Who is in permanent chastity and how?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Slave to Wife, Jun 1, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    i have been locked up for 15 plus years first by my Mistress of ten years who grew tired of me and sold me to very cruel and successful Pro Domme---she owns me and another boy a gay male who functions as Her maid/houseboy---She increased my hormones and used shorter and smaller cages-now after 5 years i am barley one inch long boy injects me with viragra so i am always on the edge but i am never given relief---She offers me to Her clients who beat and rape me--She has had Her/my body altered through surgery giving me massive breast and ass cheeks --i have 3 brands one on each thigh and one on my pubic area-Her name is tattooed on my cheeks in bright pink--the cage is spiked and electrified She loves to have boy excite me so that the spikes penatrate and shock my clit---boy has told me that if i slip out of my new3/4 inch cage my owner is thinking of having it secured on with piercings and a very large cathater welding everything on making removal impossible-----when i am allowed i will post again

2. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    yesterday i was unlocked for cleaning and shaving 101 days--Owner wanted a smaller cage fitted but i was unable to remove the 2 rings fitted on me--so cage could not be removed--new cage has a metal catheter and spike ring so i had to put old cage back on because of my failure to make my Owner happy She has told me i will be punished by boi and herself---i am to be hung by my wrist with ankles tied securely to a floor bolt
    and after multiple clamps attached to my nipples i am to receive a very severe caning and will be left hanging
    until friday am--of course all clamps will remain- boi told me that he will have to try and keep me clean because my Owner does not want me uncaged until my birthday jabuary 23--i hope i can get these 2 rings off
    if not my present will be my balls presented to me in a jar

3. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    To be fair, you could drill out the screw and then use a screw remover on it. However, that would violate your wife's edict, and it would affect your relationship for the worse.

I think you need to adjust to the reality of your situation. You are stuck until she decides to let you out, or you have to go against her wishes.

4. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    Really?

spider203, Ormaz and filltee like this.
  5. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    Please keep fiction in the fiction section.

6. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    Apparently you don't understand about tools drilling into metal. IT PRODUCES HEAT. Heat burns flesh. If you want to take a drill to your dick go ahead.

Guest 4328 likes this.
  7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Well perhaps not really
    yet in his profile he mentions
    • Chastity devices:
    • have a custom made silver tube that is held in place by piercings .....
    Seems odd that his existing piercings are not already being utilised.

. ........................................... If wrong I apologise ...but his looks like pure fantasy.

and should be in the appropriate forum

NoloMeTangere and Tom Allen like this.
  8. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Yes and no
    Yes drilling produces heat. But not all heat burns.
    Also keep in mind that there are ways to dissipate heat.
    Also how much heat you generate is also determined by how long you drill, how fast etc.

So while I don’t recommend cutting or drilling a device without permission or for medical emergencies there are many options if someone really wants to and with a little care they won’t involve being burned.

In my case, I’ve cut a few locks way back when using a Dremel. It wasn’t fun in fact it was scary. But it was need as the key holder was over an hour away and the chafing was getting bad. But that’s another story.

Alceste likes this.
  9. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Anything can be drilled out with the proper tools and approach.

10. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Early days for me in real terms, six weeks locked by my Wife, however as time ticks on I find it much easier to be locked as the highs and lows of a orgasms and whenever I wanted sex with my wife it was never the right time. So being locked on a possible permanent basis would not bother me as I would never be disappointed and always knew where I stood.

Skiddish3 likes this.
  11. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't call it "permanent" but I'm always caged. Or, just about always. A key is always available in the bathroom and I usually remove the cage in the shower to clean well (I leave the ring in place). After I've washed I lock back up. And yes, with that warm soapy water, so nice and slippery, I do stroke. But I always stop after a few strokes and slide the cage back on. Sometimes I have to push a bit to get him back in but then my cock is safe and sound and back where he's most comfortable.

My wife, who isn't really my keyholder because as I explained earlier I have a key available, fully supports me being in chastity. So it's a joint effort even though it's mostly my effort, if that makes sense. It's not imposed on me. I do it because it feels like the right thing for me to do.

12. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Please calm down. My post was not meant as an attack.

13. ololo6795

ololo6795 New member

Germany, Ludwigshafen
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    How long already?

14. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:

I posted on another thread how husband had to take a buzzy whirly thingy to a cage that was put on "permanently" and the lock had something done to it so it wouldn't work . It was one of those metal hingy thingies that had a special lock built in, not a padlock on the outside.

He was using things he called "heat sinks" he put on the cage and he had a lot of ice, water and wet towels and took a lot of breaks. He got the thing off the chaste male eventually so he could go to the ER and get his infected sore treated. You can get those things off, but it takes a lot of time and work.

Husband even thinks the male might have gotten burned when his KH did something to the lock, but he's not sure, and that's how the sore could have started. He said if it's left untreated, it can get infected..

The thing to remember is don't do anything to it so it can't be gotten off if it has to.

You really have to take it off every once in a while so he can clean himself properly, anyhow. You can use swabs and other stuff for day to day, but, at least once a week you have to take it off so he can clean it. If I have husband on a long chastity period, I just supervise him while he takes a bath to make sure he doesn't touch himself (except with the bath sponge and bar of soap, of course). He goes in chastity if I have to go out of town for work. The once or twice I've been gone longer than a week, I just had someone I trusted supervise him in the bath tub. It's one of the few times he takes off his cage and puts it back on himself.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  15. MistressMusespet

MistressMusespet Long term member

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    I've been locked up for 3 years now. She put a new seal on a few days ago. She says it's on for another year. Ms Val has her live in boyfriend to have sex with.

sissybblola and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  16. Lockupthewolf

Lockupthewolf Member

Local Time:
    I was locked on Valentines, I managed to get out in July and November, and now we got her a female belt, she managed to wait 2 weeks before she was too horny herself and unlocked me (though I didn't unlock her - best blowjob of my life) ;) So I think my locked up periods will get much much shorter now :D

spider203, Skiddish3 and slave8311798 like this.
  17. Erika and Peter

Erika and Peter Active member

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That’s interesting. So both of you are locked? How do you negotiate each other’s unlockings?

18. Lockupthewolf

Lockupthewolf Member

Local Time:
    She wants to keep me locked up all the time (her goal would be to never unlock me - and she is very serious about that) but other than that, se is very submissive, she is my slavegirl. We have a pact, I can get unlocked only if I make her unlock me (through punishments or otherwise, unlocking me is somewhat similar to safeword for her). So since she started wearing the belt that hasn't changed, but I have full control over her belt and can use her lust and frustration to make her unlock me. Still, there is a danger that she will one day manage to do something to keep me locked forever, and if she does that I will have to live with it - there is a promise that whatever happens (other than medical emergency etc.) the belts can be unlocked only with the keys (and that we can't destroy/lose etc. the keys) - so whatever happens there will be no destroying the belts or lock picking.

19. subcuckold

subcuckold Active member

Belgium (Italian origin)
    Local Time:

I'm totall out from sex since 2006, caged 2007. that was my wife decision, even if i'm not complain about that. In same way i want that.

dkid13 likes this.
  20. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    I was locked by my ex keyholder in March last year. After we split up in December she gave me the keys which I posted to a friend for safekeeping. She knows what they are for but is not into Kink or D&S. If I ask her to post them back she would.
    In the meantime I joined this site and I met @Mist_inf here. She took me on.
    She monitors my locking. Had me wear a Plastic numbered seal until yesterday when I was fitted with a proper wire seal.
    She says it would be nice if I was locked for more than a year (It will be a year on 10 March 2020)
    She says that it makes her feel sexy knowing I'm locked all the time. So I think about that sometimes when I'm struggling and it makes it all worthwhile.

I can't really say that I'm permanently locked because I don't know when she will decide to release me.

Guest 3992, durango_o and asastype like this.
  21. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  22. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    I really like the scale you have come up with Tom. My wife and I are new to this and I would say we went from c1,d0 to c4,d1 over the course of the last month.

23. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's a nice progression, if you're into that sort of thing.

24. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I’m definitely not in permanent chastity. But I’m sensing that my cock’s fucking days are dwindling fast. It’s been consistent over the past five years.

I will talk about progress up the chastity, denial matrix.

For the past nine months I’ve been locked 72% of the time. For the past 50 days, I have been kept locked 86% of the time. And last year she agreed to control my key in a smart safe for real enforcement. Not just an extended honor system.

It’s been several years since I was given an orgasm or been unlocked for my birthday, anniversary or Christmas. Perfect ruined orgasms and unending frustration is what she’s aiming for. I do get plenty of orgasms compared to many of you.

I am now nearing 7 on both the chastity and denial scale.

What is permanent is her control. She decides when I’m locked and when I’m not. She decides when I get to be touched. I’m under no touching rules regardless of chastity. Her control over my masturbation and orgasms is meant to be forever.

I once said “indefinitely” and she stomped on that. “No. Forever! I’m not letting you go. There’s no turning back.” She owns me with as permanent an emotional bond as we can have.

So. While I do dream of permanent chastity and denial. It’s her decision. Not mine.

So I’ll go write on other threads.

I’m glad Tom made his matrix. Thanks Tom. I’ll put myself down as 0.69, 0.69 for now. :p

asastype, LockedN8 and Tom Allen like this.
  25. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    C8, D7.

homebody likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice