Who is in permanent chastity and how?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Slave to Wife, Jun 1, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. boyjames

boyjames Member

NW England
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    What is the most enjoyable: the frustration of long term chastity or the submission to Mistress or Master?

2. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:

Yes that makes sense, I have the same feelings but over a much shorter timespan. For me a few days is a long time and release is always very gratefully received!

It is entirely up to Miss Amanda how and when I am released. I have to trust her completely to manage it in a way which is best for her, and best for me.

I would not want to go for longer periods, I struggle sometimes with four days, which is usually the longest I have to wait. However I would accept her decision if it had to be longer, and I know she never uses her control in a cruel way.

I have the greatest respect for those of you who are denied release for seriously long periods, but it is not something which I aspire to.

3. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    I may not have the same mileage as some here, it's only been permanent for 2 months but what we learned after 10 years of chastity play is that our highs and lows where linked to my orgasms. The lack of intimacy after ejaculation was robbing us of teaching the high and staying there. My wife is very sexually charged and even though she knew better would allow me orgasms way to frequently. The aha moment changed everything for me. I am trigger happy even in a very restricted cage like my very tight Lori with PA. I had to condition myself and over the course of a month meditating on the fact I don't want to orgasm and don't want to undermine the control my wife had over me by turning into a selfish make a moment after I cream my chastity cage because she teased me to tears with her heels poking it.
    She won't tease me like this again and I won't allow myself to get close enough to risk a release. This is where we are now and it's working amazing. I have changed my demeanor am far more sensitive and my wife is rewarding me by being the powerful woman in control she always wanted to be. Daily oral worship of the highest standard and she said,. I don't miss PIV at all. Don't even think about your penis as sexual anymore, just a way to yield control.

4. Miss Amandas boy

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    I understand what you say, and I completely respect your choices. I wonder however whether learning to control your post O behaviour and feelings might have been better than going into permanent chastity?

Was there anything extreme in the way you resisted intimacy with your wife after being allowed an O?

I am genuinely interested in the reasons for your choice.

5. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    Adjusting my post orgasm behavior could have prevented permanent orgasm denial technically, but it's not as simple. The submissive mindset after weeks and months of denial would be impossible for me to mimic. My wife loves and craves this dripping neediness. Perhaps one day as we adjust our roles we go back, but as we learn reading this forum, it seems chastity has a tendency to become more extreme over time and it's going to be her decision in the end. I crave this unrelenting condition now, without it I would regress I am afraid.
    How do I cope? I learned to love it and accept
    I am very active in ocean sports and believe me, wearing a cage does not add positively to the experience, but after decades of dedication to sports it's now my wife that I am dedicated to, everything else comes second. Hope this helps explain how we got here.

slave8311798 and Finn-egan like this.
  6. Miss Amandas boy

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Yes thank you, I understand.

7. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    After 3-4 months my keyholder declared that she preferred my as I am in long term denial/chastity, in terms of mood and behaviour. That was pretty much it really, and it's now been a year of being celibate in terms of piv sex, being locked up, day and night, and a number of other restrictions. Like reymyruff said, the longer you go, the more you crave it, although I think you have to be wired to desire that at some prior level I think. After 3 years of conditioning, we are at the point (We suddenly realized the other week) where the threat of punishment now, is a denial of chastity, and being made to get hard and touch myself, which would ruin my current state, of which I'm so proud. The dull ache of frustration is what turns my mind to serving my keyholder, and pleasing my wife. Some days the frustration and denial suck, and I hate it, but it is a constant reminder of how I'm now focused on giving pleasure, and what those 2 people meant to me.

MRS.Lilith and UnknownMess like this.
  8. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wasn't sure who you were directing the question, or if it was in general.

For me, it's the constant low-level simmer of frustration. It's a great feeling.

9. Bertha

Bertha Active member

Local Time:
    my fate has been decided by My Queen, and is: « eternity ». She has gradually kept me in chastity from short periods to longer, until last January.

so realistically, by eternity:
    - i am sure She will stick by permanent orgasm denial. She even decided that i have the word « eternity » on my skin
    - i will certainly have very short periods outside of the cage, for taking the plane (though i might be required to wear temporarily a plastic one) or for medical checkup
    - there is absolutely no way that i will beg Her to change Her Mind
    - i actually embrace it :)
    - i don’t want to bother frequent readers about it, but She also made me recorded a diary about my servitude which is posted on YouTube, channel « servant bertha », for those interested

10. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    In my experience it doesn’t get easier after the first month, it gets easier after the second or third first month, once you start getting used to the idea that you have to wait at least that long. Peak arousal is different for everyone, as is the length of time before reaching the arousal plateau (the point at which it isn’t actually possible to get more aroused and then arousal starts to fade.)

Alceste and Guest 4328 like this.
  11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I think some people are capable of *permanent* denial, while others aren’t. I also think permanent means different things to different people. What has impressed me reading this thread is how many have stated that permanent doesn’t mean gluing the device on and never removing it again. Of course they can remove it for hygiene and health.

I had to have an MRI scan a few days ago. If my device was glued on that would have been impossible. What was funny it was literally the first time I had to use the emergency key in the nearly four years I have been kept chaste. We are so used to me wearing the device neither of us remembered it should be removed. I phoned up my Wife, Elle, and asked permission, she couldn’t stop laughing. She also locked me back up that evening.

Alceste, Guest 4328 and spider203 like this.
  12. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I wouldn’t say my chastity is permanent.

Yet.

However I am approaching seven months since my last orgasm, and in my third term of denial of at least six months in a row. I guess I am heading towards permanent. Like someone else has said my Wife has told me that I will be wearing this device until the day I die.

Alceste, Guest 4328 and spider203 like this.
  13. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I see a market for titanium devices here.

Peter Rabbit, Bertha and Jasmic68 like this.
  14. boyjames

boyjames Member

NW England
    Local Time:
    Hi Tom, it was a general question to all males really. Thanks for your answer. For me the frustration is as a result of the obedience and I think that submission is a natural result of my desire for humiliation by Ladies and by Alpha Men.

15. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    Jasmic68 you are right about the subjective nature of the word "permanent".

Just for cleaning and shaving and back on, also ER, MRI, TSA, is about as permanent as you can get for all practical purposes. Personally, if not for those, I would permanently seal it and be done with it.

Your thoughts on when it gets "easier" sound right, though you are speaking of the first month of each cycle. After a couple months for me, the feeling of chastity settled in as very normal, and I never looked back.

For me, I am "permanently" self locked, I am not looking for a release. I am do not want to remove it. The cycle for me is infinite in length.

Like Finn-egan pointed out, once you condition yourself, it is not only easy, but it becomes your craving. He also mentioned about being pre-wired. That may be true. It does seem you have to be predisposed to want to be locked permanently.

In my case, I may have been and just didn't know it. I began chastity not knowing what to expect. At first , I did it as a coping mechanism, thinking it could relieve my frustration and reduce anxiety, and it has, big time, but I had no idea it would come to this. It has done so much more for me than I ever thought.

I am coming up on 18 months and truly do not know how to stop. Chastity has drawn me in and it doesn't let go, and I don't want it to.

slave8311798, tinykev and Susanstoy91 like this.
  16. Avir shah

Avir shah Member

Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    my wife very dominant kinky lady, she loves bondage etc and locked me up ever since we got together. everyday I am plugged and at night I am collared blindfolded gagged and tied.

Ironstan, Naughty boy and buildup like this.
  17. Naughty boy

Naughty boy Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Your wife sounds kind of perfect

18. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    i have been locked up for 15 plus years first by my Mistress of ten years who grew tired of me and sold me to very cruel and successful Pro Domme---she owns me and another boy a gay male who functions as Her maid/houseboy---She increased my hormones and used shorter and smaller cages-now after 5 years i am barley one inch long boy injects me with viragra so i am always on the edge but i am never given relief---She offers me to Her clients who beat and rape me--She has had Her/my body altered through surgery giving me massive breast and ass cheeks --i have 3 brands one on each thigh and one on my pubic area-Her name is tattooed on my cheeks in bright pink--the cage is spiked and electrified She loves to have boy excite me so that the spikes penatrate and shock my clit---boy has told me that if i slip out of my new3/4 inch cage my owner is thinking of having it secured on with piercings and a very large cathater welding everything on making removal impossible-----when i am allowed i will post again

19. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    My penis is permanently banned from pussy. I'm 10 days short of 28 months pussy-free. I'm not locked anymore, because I have difficulty getting hard without my wife helping me, which also means I no longer masturbate. I get occasional hand jobs, but that's all, other than orally servicing my wife whenever she decides she needs it.

MistressMusespet, b_quark and Bertha like this.
  20. Lockupthewolf

Lockupthewolf Member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    I am in permanent chastity, though I have a hope and possibility to get out of it. My lady got us into a kind of pact when she is submissive but really (and seriously) wants to keep me locked and without orgasms forever, so instead of a safeword, if some punishment or just "for fun" torture is too much for her her only option for me to stop is to unlock my chastity belt.

ololo6795, Spike6411 and Guest 4328 like this.
  21. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I am not in a cage but I am denied full blown orgasms. The last one was about six months ago, and I don't think I will ever have another. If I have an accident and a ruined orgasm, that seems to be allowed a couple of times a month since she does not notice any down time after a ruined orgasm. She just likes to keep me horny 24 hours a day.

22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    A little up date on this ... We have been unable to find someone that id both able and willing make a custom cage in the UK
    My Lady has me looking into Lori's devices.
    The reason she says is that she wants one that she knows will be good for permanent wear when she decides that indefinitely denied is no longer on the table. Of course as always she added ..well IF I decide

But it does look as though permanent denial is looking a more likely prospect.

Danny15 likes this.
  23. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Permanent is for us the will to keep on evolving in the chastity lifestyle.
    As mentioned here before we agree that lock up periods,number of O, etc. almost naturally go to practically ( planes,doctors,health,etc) possible greater and greater challenges.
    After 5 years our current status is ...
    My KH/Wife gets serviced orally and with vibrators on demand.
    Absolutely no piv ( she does not miss it at all)
    I get 3 O a year by her giving me a hand job (birthday,wedding anniversary and Christmas)
    Rest of the year I get drained every 6 weeks via prostate milking.
    If well behaved I get uncaged by the end of each month for a one hour long masturbation without cumming performed by a masseuse.
    One time each month I am sent caged to a ProDomme for a maintenance disciplinary session.
    "Permanent"...... I think I'm close! Lol

24. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    While I'm not permanently locked, I'm sort of permanently controlled.

We have evolved into the arrangement where she locks and unlocks me at will.

Sometimes life gets in the way and we just don't play for a while. But we she is ready to enslave me, or when sometimes I ask to be enslaved, on it goes and I'm in penis bondage until she chooses to free me.

bondinchas likes this.
  25. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    It makes perfect sense to me.

Simply

The feelings of having an orgasm last seconds and the other associated feelings last a couple of minutes at best and are for me by far outweighed by the prolonged and on going feelings of frustration and desire of wanting an orgasm and being denied one and of course knowing that the person that is denying them really enjoys doing so.

There is more to it than that... but even if it were just that it would be enough for us.

bondinchas, Tom Allen and kinky6666 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice