1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
DoesasTold
Last Activity:
Aug 16, 2017 at 3:44 AM
Northern NY
employed

DoesasTold

Key Inside, Open in Case of Emergency!, Male, from Northern NY

Entered the Fray of Fatherhood on June to a healthy baby girl! Of course our game has taken a back seat for a while. How long will it take? Jul 13, 2017

DoesasTold was last seen:
Aug 16, 2017 at 3:44 AM
    1. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Entered the Fray of Fatherhood on June to a healthy baby girl! Of course our game has taken a back seat for a while. How long will it take?
      1. LadyS
        LadyS
        What ever you do don't push her! Ever! Having a baby does insane things to a woman. A few months after having our last child(via my third c section) hubby put pressure on me with our sex life and it made me fell worse then I already did. Just let her find her way back. Congratulations
        Jul 13, 2017
        DoesasTold likes this.
      2. DoesasTold
        DoesasTold
        Thank you LadyS! I know its going to be a whirlwind for a while. At least I have the dubious honor of having been locked up while the baby was born! lol Haven't been in almost a month and have had a few "moments" with myself regrettably but Im back on track trying to make it easier for her. Thanks again for the words of wisdom!
        Jul 14, 2017
    2. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      It wasn't the longest lock up but long for me. Mistress wasn't pleased I pleasured myself while remaining unlocked after she gave a release
      TheMistressAmanda likes this.
      1. TheMistressAmanda
        TheMistressAmanda
        You should be in trouble for doing that! Mistress Kay will have to punish you.
        Jun 1, 2017
        DoesasTold likes this.
      2. DoesasTold
        DoesasTold
        I told her....its in her hands now if I get a punishment. I have locked back up so I don't fuck up again!
        Jun 3, 2017
      3. TheMistressAmanda
        TheMistressAmanda
        I'm sure that is for the best! She might not feel like punishing you right now.
        Jun 3, 2017
    3. Mistress Kay
      Mistress Kay
      You like having that key so close but knowing I'll know if you give in and open it???? You're being so strong! You'll be rewarded when it is time.
      TheMistressAmanda and DoesasTold like this.
    4. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Settling in to my new normal. Serving her more. My pleasure moving further back. Mistress Kay is set on denying me for how long I don't know
      1. mistressmaturemetal
        mistressmaturemetal
        Just as it should be!!!
        May 13, 2017
        TheMistressAmanda and DoesasTold like this.
      2. DoesasTold
        DoesasTold
        Between her getting more comfortable with me being in lock up and with her not feeling quite in the mood with the pregnancy I have found myself in the perfect storm of Mistress not feeling obligated to satiate my sexual needs and the post delivery off limits staring me straight in the Locked Dick. Could be a long one this time!
        May 13, 2017
    5. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Expecting baby in six weeks + Me in 24/7 for first time = No stimulation at all! She is dealing with a lot right now, I'll wait patiently :)
      1. PouchPantyLover
        PouchPantyLover
        Congratulations, first one?
        May 10, 2017
      2. DoesasTold
        DoesasTold
        Thank you! Yes first for both of us! Baby Girl coming, now there will be two women running my life! lol
        May 10, 2017
        PouchPantyLover likes this.
      3. PouchPantyLover
        PouchPantyLover
        This is not really advice, just something someone told me that proved to be quite accurate. Being a parent will redefine your highest highs and your lowest lows. Enjoy the ride my man.
        May 11, 2017
        DoesasTold likes this.
    6. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Trying to get used to new QK. Vaseline helps. Mistress is Intent on denying me longer after the 5 weeks denied and 2 weeks of post "O" blues
    7. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      So today she called me she would drive because Im her sissy slut bitch. Then she giggled knowing that it drove me crazy inside.
    8. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Wore boxer shorts first time in over 2 months. She texted later and told me how bummed she was I was not in her panties. Think she is hooked
      TheMistressAmanda and Jblocked like this.
    9. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Mistress has been getting advice from unknown Ladies here! ;) Now Im locked back up and she said to prepare for a long ride this time. Uh Oh
      Jblocked and wLOCKridge like this.
    10. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      It all starts over as of yesterday. Was it worth it? Not sure yet. Different state of mind. A little less attentive. Time to start over now
      1. Sarahs
        Sarahs
        the few days after a release are always psychologically difficult for hubby and I
        Apr 17, 2017
      2. DoesasTold
        DoesasTold
        Yeah it really sucks....on one hand I feel like I can focus more at work but everything else feels like it is out of balance
        Apr 17, 2017
      3. Mistress Kay
        Mistress Kay
        I'll whip you back into shape very soon! And maybe you'll go longer than 5 weeks this time around.
        Apr 18, 2017
        wLOCKridge, Sarahs and DoesasTold like this.
    11. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Well, 4 weeks led to 4 ruined orgasms last night. OMFG! I didnt know she had it in her to be so deliciously cruel. It slowly drained out....
      madbdsm, Jblocked and Sarahs like this.
      1. Mistress Kay
        Mistress Kay
        Like a little fountain!
        Apr 18, 2017
    12. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Just passed 1 month of no orgasm. By far my longest ever. Thank you to my Mistress for your strength and love to stay resolute in your will.
      LadyFedora likes this.
      1. LadyFedora
        LadyFedora
        Well done cute boy!
        Apr 14, 2017
        DoesasTold likes this.
      2. DoesasTold
        DoesasTold
        Aww thanks :) Actually it got even worse for me last night!! She took my cage of and celebrated my 4 weeks with 4 ruined orgasms 1 after the other! I was begging to just let go......Woke up today with more desire than I know what to do with!!!
        Apr 14, 2017
        Jblocked and LadyFedora like this.
    13. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Thought today was the day, unlocked for some PIV this morning. After numb cream and two condoms of course. She had a nice orgasm at least!
    14. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Feeling really Snug in the Queens Keep! And I thought it would be to long, Guess I underestimated my manhood! lol pics awaiting approval.
      Mash2214 and mistressmaturemetal like this.
    15. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Queens Keep arrived yesterday. Couldn't be happier with it and the folks at Mature Metal! Extremely helpful especially Mistress M.M.
      1. mistressmaturemetal
        mistressmaturemetal
        Thank you :) William and I are both so glad you are pleased with it... Can't wait to see a picture posted here!!!!!!
        Apr 9, 2017
        DoesasTold likes this.
    16. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Queens Keep has shipped! Like a kid waiting for Christmas, prospect of real longterm lockup. What have I done? Its upside down no going back
      mistressmaturemetal likes this.
      1. Mistress Kay
        Mistress Kay
        This is what you asked for. Remember that when you're still waiting for a release ;-)
        Apr 11, 2017
        DoesasTold likes this.
    17. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Mistress called me upstairs after her shower today to help her with something. She needed her day started right, she said "Start licking..."
      1. xcitedsisssy
        xcitedsisssy
        Nice way to start the day. You all horned up and her completely satisfied. The way it should be.
        Apr 4, 2017
        DoesasTold likes this.
      2. DoesasTold
        DoesasTold
        She showered and shaved before be and I though she was gonna let me do it last night but she just squeezed my balls and said goodnight. Talk about horned up! Then when she called me up this morning it was so nice to here her moan!
        Apr 4, 2017
        Mistress Kay and Jblocked like this.
    18. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Queens Keep ships April 5. Should I be worried? Mistress Kay seems more excited than me for that finely polished steel prison to arrive! :)
      1. mistressmaturemetal
        mistressmaturemetal
        no looking back!!!
        Mar 27, 2017
      2. DoesasTold
        DoesasTold
        Wouldn't even dream of it! This is already a dream come true seeing this all play out with my Wife who became my Mistress!! I love knowing that I am making her Happy. This will help! :)
        Mar 27, 2017
    19. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      My KH is getting little more clever with her teasing, adding depth and intent to her teasing. I love the way she lets me give her pleasure .
      1. Mistress Kay
        Mistress Kay
        I love that I am zeroing in on what really teases you! I can get you hard in a moment ;-)
        Mar 28, 2017
        Love&Passion and DoesasTold like this.
    20. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Well..she wasn't lying. Cage went back on yesterday and she didn't even leave the key out last night like usual incase I get uncomfortable!
      Lib84 and Chas4us2 like this.
      1. Mistress Kay
        Mistress Kay
        That's because I am in control.
        Mar 26, 2017
        DoesasTold likes this.
      2. DoesasTold
        DoesasTold
        Indeed you are in control..... :)
        Mar 26, 2017
    21. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      She said after a few days out of cage, Oh don't worry, it's definitely going back on... very soon. And no, you can't have an orgasm yet.
      Chas4us2 and Jblocked like this.
    22. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Please welcome my wife and Mistress, Mistress Kay. She joined today and will be keeping a close eye on me!
      Chas4us2, MsSonia's_slave and joe01 like this.
    23. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      One more week learning to be a better husband and lover to my Wonderful Keyholder and Wife. One week closer to the new Queens Keep too!
    24. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Just found out new Queens Keep is getting shipped on April 5th!! Yay me...I mean Yay for my wife!
      Jblocked likes this.
    25. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Digging out from under 23 inches of snow today! Wicked storm!
      1. Jblocked
        Jblocked
        Buffalo only got about 8-10 inc of snow.
        Mar 17, 2017
  • About

Northern NY
    employed
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity Devices:
    Queens Keep from Mature Metal. (Current Lockdown Device) CB6K (First Cage)
    Chastity Resume:
    Denied since 04/16/17
    Learning more and more everyday what it truly means to submit to my wife has been an eye opening experience full of all kinds of emotional highs and lows. I can say that I much prefer her having control over when I can release than not. My only hope is that when she does let me please her that I still have the ability to please her so she doesn't get discouraged and stop the whole thing. Loving her more and more as if that was even possible is a nice side effect thus far!

KH/Wife/Mistress is really starting to take shape in her insistence on certain acts and how they will play out. I think she is realizing that I am actually willing to submit ant that it is not all 100% game. She has I think seen that I will actually forgo something that she really knows I would like to do to have the opportunity to please her somehow.

its all good right now!! I have found that at the 10 day mark my mood really starts to actually improve and I have a general feeling of happy. I have to thank my wife for allowing this to happen!