Who is in permanent chastity and how?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Slave to Wife, Jun 1, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    Please delete. Query already answered.

2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Whenever Mrs Edge and I play, we just seem to end up with longer and longer term denial. At first she use to remove my cage once in a while since she prefers PIV, but once we found a really, really good replacement, every time I'm locked up, it just keeps going and going.

It's not punishment, we don't actually have an FLR, it's just a kink that we've discovered over the years that we can share.

Is it "permanent?" That's hard to say. Right now I haven't been unlocked in well over a year, and it may well end up that I'll never be allowed an orgasm again (barring occasional ruined ones in my cage) . We're just having fun with this until it stops being fun, I guess.

3. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I found that begging makes it worst, at least for me. It's been almost a year without a release. The last time I asked was 6 months ago. Maybe if I had kept my mouth shut. She may have let me have one.
    Totally at her mercy as this cage is totally escape proof.
    She found it on chastity tube. Ms Lori is very knowledgeable at keeping men locked. If you want to be able to get out, DON'T purchase one of her cages.

4. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    Others say it gets easier after the first month. The only way I'm going to really know is to experience it

Doczilla421 likes this.
  5. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well for me it hasn't been getting easier. If I had known she was going to permanently keep me locked up, I wouldn't have locked myself that first day and give her the key. Never in a million years would I have thought she would do this.
    I know I'm bitching and I definitely deserve what's going on but to just totally be denied everything is pretty harsh. To go from mastubating 3 to 5 times a day to nothing is like making a heroin addict stop cold turkey. Again I totally deserve what's going on, just need to vent sometimes. Maybe after a few more years it will get easier.

6. Valentin1

Valentin1 Member

Russia Moscow
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    I am deprived of a complete orgasm for an indefinite period. My wife needs piv sex and cunnilingus every day, but I have no right to enjoy it, I use numb cream and sleeve. I am allowed to have a ruined orgasm every 20 days, with good behavior. The only chance to experience a complete orgasm is sissygasm.

Stef54321 and Slave to Wife like this.
  7. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Well, I suppose I meet much of that criteria. I'm not allowed full orgasms, and "empty" out while locked, every 2-3 months. I'm not allowed unlocked erections, or any sexual pleasure with my penis. I'm pretty much locked 24/7, but it's mostly on the honour system, so it's not a secure device. I don't get hard or try anything when I have it off to wash, or pee, or go someplace where being locked might be a problem. We broke my masturbation habit through conditioning, and humiliation, so that's not a problem. My wife likes sex toys, and my keyholder finds dick annoying and a bit gross, so my trade off is having 2 women love and use me in different ways, and live a life of chastity and denial. It's not as hard core as some here, and more so than most I guess.

8. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    How do they use you including play?

9. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    That's very cool. I like how it evolves, like relationships always do.

Tom Allen likes this.
  10. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Hmm. I've never heard of that. What is a sissygasm?

Hy_Voltage and Valentin1 like this.
  11. Valentin1

Valentin1 Member

Russia Moscow
    Local Time:
    This orgasm is obtained by stimulating the prostate, without stimulating the penis.

Slave to Wife likes this.
  12. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Oh, OK. Yeah.

13. Stef54321

Stef54321 New member

Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    Hi there, o was just wondering, what does your wife do for sex of you are locked ? Doesn't she miss penetration? Or does she have a lover?

Valentin1 likes this.
  14. Valentin1

Valentin1 Member

Russia Moscow
    Local Time:
    Hello! You do not understand. Yes, I am closed. but we have sex and cunniling. I'm just limited to orgasms. I love her cunnilingus and pivit sex in the sleeve with the numbness of the cream. I am her only man. p.s. Google translate.

15. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know I've said this before, but 3 to 5 times a day? Man, between work, family, social functions, exercise, chores, etc., how does anybody find that kind of time?

SubSnuggler likes this.
  16. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Despite the chastity & strapon thing, we're really very vanilla. Over the years I've tried to get Mrs Edge more interested in other things, but it never pans out. This is the only thing that floats her boat enough for her to really stick with it.

Slave to Wife likes this.
  17. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I'm not locked. My Wife won't allow it. If I asked her if she missed penetration with me she would probably say no way or does not want to admit it. My bouts of chastity end with penetration which is her choice. So an edging session ends up being full sex. We both know it's up to her. She does not have a lover and has not shown recent interest in other men except certain actors. She has told me that with those actors she would have sex, if they were in a relationship, multiple times a day on demand And would do more things with them than with me because they are very good looking.
    Quite a number of years ago I know she was chasing a younger guy because I saw the text messages to him saying things like she was horny.

My Wife doesn't use vibrators or play with her self. She's told me she likes to control and punish me. She enjoys keepimg my balls full as if they are going to burst through not allowing me to ejaculate. And she can also use me when I'm like this.
    My Wife also likes to humiliate me by criticising the way I look; but not in public. However, now and again she will say nice things about the way I look. For example, one day she will say I have a tiny baby dick. Another day she will say I have a huge dick. She will call me obese, believe me I'm not; or she will call me ugly and then the next day handsome.

18. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Similarly, I was the one who brought up the idea of my wife denying me PIV sex. She had more or less implicitly denied me for years already, preferring her huge dildo to my very meager dick, but she occasionally wanted the intimacy of actual sex even if it didn't do much for her physically. I told her many times that I knew I was inadequate, very poor at sex and that I understood I wasn't worthy of that, all of which she agreed with. One day I told her I had taken a "pussy free pledge" which she actually thought was hilarious, saying something like "What even makes you think you have a choice in the matter? You're pussy free if I say you are. And I do." After many many months of denial and sexual rejection she let me inside her almost a year ago on our anniversary, all the while telling me how inadequate I was and how it did nothing at all for her. Of course, for me it felt AMAZING and I came within seconds, at which point she said "I'm glad you enjoyed that, because that's the last time it will happen... ever."

Naturally, I was aroused by that at the time. I still am. And yet I yearn to have that feeling again. I literally beg her to let me put it inside her, even just for a second, even in a condom... anything just to experience that again. That last experience is stuck in my head. The whole thing plays over and over again. I can see it as if it just happened, but the feeling, the physical sensation, is just a vague memory. I know it felt amazing, but all I can do now is long for it knowing that it will never, ever happen again.

remyruff and Valentin1 like this.
  19. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Strangely, I would have to concur... this time. The longest I've been locked up before was 38 days. That was less than a year ago, and I remember (I also keep a bit of a journal) that I was pretty desperate for release at the end of those 38 days and had been for at least a week, probably more.

But as of today I've been locked for 35 days straight with no release whatsoever. I had permission to milk my prostate, and I actually failed to produce more than just a little pre-cum the couple times I tried. And yet I'm finding that I'm very very comfortable in my device and not at all longing for release. I get aroused now and then, especially when she teases me, but I'm not finding that my panties are soaked with pre-cum all the time like I have in the past. We have a trip coming up and I know for a fact she will release me for that. But I'm hoping she will order me not to touch myself at all, and for probably the first time ever I am feeling like I could actually follow such an order and get through the 4-5 days we are gone just to be locked again.

Valentin1 likes this.
  20. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    My wife locked me an uncomfortable cheap plastic for starters. This happened because she was no pleased with my general attitude especially after I had an orgasm. This eventually evolved into a custom made metal cage after searching for a more comfortable cage but I was still able to slip out. Finally last year she made me get a PA piercing and updated to another custom cage with PA lock so I no longer am able to slip out.

Well, this all started 4 years ago. I am able to clean and groom without my cage being removed. I am released a 3-4 times a year for PIV sex but must use numbing cream and condoms to prevent me from having an orgasm, or I must wear a strap-on over my cage to have sex. My wife allows me to orally pleasure her almost anytime I ask permission and enjoys playing with toys while I watch or sometimes participate in if she permits.

My wife has been absolutely thrilled with our new lifestyle and often comments about how great her sex life is now compared to when use to have traditional sex. She has reminded me multiple times throughout the years that she will never, ever, let me back out. She said as we age she will eventually loose interest In sex all together. When that time comes she will never take it off again. She even went on to say that i will be be wearing my cage for eternity in my grave.

21. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    The odd mix of reactions is strikingly pronounced. About half of those permanently locked are happy and 90% would not imagine trying to escape.

I wonder what happens to help a guy cope with permanent chastity...

22. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    I would say that we have now reached permanent lockup and denial. I thinks been about 7 years.
    It has happened as a natural progression as D has become more confident in her abilities as a strong women. D does not require any penetration and expects satisfaction from my mouth and her quiver of vibrators. Even when it is vibrator only I am to always be in attendance to either just watch or cuddle and assist where required.
    D does tease me daily by massaging my balls until I start to leak and ended it.m, just to ensure I am always giving her my full attention.
    We have discussed our relationship at length and agree that is better for all if the device is on at all times and I remain without any form of release.
    D does milk my prostate every 3 months or so with an electro but plug and tens unit, just to make sure I remain well.

23. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Well, with my wife, it's pretty vanilla sex, except that I wear a strap-on and am locked. With my keyholder, I mostly give her massages, and occasionally she gets her sadistic fix by whacking me with things, or sticking needles in various tender parts.

locked_top and buildup like this.
  24. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Have been permanently locked for some time now. Only released when she wants to play with her property. Now that she has Steve to satisfy her desires her need to unlock me is a lot less. It’s going to be a very long time till I’m unlocked, she did say maybe on Thanksgiving that’s still 5 months away.

We get what we ask for.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  25. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You raise some good questions here.

I consider our arrangement to be permanent (fsv of permanent). It's not that I don't enjoy orgasms, I do. They're wonderful. However, I've learned to enjoy the kink aspect of orgasm denial over a long term. The way I describe it is an emotional high, like being on a roller coaster just before it crests the top and heads down. Sex is like the week before Xmas or a birthday, anticipating opening a present.

Does anybody remember the day *after* a birthday? No, you remember looking forward to opening a present. To me, the orgasm is the present - I have 365 days of anticipation.

Does that make sense?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice