Who is in permanent chastity and how?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Slave to Wife, Jun 1, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    If you are forever locked in chastity and totally denied orgasms, please share how you got that way. Did you ask for it or were you sentenced or was it mutual? Perhaps you self-locked or have an online keyholder?

Mine came as part of rules my wife created just last month. She wants us to never slide back to vanilla. So I am to be forever denied, but I have only begun.

I am coping with this mindfuck and am curious about others who will never get out.

MyDB and Danny15 like this.
  2. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    I'm not totally denied, but so far this year my Wife(KH) has let me cum 5 times. I brought up MC and wearing a cage last August, and my Wife loved the idea. She has told me that she now controls my penis and I get a orgasm when she want me to have one. She has also told me that this is the way it's going to be for now on. I wear a cage 95% of the time. It only comes off for shaving and cleaning...Maybe 3-4 times a week, for 10-20 minutes...The rest of the time I'm caged...

3. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    My Mistress is online, but it is perm. She can contact me at anytime to make sure it is still on. For cleaning or shaving it is done with her watching. When finished and relocked the key goes back in a plastic container in the freezer.
    I have been locked since August 15, 2016. Coming up on 3 yrs in a couple of months. I have been allowed 1 orgasm since the new yr.

4. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    Of course it depends on definitions. I've bean sealed into my device for the last 9+ months. As for how? My wife/mistress wanted to go for a longer lockup. Rather than using the ksafe (timer safe) I suggested a seal, so she would have to make a positive decision to unlock me. Thought it would be a few weeks. Turns out not.

5. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    The first day was locked on by me. The reason was because I am a habitual masturbater and basically that was cheating on my wife. At day one I gave her the keys and confessed to what I had been doing the past 15 years. She told me to get use to the cage that was locked on me. That was 1 year 6 months and 2 weeks ago. She told me that I will remain locked for the rest of my life.
    It only comes off to clean and shave then it's right back on. During the time it's off I'm chained to the wall and handcuffed, that's the only time its unlocked and she stands there and watches.
    I knew she would be upset with me, but I thought she might let me out after a day or two. I was wrong. She had me buy a biometric safe that only she can unlock and that's where the keys are. She has allowed me 3 ruined orgasms with the cage on. No PIV. Last ruined orgasms was July last year. I have been locked since Nov 15th 2017.

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    I have been locked and denied for 2 years. My Lady has told me that she has not felt inclined to consider when she might let me have an orgasm or when she might next let me have an erection... with both those statements add.... or IF..

She told me the length of denial was gradually further extended each time it happened until she told me that time had become indefinite.

That was an outcome that was not expected when I first asked her to be my KH or when she first fully took charge.

As for ... Am I being denied either erections and / or orgasms permanently.... I really do not know.

But for me it does feel better that way.

LiLB-rad, Arti_Rao, Spike6411 and 3 others like this.
  7. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Impressive: anything else happening between you and your Wife regarding sex or affection?

Slave to Wife likes this.
  8. Serafina's pet

Serafina's pet Locked and loved by lady Serafina

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    I don't think I'll ever be locked permanently, but ive been wrong about things before. this year i was told no more then 6 orgasms so far ive had three.

krystalasbaby and Slave to Wife like this.
  9. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I haven't been set a limit per year. Right now chastity length is up to my Wife and we haven't discussed this in detail recently: I think she wants me to pass my previous record of 20 days. To be honest I fear discussing O limits or time lengths with her. It would not surprise me if I suggested permanent she would go for it.

10. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Wow! That's excellent female power. I have a question. Can you explain the seal? Is it like putting JB Quickweld or some putty where the lock goes? Or do you mean one of those seal bolts?

krystalasbaby likes this.
  11. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    She gets sexually pleasured by me with my mouth and vibrators. She likes to cuddle and remind me a lot of why I'm locked up. No sexual releases for me. The last time was in July of last year with my cage on. It really sucked. She has told me not to even expect that anymore. I don't know if she is really serious about that or not but it's been almost a year now. I just know it doesn't look good for me to ever have an orgasm again.

12. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Wow! What a beautiful, powerful woman. Such control. Thanks for sharing.

Hy_Voltage and krystalasbaby like this.
  13. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:

How would you feel if she denied you pleasuring her by mouth? That's what would happen to me if I were put into chastity permanently. So that's another reason I fear permanent. When i'm in chastity my Wife likes to invoke total pussy denial.

14. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Yeah, don't suggest it. It's like playing with fire. What if you said, "Gosh, I am really surprised at the number of women who keep men locked permanently with no releases, no orgasms, nothing. I thought that was merely the stuff of fantasy. Glad that's not us."
    (Then she does it to you anyway.)

I didn't suggest it to my wife except she always knew she had ultimate power over me. She just didn't want to go through the cycles of lock and release and sometimes slide into vanilla then me (not a lot but still) masturbating or not doing housework. So she up and decided forever locked. I begged and tried to say it was not possible, just a fantasy. But she reminded me of my slave status. I don't know how to feel about it. I am turned on but saddened at the same time. I desperately want to PIV fuck.

15. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I dont think that would happen. She enjoys it too much. If it did, then All I could do is pleasure her with a vib.

16. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Yeah that's me now. Locked and no pleasure for me. I would do anything to be able to be inside her again. This dam cage is really escape proof, I can't even pull it out.

17. krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Local Time:
    Buildup it is best not to discuss it with her, i mean if she is not already thinking about it, don't plant the seed. I did, and i have had only 1 O since the new year.
    ofbbtkl7jhbvlehz2223.png

18. krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Local Time:
    Yes they do like to make sure there is no way to get it off, don't they
    ofbbtkl7jhbvlehz2223.png

Doczilla421 and Slave to Wife like this.
  19. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Wow! See, I admire and respect such female power, but it sucks for the slave. It seems most permanent chastity victims didn't go out and ask for it. What is your cage? Mine is a Queen's Keep and a little padlock.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  20. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    It's a Lori 2a. There is no padlock, just security screws. They have a special pattern that only her key will unlock it. You can't mess with it because its recessed and I think it's a softer medal and the head will strip out if messed with. Some people on here have suggested that I try cutting it off. That's impossible cause of the heat produced and it's made from 316 stainless steel. Might as well be made out of a diamond. It's not coming off unless she removes it. That's not going to happen.

spider203 and Slave to Wife like this.
  21. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    IMO, cutting it off seems to violate the notion of letting a woman control a man and his orgasms. The deal is we let them decide the time length. Once in a while, they decide on permanent chastity. So we must abide no matter how it truly sucks.

That's crazy hot what she has done to you, but I hope you will get real-life relief soon.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  22. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I am in permanent chasty to, you could say I’m retro as I’m still wearing a cb2000, with the large points of intrigue, it is removed every few days for observed washing and shaving, them refitted.
    It was actually my wife’s idea! We had been in heavily into Bdsm for years and one day when I was as work she saw chastity caged on line, being the controlling dominant she is she wanted me in one straight away!
    We started off part time just on my days off then out shopping and she got so turned on from me wearing it. She wanted me to leave it on one day and wear it to work, I could see how excited it got her I agreed.
    I got home the next day and she asked how I got on, I told her it was fine. Then is not coming off she said! Your my property and o want you locked for me!
    From there we went to long term, to cuckolding and on, I have not been allowed a orgasm since Christmas, and I have not had piv sex in over 4 years now, and my madam has no plans to let me ever again.

23. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    As I have mentioned in other posts, I am self locked.

Wife has chronic health issues that make intimacy difficult to impossible. I consulted doctors, GP, also a urologist, for some way to disable my ability to feel any stimulation, effectively deadening my abilities, to eliminate the frustration of needs not met.

My research led me to chastity device. It was my last hope for a safe and easy way to fix a complex problem. I wanted to show honor to my wife, and provide her with a way to prevent her feeling bad or some guilt for life not being normal.

I decided on 12-31-17 to go permanent. (My definition of permanent is 24 7 except for cleaning and shaving a few times a month.)

This is one of the best decisions I ever made. I love my cage. Cleared it with my GP doctor and she approved. Wife appreciates it and is grateful.

The feel of the cage is pleasurable, I found an off the shelf perfect fit. Considering I felt absolutely nothing (except frustration) before, the feeling of the cage is my small reward for my submitting my self to permanent denial.

There are a wide variety of different views on chastity, but, for me, permanently locked is the best way, and perhaps the only way. It has relieved much stress and anxiety.

I absolutely love chastity. I love what my cage has done for me.

24. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    I'm also amazed at the number of people with no release at all,my begging got genuinely desparate by the second month without release (longest time 2 months for not doing my housework well enough), it can't be healthy can it?

25. Cumwhenallowed

Manager
    Buckinghamshire UK
    Local Time:
    My mistresses over the years have always emptied me approximately every 2 weeks maximum, I was almost never unlocked when emptied. If I'd displeased I would still be emptied but would suffer same form of corrective punishment, ball slapping or squeezing during ejaculation or worse.

Spike6411 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice