Mistress J
    Locked since:
    3-16-2022
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    • Vanilla
    Chastity devices:
    MM Watchful Mistress, MM Jailbird; love them both.
    Chastity resume:
    July 2018 started chastity, had a long unlocked period due to a medical injury, have been locked almost entirely since August 2021.
    Locked by my Mistress at most times. We are enjoying the journey and the growth of our roles, her as a very vanilla Domme, me as a trying to be submissive slave. We only role play when we are alone for obvious reasons. Being locked was my fantasy, she was a kind enough wife to go along with my kink, even though I bombarded her with this. We have gone to this being my fantasy to Her making it my reality. I am kept locked at all times unless She wants me out. I don't ask and she does not say, when that might be, but each time has been longer, and the last time was 22 days. She has recently become interested in reading small books on this subject and with each passing week grows more comfortable in her role as Mistress, mind you it has taken us years to get to this place. This is my journey.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice