Photos:
Local Time:
8:38 PM
Home Page:
Upstate / NY
Security Systems Consultant

DoesasTold

Feeling Sexy if even only on the bottom half!, Male, from Upstate / NY

To my dismay the cage has not been proffered my the Misses and Locktober has not commenced. The honor system is not my strong suit...at all. Oct 8, 2020

DoesasTold was last seen:
Nov 27, 2020 at 5:28 PM
    1. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      To my dismay the cage has not been proffered my the Misses and Locktober has not commenced. The honor system is not my strong suit...at all.
      Rectrix likes this.
    2. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      10 weeks led to 3 months free. She took my cage and said That I’d be getting it back very soon and I’d be locked for a long time this time.
      Jblocked and Rectrix like this.
    3. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Made it to just past 10 weeks. A personal best. Taking a short break before resuming lockdown! Who knows for how long the next will be.....
      Consumed likes this.
    4. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      9 weeks! Just informed that piercing is back. PA is in my immediate future. Is it bad that I’m sad to remove the cage for the healing time?
    5. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      8 weeks locked! Avoided potential pitfalls. She wanted some real love action. She was satisfied. I stayed Edged & Denied and I love it!!
    6. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      7 weeks 24/7! Anniversary coming up 11th, Wonder if she plans to unlock me. I‘m starting to doubt it. I’m just hitting my sweet spot now
      njcuckold likes this.
      1. Notouchy
        Notouchy
        7 weeks 24/7 coming up For me too and no end insight! Challenging, interesting, frustrating and Contented times. Would not have it any other way. Be careful what we wish for!
        Jun 4, 2020
        DoesasTold and njcuckold like this.
      2. DoesasTold
        DoesasTold
        Agreed. I know what it feels like to end a long run in the cage. I feel like crap for days. I do t look forward to that in any way!
        Jun 5, 2020
    7. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      6 weeks 24/7, unlocked Sunday to clean No weird skin irritations. This could mean I set a long record this time. I hope so and I hope not :)
      Slvjimmy and njcuckold like this.
    8. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Up to 4 weeks of 24/7 in the cage. 2 more will be a record. Several caged orgasms but none this week. Oh well, I Suppose I will survive!
    9. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Settled into weekly nipple play caged O’s last 2 Fridays. This Friday vibrated herself to big O and left me with not even one nipple lick :(
    10. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      A turn of events. Back In 1 week and had 3 ruined o’s caged since. 1 from nipple play 1 vibrator & PureWand, 1 cei Hypno. Still very subby.
    11. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      5 weeks! Who knew the flu would be so kind to take away the edge of going 5 weeks with no orgasm? Although I feel thoughts creeping back in
      Jblocked likes this.
    12. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      3 weeks denied. Seems like each lockup brings a new set of calm to my approach. Im not as rammy. Just had my third leg shave as well. :)
    13. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Shaved legs! Oh My! The emotions, feelings, effort. Gives some perspective how hard it must be as a woman and keep up with smooth legs. :)
    14. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Toes painted, Cage locked, no timeline, feeling good! Love my wife :)
    15. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Took a step back after Locktober. Lost all interest. I feel it creeping back. Feels like locking back up is imminent. Just need her command.
      Jblocked and Rectrix like this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        The need never goes away. You can fake it, she can try to ignore it, but it's always there, simmering, until it boils over and needs to be addressed.
        Feb 2, 2020
        DoesasTold likes this.
    16. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      My wife almost ruined Locktober again with this new nipple play! Who knew it was so easy to cum this way? One lonely drop escaped.
      danijean001 and Slvjimmy like this.
    17. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Over dinner she casually asked how long I could wait. I couldn’t answer so She said “Do you think you could wait a whole year from now?”
      1. View previous comments...
      2. DoesasTold
        DoesasTold
        I’m not too sure if I can make it that long but I know I feel better in my head the longer I go. I also don’t know if she was serious or just teasing me. I mean to find out today what her intentions are!
        Oct 8, 2019
      3. Skyhigh
        Skyhigh
        Just give it up. You will release a lot of energy when you stop thinking and just let it happen. I suggest you tell her that it is for her to decide.
        Oct 8, 2019
        Rectrix and DoesasTold like this.
      4. DoesasTold
        DoesasTold
        Yeah, that is pretty much what I am going to tell her. If she is truly going to have this power over me I have to give it to her completely and let her decide when, how and if it happens. Thanks for the support!
        Oct 8, 2019
        Rectrix, Jblocked and Skyhigh like this.
    18. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Almost hit a milestone and ruined Locktober last night. Moments from my first nipple only orgasm. She sensed it was coming and stopped cold
    19. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Locked 30 of the last 37 days entering Locktober! This would be my longest run yet. Never would Have imagined wanting to be denied so badly!
      taped2, Lockedprop and Slvjimmy like this.
    20. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Settling back in and starting to normalize again. Might be a legit Locktober right through NO-Vember after the last infraction.
    21. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      She isn’t happy and has a new plan of attack since I refused to eat what I put in her mouth without her permission. She won’t say what it is
    22. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Gentle no finish PIV last night. Heard “The temptation is strong with this one” in voice of Darth Vader this morning. Locked right back up!!
      Jblocked and Slvjimmy like this.
    23. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      2 weeks into 6 week lockup and she saw a meme about Locktober. Come on “it’s still September!” I said. Got a smirk and a giggle back, Uh Oh!
    24. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Felt really nice to hold it while cleaning in the shower. I never really considered cheating. Felt like a warm glove. I miss touching it. :(
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    25. DoesasTold
      DoesasTold
      Not only no release from cage (3 more weeks) until dr clears her from giving birth. Also no sex for me (oral for her) lest I get snipped.
      Jblocked likes this.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://doesas.bdsmlr.com/
    Upstate / NY
    Security Systems Consultant
    My key is held by:
    Mistress K (my lovely wife)
    Keyholder of:
    Me
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Cuckold
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Queens Keep from Mature Metal. (Current Lockdown Device) CB6K (First Cage)
    Chastity resume:
    First adventure into chastity October 2015. Wow that was a long time ago now.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice