1:47 AM
Birthday:
Aug 8, 1975 (Age: 48)
Home Page:
United Kingdom
Dog Walker

Tarknassus

Wordy chastity nerdery., Male, 48, from United Kingdom

Collar has finally shipped! Should be with me in a few days! Can't wait to present it to my wife... May 16, 2022

Tarknassus was last seen:
Oct 16, 2022
    1. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      Collar has finally shipped! Should be with me in a few days! Can't wait to present it to my wife...
      Subhub101 likes this.
    2. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      Feeling better. Wife has new toys for her pleasure & my pain. Collar coming soon. Been given an orgasm date (2wks), will stay locked for it!
    3. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      My mental state is suddenly not good today, no clue why. First time in months, hope I can snap out of it pretty quickly...
    4. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      I’m so turned on by my wife’s relentless teasing I leaked cum simply from kissing her on the lips. Argh! Panty liner time lol!!
      justme6819, Lostsoul981 and anasyrma like this.
    5. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      Increasing dominant is how to describe my wife. Now outright refusing to unlock me even for her own playtimes with me. Fun and frustration!
      justme6819, Rectrix and Subhub101 like this.
    6. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      So my wife makes a statement to me - declaring I am to be permanently kept locked unless needed. This is a mind-blown day for me...
      1. Nebiyam
        Nebiyam
        oh my ...
        Apr 21, 2022
        Tarknassus likes this.
      2. Nebiyam
        Nebiyam
        i hope you'll be needed quite often ;)
        i am needed one weekend a month
        Apr 21, 2022
    7. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      Wife has agreed to collaring me, and getting a leash too. Gave me a pet name which can be used in public w/out suspicion :D
      Subhub101, Denied7151 and Rectrix like this.
      1. Subhub101
        Subhub101
        What's the pet name, or would that give it away
        Apr 17, 2022
      2. Tarknassus
        Tarknassus
        "Slushy Puppy" lol. If she's been teasing me, she calls me "Mushy Puppy" then haha!
        Apr 18, 2022
        Subhub101 likes this.
      3. Subhub101
        Subhub101
        Ah that's sweet lol
        Apr 18, 2022
        Tarknassus likes this.
    8. Subhub101
      Subhub101
      Hope I'm not being too noisy/intrusive! Tell me to bugger off or ignore me if I am!
      1. Tarknassus
        Tarknassus
        Ha! No, it’s nice to have some interest lol.
        Apr 12, 2022
    9. Subhub101
      Subhub101
      Ah cool! My records 15 I think and I'm on 12 ATM. Have you cum in your cage before. It's a strange sensation. My wife's not very well at the moment (cold/flu) so I think I might be breaking the 15 day record. Btw I googled Tarknassus and found some futuristic music - is that what your names from or something else?
      1. Tarknassus
        Tarknassus
        Yes, I’m a huge dark ambient fan, the album the name comes from is one of the “characters” in the audio narrative that goes along with the music. One of my favourite albums.
        Apr 12, 2022
        Subhub101 likes this.
      2. Tarknassus
        Tarknassus
        I have cum in a cage in the past, I’m not allowed to now but my wife is considering it as a means of orgasm control. My wife has really stepped out of the vanilla realm and embracing a lot of new things recently. Which is great. Hope your wife recovers quickly (but not too quickly so you break your record haha)
        Apr 12, 2022
        Subhub101 likes this.
    10. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      I have started leaking cum whilst kneeling in front of my wife to cuddle her. A bizarre feeling. Wife is finding it confusing yet hot, lol..
      1. Subhub101
        Subhub101
        Haha when did you last cum? I love when you get to the stage where you body starts to respond to any intamacy. I'm not there yet but even a hand on my inner thigh drives me wild at the moment
        Apr 12, 2022
      2. Tarknassus
        Tarknassus
        According to my records, 21 days ago…. It’s amazing, was slightly unexpected but super hot given wife was talking of cumming in cage in the future too
        Apr 12, 2022
        Subhub101 likes this.
    11. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      2nd time ever wife tied me to the bed to tease me. 1st time was a failure. She loved it this time, she felt true power over me. I love her!
      Denied7151 and Chris estim like this.
    12. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      Wife texted yesterday: "I love you being locked up." I foolishly asked "Am I ever being released?" to which she said "Maybe."
      Chris estim likes this.
    13. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      Just dropped some cash on a new Badassworkroom cage - the BA-21P - can’t wait already!!
      Chris estim and Rectrix like this.
    14. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      Back in the Steelheart after much healing, plucking and trimming, tested for 2 days. Nice to be snug in its home. Now keys back with KH...
      Rectrix likes this.
    15. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      Traditional "cages" cause me oedema issues, tubes are a nightmare to keep clean. And as for my damn foreskin... Ah, sweet chastity life!
      1. Giles_English
        Giles_English
        Oedema seems to be caused by cages that are too tight. The shaft has to have an opportunity to be just a little hard before it presses into the bars.
        Mar 25, 2022
      2. Tarknassus
        Tarknassus
        True in regard to tightness. I seem to be very sensitive to *any* pressure regardless of size, hence I prefer the tube of my Steelheart.
        Mar 25, 2022
        Giles_English likes this.
    16. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      Treading the fine line between conditioning my skin on my base ring and it going horribly wrong... So far so good. Warmer weather helps.
    17. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      Warm enough weather for the first time allowing me to do a full day's work without major discomfort from the cold... Yay!
    18. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      Unlocking for work nearly every day is annoying... Need to find a solution to this but it's hard to figure out.
    19. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      New jockstraps arrived. I'm in love! They are super supportive and feel great! (Orlus is the brand btw)
    20. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      The words "I've made a huge mistake..." seem to come to mind every time my wife "wants a word upstairs"... OW!
      ugams likes this.
    21. Tarknassus
      Tarknassus
      Fabulous Friday! Not Freedom Friday though... :D Feeling good and comfy though.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 8, 1975 (Age: 48)
    Home Page:
    https://everydaychastity.com
    United Kingdom
    Dog Walker
    My key is held by:
    Mrs Tarknassus
    Locked since:
    11th March 2022
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Steelworxx Steelheart (current). Former cages: London Tower (custom), CB6000 knockoff (awful, but it was a start!) and way too many Chinese clones since assigned to the bin.
    Chastity resume:
    First locked myself in 2015. Wife has been occasional KH for last 5 yrs approx, now fully committed.
    Married male, 46yo. Started playing around with Chastity in 2015. After many failed starts, my wife and I are really starting to see success in using it as part of our lives, along with an FLR, and domestic discipline as well. She holds my keys, sets the rules and "follows through" with them. I love her all the more for it and we are both experiencing something of a new lease of life in our marriage.

Signature

I was locked in my Steelworxx Steelheart on 11th March 2022 with no release date by my adorable keyholder wife.

I mumble about Chastity, FLR and Discipline here - https://everydaychastity.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice