastity, you are here to do what please her and not what please you.
    With time you get your pleasure by being caged, by giving her orgasm or just doing chore but be sure you mind will adapt to the task and role she put you in and will be pleased to do it well.

And once you succeed you'll enjoy every moment of your servitude even if outsider can't understand it.
    And speaking for me I feel more pelasure to "need to cum" than just cumming now. it makes me into a permanent low level orgasm, same for crossdressing, cage and so.

I found that basic PIV was so little pleasure to the one you can have by being denied. Of course it may be my nature and fantasy and apply to me only but as I read on this forum it isn't.

So not you are not lucky if you just fuck your wife as much as you want or have BJ, you are lucky if your wife in any way guide you into a world where you feel pleasure and get aroused all time. kind of dream life.
    It's why most of us love the cage and other submissives stuff.

I guess I'm not too far from reallity.

Try to advance in it and go to discover the otherside, go into the rabit hole and try the cage, a world of unknow and non conventional pleasure is behind.

asastype likes this.
  3. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    You can trade penis orgasm to anal orgasm, after a training you may love it, it is the case for me now were pegging give me 10x more pleasure than PIV.
    BJ is gone and it has never be a big thing as my KH don't like it even before we try chastity but I learned to love pegging and it is awesome when you get used to.

O2beyoursub likes this.
  4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:17 PM

5. cdsub2wife

cdsub2wife Member

Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    My wife has never given me a blow job. Many dominant women refuse this act on there sub

starflyer, b_quark and Rectrix like this.
  6. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    Yep, i've never had one to completion, she sometimes gives me a little suck or lick

7. Chast4fmdm

Chast4fmdm Member

Professional
    Northern Ontario, canada
    Local Time:
    I usually get about 4 times a year with her lips on me. This year it has been 40 seconds in February and two minutes in early July because I won a challenge. She stopped at 2 minutes. Of the four times a year, it is never longer than that. The challenge was difficult. Over a three month stretch, I had to eat her 30 times to get my two minutes. That may not sound like a lot, but with life happening you really have to make an effort to count. And going away for work or not being home there aren’t that many opportunities.

I recently asked her how often she thinks about taking my pants off when I am home for work and just sucking me. She said, "honestly, that thought never crosses my mind, I don’t think that will ever happen again."

when she has sucked me, it has always been on the bed. She said she will never get on her knees again to do that or never let me cum in her mouth again.

I did ask her what it would take about a challenge to have a blowjob all the way to completion, to which she hummed and hawed….and finally,said, "I don’t think that would ever be a reward I would ever agree to doing. Think of something else."

her latest challenge to me is to rub my cock against her leg until I cum. I have to do that five times in two weeks and I get the reward of being put in the humbler with my hands tied while she fucks my ass with a 7 inch dildo for ten minutes straight or until I cum. Ten minutes may not sound like a long time, but she is relentless on me and does not stop. I have yet to cum that way, but with a gag in my mouth and unable to move, she never cares if she stops for breaks.

8. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    What? This topic is still raging on..? Come on, all verified-females unite.. women shall not perform anymore cock sucking act, let alone swallow their men’s load and let alone suck a subbies’s little dicks! That little jittery piece of stub pretending to some penis should be locked away, untouched, unseen. Women have been made to kneel and suck their men’s penis to prove their worth and attraction since time immemorial in a male dominated world. Women should tilt the scale by making men swallow their own load or suck another man’s cock in learning his place that such demeaning act is non existent in an flr..

Ok, she sucking the nice slender penis of her lover is a different take though..

9. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I posted here in March of 2020. Since then I have maybe had oral for 30 minutes total. If my Wife(KH) allows me to cum by her giving me oral, I last 15-20 seconds(She doesn't want me to lay there and enjoy it, if I want to cum, I'd better do it quick), then it's over. The rest of the time, she will lick or suck my penis or balls just to tease me. Maybe 30 seconds at a time and if I'm leaking, she doesn't go near it.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  10. Chast4fmdm

Chast4fmdm Member

Professional
    Northern Ontario, canada
    Local Time:
    Last night before going down on my wife she asked how long it’s been since her lips were on me. I told her it had been 112 days (and that was for about 30 seconds). She said, "tomorrow will be 113". And she laughed.

11. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    Since we've been doing longer waiting periods, she's been into kissing and sucking on me more than ever. She hasn't finished me that way recently, but she will lick, kiss, or suck on it to really get into the mood. Her favorite seems to be rubbing her lips and tongue across my frenulum. I told her that would get me off. Of course then she switched to completely teasing licks on other parts of me. I hardly ever could orgasm from oral, so she stopped doing it for a long time. Now she is getting back into it I think because most of the time she isn't trying to get me off.

12. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    Yup, I used to get one at least once a week but never anymore.
    She just knows She doesn’t have to, she’ll caress my cage or give it a little lick here and there, but mostly it’s Her getting off with my tongue or a vibrator and then going to sleep.
    She will peg me often and that’s mostly the only pleasure I get.
    I’ve gotten to cum a few times this year but generally She wants it locked up.

13. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I had an iritation on the penis so I need to put cream on it. This week my wife told me "I want to suck you it has been a long time " (6 months since last very short time).
    "Ho no, it is not possible as you are iritated". "another time....." maybe in the next 6 months. She loves to want sex or things impossible to obtain at the present moment, an hard tease.

Caged4Sazz and starflyer like this.
  14. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I stopped giving hubby blowjobs years before we even tried chastity. I was always very self conscious while giving them, and as I got better teasing/pleasing hubby in other ways the blowjobs just sort of fell by the wayside.

However, caged blowjobs are another thing entirely. It's one of my favorite ways to tease hubby while he's locked up. It's amazing what a minute or two of licking and sucking does to him. I also love the irony that he only gets to feel my mouth around his cock through the bars of his cage.

15. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I gave him an option for one BJ this year at the scheduled releases. He didn't showed up this coupon yet.

Her_LM and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  16. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    One can never miss what one has never had, a blowjob, I have given more than my fair share over these 67 years. As oral service has always been demanded of my Dominants, Male/Female and spending a great part of my life locked it is something I have to yet experience. In my experience, for most Dominants, it is not something they enjoy performing. Like I have heard in the past....... I have to unlock the poor thing, then you have to wash shave close reinspect the mood has passed, maybe next time be faster. It is your fault. While you are here, may as well do some much-needed work.

17. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    This is exactly my situation and the irony of this and the fact that she insists upon and receives oral for her very frequently goes a long way to remind me of my position of servitude.

Her_LM likes this.
  18. Pssybtch

Pssybtch Member

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    My wife has not put her mouth on my penis for more than a few seconds for over four years now since she took full control of my orgasms. This was well before I started being locked daily in a physical cage recently.

We practice a lot of hypnosis in our relationship, and a few years ago she started repeatedly conditioning me during trance to feel like her mouth on my penis is disgusting - a similar feeling to if she was slobbering all over my face. A few times a year she starts a blowjob while I’m tied up just to hear me beg her to stop and try to wriggle away and ends up laughing and telling me how pathetic I am.

It’s quite the mind fuck knowing that I used to love them but not being able to imagine why I would ever want one again. I asked her recently if she ever misses giving me blowjobs and she said she honestly does, but that conditioning me to hate them and knowing I’ll never get a real one from her again turns her on more than giving them ever did.

ChasteHubby2015, Flick and Jail Bird like this.
  19. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Be careful what you wish for, @Pssybtch ! 8 years ago, when we started this journey, I was still focused on my pleasure (BJ's, PIV sex, etc, etc) and that all has come completely full circle and I am now totally focused on GIVING pleasure to Her as well as to anyone She designates (M/F)!

20. Pssybtch

Pssybtch Member

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    I hear you - Im already pretty far down the be careful what you wish for rabbit hole. No masturbation, hand jobs, or blowjobs for 4+ years. She still give me PIV a few times per week without orgasm but it is exclusively because she likes to feel my penis inside of her. Most sessions are quick PIV with me licking her to orgasm after or just licking her and massaging her after her orgasm.

Are you happy with where your journey has taken you?

21. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    I used to get them regularly, multiple times a week in fact. My wife loves to have me in her mouth. The only reason I get them less now is the cage but when it does come off it’s usually the first thing she goes for. Unfortunately it rarely continues until orgasm like it used to but that is what I signed up for when I gave her the key and the power to deny my orgasms.

Caged4Sazz and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  22. lockedinTampa

lockedinTampa Active member

Sales
    Florida
    Local Time:
    My KH told me when she decided she was going permanent that two things were certain:

She has given her last blowjob and I would never have another orgasm.

so there’s that.

23. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    I think every women I've ever been with hasn't enjoyed them. It's part of the reason I'm in chastity i think. I never thought it through when I said I would be in chastity unconditionally. Strangely enough, after a year and a half my mistress has never mentioned blowjobs. She think it's unbefitting for a slave to have sex with his mistress so this is one thing that is banned. I miss it dearly.

ChasteHubby2015 and Rectrix like this.
  24. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    This is one of the unwritten benefits of chastity for her. She controls my sexuality. She NEVER has to consider doing anything that grosses her out. Definitely not getting a BJ ever again. I get a handjob once a month. That's about her limit... She can stand my semen if its no more often than that. She doesn't let me give her oral anymore because it's gross to her. She's in charge. I take what ii can get.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  25. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Germanny
    Local Time:
    in our relationship there was a development which feels totally natural and normal for me and comes step by step without planning it, from now PIV anymore (hubby is pussyfree), to now BJ, no HJ, no ejaculations and no erections anymore, male sexuality will be replaced by female sexuality only and yes, there is a lot of oral sex (almost every day) but for me not for him

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice