Zero to 60 overnight

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by littleguy3, Jun 25, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    That's an excellent update @littleguy3 , I don't know how much of that you had figured out before you started reflecting on your "day 17" update vs. after, but either way, I think you've finally got it all figured out, well done. I especially like the "authentic intimacy" tag.

2. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    Great post! I just shared this with my wife, I'm curious to get her thoughts.

We have adopted "dominant" and "submissive" as being the focus of one's attention. Dominant = outward, focused on someone (delivering pleasure/creating the scene), vs submissive = attention focused inward (receiving pleasure/experiencing something).

And that has made much more sense to my wife, and me. She didn't see herself as a stereotypical "dom", and doesn't relate to that. As an archetype, more of a nurturer.

But she does want a strong, 'masculine' man, who provides protection and emotional and physical safety for her. Within that, she becomes very comfortable in her femininity being dominant or submissive. And can really get into being submissive (inward focused) when I am strongly masculine. And I can very much be that when caged. After a bunch of days, I'm super charged up and have no problem focusing that energy on her, very affectionate, communicative and on her pleasure, foregoing mine or my release. The teasing is mind blowingly fun, challenging, and connecting. And that puts her in control and in a dominant head space. But she also likes to be taken, adored, desired and 'dominated'.

She has no problem locking me up or denying orgasm after teasing, and then enjoying her own pleasure. It's been wonderful to see this strength emerge in her, she is definitely more comfortable now than a year ago. Like you, I wish we'd have figured this out years ago.

littleguy3 likes this.
  3. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Thanks! I actually typed "chastity" journey and stopped myself realizing it has been much more than that. I'm sure my wife would agree.

I especially enjoy reading your journal as well and look forward to your next update. Your comment early on that you felt like a teenager again after she had 5 orgasms in 9 days really resonated with me. I actually couldn't compare what we experienced during those first few weeks to any period previously in our relationship. But I did and still do feel like my libido is almost as strong as it was when I was a teenager.

You mentioned that your wife "had trouble with vaginismus" since the onset of menopause. How long has that been? Did you notice changes in her libido after menopause began? How has that changed over time? We were basically living in a sexless marriage during that initial phase.

Another similarity in your story was that your wife discovered with chastity that "it was great not to feel the pressure to make (you) cum anymore". I know that we talked about that in our relationship also, but I don't know how much my wife thinks about that benefit. She only occasionally opens up to talk about our sex life but she's changing.

You mentioned that over the summer (I think) your wife had reached a place where she would only allow you to give her an O once every 2 or 3 weeks and was losing interest. Upon reflection, what do you think contributed to that? I'm guessing that has changed. I assume that the 5x in 9 days isn't happening now, but has it returned to something a little more frequent?

You had at least two stints of 90 days with no full O's, the latter one included a couple of ruined O's. I think you mentioned early on that your wife felt guilty denying you. But now she's planning to keep denying you until well into next year! Does that include ruined O's as well? You mentioned in your journal masturbating a couple of times in the shower. Is she okay with that? Was she aware? (Is she still checking out CM online? :rolleyes:)

The "bug in the bathtub" deception that your wife pulled before Christmas had me laughing out loud! I could never imagine my wife being that playful!

Chaz69 likes this.
  4. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your interest in my journey too, let me try and unpack your questions:
    • Vaginismus - we've discovered that it's best to try PIV after she's already had an O
    • Libido - that's a harder one to answer because we also had drifted into a "sexless marriage" so it's hard to say where either of our libidos where before. I'd say that now, I have a higher libido in that I'd like to do something every day, but she's more of a "once a week" type of gal. Having said that, I do see things starting to change for the better. I'll have to post another update to my journal to fill in some blanks there.
    • Pressure - for us, one of the main benefits of chastity is that orgasms are no longer the main goal (at least, mine aren't, lol), and that frees us up to do stuff where the acts (eg, BJ, HJ, etc, etc) stand on their own value, rather than being foreplay or a way to get an O. She's only just starting to appreciate that she really can ask me to give her an O and then doesn't have to do anything to me if she doesn't feel so inclined, and often I get nothing more than a ball-tickle for my trouble (and I love that).
    • Summer - that touches on another key difference between the man and the woman in a chastity relationship. The orgasm denial causes chemical changes in our brain and the device itself is a constant reminder of our predicament. The woman, on the other hand, doesn't have any of that, so it's easy for them to forget that we're even doing chastity. For us as a couple, regular life kept taking over. She's an early riser/early to bed kinda gal, so once it starts getting past 8pm, she's usually too tired to do anything during the work week, which just leaves weekends, and if the weekend gets busy with other stuff, there's often not enough time for play time. That's how we started to drift into the "once every 2-3 weeks" territory. If you've read my blog you'll already know that December has been an interesting month for us and now she's much more involved in our chastity relationship.
    • 90 days - I haven't resumed masturbating at all since we started our chastity adventure last December (2021). When the first 90-day stint was complete, she tried to give me an O but it just wasn't working, even though I desperately needed one. That was on a Friday night and she was out of the house for much of the next day, so I did take care of myself in the shower (and to be honest, it felt like a ruined, there was almost no O sensation). She was totally OK with me doing that. (also, just FYI, there was one occasion during that first 90-day stint where she gave me a ruined via a handjob). We didn't set out to do a 90-day stint but after I already had some time under my belt, I thought we might as well go for it. As for the second long stint, just like before it didn't start as an attempt to break any records, but during the course I started to think that I maybe didn't need any full Os any more. However, after about 4 months I started to think that I could use a break, and she agreed. There were several ruined Os during that period, one by her hand via a handjob, a few where she passed me the wand and a couple where I used the wand on my own. Her main concern right now is to limit the full Os, I don't think she's particularly worried about the ruined ones. I, on the other hand, think that having so many ruined Os before the full O contributed to the full O not being as orgasmic as it could have been, so I am hoping to not have too many ruined Os (if any) in the period before my next full O.
    • Online - she does check CM occasionally and she has recently made an account for herself, but I'll let her announce herself when she's ready.
    • Playful - oh yeah, she is definitely finding herself here and doing a great job.

5. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yes, her transformation in mindset regarding tease and denial has been one of the most interesting and a bit surprising in our relationship and dynamic. I probably need to think about that longer to understand why.

6. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    As I mentioned to @knightly , this transformation has puzzled/surprised me the most about my very vanilla wife. Maybe it's as simple as because she doesn't have to perform and deal with the subsequent mess.

So is my wife, but she really enjoys cuddling in the morning. Physical intimacy has become more than having orgasms. We both really enjoy that and as a result enjoys sleeping without PJs for the first time in our marriage. We cuddle a little before sleep and then do whatever feels good in the morning. Maybe I should be just as surprised at that.

KeyKitty and Chaz69 like this.
  7. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 7

More barriers. Our New Year's weekend was sabotaged by a cold virus that I came down with Friday night. This forced us to cancel plans to spend NYE with friends and kept me home thru the weekend. Another holiday weekend spoiled.

I was able to recover a bit more quickly this time around and was feeling back to normal yesterday. Both D & I had full workdays yesterday but we managed pretty well and were able to relax together over dinner and then a romantic, emotionally heart-tugging movie before bedtime. We were both tired so we cuddled for awhile before falling asleep.

D woke me this morning and immediately started to caress & stroke me in all of the right places. Having had no teasing / stimulation in a week, I woke up very quickly. I laid completely still except for one full body spasm. The lack of movement allowed all of the stimulation to travel as an electrical current to the tip of my caged manhood. It seems that avoiding any movement focuses the energy produced by her teasing to travel without diffusion to my little guy. As she began to focus on my most sensitive nipple, I could feel an orgasm building. I was sure I was going to "go off" 2-3 times, but she stopped and switched tactics each time. It was as if she knew what she was doing to maximize my frustration. I mentioned it to her afterwards and she said she had no idea. This made sense because the only thing moving was my throbbing genital. She stopped RIGHT before my last near O and pulled me into a hug. I was breathing heavily and trembling and she asked me if I was okay! I told her "NO!!! I'm not!"

Once I settled down, I switched to caressing & stroking her gently until she became very aroused and moved into her favorite position. I tried a couple of different approaches to stimulating her sweet spot but wasn't having success at finishing her off. I pulled her Sona out and we managed to get the job done quickly after that.

The last time after we used the Sona, I told her I wanted her to try it out on my nipples and the tip of my cage to see what it felt like. I'm pleased that I've been able to resist the urge to test it out myself. The enjoyment, pleasure & intimacy I feel with her is so strong that I don't want to do anything to destroy the dynamic of our relationship. I think I need to let her know that. She tested the Sona out on one of my nipples and it was nice but nothing earth shaking. I asked her about trying it out on the tip of my cage and she said "Not today. Another time." I groaned! What a tease!!!

When I got up, my cage and scrotum were covered in more pre-ejaculate than I've ever experienced before. I don't know how those two pea-sized Cowper's glands can produce so much mucus in so short of time! Amazing!

In retrospect, I think D's hands were divinely guided to prevent me from having an O this morning. I was going to allow her to push me over the edge without interruption if she had continued with the same stimulation each time. I know that's a good thing! I'm not sure my little guy agrees!

D-1, Me-0

8. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I think you should pursue this, just imagine if she can really make you cum just by tweaking your nipple? That would certainly eliminate any real need to every unlock you. I assume it would still count as a ruined O, but I guess you'd have to see if there was any drop afterwards.

KeyKitty likes this.
  9. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Back the middle of last month when she released and treated me, she sucked on and teased my nipple with her tongue while she gave me a HJ. I think it slightly decreased the intensity of the O and left me more aroused afterwards. I didn't get fully flaccid immediately or during the shower that followed. I believe that helped further prevent the drop when she released me again only 2 weeks later.

I've fantasized about a nipple orgasm which I think is the reason I was so ready to let her do that to me this time. I don't know what her reaction would have been or what she would have thought about that. I'm sure she wouldn't have been happy with a mess on the sheets at a minimum. I'm sure it would have been more than just a ruined unless I gave it away near the end causing her to stop what she was doing. I guess I'll have to wait and see!

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  10. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I don't know for certain, but I believe any time that an orgasm happens without penis stimulation, it counts as ruined, but of course, it's not like we have an Orgasm Governing Council (OGC) who rules on these matters, the proof would be in the after effect, but if you think it's possible, I think you should definitely give it a try (with permission, of course).

As for the mess, any time that an O is allowed, and you don't have a free hand to catch it in a cup or something, you could always use a condom.

OGC.jpg

11. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    KeyKitty, littleguy3 and ChasteJase like this.
  12. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Chaz69 likes this.
  13. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Not going to lie on this one. Until I read the words ‘faux pas’ this completely went over my head too!

Chaz69 likes this.
  14. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Wow guys, really? You've been locked for so long that the OGC thing went right by you?

littleguy3 likes this.
  15. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    :oops: :rolleyes:

Chaz69 likes this.
  16. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 10

D and I slept in after going out for dinner last night with friends. We turned Dry January into a Damp January. The friends we went out with, unbeknownst to us, have given up alcohol for the month as well. However, D had decided we were going to drink wine last night and our friends were willing to join us. This is going to make my denial last longer, I can tell.

When she awoke, we cuddled & held each other for a bit. Then she casually asked if I'd like her to tease me. I immediately asked if she would like me to tease her. She said, "I asked first" so I responded "I would like that, how about you?" She gave me a firm "maybe" which is a definite 'YES" in her language.

She teased me all over and it was very pleasurable and had me hoping she'd ask if I'd like the key. I wasn't going to hesitate to say that would really be nice. But I knew that was only a fantasy.... wishful thinking. So I move into position to begin teasing her. I took my time trying to hit every area of her body to get her worked up a bit and when I switched my focus to her garden area, she seemed ready. I got into a position where I could use my thumb (a first) and she seemed to be really enjoying that. Her breathing was increasing, she was moaning, and I could hear her heart racing with me ear pressed to her chest. She said things felt really, really good and that she was having mini-orgasms. But we couldn't get to the big one. I finally reached over and pulled out her Sona. Once I found the right spot, she had the major orgasm we were looking for.

Afterwards, we talked and she mentioned that she has to work and gets tensed up to have an orgasm from manual stimulation. But when we use the Sona, she has to focus on relaxing completely. This explains what I've observed... her last 3 O's have been with the Sona and she goes almost completely limp until she climaxes and can no longer take the stimulation anymore.

She offered to try out the Sona on my cage. Sadly for me, thankfully for her, it provides NO stimulation or vibration on the hard shell exterior of my Vice Mini. It's really a toy that only my lady can enjoy. This removes the temptation to play with her toy.

D-2?, Me-0
    I had a tough time with this... she said she had lots of mini-O's but clearly only had one big O.

KeyKitty, Rectrix, IB-Chaste and 2 others like this.
  17. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    We haven't been allowed to masturbate for so long, the concept is no longer in our short term memory!!!

KeyKitty and Chaz69 like this.
  18. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 12

2 nights ago as we were going to bed and starting to embrace, D remarked that it will be good to one day not have the cage in the way when we cuddle. I was not surprised at her remark because I could sense her comment was coming for a little while now. She said she felt we needed to go at least a full year before trying to go without. And she wanted to know if I was ready. The cat got my tongue because I just don't know that I can go without it and resist the temptation of an orgasm. Yet I want to be the confident man that she wants me to be. So I can see I'll need to work on that.

D has been teasing me daily for the past few days and seems to be really enjoying it as she was in the first few weeks & months of our journey. I have doubled down on finding sweet things to say to her and different ways to serve her. And I think she's feeling loved & adored.

Last night before bed, I asked for the key so I could shower and shave. I have noticed a very minor irritation beginning below the base ring and assumed it was from hair growth. I got things all cleaned up and sure enough, I found a small spot on the underside of my scrotum and a small spot or two where the cage meets the base ring up top. The latter were there the last time I cleaned up or were similar to what I found before and were very minor. A little bit of lube and they should be fine.

I decided not to put the cage back on after cleaning it and left it on the bathroom counter. We watched a little bit of TV and then headed for bed. She spent considerable time in the bathroom taking care of business before coming to bed but didn't mention my cage lying out. When she got into bed, I crawled over, pressed myself against her and we cuddle for awhile. I even climbed on top of her and kissed her for a bit. No reaction.

We then went to sleep and I was very tired and slept well until about 3 am. I thought I'd start to experience a nocturnal erection but it wasn't happening. This far into a denial period is when those cease to bother me but I was surprised nothing happened on it's own.

I was waiting for D's alarm to go off and immediately started scratching her back when she woke up. I took me time and then proceeded to massage her back for awhile. She then said "Good morning!" in a very perky tone. She wanted to know if I wanted my back scratched and I rolled over but only into a position where she could tease me. When I raised my arms over my head, she knew what I wanted and she happily obliged. A couple of times she rested her leg across my groin. On two occasions, I was nearing an orgasm from the nipple play and my thrusting lightly against the sheet and later against her leg. Each time, she stopped before I could go too far. Ugh!!!! She made a somewhat happy, teasing comment about needing to change the sheets more often because she felt the wet, dripping mess that was all over the place without my cage. I took that to mean that she was enjoying me being uncaged.

When she stopped I was so close to an O that it took a bit for me to calm down. But when I did, I reached immediately for her love spot and it was very wet and ready. I didn't waste any time and had her moaning pretty quickly. As with the last two times, I had to pull the Sona out to finish her off. But it was clear that she really enjoyed it. She commented she's not sure she wants to become dependent on it. I just wish she'd let me please her orally but unless she's showered recently, she doesn't want me going there and she was firm about it this morning. I was just happy I could pleasure her again so soon and pressed myself against her side trying to feel as much stimulation on my little guy as I could while free.

When we finally were done and were resting together, I made some comment about coming really close to an O without my cage on. She said "What? You didn't put your cage back on last night?" I was stunned! How did she not notice???? She is so observant and I was all over her on purpose. I would have let myself have an O even though it's not time yet per our lockup / denial plan.

She then asked if I was going to try going the day without it. Again I was tongued tied. I really would like to but I know it would not be good for me. I checked things out this morning and put it back on before dressing for the day. One of the thoughts that hit me: one of the problems I've had through my married life is that I'm a bit arrogant.... okay, maybe a lot if you asked my wife. Having a device on is a very helpful reminder to learning & maintaining a bit of humility. I need that, at least for now. And I need to stay denied and stay motivated to keep serving my gorgeous bride! As I feared, if I didn't have it on, I would press for the O during the heat of making love with her. I also don't want our physical intimacy & sex life to drop off because of too frequent orgasms.

D-3, Me-0

19. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Oh gosh if my wife found out I’d done that… think yourself lucky! I try to let it go unnoticed at times when she’s let me out, but so far I have not duped her before falling to sleep.

20. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I'm still dumbfounded that she didn't notice on her own!!!

IB-Chaste likes this.
  21. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    There's still a HUGE difference between how often we think about chastity vs. how often they think about it. My rough estimate of what percentage the man thinks about chastity is somewhere between 99.99% and 100% of the time, whereas if you can get your wife to think about it even 30% of the day, you're doing well.

KeyKitty, NowIveDoneIt and IB-Chaste like this.
  22. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I believe the only time my wife thinks about it is when she wants it off, has a concern about potential health issues, or is teasing with it on. Default is for me to put it back on when done. So maybe <2% of the time. Which is great by me, so she doesn't have to think about it if she doesn't want to. But it is interesting that for me, I think about it quite often (like you say 99.99% of the time) and it is affecting me much more than her. She doesn't really think about it throughout the day. There is something really hot about that.

23. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    After leaving it out on the counter in our bathroom, I was sure she would say something. She notices when a picture frame is just slightly ajar.

Yes, but I was all over her on purpose, pressing myself against her at every opportunity. I guess this just goes to show that my CM user name is appropriate! :eek:

When we discussed being uncaged Saturday night, her comment was "It'll be nice when your cage is no longer in the way! My thoughts were.... you don't realize the benefit of this thing... you're taking this for granted. I brought up the point that if I didn't have it on, my little guy would be pressed up against her and she'd get wet and sticky. So what happened this morning??? Exactly what I warned her about.... and she still didn't realize I was uncaged!

I can see that more discussions are forthcoming!

Chaz69 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  24. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I think 30% is a bit high. I think most KH's only think of it 1-5% of the time. They don't have it always making itself known like we do (both physically and mentally).

Chaz69 and littleguy3 like this.
  25. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Totally agree, that's why I said that if they reach 30% you're doing well, really well.

littleguy3, knightly and NowIveDoneIt like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice