Windows of Pleasure Opportunity for Him

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by thekeyholderwife, Mar 17, 2018.

1. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    So, Yesterday my husband came to me and asked to receive his blowjob. For those of you who don't know, I keep my husband in permanent chastity, or almost. I have opened his cage once in the past year. I promised him that I would permit him to receive pleasure in a variety of ways and he chose the option of one blowjob then 365 days of lock down. He would be allowed to cum during this session. But he had to ask me at least one day in advance since I keep the key at the bank. Additionally, it had to be early enough that I could go back to the bank.

Today I gave him his reward. I went to the bank this morning and quickly came home. I told him to lay down and I began my routine binding to the bed posts with our leather cuffs. I made a point to snap each lock of the cuffs so that he could hear them. He said he could not wait to see his cock in his mouth. I laughed out loud. When asked what I was laughing about, I told him that I never said he would get to see it. Then out came my blindfold. He isn't allowed to see it. Then I slowly removed his cage. He grew to his normal size, which is actually very nice.

Before I began I told him that I have determined how we will continue. I came up with the idea of windows of pleasure opportunity for him. Every 6 months a new window of opportunity will come open. This was his first window and he chose a blowjob with orgasm. Each new window he may choose a method of pleasure. Oral, vagina, handjob or anal. For each one he chooses, he cannot have that one again until the other two were experienced. Oral or anal is the only method in which he may achieve orgasm. Handjob is the only one where he may have his vision when uncaged. He is not allowed to see his erection inside of any part of me. Many of you may say this is very strict, but to him it was a relief. You see, he knows that I have been considering true permenant chastity. But after very careful consideration, I beleive he deserves a little more since he has been so obedient to this process. I did tell him that this is the absolute furthest that I will be willing to go. He will be chaste at all other times.

So I took him into my mouth and worked him very slowly. Then I would remove my mouth and explain further that the amount of time each experience takes was based on his ability to refrain from orgasm but limited to one hour. So, the longer it takes him the more pleasure he gets and the longer time he has to enjoy freedom. I then began to take him all the way very slowly. Sometimes holding it there for several seconds. I could feel him throbbing and within 5 minutes I could task his precum. I wanted this to last for him so I varied my technique bringing him to the brink over the next 30 minutes. My plan was to go for a full hour but at about the 35 five minute mark I felt it, he began to pulse. I could tell he was about to explode so I took him down all the way once more and at that magic moment he filled my mouth! I mean, really filled it. I pride myself on being able to not spill, I have had a lot of practice over the past year and a half but I spilled a little. He was groaning so hard and it was so powerful too. I loved it. With my mouth full, I swallowed about half, then came up to kiss him. He had no idea what was about to happen. I pressed my lips to his, his mouth parted to give me a kiss then I let it fall. At first he about spit it out but I quickly put my hand over his mouth and told him to hold it there if he wanted to cum the next time. Then I went back down and started sucking him again. Just when he was about to cum again I took a half second break and told him to swallow. Just as he did, he came again. Not as much this time but still quite a lot. I came back to his lips and he hesitated for a half second then opened his mouth. Again I told him to hold it. I wanted him to savor it. I asked him if he understood the terms. He shook his head yes. "swallow" again I said. He did. I have to admit, I was in quite the dominant mode. Then I told him thank you.

As his erection subsided I began to place his cage on him turning the security screws. I then got dressed, unlocked one of his hands and handed him the key to the padlocks on the cuffs. That way by the time I got out the door, he would have only had time to unlock two of them and I would be well on my way to the bank with the chastity keys in hand. I am glowing!

GermanSub82, meuk85, MyDB and 92 others like this.
  2. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    Holy crap, that was hot...I am definitely a little tight after reading that.

meuk85 and bondinchas like this.
  3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    Wow! That's certainly very hot! What a lucky man he is! But then all us chaste males with wives or partners who control our orgasms are very lucky indeed!

4. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, truly inspiring. Love to see a powerful woman in full control.

slave_m likes this.
  5. subevanston

subevanston Member

Local Time:
    As they say in the old country "Mazel Tov"

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    a wonderfully written report, thank you

7. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    Gulp, what a man you have

8. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    Really hot!

9. ENCCOUPLE

ENCCOUPLE Member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    Very lucky husband indeed.

10. toddwr150r

toddwr150r Living the dream

Maine
    Local Time:
    Smokin hot!

11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I read this out to my partner over skype.
    She said she liked it .. then ..She also after a minute or so told me not to be getting any ideas ....IF! I do get any more orgasms it most certainly will not be that often and never scheduled and never with my prior knowledge.

krystalasbaby and tdk34 like this.
  12. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    <fans self> Woof. Feeling faint. Consider this a standing ovation.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  13. Deleted member 53138

Now that was really well written, I could almost close my eyes and........this is the kind of thing I have been talking about......if you ladies don't want us to cum......please make it memorable when we are allowed, and his was definitely memorable!

14. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    very well written and quite the experience. Question- what if at somepoint in the near future your husband said enough is enough and he was done with chastity. Obviously you both like the game but I am wondering for the serious couples out there how important is the game. would you be willing to play chicken with your spouse?

Dogchasecats likes this.
  15. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing!

16. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I think every locked man reading your account will probably fell like he orgasmed with your husband, so we should all strike one opportunity of our lists!

masohedo, Mash2214 and Dogchasecats like this.
  17. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    That's commitment. Than we would never be unlocked. Any thing is possible

Dogchasecats likes this.
  18. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Every Marriage is Unique and Different. If your both Happy than you've found Perfection. And yes I also became wet and tight

Chaste J. likes this.
  19. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Yes, that is certainly a most memorable experience for him I'm sure. But, needless to say, it sounds like he earned every second of those 35 minutes. Love how you made him hold it and swallow. Makes me so tight just thinking about it.

Mash2214, Dogchasecats and Chaste J. like this.
  20. caged to honor wife

Missouri
    Local Time:
    I still don't know whether to be jealous of your husband or feel sorry for him at times :) You two are the epitome of FLR! one question if you don't mind. I thought the deal was he receive this BJ to full orgasm, then you lock him up for 365 days. Then with the new 6mo window you have purposed he gets to play again? Maybe I'm missing something, if so please let me now.

you two are amazing! any chance of seeing a pic of him in his 8c?

Mash2214, Dogchasecats and Chaste J. like this.
  21. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    That was awesome story. Poor guy is now down for the year Oh well

So you’ve said your done cuckolding him. Still true? Can’t believe that your little pussy isn’t ready for some action Did he service you upon your return from bank?

Still would love to see a pic of strapon he uses on you Please?

Congrats.

Lou

22. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I am jealous. My Wife could learn a thing or two from you. Your husband is a lucky guy.

23. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much for this extraordinary and detailed post!!
    We were all fascinated when you described the challenge you put on your husband asking him to choose among those four alternatives!
    And he chose,.....and you gave him an unbelievable great experience, and now ....we all hope that rules may change and you , as creative as you are, will give your husband a surprise before 365 days!

Chaste J. likes this.
  24. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Another thought. If you knew you were SOL for a year regardless of your performance etc. would you even bother to want sex or would you mentally just check out and say I will deal with it next year.

25. Jack344

Jack344 New member

Local Time:
    This was an amazing story! I'm glad that you shared with us and that you found a way to make your husbands limited release enjoyable for your both.

Learning to accept a life of chastity and obedience to your wife can be very difficult psychologically so taking moments like this to reward him can definitely help. I think over time you should always have rewards but you will be able to lower them. Once he has experienced all 4 of these, a year and a half will have passed from now and the next 4 rewards might not involve his release at all. The important thing is that although you may change the rules and decide on new things which you want in the relationship, it will always be in the direction of encouraging his further obedience and sacrifice for the benefit of your happiness.

And just a personal thought, start dating again! It might not be something that you want right now but it is good for a person to be sexually diverse. Going out, meeting new people, dancing, and just be happy. You might become close with other people and experience them sexually and find it only enhances your relationship with your husband.

rubbermark and spider203 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice