True Story Request: Introducing Chastity to Vanilla Wife

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by ChasteJase, May 10, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Juststartingcb

Juststartingcb Active member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM

Hi there. Brand new here. First response and I locked myself up just 4 days ago. I can tell you that my wife is not interested at all. I tried explaining that I have a real desire for this, and that all I was asking for was for her to hold the keys for me. I love the idea that my most personal body parts would be under her control. She doesn't get it. And I cannot explain it well. She had several points she focuses on. One, I am Diabetic and my gear doesn't function anymore as is so she sees no point. To me it is the symbolism if nothing more. And it feels exotic/erotic.

Her big concern is potential embarrassment if a medical emergency would uccur. She has worked at local hospitals and told me that while names may not be used when a strange case (kinky) comes through even the janitors know about it within the hour. Personally, I don't care much. I would happily just smile mysteriously and suggest huge benefits with my choices.

Truth is, i have been locked on my own for 4 days now. She knows I tried it on, but not that I have jumped in both feet and am still wearing it.

I don't want to embarrass her. But this topic is not done being negotiated either. So there, that is me trying to introduce my wife to chastity.

2. Slave Richard

Slave Richard Active member

Surrey uk
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    Me and my kh have been together a long time 22 years in Feb we meet when she was 16 and I 17 what have grown up together most of are firsts are together not all as I had got to a all boys school and she had some older boy friends before we meet I have always been the kinky of the 2 of us and always asked to try new stuff normally she will try once at never again as she see it as it's not for her I have always had a fondness for BDSM and when I found chastity I know I wanted to try it so got a cheap cb6000 and started self locking on a Monday as she worked and the kids where at school so had a few hours to my self. One day I had found a picture about locktober and know this would be the ice breaker so on the 29th of September 2020 I told her about chastity and her holding the key about the stuff I wanted to do around the house for her she did jump at it but she was willing and 1st of Oct I was locked in release every Friday for a clean put back each day give a list of job to complete she had a list of punishment she tried including spanking tickle and nipple play at the end she was ok with it and had fun we did it the next year and she just wasn't as interested and I was out early as it was getting on top of her. We spoke about it and restarted and did November instead and now she has already been teasing me this month and has treated to put mine in the cage early and leave it on longer

Caged4Sazz and true42 like this.
  3. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    First advice: Take it slow. Slower than you'd like to. Even slower than you think is slow.

Second advice: You need help with communication in your relationship, and you have to start that work for the two of you.

Third advice: Listen twice, speak once. Communication improves when you learn to listen, and men suck at listening. Learn to listen. Super well. Ask good questions. Listen intently. Your wife has probably lived a long time thinking that you will never listen to her; it will take time to repair that.

4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    You're a fount of wisdom! :+1:

true42 likes this.
  5. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    I chuckle. My wife too. Some thing my mother said when I was five and she wanted me to put on clean underwear. In my entire life, I have never had a medical emergency, let alone a medical emergency with dirty underwear. Plus, if I have a medical emergency, the last thing I'm going to be worrying about is what they think of the cage.

WRT your wife. It's difficult dynamics. My wife is on that side of the spectrum. The thing that won her over was the fact that I admitted to jerking off (a lot). You say you're diabetic and the gear doesn't function. So perhaps you don't have a masturbation problem. You say it's more about symbolism and feel. Nothing wrong with that. How would she react to a piercing? A tattoo?

Truth is, it is powerful symbolism and it does feel great. I get that she may feel, what's the point. But if it makes you feel more, that's enough in my book. Does she ever wear earrings? Does she ever wear nice underwear? We do plenty of things in our lives for nothing more than image and feel. And a cage is powerful. Wish I could suggest she speak with my wife, because my wife is vanilla and old school.

At the end of the day, this doesn't hurt anyone. Hardly costs anything either. Give her a choice. Tell her you want to either do chastity or buy a corvette.

knightly and Juststartingcb like this.
  6. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    Good points, but my wife would pick the Corvette, hands down.

7. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Because it's normal and what's expected in a man's midlife crisis.

But lacks the creativity and spice of some taboo kinky fun. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice