Verified Women

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by henry58, Mar 29, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    I have always been a big supporter of the group dedicated to Women who have voluntarily verified themselves to @L-u-c-y . But i also wanted to say a huge well done and thank You to those Women who have taken this courageous plunge.

It's not easy i'm sure letting a piece of Yourselves out into public space, but from the heart of a submissive male, You add enormously to the power house of Chastity Mansion.

There are many different dynamics represented on CM, it makes it the great site it is. Mostly classy and informative (although the occasional bad behaviour creeps in), from the short time i have been here, the site goes from strength to strength.

There is an element of family about it including the dysfunctional bit and the occasional falling out, but there are so few sites out there that come anywhere near the high standards of CM.

Thank You Verified Women who are leading us to better things.

Humbly henry.

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Well said @henry58

I fail to see why anyone qualified to do verification doesn't get on with it.

It's a private matter between @L-u-c-y and the member and stays that way apart from the banner.

It also gives access to a Verified Only section that all can see but not all can post.

3. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    My P has become an extraordinarily private woman when it comes to sexuality. Even with electronic anonymity, she is always alert for potential intrusions into that space. Like many, she grew up in a family where sex was shrouded in secrecy and disapproval. I think for P that has carried through her entire life. I’m sure this plays a part in why she is the silent participant in what we (I) post here.

Regarding the original post. HERE HERE! Love and respect to the amazing women who verify. Each of you should know the value you bring to our community.

Not to be forgotten is our Supreme Ruler L-U-C-Y who presides with steely strength and grace.

Jamie

tiruh811, Consensus, henry58 and 2 others like this.
  4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I too think it is OUR good fortune that certain members here have chosen to join us and help share their insight into something that many of us secretly share with very few if anyone else, i can see for some feeling that you have to verify yourself as being a female member can be a little daunting and slightly wrong in some ways but having been so easily DUPED in the past by males pretending to be female members it is indicative of the society we live in today that the need to ask should even need to arise. That being said not every female potential member will want to go to the point of feeling they have to prove themselves to others and that is their choice and i for one respect whatever path they choose, however this also means that we males who visit here need to respect their choices and not as has recently been evident in a recent post begin questioning someones standing as a female member just because they chose not to verify. I think we all need to respect each other more in life and if someone posts an article we choose to either believe or disbelieve then we should just read it if we choose to and either offer support or help if needed or simply move onto the next post if the subject or content does not appear of interest or seems to clash with our own version of what is right or wrong. The funny thing is having been on here for so long you see so many things printed some of which you might choose to believe or not but the bit that strikes a chord with me is to someone they are expressing something exciting to them just as many of us did way back when we first began our journeys, and just because we have maybe seen or heard it before we should bear in mind the pleasure and excitement the new explorers to this lifestyle are hoping to enjoy.

5. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    I agree wholeheartedly

6. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    From my time as a member on this site, it is clear that male chastity is mainly a male fantasy. I accept that some self-lock or use some kind of online service, but most of us would really prefer to have our partners hold our keys and have control over our sexual activity. This is where our main problem stems from....... just how do you approach your partner? How do you confess to your kinky desires and persuade someone to take part in the dominant role? Especially if that someone is vanilla in their outlook on sex.

This confession involves considerable risk and is not taken lightly. Some may have a good outcome with an accepting partner, but many will open themselves to ridicule and the relationship does not survive. Whatever your sexual preferences, "coming out" is a daunting task.

Not only do we appreciate the "Verified Females", just being on CM making our kink feel more acceptable, but it is even more appreciated when they post in the forums, as many do, to give us the benefit of a female perspective. Some are even kind enough to engage in private messages, which I have found to be a massive help.

I agree that it should be up to the individual whether to "verify" or not, but it does make a big difference if you know you're not chatting to a time-wasting male fantasist pretending to be female. Hopefully, those type of fantasists are put off by the verification option and go elsewhere to get their fix.

FreeOfControl, Rectrix, Dumb1 and 4 others like this.
  7. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ... isn't it a shame that the "internet-world" came that far - that women have to verifiy themselves and sissies haven't?! :p:D
    oh, and: it's a lot easier with fools - they are verified by their sayings! :D

Smallerthanmicro88 likes this.
  8. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Why would anyone want to pretend to be a sissy? :p

9. twitchy

twitchy Active member

Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    Since the advent of female verification option I have adopted a simple policy. If a poster purports to be female but is not verified, I ignore that individual's post. No need to be challenging or rude. If others wish to believe an unverified poster is female, it makes no difference to me. This is the Web, after all.

JoyDivision and steviepie like this.
  10. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    well - there's a kink for everything! :D

11. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    I was not big on Verification at the very first - but it didn't take long for me to support it 100%.
    The Verified Female posting section is a wonderful addition.
    Maybe one where the ladies could share privately would be something to think about - no male viewing.

@L-u-c-y & the Staff Members are doing a fabulous job bettering CM.
    I for one am impressed.

12. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    Here, Here!

13. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    pretend? Does that mean a CIS female who wears outlandish pink clothes and a blond wig and deepens her voice and tries to wobble when she walks? OK - I'm cool with that but who is she trying to attract? I'm so confused. :)

14. Barburia

Verified Female

Authority
    Llano Estacado
    Local Time:
  15. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    So great to see so much support for this great feature. I'm sure it would be quite difficult to restrict a group to Women only (not visible to males or able to comment), but what a great feature that would be for Women who just want privacy and be able to chat with their peers.

16. Smallerthanmicro88

Local Time:
    Chastity sissies should have to verify as well. With both sides verified... trust can be established and maybe even relationships. Too many men fantasize about being “forced or trained to become a chastity sissy” with the inattentions of their “training” only lasting a few hours at which point THIER orgasm concludes the night. Plenty on here... looking at pictures and chatting with key holders all while using their visit here as material to achieve their goal... orgasm. Verified chastity sissies should know that it is who they are and therefore have not been forced but liberated. A true chastity aissy knows that the training never ends and hopes that eventually he will chose to self-improve as oppose to occupying his woman’s valuable time “training” him. Most importantly, a verified chastity should have already realized that a chastity cage is more of a symbol than a tool... small, pink maybe?, pierced possibly, Tattooed even?... all fantastic goals that I myself find hot and consider the only way men should live... but these are all either gestures, rewards or punishments that symbolize you place in a relationship. They do not spark the change in a true submissive and a true submissive only becomes a chastity sissy, not when he is locked in a chastity cage, but when being locked in a chastity cage is something he wants to do to symbolize his submission to his Goddess... to help her remember that it’s okay to squeeze a little and push him to be better - not to stop erections from reaching full size... the erections should have stopped once the man who has always been a true chastity sissy at heart has had the courage to say “no” to the standard and ridiculous gender roles our society has imposed on us. So yes... once at that point... you should VERIFY your chastity sissy status and maybe even be allowed to interact with VERIFIED women at that point. I feel that we need to help both sides of this lifestyle find partners. It took me years to get to the point I’m at and the one dominant woman I truly believe to be THE KEY HOLDER for me... can’t commit because she is unable to free herself of the pressures societal expectations have put on her. The more relationships that develop on websites like these, the more believers in our communities, the more believers in our communities the more likely our lifestyle will eventually no longer be considered taboo. I for one don’t want to have to worry about the story I’m going to have to tell if someone feels or sees my cage (unlikely thanks to the nub). I would love to be able to walk through a metal detector at an airport in a steel belt and just be able to say “ chastity belt sir or mam” with absolutely no concern for what will be said or thought. I believe it starts by helping chastity sissies find true dominant women key holders so that healthy, happy relationships can be created. These relationships will inevitably prove to be healthy and completely normal which is an important step in getting this lifestyle to be considered equally “normal” as the traditional dynamic. Wow... that’s felt good. So please... we need to find a way to VERIFY the chastity sissies as well. I’ll go first.

17. Smallerthanmicro88

Local Time:
    They have to pretend. It is their only choice, for now. They want it so badly and they may even be starting to realize that it is who they are. But... the moment they realize what their role would be in reality, as much as they still want it, they run back to the traditional dynamics of a relationships and proceed to play dominant to make up for any “manhood” or virility they may have lost while wondering down this path to this point. Pretending is a great alternative, especially behind a screen. Good news is, in my opinion, some, if not many of who got to the point of pretending will eventually succumb to the lifestyle despite their struggle... I was one of the pretenders. Their comes a point where you just accept it because accepting it is the only way to be happy.

18. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I think you've missed the point. She's no talking about men being sissies. She's asking why a man who isn't a sissy would come on here and pretend that he was. I suppose it's feasible but it's highly unlikely, while we know only too well that men pretending to be women is a genuine problem

19. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    It's a nice feature of this website that you can actually be sure a woman is writing because she is verified. I've left almost all fetish forums because usually this can't be sure and too much fiction is written that is very useless for us true Dommes and creates the wrong expectations in subs.

20. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Who are these subs that are having expectations?

Well I guess I do really, I mean if if I started having inappropriate expectations I do expect I would not get away with it?

now that one is ok because it is appropriate.

21. MadgeyBoo

Verified Female

Accounts Administrator
    South East Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    How do I become a verified female please?

22. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Hello MadgeyBoo you just need to contact L-u-c-y and she'll get you verified.

23. MadgeyBoo

Verified Female

Accounts Administrator
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much SissyJennifer :) much appreciated :)

SmallRyan likes this.
  24. nonamesissy

nonamesissy Active member

work at home
    virginia
    Local Time:
    very nice picture, MsMadgeyboo!

25. MadgeyBoo

Verified Female

Accounts Administrator
    Local Time:

Why thank you :)

SmallRyan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice