How do you feel about physical discipline?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by CJ's hubby, Apr 27, 2018.

?

How many of us men ae physical disciplined

1. Regularly

30 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. As Punishment

33 vote(s)
    41.3%
  3. Not yet

23 vote(s)
    28.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    What instrument of punishment does your Wife, Mistress, Dom, Key Holder. Queen prefer?

2. Locked In LoneStar

Locked In LoneStar Active member

Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    Right now I get paddled, 25 swats each, every Monday for maintenance. She feels it's working well, so it's likely I'll be paddled every week for the foreseeable future.

She uses an oak paddle, about 10-12" long with holes drilled through. She likes it a lot.

Rectrix, Goddess Linda and PrincessK like this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    Not really into it. For me sexuality is a mind thing more than a physical thing. It always was, to an extent. Now that I am chaste in honour of my guide and inspiration it literally is only in the mind.

Punishment falls into the same category. I want my experiences mentally, not physically

4. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    She plans on progressing in this area, we haven't gotten to the point that she feels confident enough to incorporate punishments. But, her favorite impact toy is her hand.

Goddess Linda likes this.
  5. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    I picked regularly and as punishment. We have a stroke count system for specific reoccurring things such as failing to perform a chore is 5 strokes. Failing to do something Mistress specifically tells me to do is 10 strokes. If she feels like I'm stepping out of line or do something wrong she can assign strokes as she sees fit. I keep the list and submit it to her every Thursday. Yesterdays list was 45 strokes. So far she hasn't done it though as kids have been out of school.

When she is ready she tells me to get our room ready. I close all windows and doors. I lay out her wooden paddle, belt, riding crop and a leather strap with the word "slut" on it. When she tells me to I also place the deep blue with her other implements. I then get a gag and wrist restraints on and bend over the bed with my hands cuffed. I hug a pillow so that when I lay on it I'm restraining my hands. This helps me keep from fleeing.

Mainly she just goes to town, but sometimes she talks a bit first. Especially if she's really upset about something on my list. She'll rotate through the implements and when I've done something deserving of it she will add a coating of deep blue on my balls. I try to keep count to have some idea where I am, but I usually lose track pretty quickly. When she's done she'll sit on the bed and I'll crawl to her apologizing and thanking her.

I have kind of a love/hate relationship with punishment. I love submitting to her. That act of preparing the room and getting into position is some of the most submissive moments I feel in my life. I also love how it helps keep me in line. How she can say to me "that just cost you 5" and it stops me dead in my tracks. That element of control she exercises over me is intoxicating. I hate the actual punishments. They really hurt. When I'm laying there with balls on fire from deep blue and this heavy whacking thud slamming into my backside I just want it to stop.

There are times when I think I'd like it if she stopped doing weekly punishments. Then again there are times when I think I'd like my dick unlocked so I can cum again. Neither ones going to happen as she is happy with both.

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I don't see us getting there in the forseeable future but whether we do or not is her perogative. I relinquished the key and all control so if punishment becomes an additional price for her continued interest then I might not like it but I'll gladly pay it.

7. JKL

JKL Active member

Rome, Italy
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    I love punishing my husband with a belt (a narrow one) and a riding crop. I have also used birch on his ass which was delightful.

Dogchasecats and Goddess Linda like this.
  8. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    I used to get punished off a past Mistress. The punishments arose if I mis-spoke, misbehaved or didn't complete a task to her satisfaction. Usually more a bit play with a paddle or flogger. Enough to be aware of it for a little while but no cuts, marks or bruises.

Although I did make the mistake of being slightly late for a date once and that punishment did seem to be a little more than 'play'!

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I thought that was the whole idea of 'punishment'

If she decided to use physical punishment as means of behaviour modification I would be open to it but would prefer that there be a distinct line between punishment and play I think that would be more effective.

I'm thinking for me that if there is/was an aspect of my behaviour that she wanted to adjust then lets adjust it not play at it.

Punishment I believe ought to be something you do not want repeated.

10. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    It's evolving. She's had a riding crop for a month and she seems to really like it. It's normally just play. I'm on my knees, kissing her high heels while she slaps my ass, and slowly drags the tip from my balls and through my crack. While she whips my ass pretty hard, she normally doesn't hit my balls too hard. The punishment side is different. If I say or do something she doesn't like, she'll snap her fingers once. It's subtle enough that we are the only ones who really notice if we are in public or with friends. What it means though is that in the next few hours, I'll be in the position and she'll take one really hard swat right on my balls. It stings like crazy and I can't get off the floor for a minute.

11. billie1

billie1 Active member

Sissy Maid
    Dorset
    Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    Always the cane

12. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    My wife has a distinction between play and punishment. I got mad at her once and cut the plastic lock on the emergency lock box holding the extra key. I got a good caning of ten whacks for that and it was a lesson well earned and learned. Her canes include several wooded dowels of different lengths and thicknesses.

I do wood working and have been making her paddles and have learned a great deal about what a good paddle requires as she tried them all out on me. They are used mostly for minor infractions of HER rules, maintenance, and play but still do a good job of attitude adjustment.

Love&Passion likes this.
  13. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    My keyholder loves her riding crop. Even she was impressed with the marks left on my ass

14. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:

I prefer to stay on the play side of it. Anyway, I think emotional punishment is much more effective at behavioural modification.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  15. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I have not yet been physically disciplined (unless pegging counts) but I would embrace it if my wife believed it was best for me.

16. DMDS

DMDS New member

Harrogate
    Local Time:
    Been involved in a little bit of flagellation for a previous Dommes pleasure more than as punishment and enjoyed it. I think it has a place in most relationships like this at least as a form of punishment though my opinion on it is that if I am with a Domme that enjoys it and wants it to be used purely for their entertainment then I am happy to oblige.

17. Rockndizzy

Rockndizzy Member

Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    Usually it is just playful, but tonight my love was a bit tired of my back talk and I am having a bit of trouble sitting! She likes the bamboo back scratcher and a plasic long handle shower brush and a wooden spoon. I will be a bit more obedient!

18. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    I love it and my wife uses it regulary.

Whips, clips, paddles, tens unit, bamboo pokers, vampire gloves, rubber bands, plastic hair scrunchies, heat rub, all kinds of things.

When i see something that she might like to use i buy it and give it to her.

Goddess Linda likes this.
  19. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    We have a cane, hair brushes, small paddle, whip, nipple clamps. A carpet beater might be next on the list.

20. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    If she is feeling playful, she makes me pull my panties down, bend over, and she literally bites my behind. Once on each side. It hurts like hell and she almost always leaves a bruise or teeth marks. If I am receiving discipline or punishment, she uses a heavy wooden paddle and a cane stick.

21. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i been reading all this and its a bit scary i think. please do all of you like being smacked a lot then.

22. Goddess Linda

Goddess Linda Natural born Domme, Owner, Key holder

Brazil, living in Europe
    Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    and bare handed is one of the most intense form to degrade them too, they hurts much more in your mind I guess

Nulify likes this.
  23. simplysub

simplysub Junior Member

Professional
    Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    We communicate regularly and as things have evolved I'm more in tune with her expectations. But there are times where in her opinion I'm not meeting them or making what she feels the effort to meet them should be. So then it's "talk time" to discuss or for me to better realize where the change in behavior is needed. A nasty little delrin cane. Not a lot of strokes, 3-9 so far, and not terribly often. But it does underscore the point being made. With our other interests I've become a bit of a masochist and that pain/pleasure point she's gotten so good to bringing me to is amazing. But no warmup...all the difference in the world. All pain no pleasure.

CJ's hubby likes this.
  24. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:

I got caned.. once. It was an 'enlightening' experience. CJ has about three wooden dowel rods of different diameters and all three have their own level of pain.

25. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    Canes are the worst. I get regular maintenance spankings with a heavy paddle, and that can be rough, depending on how long the spanking is, but my few times with a cane for punishment have left me sobbing at the pain. Even though it's been less than 10 strokes each time, the pain was intense.

Rectrix and CJ's hubby like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice