Italy
Artist

ldg69

Active member, Male, 54, from Italy

ldg69 was last seen:
Apr 26, 2024 at 5:24 AM
    1. StubHub
      StubHub
      Wonderful talent you have. Love your quality work. Checking over your website.

Thanks for your following.
      ldg69 likes this.
      1. ldg69
        ldg69
        I read part of your diary. I was struck by the relationship with your wife, a very special way of loving each other and enjoying their bodies
        Apr 21, 2022
      2. StubHub
        StubHub
        Thanks, she reviews and has to approve my entries before postings.

She requires me to be detailed . I get demerits for tardiness or incorrect entries. That means I get a regular series of corrective spankings.

I have asked her permission to download one of your pdf's. She controls all my internet access and contents. She probably will select it if she approves.

Thanks
        Apr 21, 2022
        ldg69 likes this.
      3. ldg69
        ldg69
        If you are referring to the comic The return of 912 it is right that you and especially your wife know that only in the third and fourth episode there are two men in a cage. This will also happen in the fifth that I am doing now. In the meantime I think about the flr plot. If your wife gives you permission to download something, I'll be happy to hear what you think and what your wife think!
        Apr 21, 2022
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 2, 1969 (Age: 54)
    Italy
    Artist
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    I am a comic artist and bdsm novelist. I came here looking for real experiences of chastity, useful to inspire a story / comic with a male protagonist in chastity and in a femal led relationship. I want to learn what flr dynamics are.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice