What defines Long Term Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Squeek, Feb 18, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Squeek

Squeek Member

Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    I have a question for everyone. What is your definition of long term 7/24 chastity?

If I wear a device for a 3 month period but take it off once a week for an hour or so to get clean and then put it back on again, is that still long term chastity or does the clock reset to zero again every time the device is removed? Personally, I think that temporary removal should not count. The clock should only be reset to zero if the device is removed for more than 4-6 hours. That way, you can have play time and still be able to claim that you have been locked up for an extended period of time.

What do you think??

Mash2214 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    It's not a competition. And in particular, for most wearing a device is not a goal -- it's a means to an end. How much we wear our devices may be an indicator of our commitment to our goal, but it's not a magic number that should be fetishized (tho of course, to each his own!)

If the goal is *chastity* -- whatever that means to you but probably something like orgasm limitation, and perhaps control by a key holder -- then you can be long-term chaste even if you take the device off weekly for cleaning or playtime, or even daily to go to work. Heck, some try to be chaste on the honor system, without the aid of a device. That's the key, IMHO: the device is an aid to one's practice of chastity, but only an aid. If you've gone a year without having any orgasms other than those your KH told you to have (or if you don't have keyholder but set some goals for your orgasm frequency and stuck by them) then I say you've been chaste for a year, regardless of how many hours in that year you were wearing a cage.

3. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    Chastity for me focuses on the climax or lack there of. I will unlock (like I am right now since this morning) to give my body a brief rest. And I’ll lock up tonight once I get into the bedroom. I have remained chaste although not locked. Also, I am currently in the midst of my longest imposed denial period. 18 days, 6 hours. I’ll be interested to see how others measure this as well.

4. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    There are two main aspects to chastity: orgasm denial and being locked in a cage.
    1. If the cage is removed for play but no orgasm is had and the cage is reinstalled,
    and this is continued for months, some would consider that long term chastity.
    2. If the cage is removed for a few minutes for cleaning, no orgasm is had and the cage is reinstalled, and this is continued for months, some would consider that long term chastity.
    3. If the cage is not removed for cleaning, because this can be done without removal, no orgasm is had (clearly), and this is continued for months, some would consider that long term chastity.

It depends how you balance the effect of the cage against not orgasming. Keeping the cage on for months without any removal -- so no erection at all -- is a real mind f**k. Some wives and/or mistresses consider the caging is at least as important as not orgasming, which is a view I subscribe to, so I would answer 3; but practically this is only possible if the device allows adequate cleaning without removal.

Tom Allen, Giveitup, Barburia and 3 others like this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    removing for cleaning is not only acceptable but very highly desirable

slavette and Ormaz like this.
  6. Realisticlylocked

Local Time:
    Personally I don’t think labels and definitions are important at all. Whatever works for you and your Keyholder.

And if you are to have ‘goals’ then that should be up to your keyholder.

Otherwise it isn’t chastity it’s just being kinky

That’s only my opinion:)

Austin Travis, Chaste J. and lockit like this.
  7. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Define it how you like. I don't think there is any one definition.
    I would say 2 weeks without unlocking is long term for me.
    Some guys go into months and some go hours and days.

So it really depends on who is defining it.
    There was a guy on here a few years back claimed his way was the only true chastity.
    He claimed to have been locked for 7 years without the device ever coming off.

This was a little off putting to some new members.
    They would not post how happy they were to have gone 48 hours.
    Chastity is not a competition not for me anyway.

Anyway this same guy who had self locked for 7 years turned out to be fake.
    One of the Ladys on the forum talked him into lockig using her lock.
    He lasted 3 days before he cut the lock of.

Its nice to compare and encourage and exchanged idea.
    At the end of the day however you want to practice chastity is right for you.
    To me thats all that counts.

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    i liked to think that being locked in a chastity belt meant being locked and left in it for however long the keyholder demanded it remain in place especially if they had the only means of removing it. The practicalities of actually being locked continuously in a belt for example would be difficult to achieve both from a personal point and a hygiene point of view but if the wearer had no choice then as long as the device caused no harm or damage to the wearer then in theory it could remain in place indefinitely. If the romantic idea of a wife being locked away whilst the husband was away fighting in the crusades was ever to be believed then it would certainly not have been an option for her to remove it every week for a bit of a trim or spruce up. Long term for me would certainly be around the three week mark without any removal being allowed at all and by then no matter how thorough my attempts at cleaning have been the belt needs a good scrub inside to get it fully clean ready for further time spent locked.

lockit likes this.
  9. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    As we say many times on here there is no right or wrong way! By definition you don't actually need a cage or device for long-term chastity! Taking off a cage for cleaning, or a good tease or just for a bit of air with no orgasm! You are still chaste! Our dynamic is that I am locked 24/7 virtually 365! My Queens Keep is removed every 3-4 months for a good clean and sterilise! But I'm still locked in one of our other cages as we leave it overnight to clean properly! Holidays involving flights mean the trusty CB6000s with a plastic lock! The only time I'm allowed to be uncaged is for medical reasons or if I experience irritation and need to be out! The latter has not happened in over a year! Am I "more chaste" than someone who removes for cleaning? No of course not! Whatever we do as long as it's fun we are doing it right!!! :)

Wonderlust and Rectrix like this.
  10. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    We have never counted removal for non-sexual reasons a violation of my commitment to stay chaste for my wife.

We have been using a Holy Trainer for a little over 3 years, and it requires pretty much daily removal for hygiene. That’s why I have a Mature Metal Queen’s Keep coming (USPS tracking number says tomorrow), so that it doesn’t need to come off very often.

Rectrix and bondinchas like this.
  11. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Excellent choice! And you are right, it really doesn't need to come off very often!

DoesasTold likes this.
  12. Blue Moon

Blue Moon Long term member

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    In our world chastity is defined as no complete/full orgasm. Milkings are permitted as there is no physical pleasure(but a helluva psych punch). Long term? Personally, I consider a year or longer but then I’m kind of a masochist and being denied and kept warm forever is my reward.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  13. chastity_pantyhose

chastity_pantyhose Active member

Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    its up to you or your mistress/master for counting the chastity time, some people have very2 strich rule like 24/7 without removal and no orgasm,peging,milking,teasing etc
    some are just like me an my mistress "as long as u arent orgasme u are still in chastity", even i wear device 12 hour a day, and opened when i go to work, or when we are on vacation she will not put me in chastity to enjoy the vacation.
    chastity is fun depend on your rule to enjoy it

Lockedinlove87 likes this.
  14. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Excellent point to an excellent point! I also have a queens keep and it does not come off often but for her enjoyment. WE seem to be on a ever couple to 4 week pace right now. Its comfy and I love it

15. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    The thing is Mrs Chaste enjoys her strapon sooo much, that she says she has no reason to unlock me! Well, it was me who suggested Chastity to her so it's my own fault! Wouldn't have it any other way!

16. Squeek

Squeek Member

Local Time:
    I completely agree with what you have said. Reading your posts actually helped me to realign my thinking a little bit. Being Chaste is a very personal state that lives within the personal definitions that we decide. There are no hard and fast rules. As long as we are both happy and having fun then that is all that matters.

Thank you to everyone who gave me their opinion.

lockit likes this.
  17. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I absolutely adore this definition. I get unlocked a lot by my keyholding wife for snuggling and teasing. She has complete control over my stimulation, and I adore her for it. She loves the power. That’s Orgasm Control.

We’ve never gone beyond 12.5 weeks of Orgasm Denial, or 31 days of complete Emission denial (not one drop of white). And I’ve never experienced Erection Denial more than three weeks. My lovely wife likes to keep me on my toes and always guessing.

She pushed back so hard on me trying to set schedules or break records. It’s up to her whim, and it’s actually harder (for me) to have it be indefinite than gritting your teeth, clenching your fists and counting down to a definite calendar date.

She’s “allowed” me to experience the high of denial for months. She’s the one that has to deal with my floaty brain and hold herself back from letting me crash.

But I love this definition because it focuses on the commitment to giving up control and staying good, even when you have a “free hand” and not enforced.

I do feel like I’ve been her “good boy” ever since we got serious about my submission and my masturbation denial in 2014.

It would make me proud to claim I’ve been under long term chastity since July or August of 2014. Those events were my last self-orgasm alone and my last self-stimulation alone, respectively. I had just got my first custom chastity - the MCN Contender prototype.

Ever since September 2014 when I stretched up to 4ga (the smallest hook MCN made at the time), I’ve been a “good boy” and kept under her orgasm control.

So I’m just blushing with pride here. Not trying to compete. I can’t compete with months without unlocking or entire seasons without orgasms... yet. That’s something she promises someday. A full year. That’s the dream.

But it’s emotionally intense and she truly enjoys teasing me and making me spill.

Honestly it’s about what she wants, and can deal with and not me. I’ve put a lot of effort into managing my demeanor and behavior when kept denied and frustrated.

I know this went long. I appreciate the diversity of opinion on this.

Shedding expectations, and letting her lead completely, has been the best thing I’ve done.

18. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    The length of time depends on your Keyholder. Removing the cage to clean it or shave as long as you don’t play with it should be fine. I personally don’t remove my cage for cleaning or shaving. You find a way. A week can be a long time, a month can be a short time, I think it has a lot to do with how mush teasing and arousal your given, if your teased a lot that week can be torture. LFL Locked for Life. When or If I cum again. Who knows.

boisub and Giveitup like this.
  19. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My definition of long term chastity- when a device is locked on you one second longer than you want :eek:. Your definition may differ.

To address what other have said, I also don't think the clock resets to zero if a device is removed for a non-sexual reason like cleaning or injury, because the goal of chastity isn't to wear a piece of hardware; the device is only the tool to enforce chastity, not the chastity itself. To say otherwise denigrates the one who wields the tool (the keyholder), and turns the device into a fetish object instead of the means to an end.

Tom Allen, cshorts, Dumb1 and 2 others like this.
  20. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    So True “The device is only the tool” Chastity is a state of mind. I also think Chastity doesn’t start until One second after You want it Removed. Than the clock starts to go very very slow. Nice comments.

jmanque, Penney and Dumb1 like this.
  21. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    For my Mistress and I, long term means her strict control of my penis at all times. I am locked in Mature Metal Jail Bird so it does not need to come off for hygiene purposes. Mistress unlocks me every week or so to shave and will sometimes leave me unlocked for a bit to do tease & denial on me. When she does that, as soon as I start leaking precum I am promptly locked back up. I am only allowed two or three orgasms a year, strictly her decision as to when that happens and under what circumstances. I have absolutely no control over when I am unlocked, it is totally her choice.

Ormaz and Rectrix like this.
  22. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Squeek :) i think it usual ok to have it took off for a bit sometimes to clean it but you not allow to touch.

23. slavette

slavette sissy cuckold

DBA
    Michign
    Local Time:
    Hygiene days are some of the best parts of chastity for me. i'm allowed to stand in the shower with Her, but i have to face the back wall, with my hands on the towel bar while She bathes. If She's shaving her legs (wish She'd let me do that for her!!!), i'm allowed to get down on my hands and knees on the floor of the tub so She has somewhere to sit.

Anyhow, once She finishes Her shower, She reaches around my waist, unlocks me, and first cleans out the tube of my Holy Trainer Nano, then She edges me for what feels like hours of delightful frustration.... but it ends all too soon, and She's taking a hand towel to dry me off, slathering me with a fresh coat of JO silicon lube, and sliding the cage back on.

Click.... and She steps out of the shower, leaving me with only cold water to wash myself in.

Awwwwwwwwww...... man!!!

24. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    "Long Term Chastity" can mean many things. One thing it does NOT necessarily mean is rigid, 24 hour/day, never unlock even for grooming/skin check, etc. That's just not realistic for the long term for most people, despite what you may see posted here or elsewhere, such as when guys show videos of themselves pouring superglue into their locks.

I absolutely consider myself to be in "Long-Term Chastity" and have been for 17 months. I wear an Evotion Bijou, anchored by a frenum piercing. I am allowed to remove it for a few minutes at a time for cleaning, etc, every week or so on average. (a downside of the Bijou I've discovered is that starts to smell like like urine after a while, despite cleaning it while its in place. You just can't get to every nook and cranny without removing it)

My beautiful wife/KH and I have no intention of going back to pre-chastity. We both enjoy it, and its been a great addition to our sex life. I fully anticipate being locked and not having control of my orgasms/erections for as long as we are both alive. That's "Long-Term Chastity."

25. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    I depends on your perspective. For some that wouldn’t be considered long term, for others long term is a few hours or a day.

If you say it’s long term for you then who is anyone to tell you different?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice