Limited or denied blowjobs?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Oakwood29, Mar 20, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Oakwood29

Oakwood29 New member

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    Me and my wife are in our mid 30s with an active sex life. She has been my KH for a few months now and it’s going great. She has always given great blowjobs and she knows how much I love them. Since we started with chastity, she has only given me one blowjob and it was only for a minute or so before her hand took over. The only other time was when I used an 8 inch strap-on on her (once so far) while in chastity. She really went at it and gave the strap-on the most sloppy BJ. Seemed to really enjoy it too. It Made me a bit jealous, in an erotic way lol

Could this be because giving BJs is a submissive act and she may be repulsed at the thought of submitting to me when I have given her control of my sex life?

I cope with this by being turned on by the denial (otherwise I would be very sad haha).

Since I’m fairly new to this, I would like to hear from others who received few or no BJ’s compared to when you started chastity. How do you cope with this? Is this ever acknowledged by your KH or did it just happen naturally without ever discussing it. How do you feel about it?

2. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    Probably that giving a blowjob takes some effort and she doesn't need to try that hard given your status imo.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    I don’t think repulsed is quite the right word, maybe inappropriate or unnecessary fits a little better.

First when we started dating, me being in her mouth was just a part of sex and foreplay. In fact she said she didn’t mind it cause no gagging and was easy. Once we began her being in control they all but stopped. A few times in the last 4 years.

She is under the impression that her pleasure is my priority, and my member in her mouth doesn’t do anything for her, so not really something we do anymore. I think I kinda gave them up when I told her that she was in control.

On a whole different point, being caged has its own unique drawbacks hygiene wise. I keep it clean, but it would be naive to say that the smell and taste of it isn’t affected, unless you always shower immediately prior.

4. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    For us, once I had 'the talk" with my wife (now my KH) about chastity, WLM's and me being a submissive things really changed.
    Oral sex is given by me to her. I have not had a BJ in 8+ years or so. That ended the day she locked my first belt on. She informed me that she would no longer be doing that. In the D/s world I was the one who will be giving (a lot) oral sex. As my KH/wife/dom she would would not be sucking anything anymore.
    I miss my BJ's a whole lot but I have never been happier finally being able to be my submissive self. I cross dress a little and wear panties 24/7/365 Life is wonderful.

You might have to get use to being BJ free as your new norm of being locked up goes forward.

Enjoy your chastity!

5. mwsubmissy

mwsubmissy Active member

Local Time:
    Blowjobs have be come a thing of the past for us a couple of years into chastity. We stopped for several reasons, the biggest one is we felt that it was a very submissive act for her. Also she received no pleasure from it.

6. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    My experience mirrors what is mentioned above. Once we got into chastity, my Keyholder Wife went from giving BJs often to none at all, never.

She asks me from time to time to remember back when She gave them to me and think how pleasurable they were, only to say that will never happen again.

I suspect it's a combination of it not giving Her pleasure, the submissive nature of oral sex and Her (and me) wanting to have firm lines between BC (before chsstity) and AD (after denial) times.

No complaints--It's a small price to pay for living out a fantasy.

asa

7. Oakwood29

Oakwood29 New member

Local Time:

A few times in 4 years?wow that is something that I will have to get used to. The change feels rapid, almost too fast. Not that I’m expecting or demanding anything of her, nor am I in desperate need for a BJ, I’m just processing my situation. Its an adjustment for me.
    And hygiene isn’t an issue I shower prior to any play.

attistoC likes this.
  8. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    Before we got married, blowjobs were quite common. Combining marriage with chastity and her dominance in our relationship has all but eliminated them completely. She will reward me after a long lock up with one, but I think that's mostly to punish me by having me eat an extra large load of cum .

9. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    My wife never really gave me blowjobs before chastity. She just wasn't that good at them, so it wasn't something I asked for that often. And she would rarely offer, it wasn't something she liked anyway.

Since I got locked up she's blown on my caged penis to tease it (really odd feeling there) and has occasionally licked it, but a blow job is not something I see in my future, like ever.

She also rarely even *touches* my penis now when I'm caged, preferring to tease me in other ways.

10. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    Very common before chastity now oral on me only happens when she fancies it in her mouth-she satisfies her lust and then it's 'off you go' and i'm dismissed, usually if not in the bedroom, with pants round my ankles. She also is mainly gratifying herself and can be a bit rough, in a way that would be a big no, were it the other way round when i service her orally. It's not always pleasant but it's very flr!

11. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    All throughout our marriage, my Wife(KH now) would give me oral all the time. She was really good at giving blow jobs. It was my favorite. She would go down on me where ever and when ever. Some mornings, driving to work, she would blow me while I drove. And she would swallow my load almost every time I came in her mouth.

Now that she has full control of my cock, it doesn't happen much anymore. We have been more open with each other about our likes and dislikes. She told me that she really didn't like giving blowjobs, but did because she knew how much I enjoyed it. I asked her about swallowing and she told me she really didn't enjoy it, but thought it was something she had to do. I never forced her to do it. I always thought she liked it, because she did it the first night we slept together, and did it from that night on. She was very good at it also. Licking, sucking, deepthroat, She surprised me a few times in how good she was. She also told me that she had never done it to anyone else but me.

So now, if my Wife decides to give me a little taste of what was once a very common act, I enjoy it even more that before. It might be 10-15 seconds long and never ends in a orgasm and she told me there is only one person now that will swallow a load, and it's not her...

12. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    My wife never liked giving blowjobs and once we started chastity she told me the only blowjob I would get again would be one that I’m flexible enough to give myself.

13. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Maybe it was because I was always submissive, but i was never comfortable getting a blowjob. I had a few, only because the woman 'seemed' enthusiastic about giving me one. But I soon flipped that to me going down on her. It just feels natural for me to be giving oral attention to others rather than receiving it. I greatly preferred making sure she was satisfied before I considered myself. Still prefer it that way.

14. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    So it sounds like everyone here has decided its ok to never receive pleasure. A common thread is that BJ's were ok before marriage and now are off the table. Were the bj's just a ploy to set the hook and get their man and now chastity is just an easy way to exclude doing something they really never wanted to do in the first place?

Giveitup likes this.
  15. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    Mine aren't 'off the table' they just happen on her terms-that can be very nice to receive the attention or sometimes even 'nicer' being 'used'-my bj's are now more interesting that's for sure!

jvabox likes this.
  16. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    I wouldn't put my balls in her mouth either. They get attention on her terms too though!

17. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    She likes having my dick (when hard..) in Her mouth
    but never to the end inside
    and sometimes She finishes me with hand job (Hers, must often mine)
    but the very most often, straight back in cage when my dick falls down

Caged4Sazz, attistoC and Susanstoy91 like this.
  18. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    I have received oral sex from my Wife twice in 25 years and neither was what I would call a blowjob

I don't expect to ever receive oral sex again

Caged4Sazz, attistoC and b_quark like this.
  19. MistressMusespet

MistressMusespet Long term member

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    Ms Val has never given me a blow job. She says that I would probably cum too fast. She gives Sir blowjobs all the time. She tells me how she loves having a big cock in her mouth. Sir always reminds me about how good she is.
    She has told me that as long as I'm married to her I will never feel a mouth or vagina on my pee pee.

20. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I would say yes to that. Many women use blow jobs to seal the deal before marriage. My first wife said after the wedding that she had sucked her last dick! I thought she was joking! I think as a rule "most" women do not like sucking on a cock and swallowing a load. Yes, there are some that enjoy the act but if I was a betting man I would say most do not. As a male, I have wondered how it felt to have a hot load of cum shot into my mouth
    while my head was held in place.
    As a submissive, whenever my wife directs me after a release, I'm required to eat my load. She takes great pride in watching me lick it all up. The first time I was required to eat it, I stood there looking at it on her belly she laughed and said to get going, that it's better warm than cold! Finally, I leaned into it and lapped it all up. I can't say I like it now but I lap it up quickly whenever she tells me to.

Caged4Sazz, ldg69, Amsterdam and 4 others like this.
  21. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    One time my wife fully dressed me in female clothing and then started to give me a blow job, but then stopped. It has never happened again since (either dressing or a blow job). I guess she was trying out both and didn't like either. So none in my future.

Caged4Sazz and attistoC like this.
  22. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Bingo! Give the man a cigar. If I choose to give her total control and only do the things she finds pleasurable, I am not exactly shocked that putting a dick in her mouth isn’t getting her hot and bothered. The fact is I would never want pity sex, blowjobs included.

As far as bjs being a hook, no. It is more than likely they gave them because they loved them and wanted to give them pleasure, but once control was given away, they freely accepted to do what was asked and do what pleasures them and not do what doesn’t.

Jail Bird, attistoC and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  23. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    My KH enjoys giving oral but it’s far more rare when locked.

24. Kinkerbell

Kinkerbell Member

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    i 100% agree with this. i can count the blowjobs that i've received on one hand with fingers to spare. It is my preference that my penis is never again inside a Woman's mouth.

attistoC, b_quark and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  25. Conrad3

Conrad3 Long term member

Epos Engineer
    Bucks
    Local Time:
    I used to get blowjobs before being locked since licking I don’t get any sort of oral even when I do get an unlock I still don’t get one anymore

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice