Estimated Population in Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Peter Rabbit, May 27, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Wow that is tremendous! :-D [/QUOTE]

It seems bonkers until you look at recent studies on sexual fantasies:
    seven-most-common-sexual-fantasies.png

The 21% of Irish Couples Do BDSM stat looks awfully close to what you expect if you randomly paired people, and those who had congruent kink roles did kink: (93% x 50%) x (96% x 50%) = 22%.

And if you assume a 50/50 split and that the stat applies to the US as well, then 10% of couples do Femdom at least some of the time. It doesn't seem much of a reach to think that half of them might have a chastity device in the toy box.

2. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    Only the Chinese know; they make 90 % of the devices.

3. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    If you think that way (and I agree with) you multiply users by 10.
    In the former web site OsezlaCMC.com (dare the chastity cage) a canadian one they tell that 6% of canadian where on cage or chaste. That goes well with your statistics.

We can be sure it is a kink or sex toy that is near the vibrator in many couples. It gain it place in bed and kink in our life.

4. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    I remember that site, but I think they made up their statistics!

I think "equivalent of vibrator" is where the chastity device is heading. It might already be there, but nobody talks about it.

5. cagedvanilla

cagedvanilla Member

Executive
    Houston
    Local Time:
    Since I would believe that at least 90% of the devices sold could not be worn on a 24/7/365 basis for multiple reasons, I believe the number of men who actually where a cage device regularly, (More than 50% of the time), is probably much lower than we think. In order to wear a cage comfortably consistently, at least in my own personal experience, it took my Mistress and I several months of trial and error. We started out with the normal Chinese knockoffs that were cheap to buy and throw in a drawer when they didn't fit correctly, CB6000, (2) Holy Trainers, several Chinese knockoffs, and that was all before we decided we both liked to at least role play and were interested in playing more than a weekend or couple of days here and there. At this point we spent the money on a Mature Metal Watchful Mistress, had to send it back twice before it ever fit right, even then I would occasionally still have it come off due to the gap sizing and my left testicle slipping out. We then made more sizing changes and bought a Jailbird. Same issue. I talked to MM about the issue, and they told me how I could change the gap myself, and once i did this, it is now what I would call as close to perfect as I will ever get. IT will NOT come off unless my Mistress allows it off. I can't slip out, I can't "fall" out, and we use the set screw for better discretion. Even of the men on here, how many are actually kept locked up at all times with little release?

ugams and Cageboi like this.
  6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    There are certainly some serious ones here who seem to forever live in their cages.

I generally am always free at night, and probably only locked half the days.

cagedvanilla likes this.
  7. Tarknassus

Tarknassus Wordy chastity nerdery.

Dog Walker
    United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    Question then - would you still consider yourself 'locked' for the overnight duration?

My access to unlocking/locking is done through my KH wife, who allows me to be unlocked for the purposes of working as we both know that it can cause irritation to the point of having to leave it off for days to recover. This way we can mitigate the tension on certain parts of my skin (oddly, only the top right part of the ring causes issues) - and I would personally consider myself still 'locked' because as soon as I'm back home, everything goes back on and the key is turned once more. I get less busy working days where I am not unlocked for work, and we are hoping that my skin will adapt more to allow a full normal day. We are also considering alternatives, such as a PA padlock which would make a strong reminder that I am under lockdown rules from my KH but allowing the freedom for work. If I could find a lightweight tube-style for PA which also covers uncut guys, that would be a dream...

I'd guess I am on a part-time "honour" system, which I keep because I am not in places/positions where I can easily abuse the privilege my keyholder gives me.

Jammy, Job Joseph and cagedvanilla like this.
  8. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    I would consider myself full time locked. Other than occasional teasing or P in the V, I am only unlocked weekly for grooming and deep cleaning. After she had me get the PA piercing we got a good moderately priced, well built cage (rigid chastity model 1) to make sure I would be able to endure long term chastity. My wife loves the Evotion Orion Stainless though. I just got circumcised at the beginning of the month so to be able to eventually end up in the Orion once fully healed. Its weird, this time right now I'm unlocked while healing is the longest I have been uncaged in years, and it doesn't feel right. It is a constant feeling like I forgot my wallet or not wearing a watch.

9. cagedvanilla

cagedvanilla Member

Executive
    Houston
    Local Time:
    I wish that were the case for me! lol I truly am locked for long periods of time without release at all and I have no schedule given as to when it will be. My Wife/Mistress are home today from the office and she just spent the past 45 minutes "Edging me" as she calls it, but I am still in my cage while she does it. It is just enough that I feel like I could cum the entire duration but I am never able to quite get there. It drives me crazy and she just laughs and thinks the whole thing is funny. I love that Woman but she can drive me nuts, and the more we play this "game" the more she is becoming a true Mistress. I am a lucky man.

Alceste, true42 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  10. cagedvanilla

cagedvanilla Member

Executive
    Houston
    Local Time:
    I would encourage you to get a fitted cage from a place like Mature Metal. I wear mine 24/7 and there is NO unlocking. When she finally does unlock, it might be long enough for me to have actual sex, it might be for a couple of days, I guess it just depends on my Wife/Keyholders whims at the moment. He thing is each time it goes on it STAYS on longer than the last time. The last time was 22 days and I am currently on day 8 for this time.

11. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    @cagedvanilla asked a great question: "Even of the men on here, how many are actually kept locked up at all times with little release?"

Members of the Mansion are hardly a random sample of society. About as far from it as you can get. And yet I'll bet at least half of us are not locked "all the time".

So I am guessing the population at large are, by and large, not in chastity.

bondinchas likes this.
  12. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    But not all need to be locked 24x7x365 to be considered into chastity. Even the guys who are locked for 2hr before their girlfriends want sex count as doing chastity.
    A

Jammy and Lazlo Toth like this.
  13. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    I certainly agree with you there.

I just think the chastity numbers "out there" are inflated.

Jammy and cagedvanilla like this.
  14. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've chatted with "Mistresses" out there who don't know what a chastity cage is our what it would be used for. Not in CM I may add.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  15. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife is open to leaving me unlocked for longer periods, but she says my attitude changes and insists *I* prefer to be locked.

So she puts me in this catch-22, if I could somehow act how she wishes all the time, I could be unlocked and stay out of chastity. Yeah, we all know THAT isn't going to happen lol.

I know what she means about me preferring to be locked. 24/7 chastity is a way of constantly being reminded you are owned by another, and frankly I find that comforting. So yes, I love that feeling. But I also love being free and sticking it in my Wife every chance I get. Turns out She has other ideas.

As to the population at large, I had a cuck/hotwife couple contact me on my Wife's dating app. They weren't interested in her....they were interested in ME(!). I made a good couple of friends, as they wanted to know if I lived in a FLR, I said yes, am I locked, yes, do I get pegged, yes, do I get whipped and spanked, yes. Turns out they do all those same things. He's a locked chastity sub just like me. They live here in the same place. We text each other all the time now sharing our Wive's adventures. So yes, they are out there.

16. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    True-even here, only a minority of us are locked 24/7. My wife and I started playing with chastity over 5 years ago, but it was just over 3 years ago that I became "permanently" locked. I have a piercing and my Evotion Bijou is anchored to that, so that it cannot be removed without the key, at the risk of significant pain and blood loss.

Having said that, I am allowed to remove it weekly for a few minutes for thorough cleaning and inspection. Then it goes back on. My only orgasms have come from pegging, and I've had no erections for 3 years. I figure I'm about as close to "permanent" chastity as it gets.

17. Tarknassus

Dog Walker
    United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I do wear a fitted cage (my 4th) and it's the best fit I've managed to get that doesn't cause major issues - as long as I'm careful. With my work involving 10-20miles of walking per day, in all weathers, I need to be careful. Winter sucks for me because the cold weather also doesn't help.

The reasons is I get an incredibly tight ballsack in cold/wet weather and when exercising. I'll even have my testicles get to a point of retraction into the body so much that they 'pop' back out when I warm back up or relax. This force is so strong that previous attempts at wearing cages 24/7 during these conditions have torn my skin apart in one particular place every time (on the right side of the penis going down towards the ballsack as looking from above) - usually resulting in a series of smaller skin tears along about 2" of skin. I've tried round, oval, ergonomic rings in metal, the HT-type rings, numerous other types of rings. Always, no matter which type, has always resulted in skin tears or marking on this one particular point. The curse of wonky balls and a nutsack that could probably crush my balls if they didn't have somewhere to escape!

Our best solution so far is, despite having one of the most comfortably fitted cages to date (my adorable Steelheart), I still need to be unlocked for my work so that I reduce this risk of my skin tearing at this troublesome spot. Maybe one day it will cease to be an issue for me (I wish!), or there will be a new ring design that works for my circumstances, or we just continue the way we're doing things - which is I have to go ask permission to be unlocked for work, and then when I'm back to be re-locked in. (Speaking of which, I might see if I can fabricate a 'teardrop' shaped ring which may work... If it does, I might see if Dietmar could make it for me)

At least the current way of doing things makes the hygeine requirements of a solid steel tube a lot easier!

Dr MBogo likes this.
  18. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I had similar issues. My scrotum will retract to the point I'm just flat. I finally realized that base ring devices weren't going to work for me. I switched to a device secured by a PA piercing. Just suggesting solidarity and something that could be an option for you.

Hig4s likes this.
  19. Tarknassus

Dog Walker
    United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hmm, I've been looking at PA-oriented solutions but for an uncut guy with a PA there's not really much in a non-ball trap device without selling a kidney for something from Steelwerks Extreme... and I can't even find anything there... ( I do have a preference for metal over plastic, I am aware of Evotion's offerings)

20. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Have you looked at the BA-30 from badassworkroom?

21. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    I had a similar problem-my nuts and sac are so small that they routinely slip out of any ring. (at least any ring that didn't precipitate gangrene!) So, I opted for a shaft only cage(Evotion Bijou) anchored to a piercing. It can not be removed without the key, and yet is very comfortable. I've worn it 24/7 for a couple of years now. Check out Evotion's shaft-only designs, and give it some thought.

22. Tarknassus

Dog Walker
    United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've seen those, and the fact they do an uncut version is also beneficial - it's been one of the few PA/uncut-friendly cages on my radar. I do have an almost stubborn preference for steel/titanium, although I've tried a few plastic ones. My other difficulty with the tube-only PA designs is trying to figure if there's a measuring method for them, if they have to be slightly tighter, etc. Then there's my foreskin getting all pinched in the end bars again. If there was a PA only version of the Steelheart's tube, I'd use that!

We've had a run of warmer weather which means my balls haven't been so tight and I've actually managed to do a few days work with 24/7 wear of my cage - along with some new jockstraps which have been very cosy and supporting in all the right places for me. I've also found a locking PA tube with thru-hole which looks like an awesome way to secure myself to almost any cage providing there's a suitable hole/bar gap. It's an extra key potentially for my KH, but the increased security would be worth it.

23. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Not really. But cage or no cage, the number of orgasms is identical. (It's about the chastity, not about the cage.)

Some people here have said that without the cage, they'd masturbate and couldn't help it. I get that. I've somehow agreed to not do that, and so far, it seems to be working.

cagedvanilla and Tarknassus like this.
  24. cagedvanilla

cagedvanilla Member

Executive
    Houston
    Local Time:
    We don't either, but we don't discuss it with our friends, it is our secret. I am guessing that 99% of couples would not want to divulge this information to friends or family, I know I wouldn't.

25. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    We are part of that 99%.

We don't discuss our sex lives with anyone in real life, and we have zero interest in it either. Jay is not my real name haha, and KH are not her initials either :p

cagedvanilla likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice